Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)
56 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Ramona could go either way, I can see her forgetting it, but I can also see her not saying anything on purpose, thinking it wouldn't kill her. So, if she did know, and she smirked in her THs, I think it's messed up.

Yes, ultimately we are all responsible for ourselves, Bethany should have checked, but I don't personally think it should be an everyman for himself world.

36 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

I'm thinking that Ramona was just trying to be coy in her TH about it.   I hope she wasn't hoping to see an allergic reaction.  That is messed up!  If I was highly allergic to a certain food, I'd sure be asking the server what ingredients were in the dish they served me.  You can't be too careful these days!  

The most messed up part of this is that whether she did or didn't do it, we seem to have no problem believing that Ramona is capable of not saying anything to Bethenny about the fish on purpose.  That says a lot about her character or lack thereof.  

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 8

The most messed up part of this is that whether she did or didn't do it, we believe Ramona is capable of not saying anything to Bethenny about the  fish on purpose.  That says a lot about her character or lack thereof.  

Naw. I think she really forgot and when Bethenny asked what was in "it" - Ramona thought she meant the wraps and said they were chicken.

• Love 4
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

Naw. I think she really forgot and when Bethenny asked what was in "it" - Ramona thought she meant the wraps and said they were chicken.

I didn't say she she did it but I do believe she's capable of doing it.  In her TH she had that look on her face.......the same one she had in the car when Dorinda was talking about Tom's New Years party on the yacht.    

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Tinsley I have no problem with. I didn't bring her up.

Ramona could go either way, I can see her forgetting it, but I can also see her not saying anything on purpose, thinking it wouldn't kill her. So, if she did know, and she smirked in her THs, I think it's messed up.

Yes, ultimately we are all responsible for ourselves, Bethany should have checked, but I don't personally think it should be an everyman for himself world.

Well, by the time Ramona filmed her TH, Bethenny had already had the reaction. I honestly don't think she remembered until that happened, Ramona isn't known for her ability to recall personal info about any of them, she is way too focused on herself for that but, I do think she got some perverted enjoyment out of Bethenny getting sick. Oh, and I mentioned Tinsley because the original poster mentioned her. 

There is no way that you can remember every allergy a group of friends have, especially after a long day of travel, so, Yes, each person needs to be responsible in keeping tabs on what they eat if they do have a food allergy. 

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I do think she got some perverted enjoyment out of Bethenny getting sick. 

That could explain the look she had on her face in her TH. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I've eaten with people who have certain food allergies and the like.  They've never needed my input as to what they're about to ingest.  In fact, some would find it offensive for me to butt in, as I would think Bethenny would, given her mood on that particular day.   ;)     She said that she's allergic to fish, but can have shellfish.  Could be that for those that might've remembered she had an allergy, they could've gotten it confused.  I don't think some of these ladies see each other enough outside of this show to remember their particular allergies and ailments.   

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

I've eaten with people who have certain food allergies and the like.  They've never needed my input as to what they're about to ingest.  In fact, some would find it offensive for me to butt in, as I would think Bethenny would, given her mood on that particular day.   ;)     She said that she's allergic to fish, but can have shellfish.  Could be that for those that might've remembered she had an allergy, they could've gotten it confused.  I don't think some of these ladies see each other enough outside of this show to remember their particular allergies and ailments.   

I agree.  Bethenny is a big girl and doesn't need a babysitter.   I also think it's odd for the host/chef/staff to serve their guests a meal without telling them what it was.   

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

There is no way that you can remember every allergy a group of friends have, especially after a long day of travel, so, Yes, each person needs to be responsible in keeping tabs on what they eat if they do have a food allergy. 

Bethenny seemed to accept the fact that she misunderstood.  But the putting the dirty fish plate in front of Bethenny was a classic Ramona move.  She just doesn’t ever consider someone else.

2 minutes ago, AnnA said:

I also think it's odd for the host/chef/staff to serve their guests a meal without telling them what it was.   

This is probably the only time I’ve seen a villa with staff, or any of the ones I’ve stayed at with friends where the chef did not introduce the menu or print it up on a sandwich board and at the really nice places, a small card at each place setting.  But just sending things out from the kitchen?  I have never seen that.  Also as someone with an interesting allergy (turmeric, air borne) I have always had the question asked at booking, any food allergies.

