Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, lucy711 said:

Karine looks rough.  I was willing to give her a pass if she was pregnant, but she is not.  I wonder what is going on.  She needs a shower.

A shower, and a course of strong antibiotics. 

2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Ricky would be able to speak some Spanish. Colombia would have its own slang.

Ricky has Spanish speaking family. He could have brushed up. Probably thought he and Melissa would be doing the mattress tango the whole time and would only need to speak the Language of Looooove. 

• Love 3

Pole has learned exactly ONE WORD of Portuguese.  I was 7 when my parents went to Brazil for my dad's job.  I stayed home with my grandparents and read the English-Portuguese dictionary every single day because I hoped I'd learn enough for my mom to take me back to Brazil after her visits home.  Of course, I was SEVEN and had never heard Portuguese before, so my idea of the accent and whatnot was way off.  I still made more of an effort at AGE SEVEN than Pole has at age Lives With Mom Because He's An Arsonist. 

• Love 6

Oh, Jesse, I have linens in my closet older than you, sweetie.  I can’t stand his faux wise, all-knowing attitude.  He “doesn’t want them to get attached?!”  They’re not six-years-old, looking for a daddy. 

Edited by SuzyLee
  • Love 14

Darcy squeals were definitely for the sake of the cameras.  I'd bet in real life with her kids, she's just super blehhhhh around them. Probably lets them boss her around.  

Jesse, don't worry.  Her kids are NOT going to "attach" to you so quickly because they do not see you as their father.  Stop.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, allyj128 said:

My good friend met a Brazilian woman through his good friend /coworker (also Brazilian). He moved mountains to learn Portuguese and she took English lessons almost from day one. 

They dated long distance for two years and then started the visa process, at which point they were both fluent in the other language. 

So yeah...either of these two idiots could have bothered. 

M

8 minutes ago, allyj128 said:

My good friend met a Brazilian woman through his good friend /coworker (also Brazilian). He moved mountains to learn Portuguese and she took English lessons almost from day one. 

They dated long distance for two years and then started the visa process, at which point they were both fluent in the other language. 

So yeah...either of these two idiots could have bothered. 

In other words...very normal people who would never be accepted as participants on this show. Not that they would want to.

• Love 2

I pray for Tarik, Ricky, Darcy and Rachel’s children. I really do. Because it’s obvious that their parents are controlled by their genitals and not their brains. I don’t care about the parents, but I hope the fiancées do not mistreat the children. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, ECM1231 said:

In other words...very normal people who would never be accepted as participants on this show. Not that they would want to.

LOL yes. Rational people doing rational things.