Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, ChitChat said:

If any of the other ladies asked that question, she'd be all over them like flies on a turd belittling them for being so uncool about their lack of understanding hashtags.

I'm not making fun of you or being snarky, because my hubby likes to power wash stuff too (not that often though,) but that's what makes me laugh about men in general.  Most of them won't wash a plate or anything else in the house, but give them a pressure washer and they'll stand out there running the water for hours!!  I do have to say though, once the front sidewalk, driveway, house and fence are nice and clean, I do appreciate his effort.  It's mostly the commercial parking lots that I don't get why they'll send people out there to pressure wash them.  That's a losing battle with that volume of cars!  I figure that parking lots are supposed to be somewhat dirty. 

Bethenny would call them "LIARS" had any of them said that. 

54 minutes ago, ryebread said:

This was my major malfunction with Carole and her coven - Heather and Kristen - in season 6 . They made fun of Aviva's leg and marginalized the trauma she suffered as a six year old getting her leg torn off and the bullying that followed. 

Carole says she was a witness to the "ravages of war".  Kristen and Heather had children with special needs.  You'd think they'd have a shred of compassion for whatever phobias/ptsd Aviva had, (or didn't have but said she did). I know she made it hard but any excuse to dog her, they'd take it.  Excuses are made for Carole's poor behavior/detachment/whatever because of Anthony.  And Beth, well, she was raised by wolves so she deserves a bone for enduring that.  Beth's treatment of Kelly on Scary Island is another example of her complete tone deafness to anyone's pain.  Except her own.  Because whether it's a fibroid, a divorce, food poisoning...it's always worse than everybody else's experience with the same.  It's torture.

When did Heather, Carole and Kristen make fun of Aviva's leg other then when she threw it at them? I may have forgotten or missed some scene but until she threw her leg, no one made jokes about her leg. As for Aviva's multitude of phobia's (and her non asthma), they seemed to change with the wind and she used them as excuses to get out of doing trips/events unless Ried could come along with her but off season/off camera, she had no problems flying solo, going places with him, which became an issue with Bravo hence her getting fired. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Mozelle said:

I had many thoughts on that funeral floral arrangement (as LuAnn referenced it lol). I mean, maybe red roses are Tinsley's favorite flower, in which case my snotty thoughts are moot. However, if they aren't her favorite flower, this gives me the perfect opportunity to launch into how I think that, unless the person has shared with their bae that they loooovvvveeee red roses, red roses are so lazy. I just find it to be that someone, somewhere along the way said that "women love red roses," and that became that. If Tinsley likes other flower types, it would've been better to send those instead. 

I had to gently remind my husband that red roses aren't the only flower in existence. For years, every time he would get me flowers, that is what he would get. I appreciated them, they are lovely, but sometimes I wouldn't mind something different. Fortunately, he did get the message. In fact, he got me a mixed arrangement that had several sunflowers (which are my favorite) for our anniversary. He did a good.

2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

When did Heather, Carole and Kristen make fun of Aviva's leg other then when she threw it at them? I may have forgotten or missed some scene but until she threw her leg, no one made jokes about her leg. As for Aviva's multitude of phobia's (and her non asthma), they seemed to change with the wind and she used them as excuses to get out of doing trips/events unless Ried could come along with her but off season/off camera, she had no problems flying solo, going places with him, which became an issue with Bravo hence her getting fired. 

They never made fun of Aviva's leg. They poked fun at everything surrounding her leg, but didn't go there. Also, you are dead on correct about her phobias. They were awfully...convenient. I have no doubt that losing her leg did mess with her head, but Veevs had no problem with whipping out a brand new phobia or ailment to get out of something she didn't want to do. Even when she was getting called out for Asthma/non-Asthma, she deflected that by pulling her prosthesis off, banging it on a table, and then throwing it on the floor. Disgusting woman, IMO. 

• Love 10
(edited)
2 hours ago, lamujerdecente said:

The only one calling Adam shady was Bethenny (and a drunk Luann) and she backtracked then apologized for saying it. Carole never said that Bethenny needed "permission" to contact him but that she should have told her after she called him, not before but after. 

Adam is shady. I always thought so and it was proven to me with his antics at the airport a few weeks ago. Trying to pass his dog as a service pet. Wrong on so many levels. And he wanted it for free to boot. I am asthmatic and allergic to a lot of furry creatures. So I should suffer an attack so this entitled prick can get his dog on for free because he is a a f-buddy of another entitled hag? Save it Carole. As a fellow Leo you disappoint me on so many levels. 

