Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E31: On the Mend

druzy
  • Start Topic

Air date: July 30, 2018

Briana faces DeVoin as she heals from surgery.

After a disheartening doctor’s visit, Leah receives an update on Ali’s condition.

Adam violates his visitation agreement.

Barb responds to Jenelle's road rage encounter.

Kailyn finalizes custody with Jo.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Stop it Kailyn. This doesn’t have anything to do with you! Javi can pay attention to whom he wants, he’s your EX husband. You have no claims on him. 

* if we lived in an alternate universe where Kailyn was actually Javi’s friend and wanted to give him constructive advice she STILL wouldn’t be so possessive. 

• Love 15

Most of the actual scenes were less dramatic than the captions suggest (shocking, I know). Not much to get worked up about re Bri/Javi/Kail, really. 

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, akr said:

Most of the actual scenes were less dramatic than the captions suggest (shocking, I know). Not much to get worked up about re Bri/Javi/Kail, really. 

Yeah they do try to fake us out for sure. I didn't watch that trio because I try to avoid them as it is. The whole Adam thing though.....I'd be pissed AF if his parents were breaking court rules. They just don't get it. I wonder if Chelsea is bound by law to send Aubree. I sure as hell wouldn't after that transgression.  

• Love 20
(edited)

Kail, you't don't give a fuck about Javi either!

Sorry, Javi but you knew how the Coven rolled!  Why are you so upset  that the Coven acted like...well...the Coven! And why are you bitching about it to your ex-wife of all people...oh, because you're famewhore, that's why!

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
Grammar
  • Love 20
16 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Briana just blew up at Javi  for telling all their relationship drama to Kail. So what does this idiot go and do?  HIghtails it to  the red light on Kail's camera and tell her more about his relationship drama with Briana. The man is obsessed!  He doesn't care about looking like an asshole as long as somebody is looking. 

*mic drop*

And he had a nerve to make a  comment about how associating with the DeJesus family negatively affected his image. Lol

• Love 17
3 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Yeah they do try to fake us out for sure. I didn't watch that trio because I try to avoid them as it is. The whole Adam thing though.....I'd be pissed AF if his parents were breaking court rules. They just don't get it. I wonder if Chelsea is bound by law to send Aubree. I sure as hell wouldn't after that transgression.  

As the years past we are seeing more of the type of home enviorment Adam grew up in. Because they were not on the show I assumed (being me) that they were people who had a child that was a fuck up but wanted to do right by their grandchild (that happens often enough); but after Adam’s continued arrests, DUIs, brushes with the law etc I’m just like ?.

For a long time I thought Ryan on TM:OG had a TBI and was somewhat disabled from his bad dirt bike accident because I just COULD NOT see his parents allowing drug use in their home. But look what we all learned from that incident. I’m just shaking my head. 

• Love 11

You want out of your contract, Jenelle??? How does it go? 

"So long, farewell, Auf Weidersehen, good-bye!"

Amazon and Netflix????? Since when do they produce Reality TV? 

Thank goodness Barb took action even though it looks like nothing came of it. 

Please, no more close ups of Soapy.

That preview for the reunion! Kail, since you're so into hip-hop now,  let me introduce you to a song called, "Punks Jump Up to Get Beat Down"

So, Ali is essentially terminally ill?  Leah is way better than me because I don't thinknI could have immediately drove home upon hearing such devastating news. 

• Love 15
38 minutes ago, DNR said:

Will Leah ignore doctors orders to use the Lung Machine for Ali’s breathing like she ignores advice to use the motorized wheelchair? Let’s ask the MAGIC 8-BALL : 

All signs point to YES

And will Leah stop smoking (at least around the girlses) to reduce the effects of secondhand smoke, which is something Ali definitely shouldn’t be exposed to?

All signs point to NO.

• Love 16
On 7/27/2018 at 6:25 AM, druzy said:

Ha!  Favorite black jeans are back!  With a fresh rip??

On 7/27/2018 at 2:31 PM, FlowerofCarnage said:

*mic drop*

And he had a nerve to make a  comment about how associating with the DeJesus family negatively affected his image. Lol

Well he’s not wrong.  They are trash.

1 hour ago, Steph J said:

Does Jenelle not understand how cameras work?  We all saw you pull out the gun.  Don't gaslight Jace by telling him that it didn't happen.

That poor kid.

Right- we all saw you!!   

Jenelle is a FUCKING LIAR!!!!  It’s disgustijg and sick.  She is pathetic!

• Love 10

Jenelle: Barb handled news really calmly during the first exchange of Jace, offered two good suggestions, and props to her for that cause I would have whacked Jenelle with a tire iron. Good for her for looking out for Kaiser.

Chelsea:  I’m sorry but I love Chelsea’s mom, always have, always will. I'm glad things appear to have worked out with Adam's parents. 

Kale: fast forward

Briana : JESUS ARE WE STILL TALKING ABOUT SURGERY AND JAVI, fast forward, except I like to see Devoin. That was sweet what he said about Nova and Stella. I still think there’s too many people in that damn apartment.

Leah:  Sad for Ali as usual, fast forward. Ali’s life is unimaginable to me, even with me having watched a lot of it. I guess the show is good for her in a sense that it provides a lot of extra income for health insurance. 

• Love 12

They way Soapy was eating his cheese puffs...his mouth is weird. I know it's already been said, but that's an odd looking kid.

So, when Nathan wanted to take Kaiser for home visits, Jenelle was so adamant that he couldn't because Kaiser didn't have a crib or a high chair, etc., but Jenelle can have Jace in the front seat and without a booster? I didn't realize Jace met the front seat height requirement. He seems petite like his mom. I hope Barbara and Nathan showed the judge the film. That cow has no business being responsible for children.

• Love 22
5 minutes ago, Jackintheknox said:

Pretty much. But I don’t think this is new news. They have known that her MD is progressive and that it will likely shorten her life expectancy. Apparently though, Ali is the only child diagnosed with this particular kind of MD so they (even the doctors) don’t know exactly what to expect. I also think given tonight’s news that I would be melting down and I think Leah is really strong and puts on a positive and brave face for Ali. 

And she is by herself. (I guess her friend had left already.)  I think I would have pressed Corey to go with me if I was her. My husband does not go to every doctor appointment with our kids but “important” ones that can potentially be serious he does. 

• Love 12