Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E17: Ship Happens

• Start Topic

Finally getting around to watching this episode.

Have I missed anything? ;)

I actually found this ep kind of tiresome. My favorite part of this trip has actually been Tinsley’s outfits and hairdos. As well as noticing that Sonja is dipping into CC Deville territory in those talking heads with the silver dress.

(If this were the OC thread, this would be the perfect opportunity for @film noire to Shan-Bret us...)

• Love 8
3 hours ago, ivygirl said:

As well as noticing that Sonja is dipping into CC Deville territory in those talking heads with the silver dress.

LOL

(If this were the OC thread, this would be the perfect opportunity for @film noire to Shan-Bret us...)

You got that right, little woman! Shan-Bret would've ripped that anchor free with hir bare hands ("Hey,  sweet RHoNY pony,  you need a hero? Cuz I need me a damsel to rescue!") and Luann would be all over him ("Are you a pirate?") and Ramona would be right up in Shan-Bret's face ("Wait -- are you a lady? Is that a lady under all that? I think it's a lady under all that!") and Sonya would slap a sloppy kiss all over Shan-Bret's face ("I hope it's a lady under that!") and Carole would toss her hair ("I dated Bret Michaels once -- it's a Lee Radziwill thing to date rockers") and Frankel would say hello in her usual way ("You want a blowjob?") and Tins would scream and fall to the floor and I would drown trying to fit the name of every fabulous poster in this forum on the meme ; )

Edited by film noire
  • Love 18
On 8/2/2018 at 9:23 AM, Jel said:

I like both Carole and Bethenny, and I agree with your assessment that Carole got fed up, and, dare I say, changed. (As in, she no longer wanted to respond to Bethenny immediately/ be at her "beck and call" (I don't see it exactly that way, but no matter) among, I'm sure, other things). But having said that, I think Carole is in some ways ghosting Bethenny, and then when Bethenny asks about it, Carole says something like, "I don't know what you're talking about, I haven't changed, etc". I also think she's projecting when she says Bethenny is gaslighting her because in this way, I can see Carole doing that to Bethenny.

Because I like Carole, I assume it's because she doesn't want to hurt Bethenny's feelings and because she just doesn't like confrontation. I understand that, but I think the adult thing to do would be to just flat out tell Bethenny that despite the fact that they have had a years-long close relationship, on and off the show, she doesn't feel the same way about her anymore because of X,Y and Z. And that she's not really interested in mending any fences.  I find her looking to the viewers for agreement (via blog posts, etc) comes off a little bit defensive, and a little bit manipulative.

If she wants to end the friendship, that's, of course, her right. I don't think anyone can fault her for that. But be honest, Bethenny hasn't changed, she was like that from day one, Carole has changed, in that what was once acceptable to her is no longer. Just be a grown up and say so.

I agree with everything above. 

I have a friend like Carole. She’s the type of person that wants everything on her terms. She finds it easy to walk away instead of dealing with crap. Carole’s pissed that Bethenny said stuff about her and Adam to the others? She feels betrayed that Bethenny brings the issues up on camera? Walks away. She’s annoyed that a lot of viewers are reacting negatively to her behavior? Giving her pushback? Probably not as much support as she would like from Andy? Quits and walks away. 

She doesn’t want to deal or doesn’t know how to deal or can’t deal with conflicts. It’s a conflict that is affecting both her personal life and her professional life. That’s probably rough. I know I love escaping from annoying people at home to a job I enjoy- and vice versa. 

In any case, she runs from problems, in my opinion. I think it’s a little childish because in life, there will always be problems, and you grow as a person when you learn how to resolve them, but whatever. She may have enough ‘fuck you money’, and may feel she’s old enough to just walk away...something to be said for that as well. Life is short. 

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 9

I also feel Carole is EXTREMELY manipulative and knows exactly what she’s doing that’s setting Bethenny off like a screaming banshee. Bethenny doesn’t get her way, doesn’t get control over the friendship and loses her shit. Carole doesn’t get control of the narrative and alienates a lot of people that side with Bethenny, she quits the show. 

That’s if she actually quit -not fired. I think the truth is somewhere in between. I think someone gave an ultimatum and it wasn’t met by Andy—or maybe it was depending on who gave the ultimatum. Maybe the ultimatum was given to Carole BY Andy and she refused to go along and DID quit. But that’s a way Bethenny could consider it a firing. 

