Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Why the hell would she meet with these guys, they just want to make fun of her.

I think it is funny that she is annoyed that Mah-kul's friends only have Mah-kul's back and not hers. Why would she think it would be any other way?

The Goofballs nailed it with their observation of Angela!

Edited by Baltimore Betty
Spelling!
  • Love 17

Angela is so damn rude.  No need to behave like that.  Michael is an idiot if he stays with her.  Like his friend said, if she behaves like this on his turf, imagine how she will act when they are on hers.  Her big ass was in Georgia and Michael was in Nigeria, what exactly did she expect him to do, stay on the phone and watch her cough?

• LOL 1
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, Toodleoo said:

What is this really about? THIS IS REALLY ABOUT HOW THIS HORRIBLE WOMAN AND HER NIPPLES ARE ABUSIVE ASSHOLES.

I didn’t want to believe that wayward massive growth beneath her cheap top was a nipple. I lied to myself and thought it to be a cell phone. Why couldn’t you let me live?

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Bryce Lynch said:

Mycull seriously contemplating whether or not the greencard is worth the years of misery.

Please Michael find someone else, you are so much better than her.

• Love 8

The friend in the blue shirt was trying to discuss the situation reasonably but Angela was having none of it. Why have the guys out if you weren't going to listen to a word they say. I loved the guy in blacks face when she threw her drink on them. No one is worth this kind of abuse Michael. The US isn't that great.

• Love 13