Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Ok, from this point, the last ten minutes or so, I am out.  I have no desire to listen to that harridan and her eunuch.  I suspect she deliberately left her suitcase at home to cause even more drama.  I am done with both of them will avoid next week. I have heard all of the good stuff already.

That said, I loved each of the couples tonight.  Their stories were much more compelling.  I appreciated Leida’s apology.  I appreciated Olga at two in the morning sharing Richie with us.  I appreciated Jon’s story about his mom leading to Asuelo’s story of his family and the general understanding of leaving family behind.  Although not as drastic, when I married four years ago, I moved from my daughter’s family in CT to my husband’s home in Wisconsin and there was more than a lot of resentment surrounding that move (since resolved, so no worries!!).

I have no desire to listen to the drivel that is Larissa.  If Fernanda doesn’t throw the arrest record in Larissa’s face multiple times, then I hope someone else does.  The girl deserves to be deported and that story brought to an end.

• Love 2

Look Coltee and Skankie have arrived.  And Skankie is wearing a trash bag.

Coltee shut the fuck upee, you live with your mommie, you need to be deportee.

Backhand her Ashley.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 6

Fernanda never attacked Larissa????  She has been talking shit about her the entire reunion.  

Then told Larissa she didn’t want her there.

John ....shut up!  You have a moment with Asuelu.  But, you just ruined it!

• Love 12

Hahahahahah!  Larissa gets on stage and it is like 100000% more interesting?  

I love Larissa!

Why are the others freaking out?  Ahahahahaha!  They acted just like Larissa the entire time on the show.

yea, yea, y’all jealous!  

Every week.....everyone posted.....’we could do without Fernanda and John.’   And, it is so true!  Hahahahah!

• Love 11

Does Ashley think using filthy language to describe Larissa is going to endear her to everyone?  What a loser, she doesn't even have a dog in that fight.

She totally thinks that!! Did you see her self-satisfied smirk right after she said it. She was so proud of herself! Ugh 

• Love 9

This show is bullshit.  Making up the story about a late plane and lost luggage.  The Queen will be back next week .. I just knew they would pull something like this.  What nerve.

• Love 5