Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E11: Faux Weddings and a Funeral

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, chewycandy said:

I actually didn’t mind her “I’m alone too” comment that much. It was like you’re alone, I’m alone, it sucks, but  we will keep going, we have our daughters, etc. 

Me too. It actually comforts me when someone says "I'm going through/went through that too". I never think of it as a selfish thing (ie making it about them) I think of it as someone showing empathy.   

• Love 13
(edited)
On 6/13/2018 at 8:23 PM, nexxie said:

Tinsley’s mom! Yikes.

OK - I know that there are some out there who also watched Tinsley's DREADFUL show High Society - Dale was INSANE on that.  She chased Tinsley's boyfriend Casimir around a party... like she actually chased him through doors and around a room.  All the while screaming, "CASIMIR!  CASIMIR!!  I want to SPEAK WITH YOUUUUUU!"  She is a fucking lunatic.

Then, Tinsley says (in a super dramatic, almost crying voice), "oh my God!  oh my God!" while holding her hands to her mouth.

And... scene.

On 6/13/2018 at 8:15 PM, Straycat80 said:

I haven’t been in many steam rooms in my life but are those two toilets in there? Ew! 

I think Tinsley was saying that they were V-steamers... like what Gwyneth was on about a few years ago.  GROSS!

On 6/13/2018 at 8:44 PM, Jets4274 said:

I found it a bit strange how Jill allowed the cameras to be at the funeral.  I don't know.  Would think that she would have wanted to keep that moment as private as possible.  I know she loved her husband though.

Have you met Jill?

On 6/13/2018 at 8:57 PM, Martinigirl said:

That goodwill frock Luann wore to the courthouse.......yuk!

I actually really liked her dress!  Is that bad?  I thought it would be cute for work.  I have no style.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 12
Just now, Jel said:

Petty sidebar, but...I did not think Dorinda was appropriately dressed for a funeral. Way too much gold and fur. Too flashy.

Hard to believe Bethenny broke down and met up with Jill to talk and introduce her to Brynn after 6-7 years of not speaking! At least Jill fessed up, took responsibility, but it was a little late; Bobby was gone! She will regret that for the rest of her life because Bethenny has decided to leave it casual! She doesn't want to have a real meeting of the minds with Jill and I don't blame her! Has Jill changed in the least really? She has many faults and I wouldn't be able to overlook all of her shortcomings of "counting" things, informing the press of stuff, and in general being a douche who thinks she's so above everyone else! ;-)

• Love 2
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

She’s very forgettable, but don’t forget Cindy, the bedazzler.

You're right!  I hadn't forgotten about her altogether, but because I knew she was on at the same time as Jill (not afterwards), I had assumed it was before 2010.  However, it was the season after Bethenny left, so it was after 2010.  Bethenny left at the end of Season 3; Cindy, Alex, Jill, and Kelly were all let go at the end of Season 4 (which, for Cindy, was her one and only season).     

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Sonja Ramona and Dorinda all went I thought there are pictures of them there. It’s super odd that they only showed Bethenny 

That has remained a huge storyline of this show; "the besties," Bethenny and Jill who had a falling out! It was Jill who wanted to cut the negativity out of her life! Later when she changed her mind and saw what an arse she's made of herself, she's apologizing, crying, and having all kinds of regrets; Bethenny's not having any of it though! When she's done with you, SHE'S DONE! Jill's out in the cold, never to get warmed by an emotional tie to Bethenny! She fk'd up! I'm the same way; I'll only go so far in keeping a so called friendship! ;-(

6 minutes ago, MMLEsq said:

You're right!  I hadn't forgotten about her altogether, but because I knew she was on at the same time as Jill (not afterwards), I had assumed it was before 2010.  However, it was the season after Bethenny left, so it was after 2010.  Bethenny left at the end of Season 3; Cindy, Alex, Jill, and Kelly were all let go at the end of Season 4 (which, for Cindy, was her one and only season).     

Cindy was awful from what little I saw of her! She didn't fit the show and if she smiled about anything, I didn't see it! She was so doer, busy, and in her own little world! Lashing out made little to no sense; same with what she got from the other ladies! The last time I remember them having a tete a tete was at the reunion with someone kvetchin' about Cindy taking a business phone call in the middle of their lunch at their place! It was like such a horrible thing to do in their mind; flippin' out over what I just don't know! ;-(

• Love 3
43 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Nope. I never thought I'd say it, but I'd be happy to see them rebuild their friendship. 