I have been a watcher of this show since its inception. Its my junk food to my NPR. I never liked Bethany. I don't buy her total raised by wolves nonsense as I was raised by feral lions in crack era Spanish Harlem. Despite a not perfect childhood and trauma, I can still recognize my blessings. Thats what has always bothered me about Bethany she can never see the positive in her life. Thats her major hurdle to ever getting better. IMO

Believe I understand cages can be gold but still. She has so much more than most. Therapy not reality TV LADY.

But if anything 2016 and beyond has taught me nothing is ever truly black and white.  I think Bethany really liked Carole. But she's a mess of dysfunction. Thats why she has her oldest friend and paid friends. Someone who knows your trauma and backstory, is probably easier to forgive your shite or overlook it. Its harder with new people who enter your life and you aren't fixing the demons.

But Carole is a jerk. She liked Bethany's meanness and jealousy cattiness when it wasn't directed at her. She joined in. And I get her reason for carefree, life because of the loss of her husband. Major traumatic events can freeze you in that time period the trauma happened. But she wasn't like that with Russ. She was still carefree but a smart interesting woman. She became a carciture when she started to date Adam  playing this  bimbo sex pot. And she's not ugly but she is nowhere as gorgeous or plump booty as she thinks she is. She has no ass. She  gets worse every season imo. 

I agree, that stunt at the airport was bad but Bethenny just loved her some Adam until he told her "no", then all of a sudden, he became an "operator".

Other than Carole's fight with Aviva (ghostwriter) she got along with the others across the board. Then Bethenny came back and Carole decided that Bethenny needed someone to protect her (Bethenny came back crying all the time), so she became her protector/defender. IMO, Bethenny brought out the meanness in Carole and Carole enjoyed it, the power that came with it/Bethenny until it was turned on her. 

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Sharonana said:

I'm a retired florist so yeah, the arrangement that Scott sent looked like a funeral arrangement. Red roses = love. Since he wanted to declare his love with 365 roses, I can understand why maybe the florist decided to arrange the roses that way. The container would be huge and extremely heavy to carry. It's just kinda sad that he probably spent big bucks on that arrangement and it won't last long because it's probably in wet oasis, which tends to dry out. His intentions were good.

I thought it looked more like an arrangement for a racehorse who won a big race.

• Love 3

Were Beth and Carole more than friends at some point? Because Beth is acting like a jealous lover. She also wore a feathered earring in her left ear à la Carole, which seemed a bit SWF-ish.

I think Bethanny is on her way to a  breakdown.

More like a fakedown. Every season she has one, and it always comes off ridiculous and insincere.

I think Bethany was on her period idk

Nah, because we would've surely heard about it, and how she has the worst flow ever in all of womankind.

Bethenny's trying harder! She's sounding like Ramona from last season!

Beth and Ramona are awful in many of the same ways. The former calling the latter a drama queen was pretty rich.

She (Tinz) also said he (Scott) pays the 30K/month rent.  

It seems Sonja knew of what she spoke.

• Love 11
On 7/19/2018 at 11:12 AM, janie2002 said:

I completely agree, she didn't know he had texted B. She was taken by the attention he gave her. What's the big effing deal. NOPE B had to embarrass her.

I do think B is exhausting, her friendship is so full of rules. I rather hang out with Tins and have fun and have her buy me gifts lol

And wear wacky "costumes of the day"! 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, ryebread said:

This was my major malfunction with Carole and her coven - Heather and Kristen - in season 6 . They made fun of Aviva's leg and marginalized the trauma she suffered as a six year old getting her leg torn off and the bullying that followed. 

Carole says she was a witness to the "ravages of war".  Kristen and Heather had children with special needs.  You'd think they'd have a shred of compassion for whatever phobias/ptsd Aviva had, (or didn't have but said she did). I know she made it hard but any excuse to dog her, they'd take it.  Excuses are made for Carole's poor behavior/detachment/whatever because of Anthony.  And Beth, well, she was raised by wolves so she deserves a bone for enduring that.  Beth's treatment of Kelly on Scary Island is another example of her complete tone deafness to anyone's pain.  Except her own.  Because whether it's a fibroid, a divorce, food poisoning...it's always worse than everybody else's experience with the same.  It's torture.

