Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

I had surgery in October-- forgive the TMI-- and had everything south of the border removed. It wasn't a full cut open but that pain when you stand up (or try to) or sneeze, cough, move, etc., was HELL. I want to kill Steven for not being understanding but instead acting like a fucking baby.

• Love 13

Steven's behavior is making my blood boil. Such an insensitive and selfish ass hole hollering about why isn't she focusing on him.  I would have sent him packing, since they only had what seems like a fling for a month there isn't anything to build a relationship on and he can have a relationship with his son and not a romantic one with her. 

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Steven went to the store. I guess Olga should genuflect to him.

He wants to to get laid or at least the BJ. That’s what he means by showing appreciation. 

She sees what the future holds and yet she’s scared. I wish Anfisa could give her some advise.

• Love 7

I have visited Russian orphanages and Olga must be an exceptional woman to have survived it and be a decent person. It makes me even more disgusted at Steven for treating her that way. Now she feel like she has to apologize to him, this is mental abuse.

• Love 12
12 minutes ago, tincansailor981 said:

We used to see him every commercial break on at least 10 different channels.

Well that damn water heater got replaced so we got no business with him until the next time his world gets rocked.

• Love 5

Olga looks so sad .... i can’t stand it.   Take your son and RUN Olga

edited to add she looks beautiful in the talking heads , she can do MUCH BETTER than that sociopath Steven 

Edited by DNR
Xtra words
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

I had surgery in October-- forgive the TMI-- and had everything south of the border removed. It wasn't a full cut open but that pain when you stand up (or try to) or sneeze, cough, move, etc., was HELL. I want to kill Steven for not being understanding but instead acting like a fucking baby.

Ugh, I had hernia surgery a few years ago, and that was bad enough. Hope you are healing ok.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

I would have never thought that a young orphaned woman with a newborn would be better without the bio father in the picture but she seriously doesn't need to be dealing with him and all of the obvious stuff that she is going through.   He's so needy.  It's probably worse than 2 kids because she has no control over him at all.  I'm shocked at how exhausting Steven is.  I'm tired just watching. 

You hit the nail on the head.  He is making me scream at the TV.

Just now, iwasish said:

He wants to to get laid or at least the BJ. That’s what he means by showing appreciation. 

I KNOW!  It is so obvious.

Just now, Suzywriter said:

Steven is punishing Olga for being a tired mother healing from surgery. He has not said "I love you" or "Can I get you anything?" even once.

OMG!  I want to jump in a time machine and go and knock the crap out of him, quietly and not in front of the baby.  He makes no connection to his craziness and the baby's crying.

The breast feeding moms in my family like to go to a quiet room so the rest of us don't disturb them.  We are a large family with kids from infants to 21.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, aliya said:

Thank goodness!

Since we're here, I have a question - does the fiance have to live with the American? I understand needing to prove there is a relationship, but I also understand not forcing people from some religions or cultures to live together before marriage.

No. Living together isn’t required. 

Seriously, I would not normally think this is the best but Steven needs to go home and  get out of that baby’s life forever. That baby’s life would be better and safer without Steven in it. I picture Steven getting physically abusive.

• Love 8