Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E04: Judge, Jury and Gina

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, smores said:

She did mention Accutane and I thought it was kind of odd the way she threw it out there, like she was on it as a maintenance med and it's not the way it is taken.  I know she had mentioned being on it in the past and generally people take it for a limited amount of time once.  Maybe years later they have to go back on for another course, but, it's not the type of thing you stay on long term.  

My granddaughter went on it for acne (as a teenager), and had to sign basically a contract, promising not to get pregnant, as the Accutane would likely cause serious birth defects.  I realize that Vicky isn't of child-bearing age (thank you Jesus), but that can be a nasty med.

Tamra making a drama out of a fracture come on it's not that bad you can workout easily still and it's funny to see her using that mobility scooter thing what a complete joke I know pro athletes who complete with far worse, a friend just ran 4k with same fracture she had.

How is moving into a incomplete house good for Eddie health its not that would cause much more stress.

Shannon doesn't have a clue when it comes to food and using the whole it has this amount of calories so on is wrong educate yourself women it's really not that difficult.

Switch to Keto lifestyle it will solve her problems not just the weight side of things but I bet it will help with a lot of her other health problems.

The Kelly/Vicki thing is so stupid I think a drama is being made out of it for the show and the world would be such a better place without these types of people.

Something really wrong with Kelly she is treating her daughter like a best friend and the stunt she pulled at the girls dinner was just rude feels very staged.

Vicki is on all these meds yet she goes out partying yeah that is a great lifestyle and you dont need all those vitamins eat a proper diet.

49 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

My granddaughter went on it for acne (as a teenager), and had to sign basically a contract, promising not to get pregnant, as the Accutane would likely cause serious birth defects.  I realize that Vicky isn't of child-bearing age (thank you Jesus), but that can be a nasty med.

It can be.  I have a relative who took it and the contract is no joke.  It can also cause and/or exacerbate mental illness.  When people are taking it, it can make their moods much more volatile (not that Vicki isn't a fairly volatile person normally), and some people have a permanent change afterwards.

3 hours ago, mon berg said:

Tamra making a drama out of a fracture come on it's not that bad you can workout easily still and it's funny to see her using that mobility scooter thing what a complete joke I know pro athletes who complete with far worse, a friend just ran 4k with same fracture she had.

How is moving into a incomplete house good for Eddie health its not that would cause much more stress.

Shannon doesn't have a clue when it comes to food and using the whole it has this amount of calories so on is wrong educate yourself women it's really not that difficult.

Switch to Keto lifestyle it will solve her problems not just the weight side of things but I bet it will help with a lot of her other health problems.

The Kelly/Vicki thing is so stupid I think a drama is being made out of it for the show and the world would be such a better place without these types of people.

Something really wrong with Kelly she is treating her daughter like a best friend and the stunt she pulled at the girls dinner was just rude feels very staged.

Vicki is on all these meds yet she goes out partying yeah that is a great lifestyle and you dont need all those vitamins eat a proper diet.

Well it's hard to for to believe any of the BS these people are spewing! Remember this was the 1st and being out in California, acting comes second nature and I probably take Eddie's health issues with a grain of salt! They have little to nothing to make a storyline so fighting a battle with his health would be good for them! Sounds jaded, but this is Tamra we're speaking about; nothing truly honest about the woman! Passing judgment on Vicki's a joke compared to what she's done in the past to herself and castmates! As for Shannon, she's her worst enemy in this fight to get back her body! After studying a little, between the alcohol and her irregular eating patterns, she won't ever lose the weight even with exercise! I do the "intermittent fast" learned about on You Tube and I'm betting she's eating around the clock; a grape is too much at 3 am! Insulin levels spike; esp. with a carb like that with complex sugars! If she's a beast after all her kvetchin', she has to be sabotaging herself and selling these low-cal meals just makes her look even worse! How does a health guru blow up like a balloon, but is supposed to be some sort of symbol of fitness? ;-(

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 1
On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 9:54 AM, mon berg said:

If I recall correctly,  the doctor  did say Tamara needed more surgery?   Regarding Eddie, I like him and he seems to be treating Tamara with respect and loves her, though God only knows why.     Eddie does not look well to me.  AFIB can be tricky.   Some people have it for years and never an issue and others have problems  all the time.  The meds you are on can be different for everyone.   That conversation in the car with T. in the back seat was crazy.  Should never have been filmed.  That was a very private conversation regarding Eddie's health, or should have been.   He looked like a deer in the headlights.

Also if my husband was that ill, I would not be out drinking with the girls on a regular basis.    I realize this is her "job" and probably needs the money, but it is a shame.  Eddie deserves more, as this is a very frightening and dangerous situation.   I hope he pulls thru okay

• Love 2
On 8/7/2018 at 5:32 AM, ghoulina said:

Vicki drives Tamra to her doctor's appointment because, "it's the least I can do". But where are the casseroles, bitch???

