Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Rebecca is another one who can't be alone for a minute. I have been with my significant other for years and I love having my own place and time to myself. I am in no rush to get married again.

As Joy Behard used to say, “ I want a man in my life not in my house”. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

“My plan to hang onto this ring indefinitely.  I’ll figure out that whole rent/light bill/food money situation when I get home.  I love Maria.  We’re just in a fight right now.”

Caesar, I’m a peaceful woman, but you make me feel absolutely violent, sweetheart.  

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • LOL 7
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, Arynm said:

Ceasars friend is charming and I think she likes him. He should see whats right in front of him

If this was a rom-com, Caesarean would realize he's been a fool and wind up with the friend.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

SHE. BROKE. UP. WITH. YOU.  Respect the decision. Life is not a rom com! 

I'm really not here for this guy completely ignoring this imaginary woman's boundaries.

• LOL 11
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Dear TLC please rent a theater and sell tickets so I can watch this train wreck with Tariq and Dean. Thank you.

A viewing party, with Tariq and Dean, and David and Annie. Annie could cook lovely snacks.  I'd help her. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

SHE. BROKE. UP. WITH. YOU.  Respect the decision. Life is not a rom com! 

This should be sewn on pillows and sold on Etsy. Romcom stuff is creepy and will get you arrested for stalking in real life.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, PityFree said:

Caesars friend can do so much better than Ceasar.

I think they can both do better.

Actually, Caeser can't but I couldn't resist the Dwight Schrute reference.

Edited by Bryce Lynch
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Why didn’t they bring back Mykull’s sexy friend from last season? I’d sponsor him.  (Disclaimer: I fully expected to be paid with nature’s credit card.)

Where is that dude? Did someone beat us to the punch and is already sponsoring him? I want to be so beautiful romantic with him so mash Bebe.

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Those two are hilarious! As is Andrrrrrei. Who’d’a thunk it?

He playing the part of being nasty to the sisters, but sure wish they would stop yelling and each other and she  would stop hitting him.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

David and Annie. Annie could cook lovely snacks.  I'd help her. 

I don't know if it's true romance between David and Annie but they look like they have a ball together. Been looking at his Instagram and they are always doing fun stuff.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I don't know if it's true romance between David and Annie but they look like they have a ball together. Been looking at his Instagram and they are always doing fun stuff.

They seem very comfortable together and to really enjoy each other's company. I like them on Pillow Talk. I think we were sold a bill of goods on their story. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10