Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E19: Life Is a Cabaret

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

This titties song has nothing on the Christmas "I wanna fuck you IN THE ASS" song.

Still good, though.

THAT?  Was one of the best holiday eps on these shows.  

16 hours ago, QuinnM said:

The Jovani thing is getting old.  Once is fine but moderation is something you should work on.

It would have been hilarious to ME if security came through and removed the heckler.  Got a beef with LU?  Fine.  Don't ruin the show for everyone else by continually shrieking.  

• Love 11
16 hours ago, Soaper410 said:

Dorinda is Elileen Davidson when she’s nice and Brandi Granville when’s she drunk.

She turns ugly mean.

I really did like that that Romona, Bethenny, and Sonja seemed genuinely excited about Luann.  B should have at least acknowledged Romona even though a pre-launch isn’t a real thing. 

Tinsley seems like she always chases after bad men and becomes way too attached too fast.  I don’t get why Carole would encourage that.

I am torn on this.  Yes it would have been nice to do but Ramona had already ripped B a new one (when Coco was on the leash in the street) about her lack of support.  Had B gone or said anything to Ramona it would have been disingenuous and she would have been accused of such or being a fame whore who won't miss filming.  This was a true response to how Ramona had acted towards her.  Plus while Ramona was successful in her REAL business I don't think any of her HW products have been an actual thing but something more for storyline.  Like a toaster oven.

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I am torn on this.  Yes it would have been nice to do but Ramona had already ripped B a new one (when Coco was on the leash in the street) about her lack of support.  Had B gone or said anything to Ramona it would have been disingenuous and she would have been accused of such or being a fame whore who won't miss filming.  This was a true response to how Ramona had acted towards her.  Plus while Ramona was successful in her REAL business I don't think any of her HW products have been an actual thing but something more for storyline.  Like a toaster oven.

I don't think B owes Moaner much of anything but it's common courtesy to respond to an invitation. At the very least she could have had one of the people that work for her RSVP no to the event. Maybe the same person who delivered the gift cards to Lu's blood drive event (which seems like a million years ago). The fact that she did nothing at all seems more calculated to me.  She knew it would get a rise out of Ramona. 

• Love 21
13 hours ago, TexasGal said:

I made my mom watch OC once.  She was appalled by Vicki, as all right thinking human beings should be.

Other than Dorinda, I loved that all the other women seemed genuinely happy for Lu’s success with the show.

One of my ex student workers has been messaging me about having just started watching OC from the beginning (we have a lot of down time at night at work so we always talk about food and reality tv, been trying to get SOMEONE to watch these damn shows so we can bitch about them!).  It is cracking me up!  His progression from wow I like this family to OMG they are horrible hosebeasts was cracking me up.  One day I am getting him to this board.  He is quite witty.

I was pleased as well they all seemed really supportive except for Dorinda.  I do think Lu was sloppy about the invites but D should have asked sooner.  Lu had enough to worry about getting on stage and all that jazz THE DAY OF the show.  If Dorinda didn't think about John sooner why should Lu have?  And I am one who thinks Lu lacks awareness and manners a lot of the time but she is not John's keeper.  I however, did follow L's explanation about Scott.  She assumed D would bring J so she wanted to make sure Scott had an invite as well as not to single him out.  I have watched this show too damn long now that I can understand Lu logic.

• Love 9
24 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

THAT?  Was one of the best holiday eps on these shows.  

It would have been hilarious to ME if security came through and removed the heckler.  Got a beef with LU?  Fine.  Don't ruin the show for everyone else by continually shrieking.  

If I recall correctly, didn't Luann hire that band?

That shit was EPIC!!!

• Love 13
33 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

I don't think B owes Moaner much of anything but it's common courtesy to respond to an invitation. At the very least she could have had one of the people that work for her RSVP no to the event. Maybe the same person who delivered the gift cards to Lu's blood drive event (which seems like a million years ago). The fact that she did nothing at all seems more calculated to me.  She knew it would get a rise out of Ramona. 

Sure!  And I suspect B doesn't care

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Oh for F sake, I bet Luann wishes she had just invited the Dry Cleaner. He may have kept Dorinda in check and hauled her out of there when she got blotto. 

Ramona looked great. 

That's John's whole purpose in life.

