Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, rideashire said:

Angela, I would guess everyone is looking at you funny because of the entire package. It's not just one thing...it's all the things. What exactly did you think would happen?

I’m kind of amazed she is concerned people are looking at her funny...that’s the least of her issues!

• Love 7
1 minute ago, PityFree said:

Angela is probably walking around with her speaking volume on 11 so that also accounts for the stares.

She is rather "gregarious". I think she would be better served to tone it down as I think poor Michael is going to be exhausted (and I don't just mean the sex). Watching her tires me out!

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

She is rather "gregarious". I think she would be better served to tone it down as I think poor Michael is going to be exhausted (and I don't just mean the sex). Watching her tires me out!

She's very loud, isn't she? Certain people make me wish they just had a volume knob on them.

And how about her feminine wiles? Just grab him and start kissing him and never let go. Mount him in public if she has to. Pay no attention to his reactions. Just go for it! I think she's been reading Nicole's book.

9 minutes ago, DVDFreaker said:

Michael did say she needs to keep her voice down

Someone like that, Michael can say that to her 5 or 6 times and it won't do a bit of good.

• Love 22
4 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Hazel seems kind of cutthroat. I wouldn't want to leave her alone with my kids.

She is but I think she had a tough life, being a young unmarried mother is tougher where she is from and she makes no bones about wanting an American man to take care of her.

• Love 11

Paul has a tee shirt, polo shirt and button down shirt all in the same exact shade of blue. I bet Mom bought them to “bring out” his blue eyes. 

Watching now and I see he has yet another blue shirt for his parental interrogation! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

She is but I think she had a tough life, being a young unmarried mother is tougher where she is from and she makes no bones about wanting an American man to take care of her.

Absolutely she has had a tough life.  There are reasons she is the way she is. But I don't see her bonding with his autistic child or having much sympathy. I'm sure he will think she's a dreamy mom though. 

• Love 18
3 minutes ago, AussieBabe said:

Tarik...she may not have kissed you because you had been travelling 20-30 hours, had an overnight layover, still had on the same clothes, and probably weren't fresh as a blossoming rose! 

Hazel kissed him anyway after asking her for a kiss, Hazel looked uncomfortable kissing him

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

I was watching most of Angela's segments through my hand that was covering my eyes.   She's fearless....I will give her that.  But the comment of them banging 2 or 3 times and then her squealing about it while bouncing up and down was cringeworthy.   Boundaries....where art thee?

It reminds me of Annie talking about David’s boom boom ass 

• Love 13
1 minute ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Absolutely she has had a tough life.  There are reasons she is the way she is. But I don't see her bonding with his autistic child or having much sympathy. I'm sure he will think she's a dreamy mom though. 

Yep she will be his perfect June Cleaver wth dinner on the table and feather duster in hand always wearing sexy outfits.

• Love 2
Just now, HappyDancex2 said:

I love that Hazel has some standards and that she called him chubby.  LOL   Interesting that he feels entitled to have a 25 year old wife as arm candy and she feels equally as entitled to have an american man with a house and job take care of her and her son.   Love isn't dead....it's just setting everyone's expectations right?!

Makes me look forward to the day when green card toting Hazel runs off with another man she actually finds physically attractive.

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Paul has a tee shirt, polo shirt and button down shirt all in the same exact shade of blue. I bet Mom bought them to “bring out” his blue eyes 

Interesting! I remember reading a very long time ago that if you wore a shirt that was close to your eyecolor, it made you seem more trustworthy and truthful.  I wonder if Paul is trying such a strategy.

• Love 3

Darcey's daughters are very pretty.   The older one looks like she is 17 though.   This instagram generation is very old looking with all their makeup and social media stress.   What am I saying???  I forgot who mom was.......

Darcey's voice goes from a nasally whine to pig squealing....not a fan.   And I don't believe for a second that these 2 are a thing and aren't just 2 famewhores on TV so they can really close up shop on this storyline.   I get that the age difference may have been a storyline on a different season but we have enough of those now so let's just move along!   They have zero believable chemistry.

Just now, AussieBabe said:

Angela just makes me cringe soooo hard. Is she always on volume 52? That loud, smoker's laugh and gregarious way may be charmin' in her hometown of wherever, but most people don't want to be around people who don't have inside voices at least some of the time. And he is not into her.