• Love 11
17 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

I agree with everything above. 

I have a friend like Carole. She’s the type of person that wants everything on her terms. She finds it easy to walk away instead of dealing with crap. Carole’s pissed that Bethenny said stuff about her and Adam to the others? She feels betrayed that Bethenny brings the issues up on camera? Walks away. She’s annoyed that a lot of viewers are reacting negatively to her behavior? Giving her pushback? Probably not as much support as she would like from Andy? Quits and walks away. 

She doesn’t want to deal or doesn’t know how to deal or can’t deal with conflicts. It’s a conflict that is affecting both her personal life and her professional life. That’s probably rough. I know I love escaping from annoying people at home to a job I enjoy- and vice versa. 

In any case, she runs from problems, in my opinion. I think it’s a little childish because in life, there will always be problems, and you grow as a person when you learn how to resolve them, but whatever. She may have enough ‘fuck you money’, and may feel she’s old enough to just walk away...something to be said for that as well. Life is short. 

I see Carole walking away because she is no longer happy in the relationship. (both Bethenny and the show) They have become toxic to her. 

Just as Bethenny walked away from Jason, and her parents. She loved them at one point, and then unloved them.

It's part of life and always will be. Relationships end.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 21
3 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

I see Carole walking away because she is no longer happy in the relationship. (both Bethenny and the show) They have become toxic to her. 

Just as Bethenny walked away from Jason, and her parents. She loved them at one point, and then unloved them.

It’s just time to move on with this job and life in general.  It’s like moving into a different house and different neighborhood.  It’s exciting to look forward to new things, especially at this time in your life.  Whatever the reason, it’s a good decision.  Then again, maybe she’s dating a Red Scarf Guy, or someone else.  Who knows what she’s thinking.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 4
23 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

I read a story the other day that said the newest trend in photos is Barbie feet. If you put your feet in the "Barbie" pose it, allegedly, makes your legs look longer and leaner, and we KNOW how Bethenny feels about being/looking skinny.

Why the hell is this being presented as a new trend? I vividly recall a lesson in barbie toe during the short cycle of ANTM. What will be next, smizing?

22 hours ago, Sunnykm said:

And really what makes Carole so busy?  She hasn't had a job outside a few free lance ones.  And why didn't she stick up for Sonja when Dorinda was all up about the Morgan crest?  Carole lives on her last name, too.  

So, because Carole isn't busy at work, she should be at Bethenny's beck and call? Bullshit. The world does not and should not run on Skinnygirl time. BetheMEMEME needs to realize that relationships require give and take. As for the argument with Sonja, it wasn't her fight, and/or she might have agreed with Dorinda. Sonja has a tendency to act like she is the Mrs. John Morgan when she is one of a few ex Mrs. Morgans. Mileage will vary as to whether or not Carole lives on her last name. She had a pretty solid career before she and Anthony married, after all. 

4 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Bethenny is acting eerily similar to Jill in the breakup between her and Carole. She really needs to get a hobby.

As for Lu's Adventures with Amoebic Parasites, I'm hoping that we were mislead by a combination of self-deprecating humor and Frankenediting. It is possible that Lu either cleaned up the worst of it or it wasn't as bad as it seemed. Lu is generally polite to staff when they vacation anywhere and has been said to tip well (unlike Moaner). The "present" comment? I would probably say something similar if I had that happen. I would have also cleaned up after myself or helped clean. 

• Love 16
6 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

... in life, there will always be problems, and you grow as a person when you learn how to resolve them, but whatever. She may have enough ‘fuck you money’, and may feel she’s old enough to just walk away...something to be said for that as well. Life is short. 

“Enough f. u. money to walk away”——speaking only for myself, you have just described my dream!

• Love 8
On 8/5/2018 at 3:11 PM, bagger said:

Why would she upset the Apple cart? Dorinda is on her side already she gains nothing by giving Sonja the assist against Dorinda’s babble. There’s no upside for Carol

Hi bagger

The flip side of this is why does Dorinda feel she can go after Sonja but not Carole??  Carole has been trading on her married name for longer.