• Love 7

Hilarious tidbits from this episode -

Dorinda's bottle opening/waitressing demonstration

Sonja telling Carole to give the flowers to Luann because everyone else forgot a gift

Sonja says she couldn't breathe while motorboating

Tinsley recalling the cabaret practice in Colombia and therefore having low expectations

Ramona calling Carole brilliant for telling her to lower her expectations with Bethenny (not hilarious on purpose)

Luann's sister feeling it in the crowd

I don't really get what the fck happened between Dorinda and Luann.  I do think Luann's explanation of why she invited Scott makes sense. I also believe Dorinda that the invitation was murky at best and I don't understand why Luann wouldn't have been able to better explain that only the women had been invited when Dorinda asked about John. If Dorinda hadn't been so enraged, I think they could have cleared things up more easily.  

• Love 7
14 hours ago, Cherrio said:

I didn't read thru the thread before I posted KungFu Bunny so I didn't notice you used Baby Jane before I did.    Oops  :)

Anyway, I keep seeing Dorinda (Jane) saying to Luann......"Eatcha dinnah Luann

With particles of flying pasta freckling Luann's face and hair

• Love 7
14 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

Actually, Bethenny originally had that seat. The ladies were on opposite couches. Ramona asked them to flipflop because she had a bruise on that side of her face that showed on camera.

So Tinsley and Scott are no longer in the penthouse or even living together. Usually when a couple tries to live together as an experiment and it fails, that's pretty much the end of the road. I'm beginning to wonder if Scott isn't the actual Operator and is only with Tinsley when the show is filming/airing to promote his company. Maybe she's playing along with it, or maybe he's using her as a pawn. Moving in together, showing up to surprise her -- that was really her only story line this season. She either needs to bring something else to the table or lose her apple.

I think they are mutually in on it. All these talks of Tinsley and Scott breaking up off season - is a way to bring publicity to both Tinsley and Coupon Cabin - keeps them both in the tabloids or being spoken about. Their breakup before the season began filming would guarantee, Scott getting filmed of them making up on the show and it coincides with Coupon Cabin commercials airing.

I agree though, she needs to bring something else to the table or she'll have one more season and then she's done.

• Love 4

Lu's cabaret show looked like so much fun. It's disappointing that she didn't handle the John situation better. She is very good at slithering out of situations where she is in the wrong. John should have automatically been invited. Period. 

Tinsley is the best at giving  fun gifts. I loved the embroidered pillows. She seems like a kind, and considerate friend. 

You can always tell when Slurinda is crunk n' lit because her finger starts pointing. She's such a mess. I get that she was upset but she was extremely passive aggressive during the show shouting, "JOVANI!!!!" and then became a messy  finger-pointing lunatic. Don't come to the show at all if you're that pissed. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5888014

The MPV of the show was Ramoaner! OMG, her exchange with Bethenny was outstanding. Her eyes bulging, then squinting, then bulging out again. 

"WOW...just WOW!  I CANNOT believe you didn't support my ANTI-SKIN line" "You're VERY disappointing as a WOMAN" 

"WOW, BETHENNY, WOWWW" 

Untitled000.jpeg

Edited by Barbara Please
  • Love 16
7 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Dorinda gets all angry with Luanne but hastily retreats before Luanne calls her out on her drinking.... happened at the after party and when they were away.

{re my previous post... I can’t  seem to link to a gif and have it open in my post.... only the url shows up. I need someone to add a Monty Python gif of RUN AWAY from MP and the Holy Grail for me! KungFuBunny.... I might be looking at you!}

Sorry still catching up

This one?

giphy.gif

or the close up?

H2Q5.gif

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Pop Tart said:

Bethenny's dry, quiet "noted" was the perfect response.

One of the hundreds of perfect responses that make me NEED MY BETHENNY!   I don't care about her character, her looks, or her fights...she is one droll cookie.

• Love 16
4 hours ago, sasha206 said:

So, um, I have this 38 year-old guy in my hockey team who is adorable.  We have been emailing back and forth post-season and last night, he tells me, "Somehow Real Housewives of NY is on..."  And then we cyber watched it together.  Never thought I'd be able to utter that statement about a potential romantic interest!

go & get it, girl!!!

