Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, nytonc said:

When Blake smiles he looks frightened.  And frightening. 

He looks like one of those Skulls that were everywhere this Halloween. All different colors and with odd tattoo like decorations on them. The design was not only on skulls, but on different knickknacks. Trader Joe’s had the Skulls as planters. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

I work on my inner peace after work and on the weekends, and I pay the bills and support myself.  And here on this forum with my fellow Snarkers! 

My energy work and releasing emotions is part of a daily routine. Like brushing your teeth. Jasmin just wants to do nothing.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

So Jasmin doesn’t like to party, she doesn’t want to work, she may occasionally do “social media” what exactly is she going to do with herself all damned day???

Tea? Yoga? Shadow her sister?  Worry about who is drinking and having fun?

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Jazmin seems to have no interests, no personality, no ambition, no outward signs of human-ness at all.

Blake just should have bought one of those Real Dolls. It'd be a better conversationalist too. 

1 minute ago, magemaud said:

She’s headed to Harvard, so you might see her on the T

Oh dear god. I'm down the street at The Other University in Cambridge That Isn't Harvard. Shit's getting real. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Mr. Hula-la: “it’s interesting that she’s not into work, and thinks that life shouldn’t be about work, but the only way for that to happen is for Blake to be the one working”. Smart man he is!

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

If Jasmin doesn’t want to work, that’s her nd Bleak’s problem, no one else’s business.

Absolutely!  I cannot imagine asking a future Spouse of my child or my child these questions.  Of course I would also not get involved in their finances after the marriage. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, DragonFlyzz said:

Okay then.  It’s genetic.  Not great communicators.

And cultural.  Once my fellow snarkers explained Finnish cultural norms, she gets a pass from me.  People from different cultures have different social norms - they could be great communicators in settings other than smalltalkwith strangers. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Christina said:

There is still 35 minutes left of this show!! Unbelievable. I'm going to watch Jane's death on Breaking Bad instead.

Jane dies?  Oh No!  Spoiler alert *.

*Ive never watched the show

• LOL 4
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m sure her acceptance into Harvard had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that’s she’s a celebrity trans person.

I used to work at Harvard, and I can confirm that they are total whores. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Jasmin's decision not work reminds me of my ex husband who lost his job and decided not to find another one since he wanted to be a stay at home dad to a preteen and a teenager.

3 years later, still not working. I guess he's working on his inner peace as well. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Christina said:

There is still 35 minutes left of this show!! Unbelievable. I'm going to watch Jane's death on Breaking Bad instead.

I've been flipping over to The Grammys plus have some other shows I am taping. Why must they put everything on a Sunday night?

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Working on one's inner peace does not pay rent, bills, or buy food.

She can work on her inner peace while she’s delivering Grand Slams and wiping tables. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

I can just imagine my parent's response if at any point I had announced I wasn't work oriented, and would be focusing on my inner peace.  It would have looked nothing like the Finns response to their daughter.

• LOL 7
  • Love 9

So I guess Sasha’s exes were not good women?

lord I wind up every season hoping these couples all break up in excruciatingly painful ways...

I wonder who is going to pay the rent on Blake’s Mom’s apartment when he marries the non work oriented Jasmin....

• Love 11
Just now, goofygirl said:

That cardboard box under the bridge where Blake & Jasmin will be living in shortly is gonna be PEACEFUL!!!!

They're gonna meet interesting people with interesting habits living underneath a bridge in LA.   The Red Hot Chili Peppers wrote a whole song about it.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, OldButHappy said:

And cultural.  Once my fellow snarkers explained Finnish cultural norms, she gets a pass from me.  People from different cultures have different social norms - they could be great communicators in settings other than smalltalkwith strangers. 

Valid point about differences in cultural norms.  It was super awkward to watch though.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Wonder if Sasha flew one of his ex-wives out to officiate at the wedding.

If not, Sarah would be happy to officiate and lecture them on co parenting ...

• LOL 11

These Europeans always have the nicest most positive things to say!

The Latinos and America.....we are so quick to say........what is really in our minds.

Good or bad! 

How much????  You go back to Dominican!!!! 🤣

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

Absolutely!  I cannot imagine asking a future Spouse of my child or my child these questions.  Of course I would also not get involved in their finances after the marriage. 

Well as long as she’s shacked up in their spare bedroom for free..: I think they do have some right to ask what the plan is.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10

Jasmin doesn’t even say ‘ we discussed it and I’ll be a SAHM and cook and tend the house while Blake provides’........she’s gonna stay home for her inner peace or whatever garbage she spewed..... wtf ? 

RUN BLAKE RUUUUUUUN

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Bitch sister Betsy shows her disapproval by letting Emily know that she couldn't be bothered to buy a new dress or pick a color she'd like. She is Bittercakes all right. 

The groom didn’t bother wearing a tie. I don’t judge Betsy, she knows she’ll be left to pick up the pieces. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6