1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Just piggybacking on what WireWraps said, but re: Aviva: people who are differently abled can still be awful people with horrible behavior. That was how I classified Aviva. Furthermore, Aviva never acted like or expected that anyone should treat her with kid gloves (as witnessed by all the things she loved doing off camera/off season) unless it was convenient for her. 

55 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

I had to gently remind my husband that red roses aren't the only flower in existence. For years, every time he would get me flowers, that is what he would get. I appreciated them, they are lovely, but sometimes I wouldn't mind something different. Fortunately, he did get the message. In fact, he got me a mixed arrangement that had several sunflowers (which are my favorite) for our anniversary. He did a good.

They never made fun of Aviva's leg. They poked fun at everything surrounding her leg, but didn't go there. Also, you are dead on correct about her phobias. They were awfully...convenient. I have no doubt that losing her leg did mess with her head, but Veevs had no problem with whipping out a brand new phobia or ailment to get out of something she didn't want to do. Even when she was getting called out for Asthma/non-Asthma, she deflected that by pulling her prosthesis off, banging it on a table, and then throwing it on the floor. Disgusting woman, IMO. 

Yay to Mr. Rosiejuliemom! 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

1 hour ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

I went back to the season 6 thread, specifically episode 15 when they went to Montana. There was a wheelchair waiting at the gate for Aviva and Heather made some comment about Aviva requesting it to be dramatic. Frankly, a lot of us said the same in the episode thread until @ryebread and @zoeysmom pointed out that an amputee might have trouble flying for a long time and might need a wheelchair. I'm not going to fault Heather for shit that never occurred to me either. And just because Heather had a child with one type of disability doesn't mean nor would I expect her to be aware of the issues with all other types of disabilities.

Aviva's phobias and illnesses were often convenient. Like her sudden development of her horse asthma, which she needed her medications for even for her trip to the boot shop to tell Kristen she wasn't going to Montana. Like did she make her way to the store by way of a stable and a carriage ride. Why would she need her horse asthma medication when she was getting into an uber or a town car to get to a store? It's not like the shop was attached to a stable. This is the sort of theatrical ridiculous shit she pulled that caused them to roll their eyes at some of her claims. They never made fun of her leg, but by the end of her tenure they were a little dismissive of her phobias and illnesses that seemed to pop up to debilitating levels whenever she didn't want to do something. It seemed convenient because it probably was. Her amputation probably fucked with her head, but that story about her parents buying her an island or a private resort because she was self conscious about being in a bikini really underscored that she had a history of showing that she was upset and getting whatever she wanted.

• Love 10
55 minutes ago, jaync said:

Were Beth and Carole more than friends at some point? Because Beth is acting like a jealous lover. She also wore a feathered earring in her left ear à la Carole, which seemed a bit SWF-ish.

More like a fakedown. Every season she has one, and it always comes off ridiculous and insincere.

Nah, because we would've surely heard about it, and how she has the worst flow ever in all of womankind.

Beth and Ramona are awful in many of the same ways. The former calling the latter a drama queen was pretty rich.

It seems Sonja knew of what she spoke.

Beth can't share the spotlight, her friends can't be friends with anyone else and guys she doesn't like aren't allowed to be interested in anyone she knows. LOL

17 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I went back to the season 6 thread, specifically episode 15 when they went to Montana. There was a wheelchair waiting at the gate for Aviva and Heather made some comment about Aviva requesting it to be dramatic. Frankly, a lot of us said the same in the episode thread until @ryebread and @zoeysmom pointed out that an amputee might have trouble flying for a long time and might need a wheelchair. I'm not going to fault Heather for shit that never occurred to me either. And just because Heather had a child with one type of disability doesn't mean nor would I expect her to be aware of the issues with all other types of disabilities.

Aviva's phobias and illnesses were often convenient. Like her sudden development of her horse asthma, which she needed her medications for even for her trip to the boot shop to tell Kristen she wasn't going to Montana. Like did she make her way to the store by way of a stable and a carriage ride. Why would she need her horse asthma medication when she was getting into an uber or a town car to get to a store? It's not like the shop was attached to a stable. This is the sort of theatrical ridiculous shit she pulled that caused them to roll their eyes at some of her claims. They never made fun of her leg, but by the end of her tenure they were a little dismissive of her phobias and illnesses that seemed to pop up to debilitating levels whenever she didn't want to do something. It seemed convenient because it probably was. Her amputation probably fucked with her head, but that story about her parents buying her an island or a private resort because she was self conscious about being in a bikini really underscored that she had a history of showing that she was upset and getting whatever she wanted.

