Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

I can't even snark, Angela is an abuser and this is typical abuser behaviour. She is isolating him from family and friends so that she can control him. Everyone on Pillow talk lost their minds when Andrei grabbed Lizzy's phone but they all seem to think this is hilarious. It's not.

• Useful 3
  • Love 20
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

This scene with Angela ordering three young black men around is making me very, very uncomfortable. 

The three young black men don't look particularly uncomfortable.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I cannot stand Grangie. She’s just too crass, even for me.

It just dawned on me why I dislike her.  She is very much like a woman that worked in the same building as me.   She smoked, drank, and swore a lot.  She had been married 4 times--all to the same man.   He would come to the building, and they would fight in the parking lot.   At the time I was 20 something and she was about the age of Angie;  she creeped me out and scared me all at the same time.  She was probably 80 pounds lighter than Angie.

Not sure about that meshy coat of many colors she is wearing.  It reminds me of a sheer shower curtain.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

If Big Ang somehow goes thru with a successful IVF it will be a miracle if she does not stroke out on the delivery table.

And it would be a Christmas Miracle if she did.

I’ll see myself out again.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Did Ben think he was going to Nigeria to shop around? I think once you ask the parents how much for their daughter, they think you are serious. Duh, Ben.

Yes. Yes he did. That’s the truth.

• Love 4

Did Ben think he was going to Nigeria to shop around? I think once you ask the parents how much for their daughter, they think you are serious. Duh, Ben.

Ughhhhhh, now he’s crying. Stop being the perpetual victim blah blah benji 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

How is it that none of these people have done any research into one of the biggest decisions in their lives?

How is it that people lie and distort their way into these decisions?

Is this supposed to be entertaining?  Every one of these people should go home this minute and start over, doing their homework first.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3