Fights are very rarely 100% one sided. I'll always put the bulk of it on Jill, but Bethenny made her contribution too. 

If they've both matured and humbled themselves a bit, maybe they could pick up where they left off. 

Now THAT I don't know. But I do think that people can be different depending on the relationship. I've known people who were horrible romantic partners, but great parents. Jill was a shitty friend sometimes, but maybe she was a really great wife. 

I didn't comment on it in my original post, but I hated the gym scene. I mean, I guess if those guys learned a good workout routine in prison that they want to share,good on them. But the whole set up seems to be making very light of a serious situation. It rubbed me very wrong. 

I just watched the gym scene as I didn’t last night.  I didn’t want to have nightmares.  What was the purpose of that?  Did Carole think it was cool?  She’s weird like that.  And, Dorinda shouldn’t say one word of advice because she’s next if she doesn’t curb her alcohol.  I think it was very mean spirited of Carole to suggest doing that, especially after Luann just went through it.  Shame on Carole.  And, btw, she looked like shit.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, AnnA said:

I'm glad the women went to see him and yes, it would have been good if Bethenny had gone as well.    However,  I lost my mother two months ago and watched as family and friends reached out and reacted to her passing. Everyone reacts differently.  Some people are extremely uncomfortable with terminal illness and death.    I'm not anyone's judge and jury so I'll refrain from passing judgment. 

Condolences Anna.  That's a tough one.

• Love 4
20 hours ago, ryebread said:

"Think of my vagina like a vahhhss."

Still not funny, Bethenny.

Carole is a hosebeast.

Carole is a hosebeast.

39 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Have you met Jill?

OMG - thanks for the chuckle - I literally laughed out loud when I read this part - it is so true. Jill was never one to turn down a camera moment - well, except for that golden opportunity to make up with Bethenny - that Luann wouldn't allow. My how things could have been different had Jill just talked with Bethenny at that moment... that was the moment Bethenny gave up. She was done, and I don't blame her. Which brings me around to the Bobby/Bethenny thing. Whether she knew or not she didn't go - and that's not really all that difficult to understand. Jill and Bethenny were close for about 2 years before the shiz hit the fan. In hindsight - if she did NOT reach out - I'm sure she has regrets. For all we know she did and kept it off media. Although with all the backlash right now, if she had reached out, I think she'd mention it. I'm very much "whatever" about it because although she "loved" Bobby - her falling out with Jill is an understandable reason to not go. People approach that unfortunate part of life differently - maybe she just didn't have the emotional capacity to deal. I can't judge her on that. I can comment on her inappropriate comments, but I won't judge on how she dealt with that....In an ideal world she would have gone I guess. If Jill is okay with where things are at - that's all that matters I suppose. I don't know how many of us would go visit an ex-friend's dying spouse after being out of contact for many years. Especially if the friendship ended badly. It's really not that far fetched. I'm confident Bobby was surrounded by those he loved and was well taken care of. Again. I have no doubts Bethenny has regrets. As does Jill. If they had only talked at Ramonas.... sigh.

• Love 13

Carole is a hosebeast.

Vahhhss is so pretentious... it’s vase the e makes the a long... and that’s from a Boston born who says bahhhth

Carole is a hosebeast.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

RIP Bobby, you were such a kind and generous man.

This week I don't feel like I want to comment on anything else about the episode.

For the life of me I don’t understand why he loved that narcissist... been rewatching some earlier seasons and just wow how rude Jill can be ex: Jill: I didn’t get an invite Luanne: I emailed it to you Jill: oh ok well it wasn’t fancy enough obv paraphrasing but ugh she’s a PITA

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Lula58 said:

For the life of me I don’t understand why he loved that narcissist... been rewatching some earlier seasons and just wow how rude Jill can be ex: Jill: I didn’t get an invite Luanne: I emailed it to you Jill: oh ok well it wasn’t fancy enough obv paraphrasing but ugh she’s a PITA

Yeah, people seem to have forgotten why we (some of us) loved to hate Jill.  I for one am not a proponent of her returning to RHONY.

• Love 8
20 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I am amazed that Carole admitted that she hadn't seen or spoke to Adam in two months. It really does seem (not surprisingly) like she trained for and ran the marathon because Adam was, as a way to keep him in her life. It looks like as soon as the marathon was over, so was her contact with Adam. I wonder what the editor of Cosmo would think if she watched the episode and saw that Carole hadn't even started the article for the mag when she was on the phone with her. Mind you the article was pretty sophomoric, so maybe it would not be a surprise. When the ladies were in the gym and Carole was flirting with the young guy with the dreadlocks I thought "There is Carole's next boyfriend". 