IMO, the wheelchair joke was in reference to Aviva's non asthma asthma, her claims to Kirsten that she could barely walk because it was sooooo bad, and her never ending medical excuses to get out of going to/attending cast trips/events, not because of her leg. And, by the time they went to Montana, the cast/production/Bravo already knew that Aviva had flown out to California (before filming began that year) without Ried or any other person with her and without any problems. 

I believe Aviva also claimed she was allergic to the "dust/dirt" in Montana, not just the livestock and she said she had to take a cab to meet Kristen at the Western boot store, that she couldn't walk because she couldn't breathe. LOL

• Love 8
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

Since Red Scarf Dude texted Bethenny the play-by-play of the Ramona Uber ditching evening, I wonder if (and what) he told her about his 3 hour dinner with Carol.

Hmmm, interesting.  That’s a good one.  I’m thinking red scarf and Beth had a little more going on than they’re saying.

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

but by the end of her tenure they were a little dismissive of her phobias and illnesses that seemed to pop up to debilitating levels whenever she didn't want to do something

I think St. Barth's and the need for a parade and Welcome banner, not to mention her emotional support animal husband, was a huge turning point in the tolerance threshold for Aviva's phobias, allergies and anxieties. Opting-out of the Montana trip and the drama involved was the nail in the coffin, imo.

• Love 14
14 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I think Lu pronounces alcohol as “ul-cuh-hul.”

Kind of like the way she says "Sun-ya"

3 hours ago, Rap541 said:

And I honestly don't see why it's *unlikely* that Ramona legitimately forgot. She's rather self focused and frankly, Bethenny has been on this show how long with how many fancy meals and this is the first I've ever heard that she  had a fish allergy.

Yeah, that dinner a couple of seasons back where she talked about not being able to eat fish was complete chaos.  She could have stood up and announced it through a bull horn, and I doubt most of the people there would have remembered it.  I know I wouldn't have, so I can't fault Ramona (as much as I enjoy faulting her) for not remembering.  Bethenny's allergy = Bethenny's responsibility.  

3 hours ago, QuinnM said:

Ok you people made me actually do the tivo recently deleted.  He said to B “Honestly, the only reason I did this was thinking that you would be here.”  He then followed up with “I did it for no other reason than to come spend time with you.”  He followed up with more gag worthy fluff.  It’s all nonsense anyway.  He is Tom.  Too bad his name isn’t Dick.

Yup, and I'll betcha he told Carole those sames lines of fuckery on their awesome THREE HOUR DINNER DATE, too.

Dude's some type of wanna-be Bravo-lebrity and was looking for a golden ticket to BravoLand.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

I think St. Barth's and the need for a parade and Welcome banner, not to mention her emotional support animal husband, was a huge turning point in the tolerance threshold for Aviva's phobias, allergies and anxieties. Opting-out of the Montana trip and the drama involved was the nail in the coffin, imo.

Not to forget that the others found out that Reid tried to negotiate a new contract for the following season by promising production that he could get Aviva to fly to Montana with the rest and without him or her inhaler. LOL The others found out about this while they were IN Montana from production. Oh, and production told him  No Thank You and she was fired at the end of that season. LOL

• Love 6

So Tins was on WWHL and said that red scarf man forwarded to Carole ALL of the texts that Bethenny sent him. I don't know why he did that but I sure hope we find out why at the reunion since B said she is not friends with the guy and doesn't talk to him. 

Tins also said she and Scott are back together again (no surprise there) and did not hesitate to say that Scott pays the $30,000 monthly rent since they are living together. I see no problem with that if they are living together and he makes mega bank. Another reason I like her, she said it with no embarrassment or hesitation, Andy asked the question and she shut him right down with a true and honest answer. I'm sure Sonya will have something negative to say about that. 

• Love 14
21 hours ago, ninjago said:

One thing I will say in Beth's favor is that she (and Dorinda) seem the least invested in being attractive to men.  Her looks, her styling, even her marriage, seem like they are done to show that she has control and can attain goals.