4 hours ago, politichick said:

I also like how Bethenny doesn't fake it with Ramona. They are not friends and if she had her daughter that night, which I don't know is the case, she definitely would not have left her to go to Ramona's skin thing.

but I kind of loved them on the Scary Island Season (bridge incident excluded).  And she & Alex went to the wedding, didn't they?  they were really there for eachother...idk about Ramona, she seems to have longtime good friends IRL

8 hours ago, dosodog said:

In regards to John and Caberet.... 

Luanne maybe should have invited John.

Dorinda made some veiled reference that John had done "many favors" for Luann.  I'm speculating, of course, but could that include...party supplies???

(which I guess could go either way, invite him b/c his contact is important, or exclude him due to temptation)

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, teapot said:

go & get it, girl!!!

but I kind of loved them on the Scary Island Season (bridge incident excluded).  And she & Alex went to the wedding, didn't they?  they were really there for eachother...idk about Ramona, she seems to have longtime good friends IRL

Dorinda made some veiled reference that John had done "many favors" for Luann.  I'm speculating, of course, but could that include...party supplies???

(which I guess could go either way, invite him b/c his contact is important, or exclude him due to temptation)

That is what I thought she meant.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Ramona looked fabulous, though, standing there prattling away about her (nonexistent as of yet) "anti-skincare" line.  

Loved the pillows Tinsley had made for Luann.  To all of you who posted about her and Craig starting a pillow biz based on RH shenanigans, I agree.  Hell, if I could get pillows that had housewives phrases on them, I'd probably snatch up a set just for the entertainment value.

call me crazy, I'm probably not gonna be in any rush to try Ramona's line.

I love Tins...she's kind of sweet yet saucy, and fun.  i'm sure she knows good gossip...and fun places to hang out
Not every friendship needs to be that deep...right, Carole?

• Love 12

Is it my imagination or did this season of NYC seem shorter than usual?  I can think of a couple of the other franchises that could benefit from a shorter season!

• Love 5

Sawnya's end-of-season post.  Besides that one silly misused word, do you see what I see in her comments?

Screenshot (169).png

Sort of reads like she hasn't gotten a new contract yet.  Either that or she's taking linguistics at NYU.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 10

Based on Bethenny's results, I'm glad that I haven't invested in those super large rollers.  I thought they were supposed to give you lift, body and boost the roots, but, even though they had them on her, later her hair looked quite flat on top.  What was the point? I didn't think her hair looked horrible, but, just certainly not something that you sat in a chair with professionals and ended up with. 

• Love 10
9 hours ago, dosodog said:

In regards to John and Caberet.... 

Luanne maybe should have invited John.

However....

John.  Would have been the only boyfriend at the table.  Should I start referring to him as Simon!  The Sequel!?  

And!

Why did Dorinda wait until the day of the show to inquire about John's lack of invitation?  If John being there was important, then why didn't Dorinda get it clarified by Luann when she was originally invited?

I don't even think it's about "John"

When Dorinda first blew up at Luann in Cartagena over "you're starting to turn", Dorinda's reaction was so disproportionate to what Luann said.

I've said it before, I think it has more to do with Sonya. She hates Sonja, and feels that Luann did not back her up or side with her enough in terms of Sonja. It was Sonja who was invited to stay at Luann's house in the Hamptons, Sonja wasn't reprimanded enough by Luann at breakfast in the Sonja/Dorinda widow/divorce fight. Luann did not side with Dorinda on the family crest sniping - because Luann clings on to her Countess title. It was Dorinda who connected Luann to Jovani, yet Luann invited Sonja to be part of the cabaret show. This was most annoying to Dorinda as the show is called Countess and "Friends" - so Sonja ranks higher than Dorinda. A few years ago during off season Luann and Dorinda did a skit on stage with Avenue Q. In this episode, did you notice where Bridgett asked Dorinda if she would consider doing it and Dorinda said sure she "does it all". Problem is Dorinda wasn't asked by Luann, Sonja was.

I think this is why Dorinda keeps going to her "loyalty" schtick, a friend who stood by her - and in Dorinda's eyes Luann is choosing Sonja over her - therefore not being loyal or standing by her

• Love 10
1 hour ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

I can't wait to give the keynote Slurinda style toast at the wedding reception!

Instead of saying CHEERS, yell JOVANI

1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Based on Bethenny's results, I'm glad that I haven't invested in those super large rollers.  I thought they were supposed to give you lift, body and boost the roots, but, even though they had them on her, later her hair looked quite flat on top.  What was the point? I didn't think her hair looked horrible, but, just certainly not something that you sat in a chair with professionals and ended up with. 