......well......as it stands.....

(insert your favorite shrug emoji right here)(and maybe the one with one hand covering your eyes right here)

• Love 17
4 minutes ago, Real Housewife LI said:

Melissa looks like she is 15 years old tops...she even mentioned she had to do homework.

Sheesh she looked OLD to me!!  Like hard old.   Her hair, face and body just looked overworked to the max.

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Darcey's daughters are very pretty.   The older one looks like she is 17 though.   This instagram generation is very old looking with all their makeup and social media stress.   What am I saying???  I forgot who mom was.......

Darcey's voice goes from a nasally whine to pig squealing....not a fan.   And I don't believe for a second that these 2 are a thing and aren't just 2 famewhores on TV so they can really close up shop on this storyline.   I get that the age difference may have been a storyline on a different season but we have enough of those now so let's just move along!   They have zero believable chemistry.

......well......as it stands.....

(insert your favorite shrug emoji right here)(and maybe the one with one hand covering your eyes right here)

Is there a hurling emoji or emoticon? 

• Love 2

Rachel, at some point, Lucy's biological father may want to come back in to her life. Did you get a signed waiver of parental rights for her? I don't know if you and Jon will work out. You may go through a series of 'baby daddies'. Find a form of birth control so you don't get #3 in the near future. You don't know Jon very well and spending 2 weeks in England is not enough time to really find out - both of you would be on your best behavior. Both you and Jon need to deal with your stuff before you can get together in a healthy way. Jon has little to no experience with kids and it's asking a lot to have him such a role in your daughter's life.

Something is very 'off' with Melissa. I don't know if she is underage or has had extensive surgery, or what. Standing a guy up for two hours is rude. And then just showing up. Er, red flags. Not really saying much except school and homework. Ricky you were a fool for waiting over 2 hours for her to show up. I understand the photos to a point. I don't do selfies and my relatives have most of any photos that include me. Without them having much Internet access, they can't email me a copy. Ricky, go back home or maybe do some tourist stuff. Perhaps you will meet another woman . Stop sending 'Melissa' money.

Tarik, Hazel doesn't seem very 'in' to you. You should respect her and you should have confirmed that the condo you rented had two beds or a bed and a pull-out couch Hazel, Tarik is an average American male - maybe chubby by your standards, but he's pretty normal-sized. Maybe she would prefer a Caucasian American man instead of a black one? And you do need to mention that you have a child. Not keep it as a 'surprise' for him.

Angela, the folks in Lagos were looking at you because you had a camera crew, you are white, and well-fed. Gregarious may work in some places, but you do need to use the inside voice a bit more. Your boyfriend or whatever Michael is should not have to tell you to take off some of the makeup and look a bit more natural. Wonder if Michael willingly spent the night? Maybe Angela also had a shower so she didn't er, smell.

Karine, is there no one else you can attract online except Paul? The translator hopefully translated the documents accurately. Karine's father should have been asking more hard-hitting questions. I would be very wary about Paul. Change is hard. Karine could be stepping in to a very dangerous situation with him and with the language barrier, has few resources. Forcing her to take a pregnancy test was creepy. Will he do the same if he brings her to the US and a dude looks at her? Ugh. Both of you need to take language classes and learn to communicate without an App.

Darcey, you have no business trying to get Jesse to be a stepfather for your daughters. He does not want to be a father at this time. Maybe start off as friends. The daughters are old enough to not listen to him. He has to earn their respect first and not fill an insta-role. Unless this is some sort of wrap-up for them, there is very little future for the relationship unless it will be mentally and emotionally abusive. On both ends.

• Love 12
26 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Sheesh she looked OLD to me!!  Like hard old.   Her hair, face and body just looked overworked to the max.

Same here. Maybe she isn't old age wise but she has been around.

• Love 2

I thought Jon left the room to throw up some more like he did on the way to meet her.  Any odds on her being pregnant before leaving England?

8 minutes ago, DVDFreaker said:

Is it me or is Jon scared to have sex so he said be right back to check on Lucy?

And where is Mama Chantal when you need her?  Things just got a whole lot more stupider.  The whole lot of them are just cringe-worthy.

• Love 18