Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Discussion

• Start Topic

On 8/6/2018 at 3:37 AM, HappyDancex2 said:

I reside in Ohio.  On behalf of many many many wonderful sane residents of the Buckeye State, please don't judge us as a whole by the participants on this TV show!  I realize that areas of my fine state may be harboring and nurturing some of these train wrecks but I assure you, great people of the internet both US based and worldwide,  that most Ohioans are NOT the Danielle/Ricky/Seans of the world.

I love you all and thank you.

Hee.

A lot of the dimmest participants on Judge Judy are from Ohio too. Just sayin' ...

(I have many, many friends in Ohio and visit them from the UK at least once a year, so I consider myself an honorary Buckeye. I love Ohio. And whenever I see a tourist in London wearing anything OSU I always say "O H" and wait for him (it's usually a guy) to reply "I O" and then we both say "Go Buckeyes!" and then I get this weird look like "how do you know this when you are English?")

• Love 1
On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 6:58 PM, athousandclowns said:

So far Jesse is the scariest. 

I haven't caught every episode - but, agree and I think that Jesse is scary too.  But..... I think Jesse is scary in a "I'm a jerk and don't care.  I will show my ass, embarrass everyone, and maybe end up arrested" - kind of way.  

John, on the other hand, is scary in a "I'm going to take advantage of you, hurt you and everyone who loves you, and will become your worst nightmare" - kind of way.  That guy has a real screw loose and that girl is not thinking clearly.  A chill went through me when (on a preview) he told her to make the baby stop crying.  To any woman that should be a huge red flag.  Run girl run!

• Love 2
On 8/14/2018 at 10:42 AM, KariLois said:

I think I am going to cash out my son’s ABLE account and go to the state of Nigeria in the country of Africa.  Wish me luck!  

PM me with your mailing address.  I want to send you a special travel outfit for your journey: a cold-shoulder top with "America: Love It or Leave It!" printed on it, and a pair of leggins with a hole in the inner left thigh.  You can accessorize with your own ratty flip-flops and greasy hair.

• Love 4
21 hours ago, Spike said:

There is a popular Weezer cover now.

I like Weezer but don't care for the cover, the vocals are terrible in the live version but the version I saw also featured Wierd Al and that was everything.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
4 hours ago, bethster2000 said:

PM me with your mailing address.  I want to send you a special travel outfit for your journey: a cold-shoulder top with "America: Love It or Leave It!" printed on it, and a pair of leggins with a hole in the inner left thigh.  You can accessorize with your own ratty flip-flops and greasy hair.

I'll send the Lord's prayer purse, the red bag with MAKEUP, (I'll make sure to fill it with LOTS of black eyeliner, and bright red lipstick)harsh black hair dye, lots of overpowering perfume and the mile high stilettos that you can put on after running then through the escalator.  You'll do us all proud!

• Love 3
On 8/5/2018 at 9:17 PM, HappyDancex2 said:

Literally.  And....literally.

So Ricky is basically Josh looking for Aika...but even more of the Tits on a Stick version.  He keeps showing off pictures of her to his friends....that doesn't seem pathetic at all.   "She" is going to turn out to be a dude.

I thought the same thing. She looks so fake. And her boobs look like they’re ready to explode.

On 8/17/2018 at 8:49 PM, Atilla Mockingbird said:

The Anfisa Appeal to me is that (1) She is brutally honest - sometimes to her detriment. No surprises & her agenda is open.  (2) She has a dry sarcastic sense of humor I find hilarious (3) She is ultimately loyal to Jorge even though he is such a hot mess (4) Although she does not seem to have girlfriends, she is someone I could see myself hanging out with & laughing with; she seems like a person who can be self deprecating and fun. I would love to get a drink with her at HH after work.  Maybe it is a choice edit. I would rather eat poo than spend time with Pao.

43 minutes ago, Lucky Santangelo said:

I thought the same thing. She looks so fake. And her boobs look like they’re ready to explode.

The boobs from the woman in the black dress that she is rubbing up against look the same. Rickie must be hoping for a 3-way

4 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I like Weezer but don't care for the cover, the vocals are terrible in the live version but the version I saw also featured Wierd Al and that was everything.