Poor Lu. She spends NYE 2016 getting married to TomCat, and NYE 2017 alone in rehab. Somehow I think I feel more sorry for her spending 2016 marrying Tom. 

Tins and her mother? Yikes. The fake crying (no tears)  over Tinsley's eggs was a bit much. I wonder what Scott thinks, if he watched this episode of the wedding dress shopping. I do agree with others that Tinsley's desperation is linked to her ex having a child a couple of weeks after this episode was filmed. It appears that Scott and Tins are still together, but for the life of me I can't see what he sees in her. She is like a teenager in the body of a 40 something year old. 

Edited to add - RIP Bobby. You were a prince among men. 

Tinsley gets on my last nerve... worse than a hormonal teenager who just broke up with her boyfriend...that earlier episode ehen she rolled.  on the floor when Scott arrived....RUN SCOTT RUN..(from Tinsleys 1st grade reader to go along with her hairstyle) and my god that first dress was hideous( she must have missed cotillion) Her mom actually cracks me up. She clearly modeled behavior for her “little girl”

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lula58 said:

Tinsley gets on my last nerve... worse than a hormonal teenager who just broke up with her boyfriend...that earlier episode ehen she rolled.  on the floor when Scott arrived....RUN SCOTT RUN..(from Tinsleys 1st grade reader to go along with her hairstyle) and my god that first dress was hideous( she must have missed cotillion) Her mom actually cracks me up. She clearly modeled behavior for her “little girl”

Her mother treats her like a toddler so Tinsley behaves like one! She'll be 50 still wearing feathered hair and pinafore dresses trying to be so "girlie!" ;-)

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Yeah, people seem to have forgotten why we (some of us) loved to hate Jill.  I for one am not a proponent of her returning to RHONY.

She tips her head/ nose up in such an arrogant way and is illogical with her arguments...I was one of the few who liked ALEX from the beginning....one of the best comments was not listening to the well meaning morons lol ie Jill( though prob not well meaning). Jill really does show her upbringing.

• Love 4
(edited)

Does anyone else have a bazillion sponsored topics for wedding dresses at the bottom of the page?

ETA:    That's what we get for discussing them - thanks to Tinsley and her mother.  

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Lula58 said:

She tips her head/ nose up in such an arrogant way and is illogical with her arguments...I was one of the few who liked ALEX from the beginning....one of the best comments was not listening to the well meaning morons lol ie Jill( though prob not well meaning). Jill really does show her upbringing.

right there with you in regards to Alex - overall I liked her. She had her moments... LOL... I felt HORRIBLE for her, in her last season, when Jill was so nasty to her - it was obvious Jill was taking out her regrets of ending things with Bethenny on Alex, because Alex had the 'nerve" to deliver Bethenny's "We're done" message - this after Jill proclaimed over and over she was done with Bethenny. Anywho - I have no doubt that, had Alex and Simon been wealthier, Jill would have never gone after her. Also hated how Jill recruited Kelly and Luann into her anti-Alex shenanigans... man... the memories are flooding back...

• Love 12
15 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Her endless kvetching is exhausting...oh my new Lexus doesn’t have bloutooth boohoo... who even needs a car in NYC!

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

right there with you in regards to Alex - overall I liked her. She had her moments... LOL... I felt HORRIBLE for her, in her last season, when Jill was so nasty to her - it was obvious Jill was taking out her regrets of ending things with Bethenny on Alex, because Alex had the 'nerve" to deliver Bethenny's "We're done" message - this after Jill proclaimed over and over she was done with Bethenny. Anywho - I have no doubt that, had Alex and Simon been wealthier, Jill would have never gone after her. Also hated how Jill recruited Kelly and Luann into her anti-Alex shenanigans... man... the memories are flooding back...

Are A & S still "down under" in Australia? She seemed to be keeping up with the show even out of the country; making videos with commentary after she left! ;-)

(edited)
21 hours ago, rideashire said:

Not trying to body shame anyone, I swear....but....is Carol really that thin or does she just have no ass?

she is that thin.  we are the same height, i'm thin, and i have 20 lbs on her.

Edited by noveltylibrary
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, Rahul said:

Watching Tinsley and her mother bawl at the sight of her unfertilized eggs while dressed in a designer wedding gown for no apparent reason was bonkers. I probably shouldn't be laughing at two women who seem to have more than a screw or two loose but I couldn't help but erupt into uproarious laughter during that scene. 

