Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E11: Faux Weddings and a Funeral

• Start Topic

27 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

The jailyard workout was just strange and was mean-spirited.

Chances are that the workout place was a production stunt and not Carole's choice. I see their, production's, fingerprints all over that scene! LOL

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Chances are that the workout place was a production stunt and not Carole's choice. I see their, production's, fingerprints all over that scene! LOL

Someone posted up thread that Carole is out with one of the ConBody trainers today so it may not have been a production stunt.    It is possible though that Carole is using production as a matchmaker.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Someone posted up thread that Carole is out with one of the ConBody trainers today so it may not have been a production stunt.    It is possible though that Carole is using production as a matchmaker.

It's possible that Carole met them through production when they filmed there but didn't know them before then. It's also possible that production knew Carole worked out there and arranged/jumped on using them after Luann was arrested. My point is that production is behind them filming there, not Carole or any HW. I also thought they, all the HWs, were supportive of Luann, including Carole.

• Love 2

I still do not understand where Sonja got the money to refurbish her townhouse. 

I know this will sound crazy but I think she's actually compensated financially for doing this show. Quite generously considering the actual work involved.

• Love 2
(edited)
29 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

It's possible that Carole met them through production when they filmed there but didn't know them before then. It's also possible that production knew Carole worked out there and arranged/jumped on using them after Luann was arrested. My point is that production is behind them filming there, not Carole or any HW. I also thought they, all the HWs, were supportive of Luann, including Carole.

Almost anything is possible.    I'm a firm believer that production influences nearly everything on these shows.

It was so obvious that Carole couldn't hide her delight that LuAnn was arrested and humiliated.   I don't consider that being supportive. 

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Almost anything is possible.    I'm a firm believer that production influences nearly everything on these shows.

It was so obvious that Carole couldn't hide her delight that LuAnn was arrested and humiliated.   I don't consider that being supportive. 

IMO, they were all laughing about her arrest at the gym, none of them were boo hoo'ing about it. 

(edited)
10 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

IMO, they were all laughing about her arrest at the gym, none of them were boo hoo'ing about it. 

Yes they were which wasn't very nice but understandable considering LuAnn is LuAnn.

Carole was the only one to boo-hoo  pretending to cry, rubbing her eyes behind bars and laughing.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Yes they were which wasn't very nice but understandable considering LuAnn is LuAnn.

Carole was the only one to boo-hoo  pretending to cry, rubbing her eyes behind bars and laughing.

And Dorinda made faces while they took her mugshot! It was all done in jest, joking around but also in support of Luann, including from Carole.

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, Rap541 said:

I know this will sound crazy but I think she's actually compensated financially for doing this show. Quite generously considering the actual work involved.

I know that Sonja gets paid for doing the show. However, she acts like she doesn't have two cents to rub together and it sounded like the cost of the townhouse reno were pretty steep.

Tough crowd.

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Love 15
(edited)
5 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

I know that Sonja gets paid for doing the show. However, she acts like she doesn't have two cents to rub together and it sounded like the cost of the townhouse reno were pretty steep.

Tough crowd.

LOL (and I agree with your original point -- the financial dissonance between Sonja, Proud Freegan & M'Lady Morgan touching up her Stately Home = what the fuck?)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 13
27 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

Oh I get you, CharlizeCat, I was just being silly as well. :)

Silly is good.    Sometimes we're way too serious.   

• Love 4
49 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

Tough crowd.

Something tells me her fixes were only cosmetic fixes and nothing to expensive. Sanding, plaster patches, new fixtures, new (smallish) marble for the 1 bathroom and a good cleaning. BUT I doubt she fixed her brown ice problem, the broken/nonworking elevator, poor heating/cooling throughout the house, plumbing problems, which is why it still hasn't been rented. LOL

• Love 8
(edited)
6 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

IDK why Carole doesn't just ignore Lu? It makes no sense to beat up on her even if she deserves it after a while! It becomes punitive and it lowers people's opinion of her! ;-)

