Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

OMG!  Ashley, You don’t even need to call Ms. Cleo!

We ALL knew Baby Skinz was gonna cheat.

But, ok, girrrrrl!  You just keep him there dangling that green card over his head.  She is a POS master type! 

You woukd think Ashley learned her lesson with her baby daddies.  Men gonna do...what they want to do! 

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

When my ex left and took up with a girl half his age, I told my sons that they can ALWAYS count on me. Kids need to hear shit like that, Eric.

Yep, my sons are 21 and 19 and i tell them all the time (like always) that I am here for them. Always!  My hubby (their stepdad) jokes that I am nicer to them, then adds with a smile:  "And you should be!"

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 3
45 minutes ago, TonyasBlueEyeshado said:

Leida: Asuelu, calm down... missed that last week! She gets half a point from me.

That was right after she couldn’t hide her laughter and said to Eric, “Baby, I’m dying” so I don’t think she was being sincere in her concern 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I guess cousin John is the only one who knows the meaning of a true meaningful life.... my eyeballs are getting a work out tonight from rolling them so much.

Love is having a twee wife with a big ass daisy in her hair who always seems to find the camera. And having someone to iron your shirts with your company logo... which also seems to find the camera.

• Love 6

When I watched the replay Larissa’s ring looks like the one they have on the counters at the costume jewelry departments.

You know?  The ‘nice’ one that cost $15 because they are sterling silver...?

The ring and band were attached by the paper sticker that has the  size. 

• Love 4

As much as I would enjoy living with my son again, I know he has to have his own place. He's serious with someone and if they get married, I know they need their time as a couple. I would never demand to live with them. I dig that it may be hard for Colt & Debbie, but they both have to tough it up for a bit and let the newlyweds be alone for awhile. 

• Love 3

Ugh I don’t care about all the other participants’ opinions. Shut up Jay and Fernanda. This feels like the first night of college when the RA makes everybody come down for the “mandatory” dorm meeting and you have to listen to 30 other 17-18 year olds drone on about their lives. 

• Love 6