Then there is Carole. Carole's identity is hugely wrapped up in being seen as attractive, YOUNG and desirable.  That's why she's wearing these ridiculous get-ups, why she had to gloat about being "picked" by Brian (she left out that he hadn't bothered to get her phone number that night) and it's why she has always hated Luanne

The whole falling out between Beth and Carole comes down to Beth, unthinkingly saying to Carole that Adam is "an operator", thus blowing the lid off the ruse that even Carole's BFF believed Adam was just head overheals with Carole and never noticed that she was 20 years older because she is so attractive and youthful (oh and thanks for the five star vacations and TV time.)  That was an unpardonable sin to Carole.  Her ego could not handle being told by her friend that Adam had used her.

Oh, absolutely.  Beth was trying to be a good friend telling Carole that she was being used.  Carole of course took it the wrong way and couldn’t face the truth.  People can be honest with their spouses, but can’t be honest with friends, I found out.  They take advice the wrong way therefore ruining the friendship.  BTW, on another subject, Carole isn’t pulling off her latest look.  The cut and color are all wrong IMO and her face is sunkin in.  All you see is teeth.  She looked better with long brown hair and a little more fat on the face to fill her cheeks up.  Not being “catty” just sayin what I see.  Ramona, who is older looks way better and doesn’t have that drawn in look.  That’s all.

• Love 8
On 7/19/2018 at 7:08 AM, Gem 10 said:

Between the booze, antihistamines, and wrenching, she was too weak to walk and probably just sunk down.  A dirty floor isn’t even thought of at that point.  Better the floor than a cracked head.

I agree.  I was so sick after eating one time that I spent the entire night on a gross Isla Vista bathroom floor.  I did ask my roommate to throw me my pillow and blanket because I just couldn't move.  It would have been nice to have the strength to walk or crawl to my bedroom.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I'm sure Sonya will have something negative to say about that. 

Yep and it won't be because she really objects Tinsley's situation. It's because Sonja sees in Tinsley what she wishes she still had in herself. A bubbly, blonde airhead who never has to pay her own way. 

• Love 12
40 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Hmmm, interesting.  That’s a good one.  I’m thinking red scarf and Beth had a little more going on than they’re saying.

Exxxxxxactly. I still wanna know how did Mr. Red Scarf not-Beth's-friend get Beth's personal cell phone number in the first place ? 

• Love 14
On 7/19/2018 at 9:17 AM, Showthyme said:

Okay. Ride along with me for just a minute because there are two sides to every story.

I believe that Jason and Bethenny got into a toxic cycle with each other after their split and every interaction with them since has been filled with drama. Even while married, we could see a lack of acceptance and endless power struggles. They both want what they want and will not back off for a second. Not to say that Bethenny is an innocent but I do think that Jason made her life a living hell and apparently the judge thought so too and granted a restraining order. There is an addictive quality to drama and the adrenaline remains quite high for months after the the trigger is no longer present. It can be all-consuming. For me, and my situation, it took six months before I could relax. With practically no prompting, I can emotionally be back there again. It seriously takes work to disconnect. 

Bethenny may crave drama and there is a secondary gain from talking about it all of the time. Our true friends will tell us to see a therapist and do something to move forward. I understand why other people were so annoyed with Bethenny because they have worked through divorce, custody and death and did so without being dramatic. 

Bethenny is over-the-top in her reactions. We have seen Bethenny on the floor too many times. Tinsley drops to the floor too. Must be a HW thing.

I have been to Cartagena. Glad that I went but wouldn't make it a point to go back again. I think the destination and hotel choice is producer driven as is the ridiculous room assignment and food issues with the RH franchise. Who uses the bathtub in a hotel? 

I have only done it once.  The Venetian in Vegas.  That tub was practically a swimming pool (and it had just opened so fewer cooties).

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

If we could just have random Rey appearances on every other episode, that’d be ace in my book.

OMG!  How did I forget that my favorite peripheral character appeared again in this episode!!  I couldn't agree with you more.  Let's have more Rey, and even better if he would always remind viewers that he used to date the Countess.

• Love 3
On 7/19/2018 at 1:14 PM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Abso friggin lutely I loved this too! THOSE SHADES! #becool #dontbealluncool 

This year Amelia Aerhart next year a Flenser. 