So I’m with B on this.  It was a little on the dumpy side.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

In fact, some would find it offensive for me to butt in, as I would think Bethenny would, given her mood on that particular day.   ;)   

One of the reasons it was memorable that her allergy was mentioned in the Berkshires because Bethenny went off on Jeather for Heather asking the chef if he could make something for B because they were having sushi as one of the courses and B yelled at her that she didn’t need to do anything and she would handle it herself so you are not wrong.

• Love 12
Just now, biakbiak said:

One of the reasons it was memorable that her allergy was mentioned in the Berkshires because Bethenny went off on Jeather for Heather asking the chef if he could make something for B because they were having sushi as one of the courses and B yelled at her that she didn’t need to do anything and she would handle it herself so you are not wrong.

She didn’t yell at her until the third or fourth time she told her not to bother that she had enough there that she could eat.  But Heather made a big friggin production out of it and simply ignored any request.  As someone that has had that happen at a meal I can tell you I thought Heather was acting patronizing.  Poor Bethenny can’t find food on the table.  As a responsible parent I need to make sure Bethenny has something made for her special.  Ack.

• Love 8

I've honestly never heard of anybody being allergic to fish. Shellfish, yes, but not regular fish.  All I'm saying is that it's a new one for me, but so was reading about a person who was allergic to chicken. She could eat eggs and other poultry, just not chicken. That body's a weird thing ... 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Annlynn said:

Did I miss something? Did Ramona and Bethenny ever have a make up talk after Romana was screaming at her on the phone in the street? 

I don't think so.   If they did I missed it too!

• Love 3

First I was thinking Ramona's "duty to inform"* Bethenny was merely a moral one, but now I'm thinking, *if*  she knew and remembered Bethenny was allergic to fish, maybe it could rise to the level of reckless endangerment.  Does she have a legal duty to warn her in NY?

(Purely academic question -- I don't think we need to call the DA.)

*Very hard to prove she didn't forget of course, so moot, but still, an interesting thought. Well, interesting to me anyway.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, weaver said:

I'm wondering how Bethenny can return to the show next year unless she demands that Andy cast a designated "friend" for her.  I wonder how Andy would handle the request under the current circumstances.  Bethenny must peddle the jeans, so she has a dilemma if he says no.  

I'm so glad most of them are over Bethenny. She's left to hang with the dregs.... Sonja. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, CharlizeCat said:

I've honestly never heard of anybody being allergic to fish. Shellfish, yes, but not regular fish.  All I'm saying is that it's a new one for me, but so was reading about a person who was allergic to chicken. She could eat eggs and other poultry, just not chicken. That body's a weird thing ... 

I have a friend who is allergic to fish. After years of knowing her and seeing her eat, I realized that she wasn't allergic to small oily fish, but had her check with her allergist. I was right. As you said, the body is weird.

34 minutes ago, missy jo said:

I'm so glad most of them are over Bethenny. She's left to hang with the dregs.... Sonja. 

I think In addition to Sonja,  Lu is okay with Bethenny and Tinsley is ambivalent at worst. Yes, she'd have Carole's side in an argument but she's really neutral when it comes to B. I agree however, that if she returns, they have to cast a "ally" for B - such as bringing Jill back, or someone B already knows that would be willing to do the show... I also don't doubt Ramona would come back into the fold if she thought her apple were in jeopardy... 

• Love 5
(edited)
On 7/20/2018 at 8:16 PM, AnnA said:

No way, now how does Bravo get rid of Bethenny. If she leaves it will be because she decided to leave. I came out of the bravo closet a long time ago and confessed my love for all things bravo loud and clear to all my friends. A few came out with me and we talk about these women adnausseum and I have to say they love love love Bethenny. They see her faults and they totally call her out but they see her oh too human frailties.

i think that’s how the general viewing audience sees her too. Most viewers don’t become involved in blogs and/or follow these idiots in social media. Their point of view in my opinion is very different.

