Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Everly Brothers now sold one of their songs to Walmart?

10 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Why are they using the Outlander theme song to sell Ritz Crackers?

I swear the Ford Explorer commercial sounds like Nights in White Satin. Keep the car and play more of the song.    

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Why are they using the Outlander theme song to sell Ritz Crackers?

Frankly, my dear,  I don't give a damn what theme song they are using to sell any product as long as they don't show that horrid Haribo gold bear commercial.

Sorry for the rant.  I think I am okay now.

Good night, all.  Til next time, if there is a next time--- 

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

Who was going to pay for it in SA? I think she figured out they wouldn't let.her have it on the state, and that her travel insurance wouldn't cover the birth either. 

They would let her have it on the state,  she and Ronald just deemed themselves too good for it. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

Frankly, my dear,  I don't give a damn what theme song they are using to sell any product as long as they don't show that horrid Haribo gold bear commercial.

Sorry for the rant.  I think I am okay now.

Good night, all.  Til next time, if there is a next time--- 

I miss Sheryl and her she-shed and the honey bunches of oats lady.  That is all.  Nighty-night.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
5 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I would be stunned if they even let him in the country for the Tell All, (I'm assuming they have one?).

That reminds me, I’ve been wondering how a Tell All would work for TOW

• Useful 2
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Way to honor your son's culture, Deavan...calling yourself in traditional garb "ridiculous "...

And I'm sorry I'm cynical I dont believe Ronald cares that much for Daniel and I think Tiffany fashions herself some Helen of Troy  where men will die for her love. 

Tiff is like a baby snatcher!

I think all she wanted was stud service.  Because, IVF is expensive in USA.

She even used a cute child in her con! 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

This isn't a spoiler because I don't know, but I wonder if Jenny ends up living back here. Then she can live in her fantasy world that they are separated like Romeo and Juliet and they can chat online to their hearts content professing their love. Meanwhile Sumit is relieved she moved back to the U.S. but will never admit it.

• Useful 2
  • Love 17
1 minute ago, brilliantbreakfast said:

I miss Sheryl and her she-shed and the honey bunches of oats lady.  That is all.  Nighty-night.

And Princess toast! Where are you and what's in you?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, brilliantbreakfast said:

I miss Sheryl and her she-shed and the honey bunches of oats lady.  That is all.  

And Sergeant Baker and of course my favorite, Princess Toast!  

• Love 4

Lmao Laura’s dress & makeup/hair .... Liam’s hat & 2 sizes too small ‘tux’ & camel tooth necklace 😂

Aladin seems to have some style, his comments had me lulz’ing.  Do the guests look at Laura with younger Aladin and think - he’s going to America! I’m sorry, I’d be dressed in black if i were  watching my son marry some geriatric broad...what’s the end game....

** is it that Aladin is gay and can’t wait to get to the US and come out ?

Paul....no words.

Edited by DNR
Xtra words
  • Love 6

Hello everybody

My idiot card is already full watching these 90 Day shows and Love After Lockup. But I've got to admit that Unexpected preview where the dad says to the kid "This is the direct consequences of your dumb ass actions. I've been the one footing the bill while you are in a drug induced haze!" looks juicy  😂

• LOL 5
  • Love 12