Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E04: Judge, Jury and Gina

• Start Topic

Weight watchers is a lifestyle program.  If you follow it most times, you will maintain and usually only  have small gains.  I haven’t been following it closely this past couple of months.  It’s not a diet at all.  You don’t count calories, and you mostly eat fresh foods.

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 4

Why wasn’t Kelly drunk in Mexico with the three party ‘girls’? Did she say Michael was sending her on a trip? Wasn’t she also surprised because Michael was paying for it and it came out of left field for her? Like he would never pay for her to go on a vacation willingly. Hmmmm.... wonder if this was cooked up between Michael and Vickie to get kelly out of Vickie’s hair and have Tamra and Shannon all to herself...so she could really bond with them and not share a spotlight with someone who probably parties harder and better than all of them put together. The three having a ‘Special Club Bracelet’—if you don’t have one, you’re not in the club!—and a stupid dance to go with it, makes me think this was a Vickie idea...

also, she (Vickie) probably thinks she’s awesome and hilarious and the star when she’s partying in Mexico and didn’t want Kelly’s competition, because kelly most definitely would win the insanity award without trying as hard as Vickie. 

I keep remembering that this is a tv show first and foremost, and camera time is what all of these hookers are looking for the hardest. 

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 5
On 8/7/2018 at 12:49 PM, Natalie68 said:

Neither were clicking for me UNTIL Gina told Vicki what's up.  This has bought her a little love from me.  Time will tell if it lasts.  Just keep her kids off the screen.  I finally realize who Emily really reminds me of, Alan Thicke's wife Tanya.  

Gina didn't even do it in an, "I'm coming for you way." She just heard the story and thought it was ridiculous. It could have been anyone, and she still would have found it wrong. But I'm glad she isn't afraidto speak up.

• Love 14
34 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

Why wasn’t Kelly drunk in Mexico with the three party ‘girls’? Did she say Michael was sending her on a trip? Wasn’t she also surprised because Michael was paying for it and it came out of left field for her? Like he would never pay for her to go on a vacation willingly. Hmmmm.... wonder if this was cooked up between Michael and Vickie to get kelly out of Vickie’s hair and have Tamra and Shannon all to herself...so she could really bond with them and not share a spotlight with someone who probably parties harder and better than all of them put together. The three having a ‘Special Club Bracelet’—if you don’t have one, you’re not in the club!—and a stupid dance to go with it, makes me think this was a Vickie idea...

also, she (Vickie) probably thinks she’s awesome and hilarious and the star when she’s partying in Mexico and didn’t want Kelly’s competition, because kelly most definitely would win the insanity award without trying as hard as Vickie. 

I keep remembering that this is a tv show first and foremost, and camera time is what all of these hookers are looking for the hardest. 

I thought that was Shannon who went on vacation with her girls and David paid for it.

• Love 9
21 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

From what I saw, the teen review wasn't good, lol.

To be fair, though, teens often look bored/annoyed by everything. 

20 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Did you actually watch?  She did say something like "Can you believe this only has 230 calories?" but it wasn't in a way that was telling the girls to count calories.  Then one of them asked if that was a lot and she explained that someone trying to lose weight would probably keep it around 1200-1400 a day.  She did say something about them probably knowing that later, but she never once told any of them that they needed to watch their calories, nor did she nag or insult or degrade any of them.

The thing is, you don't have to actively talk about your children's weight/eating habits to negatively affect them. For me, it was enough to simply WATCH another person who was obsessing over weight and food and how they looked. Young girls are SO impressionable. I am a fan of Shannon; and I generally think she is a good mother, but she needs to be careful. 

• Love 2
21 hours ago, eclectcmoi said:

Someone (sorry I didn't quote!) said up thread about Emily and the expression on her face... I think she looks like she has a permanent sneer or has smelled something really bad.  Now I could understand that if that happened after she sat down at the same table with Vicki, but Emily has this expression all the time.  I really don't care for her as an addition to the cast

That was me. She even had it on WWHL. No amount of makeup or wardrobe could cover the fact that she looks permanently unhappy and covered in skunk squirts. 

• Love 5
14 hours ago, queenjen said:

And I agree with many others above: wtf Bravo? Our hos are supposed to be housewives (married) with an enviable lifestyle. Why are we getting Candiace and Robyn on Potomac and now Gina here? This franchise (and BH) has been pretty faithful to the original mission statement. Let's keep it that way.