Edited by bagger
Did not mean to quote Anna don’t know why it did. I was simply stating what I did because of speculation that no one wants to shoot with Bethenny and I don’t think that matters. The others will step back into line soon enough when the new season begins.
  • Love 11
(edited)
35 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

I think In addition to Sonja,  Lu is okay with Bethenny and Tinsley is ambivalent at worst. Yes, she'd have Carole's side in an argument but she's really neutral when it comes to B. I agree however, that if she returns, they have to cast a "ally" for B - such as bringing Jill back, or someone B already knows that would be willing to do the show... I also don't doubt Ramona would come back into the fold if she thought her apple were in jeopardy... 

Maybe I'm being naive but I don't see the need to bring in a new HW as an ally for Bethenny. These things seem to work themselves out on other franchises so why not on NY?   One season a HW or two or three are mortal enemies and the next season they kiss and make up. Now could the cast use a new HW?   Yes.  I think Tinsley is a dud and who knows what will happen with LuAnn.    The lawsuit may turn fans against her.  Then again, the lawsuit may make holding onto her Apple a necessity.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 5
(edited)
7 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Maybe I'm being naive but I don't see the need to bring in a new HW as an ally for Bethenny. These things seem to work themselves out on other franchises so why not on NY?   One season a HW or two or three are mortal enemies and the next season they kiss and make up. Now could the cast use a news HW?   Yes.  I think Tinsley is a dud and who knows what will happen with LuAnn.    The lawsuit may turn fans against her.  Then again, the lawsuit may make holding onto her Apple a necessity.

I’m with you. Despite all these issues they’re all having with Bethenny she is still a fan favorite and the others know it. They’ve been waiting years for this opening and I can’t blame them for trying to dethrone her but at the end of the day the general viewing public enjoys her antics.

next season Ramona will be back to trying to be her buddy, Tinsley by being neutral will continue to film with anyone who will have her, the countess will be on her redemption tour, Sonja will continue on Bethenny’s side, dorinda will see the way the wind is blowing (she’s a survivor) and will reconcile and Carole I’ll be on the outs.

Edited by bagger
  • Love 8
(edited)
11 minutes ago, bagger said:

No way, now how does Bravo get rid of Bethenny. If she leaves it will be because she decided to leave. I came out of the bravo closet a long time ago and confessed my love for all things bravo loud and clear to all my friends. A few came out with me and we talk about these women adnausseum and I have to say they love love love Bethenny. They see her faults and they totally call her out but they see her oh too human frailties.

i think that’s how the general viewing audience sees her too. Most viewers don’t become involved in blogs and/or follow these idiots in social media. Their point of view in my opinion is very different.

I agree with you!   After this week's episode #Bethenny was trending on Twitter.   That not an easy thing to do.   I'm politically active on Twitter and I know how difficult it can be to get a hashtag trending.    Bethenny remains a fan favorite.

ETA:  thanks for clarifying your quoting/not quoting me.  

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, AnnA said:

I agree with you!   After this week's episode #Bethenny was trending on Twitter.   That not an easy thing to do.   I'm politically active on Twitter and I know how difficult it can be to get a hashtag trending.  

I do almost no social media but my friends are intelligent well educated men and women and I can’t ignore that they’re fans of hers for the most part. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Maybe I'm being naive but I don't see the need to bring in a new HW as an ally for Bethenny. These things seem to work themselves out on other franchises so why not on NY?   One season a HW or two or three are mortal enemies and the next season they kiss and make up. Now could the cast use a new HW?   Yes.  I think Tinsley is a dud and who knows what will happen with LuAnn.    The lawsuit may turn fans against her.  Then again, the lawsuit may make holding onto her Apple a necessity.

I think I'd like to see it - given this season all the loud mouths are dog piling on her - I'd honestly like to see Tins get dumped and bring someone in who may or may not be "on BF's side" - BUT - will challenge Dorinda, Carole, and Ramona...  I think the Karma bus needs to come around for those three - let them get a taste of their own medicine ;) I agree that overall BF is still a RHONY fave and will likely be back unless she decides to go.

• Love 5

I'm looking forward to the season when it's Dorinda's turn in the hot seat.  

She's a shit stirrer and hasn't paid the price for it yet so let karma come for her.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

I think I'd like to see it - given this season all the loud mouths are dog piling on her - I'd honestly like to see Tins get dumped and bring someone in who may or may not be "on BF's side" - BUT - will challenge Dorinda, Carole, and Ramona...  I think the Karma bus needs to come around for those three - let them get a taste of their own medicine ;) I agree that overall BF is still a RHONY fave and will likely be back unless she decides to go.