I still can't help but feel really bitter on Eddie's behalf, over Tamra's reckless injury. This could have totally been avoided. Now she's scooting around, saging the house, while Eddie is doing manual labor. (I know Eddie is probably the type to insist on doing "stuff" anyway, but still.)

QVC sells food? Anyone know if Shannon got the deal in real time? 

When Kelly accepted Vicki's apology at lunch, Ickster had a very smug look on her face. It was as if she was thinking, "Of course you will. They always do. That's why I'm the OG of the OC." 

That's why I couldn't be bothered to care when Kelly brought that shit back up after they'd apparently squashed it. Vicki even admitted she was just paying lip service to Kelly. So oh well. Fuck you. Now you can listen to an entire table tell you how wrong you were. I LOVED that Gina just went hard for her and basically called her a loser in front of everyone. Because that's exactly what she is. 

(Side note: I think I might really like Gina. She's pretty honest and refreshing. But I don't know how well she'll do in this group if she doesn't learn to filter a bit. She straight up pissed Vicki off, and she was also clashing with Shannon over Spanx and Newport. She doesn't need to be fake, but maybe a bit more cautious about opening her mouth? Lol, I say this as someone who is generally too blunt and pisses people off myself. )

Oh, so then Kelly brings her spine doctor to dinner and just starts making out with him in front of everyone. Ew! She totally did that so Vicki would run and tell Michael. She's immature and crazy, but she makes good fucking TV. 

Emily continues to bore. And, as someone who is not a perfect size 2, I'm not sure why she thinks it's okay to make fun of "Pocket Pary"'s size. 

Anyone take one look at her husband during that conversation and think, "Nope. That dude ain't taking the bar"?

I love you and this post! That’s all ☺️??????

• Love 1
On 8/7/2018 at 9:47 PM, RHJunkie said:

I don't think anyone can say for certain that Shannon's vocal nature about her weight loss journey won't leave an negative impression on either one of her girls and their relationship with food, but I personally haven't seen anything malicious or any red flags to suggest, intentional or not, that Shannon is leaving dangerous crumbs for her daughters to follow in her footsteps and I really do hope that I'm right about that because as pointed out by others here, developing severe insecurities which lead to eating disorders and body dysmorphia is no joke and a challenging battle for anyone who experiences it. 

I agree I don't think that Shannon is stressing negative food behaviors with her daughters. Mainly, I think her daughters get that weight is a struggle for their mom, but don't see it as relating to them.  I mean, Shannon has been very vocal about how much she hates exercising, but her daughters are athletes and seem to thrive on being active. I think like many teenage girls they view most of the things their mom does and says with their eyes rolled and a "whatever" attitude. 

• Love 4

Sorry if this has already been discussed (too many pages to go back and read), but does it seem like Gina and her husband have one of those friend marriages, like, if we get to our mid-30s and are still single, let's get married and have kids? Like maybe he was her gay friend/boss and they did in vitro? I'm just not getting a love connection between them, and she pretty much admits that it was kind of an unromantic arrangement. I'm super bored by her, but am curious about that part of it. And the fact that he will come right out and yell at another HW is kind of funny. Straight guys don't fare well doing things like that with the HWs, but a gay husband could pull it off.

7 minutes ago, Teri313 said:

Gina and her husband have one of those friend marriages, like, if we get to our mid-30s and are still single, let's get married and have kids?

He was never single and he has kids. 

On 8/7/2018 at 5:59 AM, Should Be Working said:

Crooks' drama? It was a hell of a lot more than your dismissive reference would suggest. Vicki and Brooks knowingly and diligently conspired and spent the entire season committing and perpetuating a despicable fraud about his having advanced stage non-Hodgkins lymphoma (which actually strikes about 75,000 and kills about 20,000 Americans each year). Both to engender sympathy from the cast and the TV audience and promote and profit from their fake cancer treatments. Recall all the times Vicki vehemently tore into cast members who questioned her role in the scam, even as the evidence of the lies and fraud mounted? How the producers protected her and preserved her place on the show despite the cast member and viewer outrage? How they meticulously engineered her subsequent resurrection and compelled Shannon and Tamra to forgive and forget all as if it never happened?

Several years later, ol' Brooks is alive and well (unlike many tens of thousands of the real victims) and is no doubt busy scamming his newly-deluded wife for all she's worth. Vicki, looking much worse for wear, has retained her position on the show and continues to regale us with her raging malignant narcissism at every turn. Both conspirators, sad to say, are doing fine.

"Crooks' drama" my ass.

Yes, yes, and YES!!! 

• Love 1

I really don’t understand Shannon’s law school story. She stated in law school because her boyfriend didn’t want her to. Then they broke up so she quit. So Shannon was in law school out of spite? Was that the point?

• Love 1