I think I'm the only one that really liked Bethenny's hair in that style. I thought it looked great...very flattering.  

pssst....I use the big rollers after my blow out at the salon....Keeps it smooth and straight. :)

• Love 8
8 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

I also loved seeing Lu's sister dancing and having a good time.  The show must have been good if Carole, the judgiest McJudgerson ever, gives it props.  I also noticed that even Dorinda, who was drunkenly screeching for Jovanni, didn't bash the show

Bethenny's THs are always hilarious but she was exemplary this season.  She could recap the episodes in entirety and I would be there.  This gif is probably the best out of many.  Cheers!

I'm also curious as to why Dorinda waited until she was en route to the show to suddenly get bent about John not scoring an invite.  Because she was drunk?  Or high?  I assume that Lu either sent the ladies tickets or arranged to have them waiting at the door.  Why didn't Dorinda inquire as to a ticket for John before this?  I mean, I would never just assume anything.  When I heard about the show, I would have asked if John could come as well.  Simple as that.  Lu may not have thought of it (because John doesn't accompany Dorinda to all the RH events, it seems) or she could have been passive aggressive about it, in that she thought about John but didn't bring it up since Dorinda didn't.  In any event, it doesn't seem like it that big of a deal . . . unless you're drunken, slurring Dorinda.  JOVANNI!  

So I caught the rewatch and I'm disappointed in the Dorinda-Lu showdown which was really nothing.  If Dorinda wasn't going to bring up John before the show, she really should have shut it on the night of the show, let Lu enjoy her success and then spoken to her in the following days.

Of course Carole should NOT have encouraged Tinsley to tell Dorinda about Scott getting an invite.  What was the point in that?  Scott wasn't attending so who cares?  But of course Carole LOVES it when people are fighting and she still has resentment toward Lu so this is a perfect opportunity to stoke the Lu-Dorinda fire.

I didn't hate Carole's show attire but since she sets the bar so low and many of her outfits appear to be based off the clothing my Barbie wore back in the 70s, it's not saying much.  I mean, when your single and looking to mingle pirate get up is one of your better choices, that really says it all.  

I thought Bethenny and Ramona looked great.  Ramona's shorter hair really suits her.  I'm disappointed from the reunion preview that she appears to be growing it back out.

I'm still traumatized by Dorinda's reunion hair.  She looks like a drunk fembot. 

Found a bigger GIF for you to enjoy

bethenny-cheers-rhony-real-housewives-of

I'm not buying Dorinda's explanation. I think she was already pissed because of the Sonja thing I said previously and used John as an excuse to let all the existing resentment fly out of her mouth.

They know in advance, the venue they are shooting, the time to show up - they have a schedule. This is not a surprise given the night beuore. Makeup, hair, wardrobe have to be planned. This is something, John and Dorinda would have known about a long time ago and could have asked Luann then. Even while trying on Jovani dresses.

There are only 2 group events John attended this season: Dorinda's Halloween party and Ramona's Hamptons Dinner Party. I think he was invited to come but would not be sitting at the table where only the HW were sitting. He was invited to the after party and would have been micced up then.

I think Carole encouraged Tinsley to tell Dorinda about Scott's invite - to keep the fight going between Luann/Dorinda - because she hates Luann.

Carole's outfit - it wasn't the most hideous outfit she's worn - but I think it's because she didn't accessorize for once. The dress was ultra cheap - it wasn't lined and you could see the one inch hem that has been put through a merrow machine. The cut of the halter top did not flatter her because she is sagging - she should have worn a bra with see through straps and she would have looked half way decent.

Speaking of the show itself - I thought it was odd that Victoria and Noel were not seated with Grandma and Auntie Renee.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Sawnya's end-of-season post.  Besides that one silly misused word, do you see what I see in her comments?

Screenshot (169).png

Sort of reads like she hasn't gotten a new contract yet.  Either that or she's taking linguistics at NYU.

LOL seriously -- which of her brain trust of interns wrote that caption?

• Love 8
11 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Beth was a stone cold bitch to Ramona just for sport.  Soulless. Bethenny. Doesn't.  Support.  Other. Women. It would take away from time needed her own dramatic indulgences of her own narc hysteria/psychosis.  