And way too many little kids. I don't want to relive cardrives and outings with toddlers. Bad enough suffering through Vicki and her crewcut grandkids. Teenagers and adult children are bearable, but Bravo, your demographic is women my age and a lot of us are here trying to FORGET still. Or we're here to escape. 

I’m trying to think of any smallish kids that have been entertaining on RH shows. Teddi’s are OK. Porsha’s Phaedra’s were cute (too bad Porsha Phaedra herself was annoying, MMV). I think that’s it. The rest? Meh. And I don’t get why they hire non-housewives for core casts... it’s in the name of the show! (I don’t mind seeing unmarried people but it’s odd to me.) For this reason (among others) I hope they don’t bring Brandi back to BH! 

Edited by ivygirl
Phaedra
  • Love 3
39 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

Thought it was kelly?...why wasn’t she in Mexico then?

When Kelly heard David was paying for Shannon to go to Mexico she said Michael would never do that for her, maybe that's where the confusion is coming from.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, ivygirl said:

I’m trying to think of any smallish kids that have been entertaining on RH shows. Teddi’s are OK. Porsha’s were cute (too bad Porsha herself was annoying, MMV). 

I'll add 2 from cities I no longer watch:

Mr. President, Phaedra's son; and

Milania the Jersey Cyclone. (Note, it's been quite a few years since I watched NJ so she may no longer be the captivating terror I recall!)

• Love 3

Loved Kelly's "What do you want?" when she answered Vicki's call. And, also the way she (and Gina) griped Vicki's ass throughout the episode.

The difference between Gina at the zoo (looking cute), and Gina in her TH, was a little startling. Whoever does her makeup needs to stop. Will we ever see Matt?

Shane looked a little drunk/hungover. It appears we get more Pocket Pary at the poker party (Shannon's jacket!) next week.

And by the way T-balls....Theresa Guidice has a much hotter body builders bod than you. 

Oh, man, I have to disagree; aesthetically speaking, Tamra has it all over The Felon.

Good for Shannon and her QVC deal. I assume the restaurant didn't work out? Since she likes to cook, maybe she could start a little catering business on the side, too.

I saw it as infomercial practice for QVC to sell the product. 

I imagine the calorie info was also for the benefit of the audience, who would be the target market.

Shannon is dressed as Bret to meet Bret!  My god she never looked better.

image.png.f88e416549d2781050487c9e1729136b.png

• Love 1
2 hours ago, SCS said:

Milania the Jersey Cyclone. (Note, it's been quite a few years since I watched NJ so she may no longer be the captivating terror I recall!)

LOL I meant Phaedra! 

1 hour ago, jaync said:

image.png.f88e416549d2781050487c9e1729136b.png

Make America Bret Again

• Love 2
3 hours ago, SCS said:

Phaedra's sons are so freaking adorable I loved them!  And Milania, the cyclone made me giggle!  I couldn't help but love her!

• Love 4

It seems like people eat salmon and cream cheese together all the time.  Three examples I can think of as a non salmon eater are lox and bagels, salmon  tea sandwiches, and Philly rolls.  Maybe it's different when the salmon is cooked instead of smoked or raw though.

You are completely correct.  I bake or grill salmon and never thought to add cream cheese.  This morning I thought about bagels and lox and went:  DUH.  

WRT Gina, my husband and I spent about 3 years living apart due to jobs (he was in LA and I was in VA).  I would telework about once a quarter in LA and we face timed almost every night.  The big BUT is that our only child was long gone (in graduate school) and we were both in the Air Force back in the day so we were pretty independent.  If I had three little kids and my husband moved me out to CA and then he left for an apt somewhere near his job, I'd be back in LI.  

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

Must comment on Vicki's appearance in the one-on-one sit down with Kelly :

the trying to be contemporary soft wave hairdo, which looked like a humidity spiked hot mess,

the pale trying to be teen age lipstick

and the black band around her neck...why was she trying to choke herself? What the hell was that thing ?

All made her look bloated, thick, and in pain.

Just no. 

i thought she was going for erotica/s&m look 

7 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

david sent shannon and the girls to mexico not michael sending kelly.

23 hours ago, biakbiak said:

She did move and then he moved away from them. He clearly doesn’t want to be around them full time. 

