Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Jon baffles me really. He insisted on taking the "dad" role. He supported Rachel through her pregnancy and face timed through her labor. He enshrined a piece of the umbilical cord! and now he acts like this sweet little baby has been foisted on him unbeknownst. WTF?

I think some men like the idea of being a father better than actually being a father and putting in any work.

• Love 12

So, Kreeny's magenta lipstick shows back up for their wedding. Tarik is expected to dance with snakes. Ricky realizes that Melissa has detention and can't meet him. Angela starts pulling a Larry hissy fit over local customs/food. Woohoo!

Mr. Snarkish went back to his book and Little Snarkish got to stay up late on a school night. 

Off to Bedfordshire, folks! Enjoyed it!

• Love 12
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Angela slapping him in the previews - yeah you don't do that.

He called her fat, and she said don't say that. Angie....sis, what do you expect him to say? 

And she looks way older than his mum. 

• Love 6

Unlike Rachel, I actually need to sleep every 15 hours or so. 

Jon seems to have anxiety. His mom responded by making him a cup of tea. I bet she has to do that a lot. 

Why were there two previews for next week? It looks promising. 

• Love 6

If Angela was a fiddy two year old , obese, loud obnoxious male jumping all over a young woman we would be horrified. This makes me uncomfortable. Not quite a “me too” moment but close

• Love 18
26 minutes ago, milner said:

If Angela was a fiddy two year old , obese, loud obnoxious male jumping all over a young woman we would be horrified. This makes me uncomfortable. Not quite a “me too” moment but close

It is gross but I feel like he could tell her no and push her away if he wanted to. He signed up for this and must have known enough that this woman must be a little desperate to come all the way there to meet a man.

It's kind of hard to force a man to have sex with you 3 times in a night, I think he liked it but is embarrassed of her.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 7
13 minutes ago, milner said:

I’m definitely horrified, as were others. As I said, Michael looks like a child. 

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Maybe Angela should have fixed herself up a little bit to meet mama?

I think that is as fixed as she gets.

Man she must have stunk after that plane ride. At least her sweat stain was heart shaped.

13 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

fugever 62?

Macy's Menopause Woman

16 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

It's kind of hard to force a man to have sex with you 3 times in a night, I think he liked it but is embarrassed of her.

she kept grabbing his Nigerian Anaconda so I am sure she could make it crispy

• Love 2
20 hours ago, milner said:

Sean and Abby

David and Annie

All the guys over 40 chasing all the girls under 25, which is a lot men in general. 

Why is this acceptable with actors?  Tons of men with women who are 20, 30 or 40 years younger than them.  If not all of them LOL after they hit 40 and get rid of their starter wives.   I was shocked when I learned that Patrick Stewart's wife was soooooooo young.  Captain Picard indeed!

• Love 1
13 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Sean and Abby

David and Annie

All the guys over 40 chasing all the girls under 25, which is a lot men in general.

And What'shisface, the "specimen". Girlfriend Nikki, from the Philippines. Trying to replace Wife #1 (who apparently was able to chew through the restraints and make her escape after 20 years). He was about 60, she was 20.

• Love 3
On 8/19/2018 at 9:28 PM, milner said:

Your right. Like we were grossed out by Sean and Abby

• Love 1
On 8/19/2018 at 10:12 PM, BradandJanet said:

Unlike Rachel, I actually need to sleep every 15 hours or so. 

Jon seems to have anxiety. His mom responded by making him a cup of tea. I bet she has to do that a lot. 

Why were there two previews for next week? It looks promising. 

Jon seems to have some issues going on (mentally) i think hes nice but i totally agree with you.

Here we go with the 8/26/18 episode 

"Family Ties" - Angela is introduced to Michael's Nigerian mother; tensions mount between Jesse and Darcey as they head to Connecticut; Jon introduces Rachel to his skeptical sister; Karine and Paul get into an argument; Tarik has a religious experience.

• Love 1