Imagine that same cold, soulless “Noted” response when a blooming, teenaged Bryn confronts her controlling, jealous mother about some injustice - chilling.

• Love 13
7 hours ago, sasha206 said:

I think the whole Tins bringing up the invite and Carole encouraging her is all producer-driven to create the drama.  And of course in every RHO franchise, there's the invitation drama. 

On the invites, I don't get the problem.  NONE of the HWs brought dates.  If there was a plus one for all, I'm sure they all would've brought dates.  Again, this seems very producer-driven to me and b/c Dorinda is a drunk firecracker, Bravo knows drama will ensue.

Please use the correct Ramona-ism

Dorinda is a drunk spitcracker

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I think so!  I still giggle thinking about it.

I was really bummed they canceled that show.  Those people were SOOOOO stupid!

I confess that I bought both glorious seasons on Amazon Prime...they shall forever live on in infamy at Casa Persnickety <3  

3 hours ago, Former Nun said:

One of the hundreds of perfect responses that make me NEED MY BETHENNY!   I don't care about her character, her looks, or her fights...she is one droll cookie.

And found the perfect way to shut down Ramona.

Do. Not. Engage.

I think Ramona was going for a finale "spitcracker" but ended up a dud.  

2 hours ago, A-Lo said:

Is it my imagination or did this season of NYC seem shorter than usual?  I can think of a couple of the other franchises that could benefit from a shorter season!

The NY seasons always seem short to me, but that's because I can never get enough of these dueling divas.  

• Love 16

Given that Bethenny likes to speak fast AND skip texts that don't align with the narrative she's pushing, I don't know how her jumping up like a Jack-in-a-box and shoving a phone in someone's face will prove anything.

• Love 18

According to Zillow, it will be available for rent again as of September 15th.

Oh,  to be a one percenter and throw the best RHoNY forum party ever: Come dressed as your favourite or least favourite housewife!

Raffles of tacky housewife merch! 

Take-a-tequilla-shot game of Jeopardy ("I'll take "Ramonisms for 500, Alex!")

And everybody blind-drunk by ten o'clock -- sprawled over couches and beds and floors -- just as Lady Morgan arrives for her paid guest appearance.

What a way to end our PTV season and summer :)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 24
6 hours ago, artisto said:

Yep...her demeanor was perfect for that convo.  Ending an argument before it begins 101.

I'm sure Bethenny carries in the back of her mind Ramona's vicious verbal attack on her the previous year.  I seem to recall she was pretty level there too.  Where she wasn't level was Ramona's soft-porn schtick and bringing Bethenny's daughter into it earlier that same season.  Ramona should take a long look in the mirror before she goes on about women supporting other women.   She'd have a valid complaint if Bethenny had NOT RSVP'd and then showed up.   I give parties and assume if someone doesn't RSVP they aren't coming.  I wish they had one way or the other, of course, but I don't attack them the next time I see them.  All I say is "we sure missed you, sorry you couldn't make it."  At which point that gives them an opportunity to say "oh man, I'm so sorry I missed it too, but we had to...." or even to say "I'm so sorry I forgot to RSVP."  Move on from there.  If you were that concerned, why not text/call and ask her?  I've had that too - I intend to RSVP and forget or get distracted and if the hostess needs a head count and calls me, I apologize for my forgetfulness and give her an answer.  

It was a launch party, Ramona.  Free flow on the booze and food.  Not a friggin' sit-down dinner with placecards and she screwed up your seating arrangements and left a glaring gap at table.  

• Love 12
2 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Screenshot (169).png

LINGO?!?! ????

• Love 4

On a rewatch, Dorinda is more unhinged than I saw the first time. And the Reunion preview- Andy is positively gleeful when Beth goes at Carole. I am not so sure that his friendship with Carole is as solid as they claim. YMMV.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, tvfanatic13 said:

On a rewatch, Dorinda is more unhinged than I saw the first time. And the Reunion preview- Andy is positively gleeful when Beth goes at Carole. I am not so sure that his friendship with Carole is as solid as they claim. YMMV.

Sometimes, it's difficult to get poop off your shoe.  If Carol keeps trying maybe, she can walk away as unscathed as possible.  

• Love 7
27 minutes ago, film noire said:

Take-a-tequilla-shot game of Jeopardy (I'll "Ramonisms for 500, Alex!")