I thought I heard her say that he works in North LA and SHE did not want to uproot the kids and move again...my point was that because the kids are so young it would not be that big a deal to move so that they could be a family. Did I misunderstand her because I could swear her staying in Orange County was her decision.

13 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

I remember Maryann from Brooklyn and miss Howard stern so much! I never followed him to satellite. 

Vickie always tries so hard to be funny. Extra loud, laughing, telling everyone she meets “welcome to my world!” Ugh. She is so full of herself. She’s not charming or cute or unique. We are not dazzled by her. The doctor behaved the way we all feel. Not enjoying her antics. Maybe a little laugh to not embarrass her. She’s truly awful  

You’re not missing anything...his show sucks now and has for sometime. He’s phoning it in at this point and Maryanne from Brooklyn is an annoying yenta...she was funny 10 years ago...now it’s just pathetic.

• Love 4

I have only two little things to add. Vickie's remark about owning the sandbox and getting to choose who comes in to play? The sheer chutzpah of it all. Sheesh.

And Vickie tells Kelly never to scream at her? Screaming at Vickie is off-limits. Period. Because we all know Ms. G. never ever raises her voice to scream at her friends. Cue the 7,000 tapes of Vickie shrieking at one person or another, her face no more than six inches from her victim's, spittle flying. Yes, indeed, Vickie G is always in perfect control of her inside voice.

• Love 13
On 8/6/2018 at 7:13 PM, Fiero425 said:

SAWGSTES with Kelly kvetchin' about this one indiscretion; sorta like on RHOA with Porsha/Phaedra and the big LIE? I'd walk away from Kelly the next time she brings it up; which appears to be next week! She just won't let it go! She's going to be forever disappointed by peeps and'll end up alone w/ cats if she doesn't watch her psycho side! ;-)

SAWGSTES??

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

It's was highlited/bolded: - -

- -

So are we gonna spend the entire season …………..

Spend the entire season doing what?  I just asked a question. I don't think that's against the rules or anything. But, uh, thanks for answering.

!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Maharincess said:

Spend the entire season doing what?  I just asked a question. I don't think that's against the rules or anything. But, uh, thanks for answering.

!

Some didn't see the abbr. while others couldn't understand I was riffing off a post! The ?? was is Kelly going to kvetch about this one indiscretion of Vicki's concerning Michael all season?! ;-)

Oh, duh, I'm an idiot. So thanks for answering. 

I hate any and every single acronym out there and there are so many of them.  I'm a whole words person, even in texts I spell the whole word.   I get so confused by them. 

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 7
On August 9, 2018 at 4:32 AM, Maharincess said:

SAWGSTES??

On August 9, 2018 at 8:44 AM, tvfanatic13 said:

I was wondering that myself

8 hours ago, Maharincess said:

Oh, duh, I'm an idiot. So thanks for answering. 

I hate any and every single acronym out there and there are so many of them.  I'm a while words person, even in texts I spell the whole word.   I get so confused by them. 

I hate them too and stopped asking what they mean.  If someone wants me to understand what they're saying, they need to use words.  

• Love 7
On 8/6/2018 at 9:59 PM, LilaFowler said:

I see why Gina's husband lives apart from her and they are getting a divorce.

RIGHT! SHE IS SO ANNOYING I ALREADY HATE HER! BUT AT LEAST BRAVO GOT A GOOD NEWBIE FOR BEV HILLS - DENISE RICHARDS!

Just saw a preview of next weeks episode where Tamra is in the back seat looking at her cell phone screen saying something to Eddie like "I don't mean to scare you but you are at risk of going into cardiac arrest." Eddie's eyes bulge out of his face at that news.

But why the fuck isn't Eddie getting his health information from his doctor? Why would he believe anything his stupid wife found on the internet? She googled Vicki's new bf and said she checked him out....hes a great guy! And as we all knew BEFORE Tamra did her magic googling on Steve, he's shady as an oak tree. 

Eddie and Tamra won't last....IF Eddie is smart.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 1
On 8/8/2018 at 4:50 AM, Bossa Nova said:

Must comment on Vicki's appearance in the one-on-one sit down with Kelly :

the trying to be contemporary soft wave hairdo, which looked like a humidity spiked hot mess,

the pale trying to be teen age lipstick

and the black band around her neck...why was she trying to choke herself? What the hell was that thing ?