Bethenny has gone after each and every one of the others at one point or another, some of them multiple times and now the "Karma bus" has finally come for Bethenny and she is getting a mild taste of her own medicine. Mild because none of them are screaming at her, calling her "slut/whore/drunk" or any number of names she has called them and none of them are trying to degrade her, humiliate her or destroy her like she has done to each and every one of them. You can only expect someone to walk on eggshells for so long before they get tired of it and the others are tired of Bethenny's nasty, entitled behavior and aren't putting up with it and even at that, they are not going after her out of the blue like she does them.

• Love 20
25 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

I agree with you.  Bethenny will be a NY HW for as long as she wants to be........same with Carole.   They're both Andy's favorites.   Tinsley is a total waste of my time and not worth watching.   Dorinda has lost some of her fan support.   Sonja beat her badly in a WWHL poll and the same night Bethenny crushed her in another one.    I'm sure she'll mouth off some at the reunion but she needs to be careful.  

• Love 4
(edited)

Where do I collect my silver Tiffany initial necklace for reading all 15 pages? Whew.

Everything I think about the episode has already been said. BF is my fave but she was so sad this episode, really brought everything down. I can relate to being in a shitty headspace and hope she makes it out of the funk in time to genuinely enjoy her time in Cartagenya. (LOL)

@hoodooznoodooz — I also noticed that Moaner says “housewifes” and it grates on my nerves. So much for being “smart.” Tamra on RHOC says that, too, but I don’t think she’s ever represented herself as an intelligent person.

While I’m on the subject, I can’t stand how Kyle on RHOBH pronounces it “houzzwives.” But all this proves is that I watch too much damn Real Houzzwifes.

Edited by link417
  • Love 10

Well, from the other side of the pool....If Beth is such a fan favorite, why did her other shows tank?  The talk show.  The show with Fredrick.   She does have a base of extremely devoted fans but she seems not to be able to carry a show on her own.  Interesting...  Trending on Twitter isn't the same as ratings.  Will the show come back?  I don't know but Fredrick certainly wasn't enthusiastic when he was on WWHL.

On a another note, I give Ro a pass on Beth's allergies.  She may have seemed to be a bit flippant but that was a TH after the fact and Beth didn't have to be rushed to the hospital close to death. 

And, quite honestly, fish smells.  Even fresh fish.  During the summertime when we had a house at the shore, my dad loved to cast a few.  The fish were taken back to the house which was at most five minutes away and the fish smelled.  Maybe I'm extremely sensitive because I hate fin fish.  But I could smell it....when he skinned it and when it was cooked and served.  In any event, it was Beth's responsibility. 

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Well, from the other side of the pool....If Beth is such a fan favorite, why did her other shows tank?  The talk show.  The show with Fredrick.   She does have a base of extremely devoted fans but she seems not to be able to carry a show on her own.  Interesting...  Trending on Twitter isn't the same as ratings.  Will the show come back?  I don't know but Fredrick certainly wasn't enthusiastic when he was on WWHL.

On a another note, I give Ro a pass on Beth's allergies.  She may have seemed to be a bit flippant but that was a TH after the fact and Beth didn't have to be rushed to the hospital close to death. 

And, quite honestly, fish smells.  Even fresh fish.  During the summertime when we had a house at the shore, my dad loved to cast a few.  The fish were taken back to the house which was at most five minutes away and the fish smelled.  Maybe I'm extremely sensitive because I hate fin fish.  But I could smell it....when he skinned it and when it was cooked and served.  In any event, it was Beth's responsibility. 

When Bravo announced their 2018/2019 line up, Bethenny/Fredrick's show was not listed, so they did not get renewed for a second season. IMO, Fredrick was very clear when he was asked about doing another show with Bethenny, He said No, he would not do another show with her and that they were still friends.

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Speaking for myself, a whole show with B front and center is just too much. I love her but I can see how being around her in real life would be exhausting.

I saw the premiere of Bethenny & Fredrik even though I’ve never liked Fredrik and it was just so boring. Her talk show was too frenetic. I don’t think I’ve watched any of her other shows.