I have a bug eyed picture of Ramona with a blank speech bubble waiting for the right Ramonism.   

Any suggestions?

• Love 2
9 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

From the last episode, I was under the impression that Dorinda had taken some time away from John and her meet up with in the last episode seemed to have been the start of them rekindling their relationship in a way. He certainly seemed to be sucking up to her to get back in her good graces.  I think that may have been the reason why Dorinda only spoke to Luann the day of the event regarding John's invitation - before that meet up with John, he wasn't really a thought in her mind to have made sure in advance that he would have a seat at the show. On one hand, just because Dorinda suddenly cares to have him there doesn't mean that everyone else has to go out of their way to accommodate her, BUT I can see why learning of Scott's invite just that day would hurt her feelings because of Luann's relationship with both her and John compared to her non-existent relationship with Scott. That said, I do believe Luann when she said that she invited Scott last minute because she assumed Dorinda was going to bring John but I think Luann needs to take the blame for the communication breakdown between her and Dorinda regarding the matter. Luann felt like Dorinda was blaming her for not inviting John so instead of saying ‘of course I would love to have him there but I have no seats at the table but bring him, you guys can squeeze together’, she got defensive and tried to shift the blame right back at Dorinda saying ‘if you wanted him there, why didn’t you get him a ticket or tell me sooner’. Dorinda even admits that Luann did not say that John couldn’t come, but by both accounts, I think it’s fair to say that regardless of what Luann assumed would happen, there was nothing said that made it obvious to Dorinda that John would be welcome to join.

I can understand why Tinsley felt uncomfortable about Scott’s invitation after learning from Dorinda how hurt she was that John wasn’t invited. Tinsley has her moments but for the most part, I think she’s harmless and generally a sweet person who just wants to enjoy life and the company she’s with. She may have catty/gossip-y moments but she doesn’t seem to go out of her way to manufacture drama or try hard to insert herself into the drama. I thought her gift to Luann was sweet as was her many attempts at using her own arrest as a way to ease the embarrassment for Luann.

I don’t think Carole had good intentions with telling Tinsley to tell Dorinda. I think the better advice would have been to talk to Luann first to ask her about it. If she felt Luann was being malicious than, then you tell Dorinda. If she felt Luann was just happened to handle the situation really poorly, then you tell Luann to enjoy her night but it would be a good idea to talk to Dorinda about the situation and be honest about inviting Scott, thinking that John would show up.

I think I get why Dorinda made the big fiasco at the Cabaret night.  Sometimes in a relationship with two women, one is the “ giver” and the other a “ taker”.  Dorinda is the giver and Luann is the taker.  The ticket for John wasn’t a big deal until Dorinda made a big deal after Luann didn’t respond how Dorinda wanted her to do.  Luann didn’t go out of her way to invite John.  He was an afterthought.  Dorinda wanted Luann to prove how much she loves her and appreciated all the things she did for her past and present.  Luann didn’t show her any love or special attention, thus the resentment over John and the ticket.

• Love 9
34 minutes ago, film noire said:

Oh,  to be a one percenter and throw the best RHoNY forum party ever: Come dressed as your favourite or least favourite housewife!

Raffles of tacky housewife merch! 

Take-a-tequilla-shot game of Jeopardy (I'll "Ramonisms for 500, Alex!")

And everybody blind-drunk by ten o'clock -- sprawled over couches and beds and floors -- just as Lady Morgan arrives for her paid guest appearance.

And a very special appearance by Dorinda Medley face-planting into a cake, blazing candles be damned!!!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, AnnA said:

I have a bug eyed picture of Ramona with a blank speech bubble waiting for the right Ramonism.   

Any suggestions?

Suggestion #1 based how how she eternally describes herself:  I'm brilliant, I'm beautiful, I'm a businesswoman and, dammit, people like me!

Suggestion #2 based on the bolded in your quote above: Bugger off, Bethenny!

• Love 6

Rewatching... Gotta love wow wow wow Ramona confronting Bethenny right when she was having a convo with Carole - nevermind the fact that Bethenny and Ramona sat next to each other for the show, and walked in together to the after party, so there were other opportunities to bring up this non issue btwn two women  (mona and BF) who are no longer friendly... wow... wow. WOW. *snort* (tee hee hee)

• Love 11