All made her look bloated, thick, and in pain.

Just no. 

Vicki was probably wearing that because she was trying to camoflauge her neck.  She was on WWHL after one of the first OC episodes from this season aired and when Andy asked about her new look, she specifically mentioned work on her neck. She must've had a face and neck lift sometime later in the season or after the season wrapped. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, eclectcmoi said:

Vicki was probably wearing that because she was trying to camoflauge her neck.  She was on WWHL after one of the first OC episodes from this season aired and when Andy asked about her new look, she specifically mentioned work on her neck. She must've had a face and neck lift sometime later in the season or after the season wrapped. 

Most of the Howives should camoflauge their necks. All franchises included.

On 8/7/2018 at 7:32 AM, ghoulina said:

Gina. She's pretty honest and refreshing. But I don't know how well she'll do in this group if she doesn't learn to filter a bit. She straight up pissed Vicki off, and she was also clashing with Shannon over Spanx and Newport. She doesn't need to be fake, but maybe a bit more cautious about opening her mouth?

Totally with Shannon on the whole Spanx thing.  As someone about Shannon's age, I can attest that keeping shit together in my early 30s was way easier than in my early 50s.  If you are going to be friends with women 20+ years older, it would help to be more sympathetic to their struggles.  (And it goes the other way, too. They need not be dismissive of the struggles of dealing with young kids.)

In Shannon's defense, too, she did say she watches what she eats and drinks but in the next scene, says someone brings something unhealthy out and then it is all over. So she was really saying she tries to watch it but is not that successful with it.

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Love 4
On 8/7/2018 at 5:21 AM, Mu Shu said:

Yeah, what happened to cougar on the prowl?  That dude has at least 15 years on Kelly.   Probably pushing 60, but all that grease keeps him looking 3-4 years younger.

You're so right!  Kelly's "date" graduated from medical school when she was about 7 years old.  His behavior at the restaurant makes me think he was three sheets to the wind, too.

After seeing his website photo and watching the video again, I see he's likely had a face lift, and fillers in his unnaturally plump cheeks.  He has that same shiny burn victim new skin on his face that comes with chemical peels.  It's pretty obvious the guy is as vain as they come, especially highlighted by the fact that he's "dating" Kelly. 

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 1
On 8/7/2018 at 7:24 AM, Kiki620 said:

He looked like he was wearing a mask.  Or else he really was Barry Manilow!

I was cringing when Gina's stupid, brat kids were crawling up the fences around the animal cages at the zoo. 

Same here.  She just told him to get down.  I wondered why she wasn't telling her son that the fences are there to keep people from getting too close to the cages.  I mean, it's usually easier to control kids if you tell them the reason you don't want them doing a particular thing.  She seems uninterested in the mothering part of whatever it is that she does.

On 8/7/2018 at 5:26 AM, bosawks said:

When Vicki turns her head it's like her face is a microsecond behind her bone structure.

It's making me dizzy.

When she was at the doctor's office with Tams, I thought her head looked like a balloon with a pug nose stuck to the side of it.

• Love 3

Richard M. Paicius, MD's website: He has a pain management practice at Fashion Island in Newport Beach.  I gather from what I saw of him on the show that the photo on his website is way out of date. 

His performance with Kelly, having aired this week, is probably being gossiped about all over town right now, and I suspect it won't be a good thing for his professional reputation.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 2
On 8/7/2018 at 9:02 AM, bichonblitz said:

I would like to know the answer to that, too. I thought Newport was a very upscale, beautiful beach town. Californians out there, am I wrong? 

I like Gina but she's only 33 and the rest of the hags are in their 50's (except Kelly, 40's). I think she and her young kids won't fit in with this older crowd. They are not going to have much in common. 

Having lived in the OC for almost 40 years, I have to say the Newport Beach vibe is nice if you're on the beach, watching surfers, patronizing their lovely restaurants.  It's sorta the BH of the OC.  But the people there are stuck up and rude.  Even in the stores.  The waitstaff at most places are fine, but the actual people who live there ... they're rich and spoiled for the most part.  I live next door in Huntington Beach, which has more middle-class vibe.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Ok.  I'm going to go to the other side of the pool and say I wasn't all that impressed with Newport the one time I was there.  I thought it was extremely overcrowded.  It wasn't on my top list of places I would want to live....  There's a whole lot of places on Long Island that are much more desirable to me. 