You know, I’ve never understood this either. I may have a soft spot for Luanne, but I certainly understand why someone wouldn’t like her. Conversely, Carole may be my Bitch Eating Crackers, but it’s not like I think she’s be crazy to admit that Luanne can just be a lot. Everyone has more or less said that at one point so I’m willing to believe that the Countess is in fact a lot. But she just can’t ever seem to let it go with Luanne. Even when they’re friends every TH is nasty shit about Luanne. It makes her sound weirdly obsessed with Luanne. Like if you think she’s such a pathetic zero, why do you care so much? Why is it so important for her to make Luanne into the show loser? What is it that Luanne represents that brings out this visceral reaction in Carole? My personal theory is that Luanne represents every bad thing that Carole actually fears people think about her. That’s she a small town nobody who married her way up the social ladder, but never really managed to belong and now is a joke of a middle aged woman on a tacky reality show  chasing men all over town trying to reclaim her glory days. But that’s just a theory, I don’t really know. 

Edited by FozzyBear
  • Love 18
7 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

You know, I’ve never understood this either. I may have a soft spot for Luanne, but I certainly understand why someone wouldn’t like her. Conversely, Carole may be my Bitch Eating Crackers, but it’s not like I think she’s be crazy to admit that Luanne can just be a lot. Everyone has more or less said that at one point so I’m willing to believe that the Countess is in fact a lot. But she just can’t ever seem to let it go with Luanne. Even when they’re friends every TH is nasty shit about Luanne. It makes her sound weirdly obsessed with Luanne. Like if you think she’s such a pathetic zero, why do you care so much? Why is it so important for her to make Luanne into the show loser? What is it that Luanne represents that brings out this visceral reaction in Carole? My personal theory is that Luanne represents every bad thing that Carole actually fears people think about her. That’s she a small town nobody who married her way up the social ladder, but never really managed to belong and now is a joke of a middle aged woman on a tacky reality show  chasing men all over town trying to reclaim her glory days. But that’s just a theory, I don’t really know. 

Here is the problem, we are talking about Carole's TH comments about Luann but we forget that there is a producer off camera asking her questions that we never hear. So, when you take a producer asking pointed questions about another cast member, add in editing to remove said questions while keeping the answer (most likely edited to some extent as well), you end up with something (THs) that should not be trusted at face value IMO. LOL

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

I think you might be on to something. All that you said plus Luann was able to do it on looks and charm alone while Carole went to college and had a career and had to work while everything sort of fell into Luann's lap. Also, Carole looks down upon stay at home mothers ("You've never worked outside the home!!" or something to that effect screeched at Aviva) which is what Luann was for many years. 

• Love 4
(edited)
44 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

I've often wondered what makes a person dislike someone so much that they become obsessed with it. It's so sad when that happens.  When I was a kid, my mother told me that hate makes you ugly.      Your theory is a good one as it applies to Carole and LuAnn.   

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 3
49 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

I never thought about it that way, but that's a pretty good theory!

• Love 3
16 hours ago, MrsWitter said:

They actually aren’t the same dress- shocking, I know.  Mostly because I can’t believe she has two dresses bearing similar aesthetic traits still hanging around in her closet!

0112F0FC-8754-48F2-B743-18EFAF413BA5.jpeg

A0CAD9DB-0FDC-4188-ABA6-EE6103FEC670.jpeg

Wow, I thought it was the same one! Thanks for the screenshots. I’m still in awe of her slipping the cuffs in the car lol 

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

So what’s so bad about this blue dress?  Florals are back.  Besides with her figure, she could wear just about anything and still look good.  Besides, she had a hard night .. she wasn’t thinking about making a fashion statement.  She was hung over and frightened.

6 hours ago, MrsWitter said:

Also, I want to know the answers to all your questions, Alonzo. The whole talk of the dress being “soiled” makes me think she was partying in it the night before, but I don’t know.