Omg. I would have died!!!

• Love 1

Maybe I am grouchy because my stomach is bothering me and I suspect I am getting a tummy bug, but...

...Jesse would have been wearing that salmon.  And my dish.  And the untouched bread basket.  And the glasses of water.

Yes, I think I would have gone all "PROSTITUTION WHORE!" on his ass in that restaurant, walked out, and never looked back.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, LocalGovt said:

I don't understand this whole situation. That sure sounds like Toto singing Africa. Aside from some techno stuff in the middle.

I think the back story is that a young fan kept begging them to do it so eventually they did. There are covers that are even closer to the original than this one is.  To me the differences are that there are a lot of guitars added to the choruses and Bobby Kimball could hit higher notes.  They also covered Rosanna.

13 minutes ago, bethster2000 said:

Maybe I am grouchy because my stomach is bothering me and I suspect I am getting a tummy bug, but...

...Jesse would have been wearing that salmon.  And my dish.  And the untouched bread basket.  And the glasses of water.

Yes, I think I would have gone all "PROSTITUTION WHORE!" on his ass in that restaurant, walked out, and never looked back.

That he pronounced sall-mon.

• Love 2
On 8/12/2018 at 6:58 PM, CoachWristletJen said:

Poor Jesse wouldn't survive on his own in a foreign country... he barely knows English. He'll be overwhelmed. He won't find his way back to his room. He might cry.

I would love to see that.  He's such an immature dick.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, bethster2000 said:

..Jesse would have been wearing that salmon.  And my dish.  And the untouched bread basket.  And the glasses of water.

Yes, I think I would have gone all "PROSTITUTION WHORE!" on his ass in that restaurant, walked

Doing that would require a backbone and a tiny bit of self-respect, neither of which Darcy possesses.

• Love 2
On 8/17/2018 at 9:54 AM, Lily247 said:

What i dont understand is what a guy like that was doing on a karaoke app ...

There are all kinds of people--some lonely, some not who simply LOVE karaoke but can't spend many nights away from home.

• Love 1
On 8/17/2018 at 9:29 AM, Kellyee said:

He's been financially supporting her, so I'm thinking she should cut him some slack and not leave him sitting there. At least not if she wants to continue getting paid.

Melissa, whoever she or he is, doesn't have time to meet every Tom, Dick, and Ricky* who sends monthly stipends.  She has bigger catfish to fry.

* and Jason, Brad, Homer, Chester, Wendell, Bart, Donald, Andy, Jim, and on and on and on.........

• Love 4
1 hour ago, IvySpice said:

My mother-in-law is over at my house right now and she looks about as old as Angela (if Angela maintained her weight better and wore tasteful clothing). She's about to turn 75; my husband is 50.

Angela, Angela, Angela......let's let the hair go a bit darker, get it CUT, have a sleek smooth style and brush it now and ten.  Clothes:  You are a not an extra from "Jersey Shore" so how about some nice T shirts, tucked into shorts that FIT, or some nice summer blouses in a fun print or just fun bold colors.  And I know you are happy that you are about to be boned by a young guy, but try to stop the really bad habit of laughing kinda hard after every. Sentence. You. Say. 

That is all........

• Love 8
On 8/18/2018 at 1:01 PM, vimsa3 said:

I see this episode with my hubby for the second time! Did anybody notice the Birkin bag on the shelf when darcy is getting ready???? Is it real ? Why does she use that horrible ugly “Chanel” bag instead of her Birkin then??

Darcy is the QUEEN of street vendor "designer" labels.  Every frickin' thing she wears or carries is a knock-off.  Number of people fooled?  Zero.