Did I mishear or did Tinsley say she wanted to frame that picture of her ovarian fruit and gaze upon it daily?

She cray. She real cray.

You can’t fix stupid

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lula58 said:

Her endless kvetching is exhausting...oh my new Lexus doesn’t have bloutooth boohoo... who even needs a car in NYC!

I have a person like that in  my life, but I keep it casual! Everything I mention, he has to outdo me or make it more impressive in some way! It's all about spending money on travel, cars, clothes, and fine restaurants! At 61, I couldn't care less, but just bite my tongue! ;-(

2 minutes ago, noveltylibrary said:

IIRC, she wasn't permitted to give blood for that reason other than just coming back from Mexico! My mom's getting old, has dropped to 88#'s and became anemic; needing 5 units when in the hospital last time a few months ago! "Carole; EAT SOMETHING substantial? Give up running; not doing your weight any good!" ;-)

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Are A & S still "down under" in Australia? She seemed to be keeping up with the show even out of the country; making videos with commentary after she left! ;-)

I do believe so, probably best thing they could have done for their family. I'd love to see her back on the show tho - bring her and Jill back, dump Tins and Carole - LOL. Back to the OG's...

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

Jill’s a money/status grubber and doesn’t realize how transparent she is as she accuses others of the same..she did many awful things over the years..ALEX was right she’s a mean girl back in high school....I’ll take Brooklyn!!  Her success is as a marryon to a family business not by her own merit...annoying how Jill Zaran takes credit...Ramona, ALEX, Bethany all business women in their own right and to be admired as such. I think there’s some insecurity/jealousy on Jill’s part

• Love 8
16 hours ago, film noire said:

Ha!

Oh, sweet friggin' Luann -- with grudging admiration, I salute her ability to (with one word choice) make a night in a West Palm Beach jail sound like hard time -- as if 15 hours in a cell was equivalent to making weapons out of plastic knives, cutting bitches in the showers, refusing to work in the laundry ("Pocahantas don't wash no panties WHOOP WHOOP!") macking on guards to give her cigarettes  ("Money can buy you ass!") and tunneling to freedom  (until she meets up with Tim Robbins on a beach, wearing her Diana Ross wig and make-up).  Keep serving New York Housewife realness, Lu - with that snotty, unsufferable start you had, who knew you'd end up being the latter-day MVP so often in this franchise?

Zihuatanejo

LOL

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

I have a person like that in  my life, but I keep it casual! Everything I mention, he has to outdo me or make it more impressive in some way! It's all about spending money on travel, cars, clothes, and fine restaurants! At 61, I couldn't care less, but just bite my tongue! ;-(

IIRC, she wasn't permitted to give blood for that reason other than just coming back from Mexico! My mom's getting old, has dropped to 88#'s and became anemic; needing 5 units when in the hospital last time a few months ago! "Carole; EAT SOMETHING substantial? Give up running; not doing your weight any good!" ;-)

9 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

I had a person in my life like that as well....gone now for about 10 years and not missed...didn’t bring me joy bye!

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, noveltylibrary said:

And those jeans.  Four panels on each leg.  Is that the style down in the village?  She’s just sooo trendy.  WTF?

• Love 3

I liked ALEX from the beginning...more realistic of a young family though they owned a pricey townhouse in Park Slope I believe...I enjoyed watching them teach their children and renovate their home.  They did however spend a huge amount on clothing..I’d love to see a show about their current life in Australia or at least an update....loved the earlier seasons.

• Love 7
Just now, Lula58 said:

I liked ALEX from the beginning...more realistic of a young family though they owned a pricey townhouse in Park Slope I believe...I enjoyed watching them teach their children and renovate their home.  They did however spend a huge amount on clothing..I’d love to see a show about their current life in Australia or at least an update....loved the earlier seasons.

Weren’t they on vh1s couples therapy?

• Love 2
14 hours ago, queenjen said:

good grief yes, those 90s acid washed jeans with the balloony legs made her ass look wasted. She really needs to stay in the tighter styles, that was awful. I'm so sick of Carole and her 'fear of deadlines', so many writers would jump at the paid chance for an audience in Cosmo. Carole comes off really arrogant. In her treatment of the editors and her readers. Get a life, Carole. 