The dress is so compelling to me because I can’t believe Luann would wear this to the Colony for an evening dinner or drinks. It’s not evening wear in Palm Beach for the night before Christmas Eve. It would be ok, I gueeessss for daytime December Palm Beach so did she wear it from day drunk into evening ? It is a dress more appropriate for where she was headed, in a few days, a wedding in South America where on Dec 23 it is summer.  I just find it compelling she was in it for the judge . Did someone run her the dress over from home ? Was she stuck in it from the day before ? I don’t believe she would wear this for an evening dinner out in PB esp at the Colony . Too summery with the bright yellow too knit and not tailored . JMHO! Lol 

• Love 2
(edited)
On 6/17/2018 at 8:58 PM, FozzyBear said:

What is it that Luanne represents that brings out this visceral reaction in Carole? My personal theory is that Luanne represents every bad thing that Carole actually fears people think about her. That’s she a small town nobody who married her way up the social ladder, but never really managed to belong and now is a joke of a middle aged woman on a tacky reality show  chasing men all over town trying to reclaim her glory days. But that’s just a theory, I don’t really know. 

Excellent working theory, Fozzy Bear! ; )

I also wonder if Carole resents one of Luann's greatest assets (at least to me) which is Luann's formidable resilience. For all her flaws, that woman is never permanently felled, and carries on without carrying on. That quality makes her a bit golden in the hands of rough fate, imo -- there's Luann doing all this shit that should make her seem beyond redemption (hitting on pirates, falling in rose bushes, marrying and divorcing in a new york minute, slipping loose from police handcuffs) and instead of appearing pathetic, she ends up looking like a screwball comedy heroine from the thirties; a real dame. That has to piss off Radziwill, who has been working overtime to create an eccentric presence from jump.

On 6/17/2018 at 10:48 PM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I just find it compelling she was in it for the judge . Did someone run her the dress over from home ? Was she stuck in it from the day before ? 

In the cop video, you can see she's not wearing anything with a pattern -- so yes, you're right, somebody likely brought it to Luann to change into for court ("Your Honor,  Mary Ellen Walton is now ready to plead her case").

mary ellen.jpg

~somebody forgot to bring luann her nursing cap

Edited by film noire
  • Love 20
5 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

The dress is so compelling to me because I can’t believe Luann would wear this to the Colony for an evening dinner or drinks. It’s not evening wear in Palm Beach for the night before Christmas Eve. It would be ok, I gueeessss for daytime December Palm Beach so did she wear it from day drunk into evening ? It is a dress more appropriate for where she was headed, in a few days, a wedding in South America where on Dec 23 it is summer.  I just find it compelling she was in it for the judge . Did someone run her the dress over from home ? Was she stuck in it from the day before ? I don’t believe she would wear this for an evening dinner out in PB esp at the Colony . Too summery with the bright yellow too knit and not tailored . JMHO! Lol 

3 hours ago, film noire said:

In the cop video, you can see she's not wearing anything with a pattern -- so yes, you're right, somebody must have brought it to Luann to change into for court 

I am overthinking this (but I guess what this board is for!), but I think she might have actually been wearing the dress when arrested. I rewatched part of video (catching up on WWHL) and while I don’t see the pattern in the video, the shape of what she is wearing is identical to the dress she wore in court. And she was wearing the dress in her mugshot (don’t they take a mugshot right when you’re arrested- I don’t actually know, but I assume so).  I was thinking maybe something is wonky with the lighting in the cop car video, which blurred out the pattern?DD17046C-ACF3-4825-AF4B-3A5C125FD24D.jpeg.41dff427646220f923721b3b0e966486.jpeg

576661E6-B144-467C-A4F0-AEF96213493A.jpeg

• Love 10
8 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

The last time this much attention was given to a blue dress, was sometime in 1998 I believe. ( ;

• Love 18
13 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Tough crowd.

Sonja Morgan’s net worth is $8 million dollars.  Not too shabby for a woman who has to eat off other people, but gets weekly facials.

• Love 3
On 6/16/2018 at 4:09 AM, Bossa Nova said:

Beautifully said about Bobby and Jill,  Lamu. 

So very sorry for your personal loss.

Please be well. Live and give love, receive love,  and always find gratitude in the smallest of things. 

Keep moving, and do good in the world. 

