Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:
20 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She's holding his phone hostage? And what does she mean, time is running out? I thought she was absolutely done and dusted last night?

Her trip is ending and she is going to fly back to Alabama.  

Hey now! She's headed back to Georgia. She's not one of ours.

• Love 11
Just now, PityFree said:

This! I need my own space! I need a staging area of my very own! maybe if my future husband and I got a duplex or something that would work.

My father remarried a woman who had a small apartment building. He lived in one unit and she lived in another. They stayed married until she passed away, so maybe there's something to be said for a room of one's own.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

Anyone familiar with UK law? Is there anything stopping Rachel from getting married to and staying in England w/Jon? I realize she's got another kid, but apparently that isn't bothering her, so I'm not going to be worry about it either.

She said moving to England wasn’t an option for her because of shared custody with her ex. Which of course I understand. 

• Love 1

Tarik, the problem in your relationship is you and Hazel, you’re not meant to be.

Tarik doesn’t believe blood is thicker than water.  For Tarik, pu##y is more important than blood or anything.

Not a cultural thing, Tarik, Hazel can’t stand you.  Go back to th USA, plenty of Asian women here if that’s your fancy.

• Love 1

Oh Tariq, she's just not that into you. She could not look less interested if she tried. If you aren't sure, the answer is no.

Hazel if you want the US, you're going to have to at least pretend to be interested in him.

• Love 5

The way Daya talks is perfect for this show's editors      because she talks      with big pauses in between the parts        of the sentences         that can be used      for the editors          to put together different pieces of dialogue             however they want.

• Love 20