Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, SuzyLee said:

Do NONE of the grown-ass adults on this show have even a working knowledge of basic birth control methods?  Maybe Ricky’s daughter can impart some of the knowledge from her sixth grade sex ed. class.  I mean, good grief!

Yeah. I mean Tariq should’ve packed condoms in his suitcase. I do not know if single women can legally access contraception in the Philippines though. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, usernameG said:

Tarik thought there was a tea to end the pregnancy? What?

Who knew it was that easy? 

Just now, AussieBabe said:

Where is Hazel staying? That's an upgrade from where she was staying with her niece. Let me guess. The apartment that Tarik is no doubt funding?

I'm sure she's shooting in a studio somewhere. 

Seeing your small child two or three times a year? I don't know if I could leave my child in another country. I have a child that's probably the same age as her son, and I just can't imagine only seeing him 2-3 times a year.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Toodleoo said:

LOL at Rachel pointing out a form of abuse. Your husband is like a wound spring ready to beat the shit out of anyone who walks by him, check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Once he beats her ass, she'll really have something to cry about.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, AussieBabe said:

Seeing your small child two or three times a year? I don't know if I could leave my child in another country. I have a child that's probably the same age as her son, and I just can't imagine only seeing him 2-3 times a year.

There are a lot of Filipino women who work as nannies here and have children living with relatives back home.

• Love 5
Just now, aliya said:

Gaah!  Friends from church at the door with banana bread... Watch TV or get some free food?  Decisions, decisions....

Can they leave it at the door for you? That would be ideal. You get banana bread to eat while you watch.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

If Hazel did not want to be bought than she she ought not to be on a dating site that attracts American men who have Asian fantasies.

She basically said she was on the site to find a guy to get her out of the Philippines. She wouldn’t spread her legs till she got the ring and was then holding out for marriage. 

I knew she'd dump her kid.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, aliya said:

Gaah!  Friends from church at the door with banana bread... Watch TV or get some free food?  Decisions, decisions....

Yell through the door for them to leave it on the porch and then come back to watch TV!

• Love 5

Did anyone catch what Tarik told Shaun what he thought of Hazel when he saw her on the Asian dating website? He said he"had to HAVE her." That made me sick. She is a flesh and blood person and not a possession and certainly not to satisfy your every sexual whim.  

• Love 9
1 minute ago, aliya said:

Free banana bread???? That totally trumps this show. (No pun intended Mah-kill)

• Love 5