Sonja gets picked on a lot.  She does marginally stupid stuff but it's not done with malice.  Carole is cold and calculating, I find, which is why I think she doesn't get called out.  But Betheney did in Cartahaynya (spelled wrong on purpose) and I think it surprised Carole.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Sunnykm said:

The flip side of this is why does Dorinda feel she can go after Sonja but not Carole??  Carole has been trading on her married name for longer.

Dorinda’s point was that divorce was different from widowhood and that is why she keeps the Medley name/family but not her ex’s husbands name and tradition so it’s ebtirely possible that as a widow Carole also does think their is a difference in the way Sonja acts as a divorced woman and the trappings of the Morgan family than her and Dorinda as widows. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

Dorinda’s point was that divorce was different from widowhood and that is why she keeps the Medley name/family but not her ex’s husbands name and tradition so it’s ebtirely possible that as a widow Carole also does think their is a difference in the way Sonja acts as a divorced woman and the trappings of the Morgan family than her and Dorinda as widows. 

I guess we better tell Tory Burch, Diane Von Furstenburg and Vivienne Westwood as they are all divorced designers.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Sunnykm said:

Hi bagger

Sonja gets picked on a lot.  She does marginally stupid stuff but it's not done with malice.  Carole is cold and calculating, I find, which is why I think she doesn't get called out.  But Betheney did in Cartahaynya (spelled wrong on purpose) and I think it surprised Carole.

There is a big difference between being a widow and being divorced. So I get that. 

However, the one thing that hasn't been taken into account is that Sonja is the only person of the three who had a child with her husband. That is a different connection. She is going to be tied to her ex and his family forever through their child.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 10
26 minutes ago, Sunnykm said:

Hi bagger

Dorinda and carol share membership in the widow sisterhood. Without sparking that debate again, cuz that was tiresome Dorinda has chosen to go after Sonja because she’s an easy target. Dorinda has hung her hat on the idea that no one has suffered as much as her because she is a widow, no one but carol that is. She will never attack Carole.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, bagger said:

Dorinda and carol share membership in the widow sisterhood. Without sparking that debate again, cuz that was tiresome Dorinda has chosen to go after Sonja because she’s an easy target. Dorinda has hung her hat on the idea that no one has suffered as much as her because she is a widow, no one but carol that is. She will never attack Carole.

Eh I think it’s much much much deeper then that 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

There is a big difference between being a widow and being divorced. So I get that. 

However, the one thing that hasn't been taken into account is that Sonja is the only person of the three who had a child with her husband. That is a different connection. She is going to be tied to her ex and his family forever through their child.

Dorinda had a kid, Hannah, with Ralph Lynch. If Sonja had any sense, she'd ask Dorinda if Dorinda used Lynch after her divorce and before she married Richard or if Dorinda went back Cinkala.

• Love 8
46 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Dorinda had a kid, Hannah, with Ralph Lynch. If Sonja had any sense, she'd ask Dorinda if Dorinda used Lynch after her divorce and before she married Richard or if Dorinda went back Cinkala.

Heh. Bet she did us her ex's name.

My feelings about Sonja are all over the place, but she's not that bright. Or maybe she is. Dorinda might cut a bitch for mentioning her daughter in any way, depending on her mood. 

We saw that her stability has further degenerated, in this episode. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Eh I think it’s much much much deeper then that 

How so? I’m really intrigued by this particular widow/divorcée mishigas abd woukd love to hear your thoughts. 

2 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

She did say that she was Lynch until she married Medley.  I never took a husband’s name professionally so this is very interesting and unfamiliar to me. 

1 hour ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Heh. Bet she did us her ex's name.

My feelings about Sonja are all over the place, but she's not that bright. Or maybe she is. Dorinda might cut a bitch for mentioning her daughter in any way, depending on her mood. 

We saw that her stability has further degenerated, in this episode. 

And I watched her on WWHL — if those knuckles had gotten any whiter, they’d have needed to use a filter to stop the glare!  JMHO of course. 

• Love 5
13 hours ago, bagger said:

I think Dorinda's issue with Sonja started with her first season on the show. Sonja was not nice to her. Sonja felt threatened by Dorinda and was afraid she would replace her leaving her Appleless. Ramona filmed more with Dorinda as she was the "link" that tied her to the show. Sonja saw "Ramonja" going away. Sonja showed up in lingerie in Dorinda's bedroom with John standing right there. Sonya went to Beautique and said "What are you doing here without Dorinda" I think Sonja was the gossip girl who told Page Six that John was there with a pretty Russian girl.

