Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

ASUELU JUST SAID THAT.  HE JUST SAID IT.  
"We should have flowers for when she (Larissa) gets here"

Call 911 because I am DECEASED.

IKR? I have not been giving him nearly enough credit.

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

If memory serves, Angelina was the one who did the dumping.  She didn't think he was worthy of being the father to her newly adopted son.  

No.  Angelina brought the baby home and he didn’t want to be a father. She didn’t consult him.  He has a right to divorce her.  It is Angelina’s fault. It is not like he got Angelina pregnant and he left her.

There was a comment not too long that Angelina told Pax Brad didn’t want to adopt him.  Well, Brad had every right not to want to adopt another child when they had 2 or 3.  She adopted Zahara when Shiloh was still a baby.

She said those kids needed her more than Shiloh who was born with  privilege.

I think Angelina changed when she was in Cambodia and saw how dirt poor they were.  Cambodia is a shithole country that I would never return  to.  The whole vibe is just off and everyone acts like a gypsy.  I don’t blame Billy Bob for not wanting a Cambodian kid and have tied to that country.  

Angelina  got a case of Savior Complex and it cost her the marriage.  But, it all turned out good and I am happy for her.  She is one of my favorite celebs.   But, actions come with consequences.....especially in a marriage.

Just now, Straycat80 said:

Wow! They all hate-ee  Larissa. 

Well Ashley’s upset because she was planning on being the drama star of the reunion by playing dumb about the guy who cheated before, during and after the wedding.

You'd think Jon would lay low since he a creeper preying on jailbait, but I  guess not.

• Love 6