Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Eric is an ass.  I will bet that mess was entirely his and that Tasha is still covering for him considering that he took her futon mattress for his room.  Plus non one calling out that Tasha could grow a roach farm in her room if she’s on the lease.

• Love 12

Steven hasn't been right about much, but he's speaking some real stuff. I have to give him props for that because he's been in that position where mummy chose others over him. Eric would do well to listen to him. He does still have time to fix this.

• Love 19

Jeez. I can't imagine talking to my child like that, or having another adult talk to my child like that. I have grown child; older than most of the people on that couch. He's still my child and I'd have to cut somebody who thought they would get between me and my child. Yes, it's difficult bringing in a new person, but that relationship has to include the adult child. You don't just throw them to the curb because you want some new .....

What - "These are the hard lessons that life teaches."  Huh?  That your father throws you aside for the new wife? Wow. How awful.

• Love 18

Eric forced to say he loves his daughter... I love Tasha but.... STFU Eric. How come he's not saying to Leida ...what a dick. These silences and stupid  questions are ridiculous.  the host is  horrible.

Edited by WonderWuman73
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Tasha needs a hug.

She does. She's not exactly handling this with class and dignity but she's young and is being rejected by her dad. The hurt look on her face actually hurts my heart. And fuck Leida with her faux contrite expression when she caused this. Though I blame Eric the most. 

• Love 20
46 minutes ago, 17wheatthins said:

Eric and Leida are definitely in their own trash cans, about 5 miles lower than  any of the others. I have no words for Eric insisting his daughter apologize for being messy before he will make up with her. He is disgusting.

And him saying Tasha, not Leida, was forcing him to make a choice? Gigantic selfish a-hole.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 17

Eric is gonna learn a hard lesson when Leida bleeds him dry and leaves him for some wealthy man to sate her needs and treat her like the queen she is. No way she's gonna stick around. She's saying "sorry" to him, but she won't extend an apology to the aggrieved party: Tasha. 

I have children ranging from legal to toddlers, and I'd never say this is a hard lesson you guys need to learn. Terrible parenting on every level because Eric sees nothing wrong.

• Love 12
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Eric goes on and on about "hard lessons". He is an idiot. 

Leida so does not want Eric and Tasha to make up. She wants Tasha gone for good. 

Yeah, what hard lessons are those? The only lesson a daughter can learn here is that she is dispensable to her dad when she becomes an inconvenience. What is Eric crying about? He doesn't have to do this.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

Jeez. I can't imagine talking to my child like that, or having another adult talk to my child like that. I have grown child; older than most of the people on that couch. He's still my child and I'd have to cut somebody who thought they would get between me and my child. Yes, it's difficult bringing in a new person, but that relationship has to include the adult child. You don't just throw them to the curb because you want some new .....

What - "These are the hard lessons that life teaches."  Huh?  That your father throws you aside for the new wife? Wow. How awful.

yep, i am remarried and no way NO HOW would I allow my hubby to talk to either of my sons like that.  He is six foot seven but that kind of talk would incite such a rage in me I bet I could take him, lol.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, brillia79 said:

Eric is a garbage bag. When Leida leaves him, he deserves to be abandoned and alone in the world.

I'm cherishing a mental picture of sad sack Eric, with his meager wardrobe in a trash bag, camped out at the closest underpass, cradling a bottle of Colt 45. Hahahahahahah.

• Love 13
Just now, rideashire said:

Eric is winning this season's award for worst parent on the show. Tasha doesn't need to learn any hard lessons, she needs a father that won't choose his new young wife over his children.

RIght?  In a season where we have PussySkinz Junior,  the chick who left her kids in brazil,  the kid who wanted to rip Myson away from his mom,  Fingergun and his unemployed wife and baby factory.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, TigerLily20 said:

I would love for Tasha to bring up the point that her dad was homeless and she let him live with her.....

That's what i don't get. Why doesn't Tasha bring up that up and the fact that the lease was in her name first.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, AussieBabe said:

Eric is gonna learn a hard lesson when Leida bleeds him dry and leaves him for some wealthy man to sate her needs and treat her like the queen she is. No way she's gonna stick around. She's saying "sorry" to him, but she won't extend an apology to the aggrieved party: Tasha. 

I have children ranging from legal to toddlers, and I'd never say this is a hard lesson you guys need to learn. Terrible parenting on every level because Eric sees nothing wrong.

If Leida could have landed a rich guy, she would not be in Wisconsin. 

• Love 15
4 minutes ago, deedee2 said:

Yeah, what hard lessons are those? The only lesson a daughter can learn here is that she is dispensable to her dad when she becomes an inconvenience. What is Eric crying about? He doesn't have to do this.

He’s “crying” because he still thinks he is in the military and that he has to adhere to some arbitrary rule that some ghost version of a drill instructor made about clean rooms.  If he capitulates or removes the rule he himself made (and cannot come to admit that he made it out of pussy panic) he’ll show weakness and be beaten with a sock full of quarters by Leida. 

Edited by Toodleoo
  • Love 3

Someone should probably tell Fernanda that all family dynamics aren't the same.  Just because she has a warm, close, loving relationship with her family doesn't mean everyone else does. 

• Love 18