What put Dorinda over the edge though was Sonja's comment about Dorinda at the reunion. The one when they were discussing coke and Sonja said everybody knows you party all the time.

After that, Dorinda was loaded for Bear (and that Bear is named Sonja)

tumblr_n07h86lmOb1rdutw3o1_400.gif

In this episode, Dorinda doesn't go after Sonja directly.she goes through Luann and Luann's "loyalty". I think it is more about Luann not defending her against anything she has brought up with Sonja - the crest, the widow/divorce debate.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

It drives me crazy that this gets overlooked. I know many divorced women who have kept thier married names and stayed somewhat involved with their ex-in laws worlds because of thier kids.   It’s only weird because Dorinda is choosing to get upset about it.

• Love 11

I've known 2 women who remarried and kept their ex-husbands' names. Both had full grown kids so no need to keep the name. Kind of awkward imo. I thought it was weird that Yolanda was all about being Mrs. Foster until the divorce and then went back to Hadid.  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Ki-in said:

I've known 2 women who remarried and kept their ex-husbands' names. Both had full grown kids so no need to keep the name. Kind of awkward imo. I thought it was weird that Yolanda was all about being Mrs. Foster until the divorce and then went back to Hadid.  

Isn't Hadid also one of her married names?  

• Love 3
3 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

It drives me crazy that this gets overlooked. I know many divorced women who have kept thier married names and stayed somewhat involved with their ex-in laws worlds because of thier kids.   It’s only weird because Dorinda is choosing to get upset about it.

I don't think Dorinda really cares about whether or not a divorced woman goes back to her maiden name.

She's just finding anything to pick at when it comes to Sonja because she is not going to bring up on camera what she is really pissed about (and that's the coke comment)

One positive thing about the Luann/Dorinda fight at breakfast was that Dorinda wasn't wearing lipstick. However, I have a feeling Luann is going to be visited by this Dorinda again before the season is over

3psY.gif

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

What put Dorinda over the edge though was Sonja's comment about Dorinda at the reunion. The one when they were discussing coke and Sonja said everybody knows you party all the time.

I think you're right about her being pissed about the coke comment, but the way Sonja phrased that left some ambiguity.  I remember Beth coming right out and saying Dorinda does coke.  I think Dorinda just goes after Sonja because she's an easy target.  Dorinda doesn't want to take Beth on, so she displaces her anger and targets Sonja.  I've really had my fill of Dorinda.  She's a mean, disgusting person.  What she said to Luann was despicable.  Seriously, one drink???  Yeah, and I've got a bridge in Brooklyn I can sell you cheap.

• Love 8

I think Doris was upset because So was using the Morgan crest.  She and Morgan are divorced.  It's not 'her' crest anymore.  I don't think she has a problem with using the last name especially since So has a child.  So kept saying that it's her family.  It's not.  When someone dies, there is no severing of the family ties.  In divorce, there is.  Using the last name is ok but your divorced spouse's family crest is no longer yours to use.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Normades said:

I think you're right about her being pissed about the coke comment, but the way Sonja phrased that left some ambiguity.  I remember Beth coming right out and saying Dorinda does coke.  I think Dorinda just goes after Sonja because she's an easy target.  Dorinda doesn't want to take Beth on, so she displaces her anger and targets Sonja.  I've really had my fill of Dorinda.  She's a mean, disgusting person.  What she said to Luann was despicable.  Seriously, one drink???  Yeah, and I've got a bridge in Brooklyn I can sell you cheap.

I think Dorinda also goes after Sonja because she considers Sonja to be beneath her in every way (financially, marriage-wise, house-wise, clothes-wise) Doris is in no way "intimidated" by Sonja so she feels she can talk to her anyway she wants.

Dorinda's usual manner of going after people is the "sniper from the side mode" Whoever D is mad at, she finds another person to rile up by relaying information. Like telling Tinsley what Sonja said about her so that TINSLEY could have a big fight with Sonja at Ramona's dinner.