Parents want that for us.

Peace.

Love and light to you. 

Thank u love. Death is a cruel thing but it can also be a portal to salvation as it was to me. I believe like me Bethany was probably unmothered. I am not excusing any of her mother's behavior but clearly her mother wasn't well and if Bethany ever wants to find peace she must see her parents as human not just monsters like she touts them.  This isn't easy work but it is life changing. 

I am also a writer and I am writing my memior so this Epiphany came from my writing. I think a lot of Bethany is rotted inside from resentment. Its like she is forever that child in that house, a victim. Even as she turns into her "mother" (the one she describes) she can't see it.  I would stop buying 1,000 shoes Bethany and start REAL therapy. 

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Ki-in said:

I think you might be on to something. All that you said plus Luann was able to do it on looks and charm alone while Carole went to college and had a career and had to work while everything sort of fell into Luann's lap. Also, Carole looks down upon stay at home mothers ("You've never worked outside the home!!" or something to that effect screeched at Aviva) which is what Luann was for many years. 

Give Carole a couple of kids and then see what she has to say about stay at home Mothers, Pftt !   What Miss Priss doesn’t know is its easier to go to work than stay at home with kids.  Besides, when is the last time she had a full time job?  Well, how can you work when you get up at 2 pm?

• Love 4
On 6/14/2018 at 11:56 AM, BodhiGurl said:

I forgot to mention this in my previous post - mainly about BF and Jill - the Bravo cameras wouldn't have filmed that scene if Jill didn't allow it. She signed off on it. Not to mention I'm sure there were Paps there shooting photos since Jill is d-list and likely has fellow d-list friends who showed up. 

The fax machine debate - I don't think people are saying they're not useful - they're just outdated technology - I mean, I can walk over to the office copier, scan a document, and send it to someone's email. But if your place of business still uses it - that's cool. Bethenny's fax shaming was funny and not uncommon to hear. And Sonja certainly didn't seem offended.

While I understand that fax machines are outdated - they are still used by certain companies - mostly by government agencies. Most home printers have the 4-in-one built in features of printer/scanner/copier/fax. Mine doesn't have the fax feature - I had to find a place to fax papers - $1.25 a page - ACK! Good tip for all - if you have a good relationship with your bank they will fax your documents for free.

What I found strange - was when Bethenny was doing her impression - I think she was doing an impression of the really old fax machines that used those rolls of shiny white paper - those machines did make a funny noise and the floor would be covered with curled pieces of paper. I hated those machines especially changing the toner cartridge - very messy black powder. Now those are obsolete - the fax machines more recent use regular printer paper.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

While I understand that fax machines are outdated - they are still used by certain companies - mostly by government agencies. Most home printers have the 4-in-one built in features of printer/scanner/copier/fax. Mine doesn't have the fax feature - I had to find a place to fax papers - $1.25 a page - ACK! Good tip for all - if you have a good relationship with your bank they will fax your documents for free.

What I found strange - was when Bethenny was doing her impression - I think she was doing an impression of the really old fax machines that used those rolls of shiny white paper - those machines did make a funny noise and the floor would be covered with curled pieces of paper. I hated those machines especially changing the toner cartridge - very messy black powder. Now those are obsolete - the fax machines more recent use regular printer paper.

I hear ya - I'm guessing there is no reason for Sonja to have a fax machine, thus the joke via Bethenny. But now that I think about it - Sonja probably dug it out of a garbage or got it for free - for the scanning part of it rather than the fax machine... otherwise she probably wouldn't have it.

• Love 2
On 6/14/2018 at 12:16 PM, laprin said:

If seeingTinsley flail all over the floor at the site of him does not scare Scott off, this episode surely will. 

You would hope right? Do you think he'll be able to pull a Ludini and get out of those Tinsley Barrel Curl Cuffs?

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Give Carole a couple of kids and then see what she has to say about stay at home Mothers, Pftt !   What Miss Priss doesn’t know is its easier to go to work than stay at home with kids.  Besides, when is the last time she had a full time job?  Well, how can you work when you get up at 2 pm?

