Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Oh jeez. The standard reality tv “meet me in the park to talk about things” scene. How many people in real life actually meet in the park to talk about things? Nobody is in my park but drunks and they meet up for wino talk.

Edited by charmed1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Tom is the kind of arrogant, supercilious guy I would normally despise, but I can’t argue with a thing he says about Darcey.  

Unfortunately, because I really want to hate him. Keep trolling her Tommy boy

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

I wonder if Jennifer is seeing her green card and financial stability slip or she just doesn;t give a fuck.

I don't think she cares too much about it. So far, I haven't seen anything that shows Jennifer's struggling or comes from a poor family. She seems to be leading a decent life, unless I missed something. Hopefully she's not desperate enough to settle for asshole Tim. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
Just now, Frozendiva said:

I would turn down Tim. He's made very little effort. Tim needs to learn how to find happiness within himself. No idea what he has to offer in a relationship with Jeniffer.

He just wants her as arm candy and to stay in the closet 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

I would turn down Tim. He's made very little effort. Tim needs to learn how to find happiness within himself. No idea what he has to offer in a relationship with Jeniffer.

Ummm. Have you seen his CAR??

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, hisbunkie said:

Jeniffer, Jennifer...he did not pass his probationary period. Do not think he will improve once he gets the job.  Call it a day and move on. 

As they say in the legal world, he couldn't establish standing.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Mayb Tim and Jenny from the block will make it to pillow talk, they can gossip and giggle and pluck each other's eyebrows.

Something tells me he’d be a messy queen, maybe he could actually be entertaining??

• Love 3