Which Newport are you talking about?  Gina was referring to Newport Beach, CA, which is where Shannon lives. Heather Dubrow also lived there, and at one time Alexis Bellino lived there too.  I was also curious to know more an bout what Gina did not like about it.  I thought Newport Beach was more desirable than Coto (where Gina lives now), since Coto is so far inland.

There is no Newport in Long Island.  The East Coast Newport is in Rhode Island.

Re: Vicki - her face looks so bad.  I see these women as a huge lesson in what not to do to your face.  I mean we all hate aging and getting wrinkles, sagging jowls, etc, but when I see some of these ladies it's a big warning to not mess with my face too much. I don't know what exactly Vicky did but she looks puffy, distorted, doughy and pasty.  I can't really put my finger on it but it does not look good.  The NY housewives are all around her age or older, and they do not look this way.  Ramona, Luanne, and Jill Zarin do not have this overdone look.  In the scene last week when they were in Mexico when it was just Vicki and Shannon talking after the tequila tasting, Vicki's face was so poofy.  Maybe also because she had been drinking, tired, and maybe retaining water?

Re Gina - the filming we are seeing up to this point was before the divorce announcement, but that phonecall was pretty telling.  Also I noticed her husband is not in the background of her opening credit, only her kids.  And in Vicki's background its only Steve and Michael, Brianna and her family are not in it.  I guess Brianna did not sign on this year.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Anne Thrax said:

Having lived in the OC for almost 40 years, I have to say the Newport Beach vibe is nice if you're on the beach, watching surfers, patronizing their lovely restaurants.  It's sorta the BH of the OC.  But the people there are stuck up and rude.  Even in the stores.  The waitstaff at most places are fine, but the actual people who live there ... they're rich and spoiled for the most part.  I live next door in Huntington Beach, which has more middle-class vibe.

Born and raised southern California native here. There is definitely a different vibe down in the Newport Beach, Laguna Beach/Laguna Nigel area. We sometimes refer to that area as being behind the orange curtain. The ladies on this show pretty much represent that term. You’re so right about Huntington Beach @Anne Thrax. My daughter lives there too and it’s a lovely, beach city. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I am not surprised that Kelly's doctor boyfriend has a pain management practice - she strikes me as a pill popper.  Remember how she gave Vicki an adderall, and a Xanax in Iceland?

I am not big on acronyms, and had no idea what SAWGSTES meant.  I hate having to google things just to understand.

On 8/7/2018 at 7:42 AM, CrinkleCutCat said:

For me, Emily and Gina need to swap names! They just seem to suit the other name!

I totally agree - I keep switching them in my head and then I am confused.

On 8/7/2018 at 8:11 PM, SCS said:

In an interview posted over on the Bravo site 2 or 3 weeks back, Vix said she'd gone overboard on fillers - that whatever she was getting had tiny granules and it got bumpy. I've never had fillers so this surprised me -- I figured it was a clear serum-like product.

I don't buy that - she has always had terrible skin, with adult acne, bumps and weird craters.  

On 8/8/2018 at 1:01 PM, VedaPierce said:

Why wasn’t Kelly drunk in Mexico with the three party ‘girls’? Did she say Michael was sending her on a trip? Wasn’t she also surprised because Michael was paying for it and it came out of left field for her? Like he would never pay for her to go on a vacation willingly. 

I believe Kelly went to Aspen with Jolie.  Maybe they had asked her to go to mexico with them, but she was already planning on going with her daughter.  Although, I could see Vicki excluding her on purpose.

• Love 4
22 hours ago, FamilyVan said:

Which Newport are you talking about?  Gina was referring to Newport Beach, CA, which is where Shannon lives. Heather Dubrow also lived there, and at one time Alexis Bellino lived there too.  I was also curious to know more an bout what Gina did not like about it.  I thought Newport Beach was more desirable than Coto (where Gina lives now), since Coto is so far inland.

There is no Newport in Long Island.  The East Coast Newport is in Rhode Island.

