Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

36 minutes ago, PeaceLily2 said:

He met her just a few weeks ago??????

That's what I was about to comment ... I even rewound to make sure I heard it right. Have they at least talked to each other, or is she "shy" like "Melissa"?

• Love 1

Homework from school. Man. He better check her id.

At least he knows some Spanish. Not like some of the other dopes in the show (yeah looking at you Pole.)

Edited by greekmom
typo
  • Love 6

Guys. Guys! Am I the only one watching this through my fingers. Oh my god!

Angela and Tarik are so freaking clueless and stupid to not realize both of their “loves” are completely repulsed by them. Jesus.

• Love 15

I want to kick Ricky’s ass into the middle of next week.  He left his daughter, who has special needs, to travel thousands of miles to basically have a date with this woman (who looks like a pro, sorry) and she leaves in a cab??!  He is imagining a relationship here where there is none.  

• Love 7

Me, upon seeing Melissa walk in, not unlke the Christmas M&Ms Santa commercial... "(He) IS real!"

Also, sorry, Ricky, but she's just not that into you.  

Angela, "I've never been outside of the US!" NO REALLY, YOU DON'T SAY? YOU ARE SO WORLDLY, ANGELA! TELL ME IT CAN'T BE TRUE!   The trip to the Atlanta airport was probably the most cultural experience she's ever seen. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Bubbacat said:

Ricky. Oh, honey. So sweet. So hopeful. So clueless. So deluded.

There is no way she is interested. She isn't desperate looking for a better life like Hazel or even Karine. She just wants the money and for him to go home!

Edited by libgirl2
  • Love 3
Just now, SuzyLee said:

I want to kick Ricky’s ass into the middle of next week.  He left his daughter, who has special needs, to travel thousands of miles to basically have a date with this woman (who looks like a pro, sorry) and she leaves in a cab??!  He is imagining a relationship here where there is none.  

Isn't Tarik the one with the daughter with autism? I could be wrong. I do have trouble keeping the sad sacks straight.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, snarkish said:

Melissa had no plans to meet him again after this meetup. Kind of like Myriam and Patrick last season. Idiot flies overseas and the girl was not intending them to show up.

YES, this. She was happy to string him along and run over to Western Union for his $$$. She was gobsmacked when he turned up in Colombia. That said, how willfully blind is our Ricky? He thinks he charmed her? She was like the girl cat in a Pepe LePew cartoon!

• Love 13
9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Tarik is chubby? 

Not to me. Ricky is the chubby one. Tarik is 43 and looks younger than Ricky, who is 34, I believe. Tarik thinks Hazel is gorgeous so it is kind of sad Hazel is not attracted to him. She needs to cut her hair.... It is too long for her thin face.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Bubbacat said:

Isn't Tarik the one with the daughter with autism? I could be wrong. I do have trouble keeping the sad sacks straight.

Yes.  Ricky has the 12? year old daughter he asks for relationship advice and a 2-ish year old from his not yet ex-wife.

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

If I was Rachel I wouldn't want to stay with his mom, at least get a hotel room for a night so they can get in on in private

Remember......she has no money for a hotel room.

Edited by PeaceLily2
  • Love 4