Miss Priss?   LOL   I love it!  

I think it's been a good 20 years since Carole had a full time job.    

• Love 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Sonja Morgan’s net worth is $8 million dollars.  Not too shabby for a woman who has to eat off other people, but gets weekly facials.

No it's not. If we go by what's in court record, Sonja does not have that kind of money and especially not liquid.

In 2010, she filed for bankruptcy for $20 million. She had to sell her other properties to satisfy the judgment against her. Her case was dismissed in 2016. Her only asset is her house, which is worth between $6 - $7 million based on what the real estate Bravolebrities have said. And even if her house is her chief asset and worth $8 million, it's not liquid. It also still has a mortgage on it. She has a $3.3 million mortgage. She owes her bankruptcy attorneys $350,000. Her salary for the show is about half a million.

I think her net worth is 2/3rds of whatever the celebrity net worth sites says it is (those are notoriously wrong; they still list Carole as having various Radziwill properties that were seized by various governments in World War II) including the house and maybe half a million in semi-liquid funds.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 8
17 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

I hear ya - I'm guessing there is no reason for Sonja to have a fax machine, thus the joke via Bethenny. But now that I think about it - Sonja probably dug it out of a garbage or got it for free - for the scanning part of it rather than the fax machine... otherwise she probably wouldn't have it.

I think Sonja's fax machine works as well as her intercom system.

• Love 8
On 6/14/2018 at 1:03 PM, Juliegirlj said:

Occasionally a woman in her late 40’s-50 is in the news for getting pregnant/ having a baby, but it is very infrequent. If Tinsley wants a child she may want to consider adoption or single parenthood. I wonder if she truly wants to be a mother, or if she just claims to for Mommy Dearest?! 

Carole is having her revenge this season against Bethenny and Lu. 

Back when Jill showed up at Ramona’s getaway after Scary Island and Bethenny told Bobby she didn’t want to put him in the middle of the feud between herself  and Jill, Bobby coldly replied “ I wouldn’t be in the middle”( Team Jill obviously). Geez, Bethenny, let Jill have the spotlight for two seconds- everything is always about her...

I don't think Tinsley really wants to be a mother except to use it as a means to tie some man to her for 18 years. She doesn't even want to be an independent adult.

She was with Topper for 20+ years - why didn't they ever have a child? She has never mentioned having fertility issues.

If she were serious abut getting pregnant - she would be getting her body in optimal shape - switching to red wine when it's available instead of Tito's isn't enough.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I don't think Tinsley really wants to be a mother except to use it as a means to tie some man to her for 18 years. She doesn't even want to be an independent adult.

She was with Topper for 20+ years - why didn't they ever have a child? She has never mentioned having fertility issues.

Yup!

Also the crying over a photo of unfertilized eggs was beyond stupid.  Even if they were her last few eggs left, crying? Really?

I want a doctor I can call any time I want and face time with ridiculous bullshit. 

If current boyfriend wants a baby, Tinsley will have a baby.

• Love 3
On 6/14/2018 at 2:16 PM, sandwoman said:

Tinsley saying "My babies, my babies" over and over again while looking at petrie dishes (?) was some American Horror Story level disturbing. Like I saw Hereditary the other day... Tinsley and Dale are way more terrifying.

At this point, whether or not Scott is in Tinsley's life - I can picture a future episode of Tinsley & Dale going "venue" shopping and even going to a bakery for cake tasting

• Love 6
On 6/14/2018 at 2:44 PM, candle96 said:

As someone who works in medicine, I can attest a shockingly large number of doctors' offices and hospitals still use faxes. Even with non-confidential information, I'll offer to email it, and quite a few prefer that I fax it over. It drives me crazy, but it's a reality.