Re: Vicki - her face looks so bad.  I see these women as a huge lesson in what not to do to your face.  I mean we all hate aging and getting wrinkles, sagging jowls, etc, but when I see some of these ladies it's a big warning to not mess with my face too much. I don't know what exactly Vicky did but she looks puffy, distorted, doughy and pasty.  I can't really put my finger on it but it does not look good.  The NY housewives are all around her age or older, and they do not look this way.  Ramona, Luanne, and Jill Zarin do not have this overdone look.  In the scene last week when they were in Mexico when it was just Vicki and Shannon talking after the tequila tasting, Vicki's face was so poofy.  Maybe also because she had been drinking, tired, and maybe retaining water?

Re Gina - the filming we are seeing up to this point was before the divorce announcement, but that phonecall was pretty telling.  Also I noticed her husband is not in the background of her opening credit, only her kids.  And in Vicki's background its only Steve and Michael, Brianna and her family are not in it.  I guess Brianna did not sign on this year.

and their "cottages"  I've never been, and really would like to.  I love that stuff.  :)

23 hours ago, FamilyVan said:

. I don't know what exactly Vicky did but she looks puffy, distorted, doughy and pasty.  I can't really put my finger on it but it does not look good.  The NY housewives are all around her age or older, and they do not look this way.  Ramona, Luanne, and Jill Zarin do not have this overdone look.  In the scene last week when they were in Mexico when it was just Vicki and Shannon talking after the tequila tasting, Vicki's face was so poofy.  Maybe also because she had been drinking, tired, and maybe retaining water?

1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

I don't buy that - she has always had terrible skin, with adult acne, bumps and weird craters.  

Yes, wasn't Vix on Accutane at some point for cystic acne? She's never had good skin while on the show but I think some of the more recent stuff --"poofy" like @FAMILYVAN said -- is due to whatever she was injecting. I don't get it. How can anyone --especially the individual controlling the needle -- think this looks good?  You'd think a reputable practitioner would say, "Nope, not gonna do anymore. It's time to stop." 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, SCS said:

Yes, wasn't Vix on Accutane at some point for cystic acne? She's never had good skin while on the show but I think some of the more recent stuff --"poofy" like @FAMILYVAN said -- is due to whatever she was injecting. I don't get it. How can anyone --especially the individual controlling the needle -- think this looks good?  You'd think a reputable practitioner would say, "Nope, not gonna do anymore. It's time to stop." 

She mentioned Accutane in this latest episode I think.  I remember being surprised about that. (pssst, Vick...it isn't working)

I find it amusing that so many of us focus on Vicki’s looks through the years. Her behavior, her selection of mates (although I did like Don as much as I saw of him), her drinking, her treatment of her “friends” on this show, her treatment of her children, the way she embarrassed herself on the vacations are what have turned me against her. Her looks are the least of it as far as I’m concerned. I don’t watch this show any longer because I’ve heard enough gossip and outrageous behavior by these women. I don’t know one woman who would act like these women do anywhere, anytime, for any reason. 

1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

I find it amusing that so many of us focus on Vicki’s looks through the years. Her behavior, her selection of mates (although I did like Don as much as I saw of him), her drinking, her treatment of her “friends” on this show, her treatment of her children, the way she embarrassed herself on the vacations are what have turned me against her. Her looks are the least of it as far as I’m concerned. I don’t watch this show any longer because I’ve heard enough gossip and outrageous behavior by these women. I don’t know one woman who would act like these women do anywhere, anytime, for any reason. 

Okay, let's focus on all that other stuff now.  You start, lol.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

She’s not ugly.  Or she didn’t used to be ugly.  But between her poisonous personality and very unfortunate cosmetic procedures, yeah she’s fugly. 

• Love 2
On 8/12/2018 at 12:46 PM, Anne Thrax said:

You're so right!  Kelly's "date" graduated from medical school when she was about 7 years old.  His behavior at the restaurant makes me think he was three sheets to the wind, too.

After seeing his website photo and watching the video again, I see he's likely had a face lift, and fillers in his unnaturally plump cheeks.  He has that same shiny burn victim new skin on his face that comes with chemical peels.  It's pretty obvious the guy is as vain as they come, especially highlighted by the fact that he's "dating" Kelly. 

He looks like Steve Wynn.

• Love 1

She did mention Accutane and I thought it was kind of odd the way she threw it out there, like she was on it as a maintenance med and it's not the way it is taken.  I know she had mentioned being on it in the past and generally people take it for a limited amount of time once.  Maybe years later they have to go back on for another course, but, it's not the type of thing you stay on long term.