Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She'll pay for her eggs! You can get a dozen eggs for 1.99 at the Piggly Wiggly!

I SAW DRUM EATENTON AT THE PIGGLY WIGGLY AND I LAID THE SONFABITCH BEFORE I COULD HELP MYSELF

Edited by Toodleoo
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

OK, Grangie, some basic facts. When you get older and stop having your period regularly, your uterine walls start to thin out. In order to tote a baby, she would need to go through shots that tihcken up the uterine walls. Even under the best of conditions the chances of a fertilized egg implanting and Grangie carrying it nine months are slim. I am sure the doctor told her all that and Grangie is in no position financially to afford it. She would also have to stop smoking and drinking since those two things lower the chances of a sucessful pregnancy. I personally think that Grangie realizes that her 90D story line is over and she wants a spin off. Grangie and Michael and Baby Makes Three or some nonsense. Please TLC stop this madness!

• Useful 6
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Angela is really stupid, even her daughter knows if it's her egg it's her child.  Two idiots, Michael and Angela.  

Her new kid would also be her grandkid!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5