Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Oh Michael if you stay after this you're an idiot. Shes crass and disrespectful. 

He should've picked up his s**t from the hallway and driven the hell away. Sleeping in the car, that's pathetic, man. Let HER chase you and apologize, for a damn change. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Julyolo said:

Getting those corn rows is a major fashion faux pas for Angie. She's going to look like Humpty Dumpty. More like Humpty Dumpty I mean.

Humpty Dumpty here....

FU for thinking that obese, wrinkled,sweaty,sack of fat resembles me...

I have a beautifully smooth creamy colored shell and am impeccably dressed.

• LOL 20
  • Love 4

Gee, Michael must be desperate for a green card or Visa.   He needs to quit trying to make peace with Angela and try again.  There are probably some women who have seen this show and have the hots for him that he could  catch if he goes back to that dating site again.  Lots of fish in the sea.   Well, maybe 2-3 that might be interested in him. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

OMG she humiliated him with that cake all over his face.  She is out of control, disgusting crazy bitch.

And this is supposed to be the romance part of their relationship, can you imagine how it would be once they are together all the time in the US, Mah-kul will have no place to hide.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Gee, Michael must be desperate for a green card or Visa.   He needs to quit trying to make peace with Angela and try again.  There are probably some women who have seen this show and have the hots for him that he could  catch if he goes back to that dating site again.  Lots of fish in the sea.   Well, maybe 2-3 that might be interested in him. 

He could do much bettter than big Ang.

• Love 6

I’m dating myself but I watched most of the early seasons of “The Real World” on MTV which was one of the first “reality” shows. They actually had a rule that production has no problem enforcing-no violence. You put your hands on someone, throw things, sexually harass someone-you are removed from the show immediately. 

Let’s please bring this back. I’m looking at you Angela, Jeniffer, Nicole, Darcey (shoe) and others. No place for it and it shouldn’t be tolerated. 

End rant. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 19