• Love 7

Im almost 70 not thin kinda chubby but still pretty....went to my class reunion and an old friend hit on me told me that I still had the best legs and beautiful skin...….wow...his wife was standing there....I laughed and told her that I was in love with him when I was 5....and I hugged her...I dont look my age I do my hair makeup dont drink dont smoke dont tan...….and thank you Jesus and grandma high cheekbones and almost white blue eyes...…….buttttttt Angela..please cut your hair get a style....learn how to do makeup....quit smoking and drinking and go get some nice clothes....cold shoulder shirts are for people with shoulders......get rid of the shorts....cover those veins....I think you have a big heart and are probably one of the nicest people you would want to meet....anyone who takes care of others...has to be good....I dont like anyone else in this show but I like you because you are down to earth god bless you

Edited by seahag50
  • Love 8
On 8/17/2018 at 1:53 PM, magemaud said:

I have a friend who was horrified that her daughter was going to name her first child Hazel. Fast forward 7 years and now the name just "fits" the girl and Grandma is fine with it. Hazel is also in the top 50 girls names on last year's Social Security Name list, so it's gaining in popularity. This Hazel also has a little sister, DORIS, but I don't know if that's trendy or not. 

I know a young Thelma.  

1 hour ago, Horrified said:

Darcy is the QUEEN of street vendor "designer" labels.  Every frickin' thing she wears or carries is a knock-off.  Number of people fooled?  Zero.

*tiny voice* I was fooled. :-(

• Love 3

Aww, I feel kind of sorry for Jon. It's just the first day, buddy! You got two weeks; your nerves and the baby'll settle down.

Ahaha, Paul you dumbass, you gonna get disappeared the second Daddy!Karine finds out your whole record.

Edited by PupCal
  • Love 4

This whole episode is awkward as hell on multiple levels and around every corner.

Just when I think it's done being awkward another couple creeps onto my screen and I gotta watch through my fingers again.

Edited by rideashire
  • Love 23

What is up with all these women wanting the new man to be their kids' father figure?  It's hard to believe that this isn't some producer's idea, like everyone becoming a hot model used to be.

Edited by Sofiyya
Formatting error
  • Love 4

Leave it to Pole to buy a pregnancy test that he has not the tiniest clue how to read. Talk about helpless...if some dude asked me to take a pregnancy test and then wanted me to explain the result to him, I'd dump some pee on his head on my way out. But I guess that Kariney doesn't have many other options. But still...fuck you, Pole. 

Jon seemed a little disappointed in Rachel. She's not like other girl's he's dated? In the UK?  I would need to see these other girls (hundreds, apparently) to understand what he means. 

I feel bad for Hazel. She has a son? How will she get her son back when she's living in the US?

Darcey's lips are actually crooked. I don't know if it's the fillers or the botox, but she can't get them to meet up correctly. That shamisen player at the park they were at was pretty bad. 

Edited by guilfoyleatpp
  • Love 18
4 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Leave it to Pole to buy a pregnancy test that he has not the tiniest clue how to read. Talk about helpless...if some dude asked me to take a pregnancy test and then wanted me to explain the result to him, I'd dump some pee on his head on my way out. But I guess that Kariney doesn't have many other options. But still...fuck you, Pole. 

I feel bad for Hazel. She has a son? How will she get her son back when she's living in the US?

Darcey's lips are actually crooked. I don't know if it's the fillers or the botox, but she can't get them to meet up correctly. That shamisen player at the park they were at was pretty bad. 

As far as Hazel and her son- her son is probably with his father/his father’s family because Hazel has to work so many hours and cannot care for him or afford childcare (the way a woman would here in the USA). Given what I know of the world, his paternal family would be happy for him to have the chance to live in the states, so getting him back won’t be an issue. 

Regarding her son, I do feel for her about that. Being forced away from your child just to be able to support yourself. No parent would want that, unfortunately parents have to do it every day. At least she knows he’s being cared for. 

Darcey’s daughters have a father- and given the tiny age difference between Jesse and her girls, they’d never see him as a father figure anyway. If he’s a decent person and their Mom is happy they make like him as “my Mom’s boyfriend/husband” but that doesn’t make him a father figure to them. Now if they were both very little, and he was old enough to be their Dad, that’s a different situation. 

Michael keeps calling Angela “masculine”, I think he means “aggressive”. I don’t think Angela is masculine, she’s high energy and gregarious. I think she has a big heart and is probably very kind- much more so that Nicole (who’s a selfish twit) but I don’t see this ending well. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 22