Dorinda will use the sniper mode with Bethenny because she is intimidated by Bethenny. The only time she will go at Bethenny direct is if she's drunk and high.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 8
46 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

I think Doris was upset because So was using the Morgan crest.  She and Morgan are divorced.  It's not 'her' crest anymore.  I don't think she has a problem with using the last name especially since So has a child.  So kept saying that it's her family.  It's not.  When someone dies, there is no severing of the family ties.  In divorce, there is.  Using the last name is ok but your divorced spouse's family crest is no longer yours to use.

I get that and agree with it all. I had all of those same thoughts, plus it's so needlessly pretentious, especially considering how very common Sonja is.

What I don't understand is why Dorinda is so filled with rage over it. Yes there is the Dorinda is a bully line if reasoning, Sonja is an easy target, but I still don't understand the rage. It's odd.

• Love 8
24 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I get that and agree with it all. I had all of those same thoughts, plus it's so needlessly pretentious, especially considering how very common Sonja is.

What I don't understand is why Dorinda is so filled with rage over it. Yes there is the Dorinda is a bully line if reasoning, Sonja is an easy target, but I still don't understand the rage. It's odd.

I think it maybe because she loved RM so much.  His death runs deep with Doris and it's about respect.  Hard to explain. 

BTW, I'm not a Doris fan.  She lost me the night she went all crazy on Heather in Turks.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I think it maybe because she loved RM so much.  His death runs deep with Doris and it's about respect.  Hard to explain. 

BTW, I'm not a Doris fan.  She lost me the night she went all crazy on Heather in Turks.

Was that during Dorinda’s first season? If so I think it might’ve been that plus her trying to make some random black man in a restaurant her coat check that did it for me. I can’t remember which came first there, but either way I was done with her after those two incidents.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, AnnA said:

Isn't Hadid also one of her married names?  

Yes, but to divorce a man, marry another, divorce 2nd man then go back to man #1's name instead of maiden name to me is strange. The children are grown so no need to worry about confusion or whatever.  

• Love 8
Just now, Ki-in said:

Yes, but to divorce a man, marry another, divorce 2nd man then go back to man #1's name instead of maiden name to me is strange. The children are grown so no need to worry about confusion or whatever.  

Mama now wants to be known by the more famous daughters' last name.  Despite her attempts to appear otherwise, I believe that Yoyo is as shallow as a kiddie pool.

• Love 17
8 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I think Dorinda also goes after Sonja because she considers Sonja to be beneath her in every way (financially, marriage-wise, house-wise, clothes-wise) Doris is in no way "intimidated" by Sonja so she feels she can talk to her anyway she wants.

Character is how we treat people who can do nothing for us.  Dorinda would never be accused of having character. 

2 hours ago, Mozelle said:

Was that during Dorinda’s first season? If so I think it might’ve been that plus her trying to make some random black man in a restaurant her coat check that did it for me. I can’t remember which came first there, but either way I was done with her after those two incidents.

That always stuck with me, too!  She disgusted me with her pompous behavior.  She jumps all over Sonja for the crest and using the Morgan name (and I also roll my eyes at her stupidity), but Dorinda is pretentious in a much more hurtful and disgusting way.  I've never seen Sonja treat staff or POC badly.  What Dorinda did to that man really showed me who she is and it's not pretty. 

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

It is strange. If it was so important for her to identify with her children, why change her name from Hadid to begin with? Many women keep the same name as their children during their second marriage for the kids sake. Some also just go back to their maiden name after divorce.  I wonder if it depends on the status of the name, like Morgan, De lesseps, Radziwill etc.

And then some just keep their maiden name, like Bethenny.

Hoppy just didn't make the cut I suppose.

• Love 3

Tinsley was the "hostess" for this trip to Colombia

I question how much "input" she had for all of the activities.

Overall, it seemed like the worst group trip in the NY HW history.

I think it's also the first trip where so many got sick.

The only real fun was the few hours on Kahlua Island with the hammock prank on Ramona and the swimming.

• Love 5
On 8/2/2018 at 6:21 AM, CrinkleCutCat said:

As an aside, I note that so many posts tonight pose questions....so many things we don’t know... like where IS Evelyn posting online?

This isn't the first post that I have seen that references Evelyn. Who the hell is Evelyn? Thank you in advance for answering. :)

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, stewedsquash said:

Sonja isn't fooling me. She got those deer shoes off the clearance rack at Ross. That deer emblem was the fashion trend last fall and it was on everything from clothing, shoes, trinkets, pictures, everywhere. 