Nothing. I think she strikes first as a defense mechanism. Injure first before she can be injured, abandoned and hurt. 

Bethenny behaved repugnantly basically ignoring Carole's marathon efforts, and then dissing Adam wanting PR comp to others. And there's Carol writing a check to help PR residents in support of her friend too. All the more power to Carole in respecting herself and self worth to recognize Bethenny is not her friend and moving on. 

How did Bethenny's "non friend" get B's cell # to text her? Hmmmm. Bethenny is lying somewhere.  

Fucking Ramona made me laugh so hard. I sincerely quoted this to recognize your no butter tragedy. I'll take blackened feet no wheelchair and sleep in the maids room but NO BUTTER? Jesus. That is some real shit.

I think I love you for a Blubber reference!  

• Love 5
22 hours ago, RedInk said:

I mean, they do tend to be narcissists? Or at least dramatic outbursts and pathological attention-seeking resonate with them. (I know...not all celebrities...lol.)

I am sure you aren't saying all Bethenny fans or those that are team B and not team C are narcissists.  At least I hope that isn't what you are inferring.  

• Love 4
(edited)
51 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I agree.  I was so sick after eating one time that I spent the entire night on a gross Isla Vista bathroom floor.  I did ask my roommate to throw me my pillow and blanket because I just couldn't move.  It would have been nice to have the strength to walk or crawl to my bedroom.

It doesn't appear that it was that serious. She went and changed into pajamas before lying down on the bathroom floor. It was a mild reaction, if more serious she would have required medical attention.

I don't think that she was too concerned about the cleanliness of the floor. I have to wonder that she allowed the cameras in there with her.

She bounced back in good time to get dressed, makeup etc. and go out for dinner. She couldn't miss that dinner.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Happy Camper said:

It doesn't appear that it was that serious. She went and changed into pajamas before lying down on the bathroom floor. It was a mild reaction, if more serious she would have required medical attention.

I don't think that she was too concerned about the cleanliness of the floor. I have to wonder that she allowed the cameras in there with her.

This is the same woman who allowed the cameras to film her pissing on a pregnancy test stick.

This is also the same woman who allowed the cameras to film whilst pissing into a bucket on her wedding day.

Dozing on the floor with an upset stomach is a cake walk for Bethenny.  

• Love 18
25 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I am sure you aren't saying all Bethenny fans or those that are team B and not team C are narcissists.  At least I hope that isn't what you are inferring.  

Definitely not. I even think she's funny. I also think she seems like a narcissist, and I made a throwaway joke, but in no way did I mean that one MUST have a personality disorder to like her. She's got a lot of presumably nice fans & a business empire. Good on her. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, RedInk said:

Definitely not. I even think she's funny. I also think she seems like a narcissist, and I made a throwaway joke, but in no way did I mean that one MUST have a personality disorder to like her. She's got a lot of presumably nice fans & a business empire. Good on her. 

Thanks!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Exxxxxxactly. I still wanna know how did Mr. Red Scarf not-Beth's-friend get Beth's personal cell phone number in the first place ? 

Exactly.   I thought of that immediately!   Glad you posted it.  Bethenny will flip when she learns that he sent Carole her texts.  

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, weaver said:

Exactly.   I thought of that immediately!   Glad you posted it.  Bethenny will flip when she learns that he sent Carole her texts.  

I cannot figure that out either. You don't just pass your number on to just any old guy that you meet at speed dating. 

Very odd, seeing as they aren't friends. LOL.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

Oh, absolutely.  Beth was trying to be a good friend telling Carole that she was being used.  Carole of course took it the wrong way and couldn’t face the truth.  People can be honest with their spouses, but can’t be honest with friends, I found out.  They take advice the wrong way therefore ruining the friendship.  BTW, on another subject, Carole isn’t pulling off her latest look.  The cut and color are all wrong IMO and her face is sunkin in.  All you see is teeth.  She looked better with long brown hair and a little more fat on the face to fill her cheeks up.  Not being “catty” just sayin what I see.  Ramona, who is older looks way better and doesn’t have that drawn in look.  That’s all.

If she were really trying to be a good friend and warn Carole about him, she would have told Carole about all the e-mails he supposedly sent her but she didn't. Instead she acted like a jealous wack job attacking a rival for talking to her guy. LOL

51 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

This is the same woman who allowed the cameras to film her pissing on a pregnancy test stick.

