Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

These stupid people who want a parent for their children yet don't do any investigation into the other person. grrrrrrr

He just  wants a nanny and a pastors wife. He’s so creepy 

Edited by Angry Moldovan
Surprise! Another typo
  • Useful 1
  • Love 15
4 minutes ago, usernameG said:

I feel like that's what he wants. Someone he can control and who will never leave him.

Oh, hell;  Ben can't even persuade her not to have another drink.   She is not great material for a stepmom and who knows how she will behave once she gets to the States.  Cut your loses now Ben, and go home.  Find a nice American girl who wants children and is religious.  I am sure there are some available.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

Akinyi is a fun drunk.  "I can't speak to Jesus while I am drunk."  "Please just one more.  I won't ask for anything again."  Unless I am mistaken, I believe Ben is a Moron. 

FTFY

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Hold on.  I managed to black out at Mexican restaurant because I had no idea I was drinking Everclear one time and I STILL magically managed to raise two children without setting them on fire so I don't know WHAT his damage is.  SHUT UP BEN.  Did he start to cry??  What is going on??  I hate him so much, everyone.

I howled with laughter at this post.  Thank you.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

He just a nanny and a pastors wife. He’s so creepy 

2 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Akinyi is a fun drunk.  "I can't speak to Jesus while I am drunk."  "Please just one more.  I won't ask for anything again."  Unless I am mistaken, I believe Ben is a Mormon. 

No that’s Corey, they don’t have pastors in Mormon meetings. They aren’t even called churches. Also I despise him. He’d never get laid back home

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Wiem doesn't want Zied to marry Rebecca, so she will say and do anything to make sure it doesn't happen. However, she is right about one thing, he is "woefully unprepared for marriage." 

Edited by Adeejay
  • Love 5

Told yah!!  Akinyi is Larissa!

I wonder what she would do next upon arrival in USA.

Have a baby with a black man and pass him off as 50% white...........or, run off 2 months after the wedding like Fernanda.....??.

Taking bets!!!!!! 🤑

( those 2 are the better choices.....to all the domestic violence and arrests with Coltee & Larissa)

Edited by Dance4Life
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Once a million years ago, I let a guy I worked with stay at my place. (Sob story, no place to go, just a few days on the couch). He stole money from my purse and bought me a coat. Denied stealing the money and supposedly bought me the coat as a kind gesture. Took forever to get rid of his ass. Zied reminds me of him. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1