My dad's PCP - while they have the ability to send electronic prescriptions to the pharmacy - they don't allow their employees internet access or email. It took me 2 years to find that bit of information - as at the beginning I would offer to scan something and email it over and first it was their Wifi was down or they preferred the fax copies. Sometimes when offering to email - they don;t want to admit they don't have email

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

My dad's PCP - while they have the ability to send electronic prescriptions to the pharmacy - they don't allow their employees internet access or email. It took me 2 years to find that bit of information - as at the beginning I would offer to scan something and email it over and first it was their Wifi was down or they preferred the fax copies. Sometimes when offering to email - they don;t want to admit they don't have email

one thing I gotta thank Millennials for is that the phone has fallen out of fashion.  I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate talking on the phone, especially at work (it's a lot of billing info and such which is almost impossible to talk about, it's much better to say "please review attached seventy-five documents")

I'll fax if people don't give me their email!  But once I had to get a wire transfer number & someone said "I don't feel comfortable emailing that, I'll fax it."

so it can be printed on a piece of paper in front of the entire department? okayfine.

in other news, I totally would've made the crack about gift bags at a funeral.  anything at all to make someone laugh at a time like that, especially a private joke that is familiar between us.  and wow, yeah, I don't even like Bethenny, but there ya go!!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

At this point, whether or not Scott is in Tinsley's life - I can picture a future episode of Tinsley & Dale going "venue" shopping and even going to a bakery for cake tasting

Dear Bravo...........Please, please, please do NOT let that happen!

I can't imagine anything remotely interesting coming our way.   Other than the annual trip what's left?  

Does anyone know how many episodes there will be this season?   Season 9 had 19 plus 3 reunion episodes.   

2 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Amen to that!

I did the stay at home mom thing very briefly.  Much, much harder than going to work!

15 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

That's a very good point!  Maybe that's why she feels the need to talk about her long ago journalistic career?

• Love 4
15 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Here is the problem, we are talking about Carole's TH comments about Luann but we forget that there is a producer off camera asking her questions that we never hear. So, when you take a producer asking pointed questions about another cast member, add in editing to remove said questions while keeping the answer (most likely edited to some extent as well), you end up with something (THs) that should not be trusted at face value IMO. LOL

To quote Heather B from the Real World season 1 "they use what you gave them"  Other castmembers somehow manage to complete their interviews without coming across as evil bitches. Carole enjoys, no revels, in making fun of people and it shows.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, snarts said:

To quote Heather B from the Real World season 1 "they use what you gave them"  Other castmembers somehow manage to complete their interviews without coming across as evil bitches. Carole enjoys, no revels, in making fun of people and it shows.

I don't know, IMO, Bethenny's TH are worse than Carole's and even though I don't care for Bethenny, I don't put too much into her THs either. LOL

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, snarts said:

And of course Carol believes the THs as well.  She is the one that said she didn’t really get angry at Bethenny until she saw her THs.  So all of the nasty stuff that Carols spits out is all on Carol.  She is no better or worse than Bethenny.

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, snarts said:

You're right!    When Bethenny snarks on someone, something or some place as she does frequently,  it's with a matter of fact attitude.   No biggie!   However, when Carole does it, the glee she feels when ragging on someone is so obvious.   Her eyes twinkle and she can barely contain herself.   That's the sign of someone who enjoys making fun of people. 

• Love 9
On 6/14/2018 at 4:28 PM, Natalie68 said:

Thanks for the gift bag thing.  I was really confused about it but this makes sense.

From what I remember about the "gift/swag bag" was that JZ prided herself in putting together the best bags (in her mind only)

Years ago, I remember JZ putting them together and asking the ladies to contribute - Luann contributed CD's of one of her songs - and Jill's face when she got them priceless...LOL

Also, when JZ and Ramona were on the outs - JZ told the tabloids Ramona tried to crash her Hamptons party because she wanted a swag bag.

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

From what I remember about the "gift/swag bag" was that JZ prided herself in putting together the best bags (in her mind only)

Years ago, I remember JZ putting them together and asking the ladies to contribute - Luann contributed CD's of one of her songs - and Jill's face when she got them priceless...LOL

Also, when JZ and Ramona were on the outs - JZ told the tabloids Ramona tried to crash her Hamptons party because she wanted a swag bag.

She probably wasn't wrong!  lol

• Love 4