This is also the same woman who allowed the cameras to film whilst pissing into a bucket on her wedding day.

Dozing on the floor with an upset stomach is a cake walk for Bethenny.  

Bethenny would never, ever, miss an opportunity for camera time, including pee'ing on the side of a road while traffic wizzes past. LOL

• Love 13
6 hours ago, AnnA said:

I don't know if Ramona forgot or not but the editing was done to intentionally suggest the possibility that she did it on purpose.  Production excels at innuendo.

ETA:  I remember hearing about Bethenny's allergy to fish at the first dinner in the Berkshires.  

I remember that too, but I also remember the women acting as if Bethany were exaggerating or lying. I could see Ramona letting it go to "catch" Bethany in a lie.

• Love 2
(edited)
57 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

If she were really trying to be a good friend and warn Carole about him, she would have told Carole about all the e-mails he supposedly sent her but she didn't. Instead she acted like a jealous wack job attacking a rival for talking to her guy. LOL

I don't think we were watching the same show because that didn't happen.  If anyone acted like a whack job it was Carole desperately trying to impress the group with her tale of a "three hour dinner."   I half expected her to say they ate on Gilligan's Island. 

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 5
18 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I remember that too, but I also remember the women acting as if Bethany were exaggerating or lying. I could see Ramona letting it go to "catch" Bethany in a lie.

No one thought or acted like believed Bethenny was lying, both Dorinda and Heather offered her other food (left overs from their lunch) for her to eat. The rest got upset at Heather for trying to push food on Bethenny because, once again, she burst into tears and made a scene. As much as I dislike Ramona and wouldn't trust her, I don't think she was trying to catch Bethenny in a lie, she was too focused on herself to care about Bethenny.

• Love 9
12 hours ago, Higgins said:

If your driveway is being power-washed monthly, somebody is a clean freak.

A neighbor power-washes theirs weekly At Least. They’re not friendly at all but I’d love to see the interior of their house just out of curiosity!

Chewing over the points for & against Ramona; thanks for the replies. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, AnnA said:

I don't think we were watching the same show because that didn't happen.  If anyone acted like a whack job it was Carole desperately trying to impress the group with her tale of a "three hour dinner."   I half expected her to say they ate on Gilligan's Island. 

Luann brought up speed dating, Carole then told them she went out on a date with Red Scarf Baron and they then started to ask her questions about him and the date. She was telling them when Bethenny jumped all over her, insulting her and age shaming her. Bethenny acted like a jealous nut job going after Carole over a guy she claims she claims she has zero interest in. And Yes, Bethenny never told Carole that the guy asked her out or that he was texting her. And, IMO, Bethenny IS a jealous wack job! Lets let it end here as we will never agree/see things the same way when it comes to Bethenny.

• Love 12
(edited)
4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

So Tins was on WWHL and said that red scarf man forwarded to Carole ALL of the texts that Bethenny sent him. I don't know why he did that but I sure hope we find out why at the reunion since B said she is not friends with the guy and doesn't talk to him. 

I don't know who is dumber......Tins for spilling it on national TV,  Carole for telling her and believing it was "ALL" the texts or the Red Baron for setting himself up for Bethenny to share his texts to her.     There weren't any texts when I was in high school but this sure seems like immature teenage behavior to me.  

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 5
On 7/18/2018 at 9:20 PM, Straycat80 said:

Geez, Bethenny laying on the bathroom floor gagging and the other ladies sitting downstairs drinking and eating. Hope she did bring the Benadryl with her. 

Bethenny's been doing this and other Bravo shows for 10 some years, and:

1. I don't recall every hearing about or seeing evidence of a fish allergy before this.  Is it just me?
  2. Who the hell travels or even leaves their home without an epi-pen or antedote to a serious food allergy?  I'm with Ramona (holy hell!), who wouldn't make sure that the cooking staff is aware of such a thing?
  3. Writhing on the "filthy" bathroom floor?  Really?
  4. In conclusion, I call bullshit.
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Bethenny's been doing this and other Bravo shows for 10 some years, and:

1. I don't recall every hearing about or seeing evidence of a fish allergy before this.  Is it just me?
  2. Who the hell travels or even leaves their home without an epi-pen or antedote to a serious food allergy?  I'm with Ramona (holy hell!), who wouldn't make sure that the cooking staff is aware of such a thing?
  3. Writhing on the "filthy" bathroom floor?  Really?
  4. In conclusion, I call bullshit.

