Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E04: Judge, Jury and Gina

• Start Topic

Shannon gets her daughter’s opinion on her new business venture; Tamra finds out her broken foot may require surgery; Gina’s mother visits from Long Island, NY; Emily’s mother in law gives great advice; Vicki gets raked over the coals at dinner. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Taralightner said:

Shannon gets her daughter’s opinion on her new business venture; Tamra finds out her broken foot may require surgery; Gina’s mother visits from Long Island, NY; Emily’s mother in law gives great advice; Vicki gets raked over the coals at dinner. 

Sorry Eddie...looks like your awesome wife is going to become the center of attention because a broken foot from a night of drunken debauchery is way worse than heart disease. 

Tamra is so transparent but she pays the high priced bills...not Eddie. He just has to sit there and look "pretty". Lol.

Please Bravo, fire this deplorable bitch. And by the way T-balls....Theresa Guidice has a much hotter body builders bod than you. 

• Love 12

“Gina’s mother visits from Long Island; Emily’s mother in law gives great advice”

So if you don’t love the newbies, please listen to what their moms have to say- I’m sure you will like them then... thanks, Bravo... like that’s going to help. 

• Love 12
On 8/5/2018 at 1:12 PM, Mu Shu said:

Sorry, but the newbies aren’t clicking and I don’t think they ever will.  I get pissed when time is wasted on them.

small children are boring TV.  

I think both of these newbie’s will be one and done. 

• Love 24

I totally didn't catch Shannon's explanation about law school. Her old boyfriend didn't like that she was in law school, so when they broke up, that's when she dropped out? Did I get that right?

One of the new girls has such severe contouring that she looks like she's hiding a couple of shiners.

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

I totally didn't catch Shannon's explanation about law school. Her old boyfriend didn't like that she was in law school, so when they broke up, that's when she dropped out? Did I get that right?

Yes, that’s what she said. Said she didn’t want to be controlled. Then she said she’s watching what she eats and doesn’t drink....wait! What? 

• Love 14
7 minutes ago, 12momine said:

Ickie would lose her mind if one of them set Crooks up with a friend, double dated with them and didn’t tell her!

No one said Vicki wasn't a hypocrite! Who isn't on these shows? ;-)

• Love 3

Well this dinner went from bad to worse in record time! From “Ew I Can’t Do Newport—Oh You Live In Newport, My Bad” to stank face lawyer lady to the Tale of David Beador to Kelly’s beef with Vicki... Oof.

Edited by ivygirl
Tipos
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, ivygirl said:

Well this dinner went from bad to worse in record time! From “Ew I Can’t Do Newport—Oh You Live In Newport, My Bad” to stank face lawyer lady to the Tale of David Beador to Kelly’s beef with Vicki... Oof.

She's so offensive out the gate! It's like "please go away b!tch!" ;-(

• Love 3

Shannon, Shannon.. you and cooking just don't mix (and I seem to recall you did cook dry chicken for your family once upon a time.. how soon we forget LOL).  her daughters were good sports about being taste testers, but the star of the scene was Archie :)  Only Shannon would cook chicken feet broth to help treat Tamra's injury... :)

Kelly vs Vicki.. intriguing since Kelly is a loose cannon and isn't easy to control.  Who knew Kelly would be logical.

Emily is look an attic... the light is on, but no one is home.

What is it Gina does exactly for a job, or is she a stay at home mom?  I missed that part.

I think one of them will be one and done.. (technically Gina should be because she isn't married anymore and I'm tired of the show hiring and keeping non married women on their shows).

I like that this show always adds and subtracts.. though I think it is time for Vicki to go.

• Love 3
Just now, VedaPierce said:

OMG! I FLOVE that Kelly brought this up at dinner!! Hahahahah

vickie looked so stupid!

Kelly clinging to this guy at dinner after kvetchin' about Michael being out and about loses it's commiserate power! I got nothing for psycho Kelly! ;-)

• Love 9

Vicki remained uncharacteristically controlled when ugly Gina basically called her a loser and then was gracious when saying goodbye. That's the true way to diffuse a situation. WTF? So strange.

And WOW at Shannon recognizing that Gina was gunning for her. They really have made up.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

I think one of them will be one and done.. (technically Gina should be because she isn't married anymore and I'm tired of the show hiring and keeping non married women on their shows).

I like that this show always adds and subtracts.. though I think it is time for Vicki to go.

With you on Vicki (and even on the whole “so many non-housewives on RH shows”), but geez Louise, if they only kept the married women they’d be rotating 80% of the casts every season! LOL

I loved the twinkly piano music during the montage of scream-and-walk-away clips.

• Love 5

I love Tamra going on about how Shannon never likes new girls, but she neglects to mention Vicki who is the worst of all.  Vicki NEVER likes new people because she needs her ass kissed at all times.

Kelly and this guy macking on each other at dinner.  Ewh.

• Love 21
1 minute ago, Fiero425 said:

Kelly clinging to this guy at dinner after kvetchin' about Michael being out and about loses it's commiserate power! I got nothing for psycho Kelly! ;-)

That was soooo weird!!! She could have dropped the mike after dropping that Vickie betrayal bomb.....but then.... does that?....ugh. No . Wtf was that? She really is nutz.

2 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Vicki remained uncharacteristically controlled when ugly Gina basically called her a loser and then was gracious when saying goodbye. That's the true way to diffuse a situation. WTF? So strange.

And WOW at Shannon recognizing that Gina was gunning for her. They really have made up.

I think Vickie was genuinely stunned and confused! Lololol like a bird flying into a window! She had no idea! It was great.

• Love 8

Please tell me that this twisted Macarena BS won't last the whole season.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah Tamra, sage the house so "bad things don't happen."

Better idea - act your age and stop abusing alcohol.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think we've found the Craig Cocanower (Southern Charm) of the OC.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

OMG! I FLOVE that Kelly brought this up at dinner!! Hahahahah

vickie looked so stupid!

I mean, Gina is the one who ended up looking stupid going to the mattresses over the issue and then Kelly's boyfriend showed up for a makeout session. Then the Tres Amigas bailed on the dinner and basically don't like her now. I suspect that's how it's going to be now.

• Love 3

Vicki never likes the newbies and I think Gina is going to be a contender to go head to toe with her. She basically called Vicki a loser. Vicki was at a loss for words(for once). 

Then there’s Kelly seemingly upset about Michael dating and that guy walks in and they start sucking face. Crazy. 

• Love 18

Shannon looked like she wanted to jump on Kelly’s date! I thought she was going to start drooling.

I am from NY so I will tell Gina to her face that I think those moon and star earrings look stupid.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Please tell me that this twisted Macarena BS won't last the whole season.

Yeah Tamra, sage the house so "bad things don't happen."

Better idea - act your age and stop abusing alcohol.

Totally.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

You know, having a couple of new bimbos bat ole Vicks around will be very entertaining. Lol. I liked it and I don't even like the newbies that much yet. It pleased me. :) tee hee 

Yes! It pleases me too!

Oh, Kelly.  You had me until you invited the two-week-old boyfriend to a girls night out and then started making out with him.

• Love 11