OMG!  I totally believe that now!!  That is SO Sonja.  Buy a random piece of crap with some dumb emblem and then make up a story about it being the family crest.  Too funny, but again, not really hurting anyone, but maybe herself in looking so foolish.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, IgnoranceisBLISS said:

This isn't the first post that I have seen that references Evelyn. Who the hell is Evelyn? Thank you in advance for answering. :)

Someone posted something cryptic about Evelyn being the cause of something or being part of something to do with Carole leaving early in this topic. Then they disappeared and wouldn't answer questions about who Evelyn is. So it became a game to guess who she is and what she has over Carol or to do with Adam. Or something.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Happy Camper said:

It is strange. If it was so important for her to identify with her children, why change her name from Hadid to begin with? Many women keep the same name as their children during their second marriage for the kids sake. Some also just go back to their maiden name after divorce.  I wonder if it depends on the status of the name, like Morgan, De lesseps, Radziwill etc.

I think if you've worked long and hard and made a recognizable name for yourself then maybe you should think about keeping that name even if you have children. Think twice if his name doesn't have a nice flow to it too. It happened to my friend who I cautioned because she liked her maiden name and her husbands name sounded the noise a cat makes when it's hacking up a hairball. She agreed, he relentlessly pressured, she had to go through the hassle of changing it and then the hassle of changing it back when they split.

I find it beyond annoying when celebrity women get married, change their name then divorce and go back.  But somehow they never go to the next husband's last name.

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, stewedsquash said:

Sonja isn't fooling me. She got those deer shoes off the clearance rack at Ross. That deer emblem was the fashion trend last fall and it was on everything from clothing, shoes, trinkets, pictures, everywhere. 

I thought that the emblem looked familiar. What a scammer. The Morgans must be super appreciative that she is supporting them by using the "family logo /crest".

I think the show can safely continue without Sonja. Maybe it's time.

It is sort of like kicking out the grown child from the family home to see if she can figure out how to fly on her own. 

• Love 3

Carole is disconnecting from toxicity. That's what you have to do with a narcissist. Beth is so manipulative and IMO an emotional vampire. People like that will suck everything good out of you. YMMV.

** So much ageism in these comments. Women over 50 aren't dead.  Judging what's appropriate to wear? Women can and should wear whatever the hell they want. Why is this the Age Appropriate Committee?

Edited by babykin
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

A lot of women who have established themselves professionally do not want to change their names for obvious reasons. Some women just don't want to change their names even if they love their husbands. I didn't change mine.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Tinsley was the "hostess" for this trip to Colombia

I question how much "input" she had for all of the activities.

Overall, it seemed like the worst group trip in the NY HW history.

Maybe they will now appreciate Montana.     

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

It is strange. If it was so important for her to identify with her children, why change her name from Hadid to begin with? ...

Because Mohammed Hadid had money, but David Foster had fame ? ;) (And YES, I really believe that's the real reason ! And as the "Hadid girls" are most in the spotlight than David Foster now, better for her to be associated with the name "hadid" than "foster". It's a better move for her in order to feed her famewhoring / pimping instincts ^_^)

Edited by Diane Mars
  • Love 8
12 minutes ago, Otherkate said:

A lot of women who have established themselves professionally do not want to change their names for obvious reasons. Some women just don't want to change their names even if they love their husbands. I didn't change mine.

I actually agree with Bethenny keeping her name. She was building a brand with that name. 

It was Yolanda's going back to her ex's name that was odd to me. JMO.

Sorry, off topic. I'll stop now.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, tribeca said:

Maybe they will now appreciate Montana.     

Hah!

On this trip you had Bethenny puking night 1 and then Carole puking on the boat. They didn't show any of the HW's getting seasick.

Then Carole, Ramona, Sonja, Luann, Dorinda celebrating the Poop Festivus.

I wonder if Tinsley's glam squad got sick.

I don't think Tinsley had much input in the party she held for Sonja - I think she hired a planner. As far as this trip, she probably went as far as the destination of Colombia, Then again maybe she did - cause it turned out awful.

I wonder if any of the others will blame Tinsley

• Love 2