Well, to be honest, Bethenny did mention her allergy her first season back, at Dorinda's Berkshire's home at an all cast/SO dinner. But, that was the only time she talked about and what chef doesn't let the house chef/kitchen staff know about her allergy or at the very least, ask if they are being served anything with fish in it before eating an unknown dish? LOL

• Love 5

Ramona is a nightmare, but - speaking as someone with life-threatening food allergies - your food allergies are your own problem. It's up to you to alert the chef/host/whomever. I would never just dive into whatever food was put in front of me. EVER. That said, just because she didn't go to a hospital, doesn't mean it wasn't terrible. I've been through some non-hospital bouts and I turn into a total zombie. Lying on that gross floor doesn't seem far fetched to me. 

• Love 8
On 7/18/2018 at 10:02 PM, Gem 10 said:

Why doesn’t Dorinda just shut up.  She’s such a phony.  She’s worse than any of them bringing back tales.  Bethenny was right.  Why did she go and tell Tinsley what Beth said about the room?  She is so unlikeable lately.

I agree with you about Dorinda's shit-stirring.  I've had friends who will claim that if you didn't tell them it was private, they would blab it to whomever was standing next to them.  "You didn't say not to tell."   Yeah, that was back in Junior High.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:
On 7/18/2018 at 9:02 PM, Gem 10 said:

Why doesn’t Dorinda just shut up.  She’s such a phony.  She’s worse than any of them bringing back tales.  Bethenny was right.  Why did she go and tell Tinsley what Beth said about the room?  She is so unlikeable lately.

I agree with you about Dorinda's shit-stirring.  I've had friends who will claim that if you didn't tell them it was private, they would blab it to whomever was standing next to them.  "You didn't say not to tell."   Yeah, that was back in Junior High.

Early in the season she admitted she liked being a shit stirrer and was laughing about it.  People are being hurt by this.  It’s Bethenny doingsome venting and when Dorinda asks if she’d move out of the house B says I’ll go to a hotel.  Then Dorinda tells Tinsley Bethenny wants to leave.  Good job Dorinda.  

Right now Tinsley and Carole are a pair.  Poor Tinsley sat there on WWHL and said she like Carol’s outfit after Kristen Chenowith said it looked like a Broadway costume.  And when Satan Andy asked who would wear it Kristen said the chorus.  Then poor buddy Tinsley is like it was nice.  Carole has a great figure.  She can pull it off.  Oh Tins.

Bethenny has now paired with Sonja and Luanne.  Good plan.  Pick up everyone else.

Dorinda ... notice a problem with your shit stirring plan?

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I don't think Dorinda was shit stirring this time because she knew Bethenny told most of the others how unhappy she was with their accommodations, so she thought Tinsley needed to know because Tinsley was the only one that Bethenny didn't complain to. 

I don't think Dorinda needed to step in on Bethenny's behalf to let Tinsley know what Bethenny felt about the accommodations. If Bethenny wanted Tins to know, she would have known straight from her own mouth. Dorinda was doing what she does best - outside of drinking - stirring the pot.

• Love 9
(edited)
20 hours ago, athousandclowns said:

I thought she was being funny too because in the back of my mind I was thinking wine has histamine in it which makes allergies worse. Either way she seemed to be very sick.  My mother who loved and ate fish all her life developed a fish allergy late in life that took her to ER after her throat closed up while eating in a restaurant.  She said she could get the F word out ( fish)  once in the ER. 

Does anyone think B needs some hormones adjusted?  

I’ve never heard of a fish allergy before...shellfish allergy is pretty common though. Ramona knew it was fish soup...why didn’t she warn Bethenny? And yes...Bethany needs something! Mood stabilizers, Prozac or hormones...take your pick!

Edited by kicksave
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, BG-RealityBabbler said:

I don't think Dorinda needed to step in on Bethenny's behalf to let Tinsley know what Bethenny felt about the accommodations. If Bethenny wanted Tins to know, she would have known straight from her own mouth. Dorinda was doing what she does best - outside of drinking - stirring the pot.

Dorinda did it because she's a serial shit stirrer.   It's not as if Bethenny is too shy to speak for herself.   

• Love 7