• Love 5
(edited)

Well, from the other side of the pool....If Beth is such a fan favorite, why did her other shows tank?  The talk show.  The show with Fredrick. 

The talk show tanked because she's a terrible host. 

The show with Frederik tanked because they are a terrible combo, Trust me, Frederik in some ways is the "Bethenny" of the Millionaire Homes shows. 

ETA - I freely admit I never watched the Frederik/Bethenny shitshow because honestly Frederik is an ass and Bethenny is an ass and I can see why this doesn't work. 

Edited by Rap541
  • Love 15
13 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Well, from the other side of the pool....If Beth is such a fan favorite, why did her other shows tank?  The talk show.  The show with Fredrick.   She does have a base of extremely devoted fans but she seems not to be able to carry a show

I should have been more specific.   Bethenny is a fan favorite on RHONY.    Although I've been a Bethenny fan since day one, I never watched her talk show or the show she did with Frederick.      

2 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

The talk show tanked because she's a terrible host. 

The show with Frederik tanked because they are a terrible combo, Trust me, Frederik in some ways is the "Bethenny" of the Millionaire Homes shows. 

Thanks.   Now I'm glad I didn't watch.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, bagger said:

Most viewers don’t become involved in blogs and/or follow these idiots in social media.

B Frankel has 1.7 million followers on Instagram, Carole R has 683k followers, Ramona has 518k, Luann has 451k, Sonja has 518k (hmm, same as Ramona), Tinsley has 302k followers.  If it isn't viewers following, who then is it?  (Aside from any purchased followers that is).

• Love 1
6 hours ago, AnnA said:

The most messed up part of this is that whether she did or didn't do it, we seem to have no problem believing that Ramona is capable of not saying anything to Bethenny about the fish on purpose.  That says a lot about her character or lack thereof.  

Well, actually, we can only speak for ourselves.  I don't believe Ro is capable of not saying anything on purpose. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

B Frankel has 1.7 million followers on Instagram, Carole R has 683k followers, Ramona has 518k, Luann has 451k, Sonja has 518k (hmm, same as Ramona), Tinsley has 302k followers.  If it isn't viewers following, who then is it?  (Aside from any purchased followers that is).

And yet the show has only 1.4 million viewers. The show had 1.2 million viewers in the season before Bethenny rejoined. Clearly the B isn't bringing eyeballs with her.

• Love 10

Does ESOL mean english as a second language?  Teresa was born and raised in the US.  Her parents do/did speak Italian but I don't remember them speaking it exclusively.  I don't think she's honestly more fluent in Italian than she is in English, she seems to have issues with language over all.  

• Love 5
52 minutes ago, smores said:

Does ESOL mean english as a second language?  Teresa was born and raised in the US.  Her parents do/did speak Italian but I don't remember them speaking it exclusively.  I don't think she's honestly more fluent in Italian than she is in English, she seems to have issues with language over all.  

Yes, English as a Second Oral Language. Teresa’s first language was Italian. I grew up with lots of kids whose English wasn’t as strong because they spoke exclusively Spanish at home, even though they were born and raised in the US.

• Love 2

My speculation was not that Andy would fire Bethenny, but that Bethenny would leave.  She feels left out this year, has lost her clout with the show as is obvious by the editing, and certainly can afford not to be on the show.  On the other hand, she loves the camera, and she's got to peddle her stuff, so she may put up with being humiliated.  

As for B's big clout, OC has higher ratings, and BH has always clobbered NY in ratings.

• Love 8
(edited)
8 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Those other formats just aren’t where she shines. I’m an absolute fan but I hate talk shows even one with bathenny. It’s not my deal so I wouldn’t watch. I also don’t care for real estate home flipping shows so again as a fan the show forms has to appeal to me for me to invest in watching any of it.

it happens all the time a big tv name is cast in a new show but that show never quite takes off for various reasons. It doesn’t diminish the fan base that actor has it can just simply mean that the show format doesn’t appeal to them or there was poor marketing or maybe Frederick was the issue (I know I don’t find him amusing in the least). A myriad of factor play a roll in how well a new show does and Bethenny hit the jackpot with real housewives but it doesn’t translate to other shows.

Edited by bagger
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Well, from the other side of the pool....If Beth is such a fan favorite, why did her other shows tank?  The talk show.  The show with Fredrick.   She does have a base of extremely devoted fans but she seems not to be able to carry a show on her own. 

Because the shows sucked. Bethenny is a terrible host because she can't shut up. Frederick and Bethenny was just WAAAAY too much. I didn't watch the show with Jason because I couldn't stand the two of them together. I'm a fan, but really think RHONY is her venue. The rest haven't been a good match for her at all. 

• Love 10
8 hours ago, WireWrap said:

When Bravo announced their 2018/2019 line up, Bethenny/Fredrick's show was not listed, so they did not get renewed for a second season. IMO, Fredrick was very clear when he was asked about doing another show with Bethenny, He said No, he would not do another show with her and that they were still friends.

Fredricks and Bethennys show was ridiculous.  She came on like gangbusters and was over-riding him about everything.  He was disgusted from day one and wouldn’t have any of it.   It was a stupid idea in the first place.  They both have the same ego and couldn’t gel.

• Love 7
(edited)
2 hours ago, weaver said:

My speculation was not that Andy would fire Bethenny, but that Bethenny would leave.  She feels left out this year, has lost her clout with the show as is obvious by the editing, and certainly can afford not to be on the show.  On the other hand, she loves the camera, and she's got to peddle her stuff, so she may put up with being humiliated.  

As for B's big clout, OC has higher ratings, and BH has always clobbered NY in ratings.

Whaaat?  I can’t believe that.  I think everyone just loves Vicky for some reason.  I just don’t get BH having higher ratings then N.Y.  I’m shocked.  Thought N.Y. Had it over them.  I believe you tho.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Why does she not carry an epi pen? I had a reaction to mercury in mahi once and carried an epi pen for 5 years. That’s weird that she doesn’t carry one, especially in a foreign country...looking at her through squinty eyes...

• Love 14
12 hours ago, Jel said:

First I was thinking Ramona's "duty to inform"* Bethenny was merely a moral one, but now I'm thinking, *if*  she knew and remembered Bethenny was allergic to fish, maybe it could rise to the level of reckless endangerment.  Does she have a legal duty to warn her in NY?

(Purely academic question -- I don't think we need to call the DA.)

*Very hard to prove she didn't forget of course, so moot, but still, an interesting thought. Well, interesting to me anyway.

If Bethenny herself didn’t think to ask what she was putting in her own mouth that could possibly make her sick, why is Ramoner expected to be more concerned about what Bethenny puts in her mouth? It’s not like Bethenny asked ‘is there fish in this, I’m allergic’, and Ramoner said ‘no’. It wasn’t a thought to Bethenny herself, why is there an expectation that it should be a thought to Ramoner? 

• Love 14
45 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Whaaat?  I can’t believe that.  I think everyone just loves Vicky for some reason.  I just don’t get BH having higher ratings then N.Y.  I’m shocked.  Thought N.Y. Had it over them.  I believe you tho.

Nope.  Atlanta had highest ratings of them all for many years.   For now I checked this week only, and OC topped NY.  

• Love 8
1 minute ago, VedaPierce said:

If Bethenny herself didn’t think to ask what she was putting in her own mouth that could possibly make her sick, why is Ramoner expected to be more concerned about what Bethenny puts in her mouth? It’s not like Bethenny asked ‘is there fish in this, I’m allergic’, and Ramoner said ‘no’. It wasn’t a thought to Bethenny herself, why is there an expectation that it should be a thought to Ramoner? 

Morally you mean? If morally, because knowingly (consciously, fully aware of potential harmful consequences), when you could have prevented it by saying something, but willfully choosing not to, is too close to actually doing it.  Of course there is individual responsibility. Of course Beth should have asked about what she was eating before she ate it. But people do make mistakes/forget/act against their own best interests etc.  That's where the morality comes in.

I guess one can ask, would I do that? Watch someone I know eat something that I know will hurt them, but stay silent?  I couldn't do that myself. And if I did, and they got sick, I'd feel guilty about that. But morality is personal.  Well, a lot personal, except for when morality is represented in law. 

I don't know about legally, and again, it's academic because I don't think anyone, anywhere would bring that even if it did rise to the level of reckless endangerment. I'm really just thinking aloud and getting a bit off topic, but please PM me if you want to continue the discussion :)

• Love 2