Dale wants Tinsley to have a baby, regardless of Scott. I have always thought Tinsley has a mean mouth. When she was furious with Dale in the hotel bar, we got to see her in psycho mode, it's not a pretty sight. And ffs, GET A STYLIST. Stop dressing like a 5 year old's princess dreams. Every skirt she wears has an underskirt, so it looks like a collapsed tutu. And frills. And bows. I can't with Tinsley. 

I hope Jill comes back. Not a popular opinion at times, but I did love what Jill brought. All the hurt feelings and emotional distress. And Bobby. She even made Ramona relatable this episode.

At the beginning of the season Tinsley said she wanted Scott to fall back in love with the fun loving girl he first met.

This scene, Dale mentioned Tinsley's excessive drinking. Tinsley looked like she was going to rip Mama Mercer's head off.

Scott spent a year with drunk on Tito Tinsley - that's the girl he liked.

I'm still not buying that Tinsley really wants a child - other than to tie the man du jour to her for the next 18 years.

Based on her drinking habits, I only see her getting a child if she hires a surrogate.

• Love 5

As suspected, I got emotional with the women talking about Bobby and going to his funeral. He was truly the better half of Jill and had so much patience with her. 

Call me crazy (and time will tell the truth story), but I do believe that Luann is being genuine and not saying it as a way to repair her image. She's taken a lot of accountability and admitted to things that I think would be much harder for someone who wasn't truly accepting of their bad decisions and learning from it. 

Tinsley does all the things that make me cringe because she exhibits the most stereotypical idea of a woman - she clearly knows what she wants (to get married and have a child) but she's putting her energy in trying to make it work with someone who she fights with all of the time and is worried that any marriage and talks of babies will scare him away. If you're at that point in your life and your with someone who you are too scared to even have that kind of conversation with, then you aren't in the right relationship. Going wedding dress shopping when you're not even sure if you're in a relationship at the moment and there's no expectation of a ring coming anytime soon? Then crying over a picture of her eggs - why isn't she seeing all of these things as signs that she's prioritizing companionship in the short term which is taking away from her opportunities of finding love in the long term. Being able to laugh with someone and enjoy their company is actually the easiest thing to find in a partner. 

I like the fact that Ramona decided to completely renovate her place instead of selling it. If you like it, don't be bothered with the memories, make it a blank canvas and start some new memories!

I like the bones of Sonja's home but I'm not a fan of the way she decorates. The guys did a good job in the repairs though. 

• Love 7
12 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

Scott's gotta tell Tinsley he's moving to Yemen.  I'm sure there's a vacancy at 1 Yemen Road.

Didn't Tinsley say she got married right out of high school?  The caption on her wedding photo said 2009- is she pretending she's not 40?

I don't want Jill coming back.  Without Bobby around as a calming influence I feel she'll be beyond horrible, she'll make Ramona look sweet in comparison.

Carole, you're not cute.  Bye.

Tinsley and Topper married very young 17/18 - but his parents made them get an annulment. They stayed together as a couple and had the big wedding when she was 26/27. They separated in 2009 and divorced in 2010, so I'm not sure why the wedding photo said 2009.

The wedding dress browsing and the doctor call was all staged. Production had to get signed releases from all parties before they began filming.

How is Scott going to get out of this?

• Love 5

Dale might become known as a meddler.

She seems to be a typical helicopter parent.  She's not doing Tinsley any favors by acting this way. 

As far as fax machines are concerned, why does Bethenny feel the need to constantly criticize everybody and everything?  So what if someone still uses a fax machine?  They're in just about every office I go into it.  If Sonja's more comfortable with that mode of communication, then why does Bethenny feel the need to make a big effing deal about it?  Live and let live, Bethenny.  Your opinion is not needed or wanted on every detail of people's lives.  She grates on my nerves with the endless criticism.  

• Love 9
21 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Weren’t they on vh1s couples therapy?

Pretty sure, yes.  And anything else they could sign on to.  I will say that Kelly was right about one thing...Alex & Simon would attend the opening of an envelope.

• Love 8
11 hours ago, njbchlover said:

While I agree with Bethenny that it shouldn't have been in Sonja's bedroom - you are 100% correct in that it was a multi-use printer/copier/scanner.  I have one (newer version of Sonja's) in my home office and use it almost daily for one or more of those functions.  I didn't get Bethenny's snark on that, either - I'm sure there must be a similar office machine in her Skinnygirl offices.  Not all business can be done by phone!!  

Was I the only one waiting for the cameraman to pan over to Pickle's dead body lying by computer #1?

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

She seems to be a typical helicopter parent.  She's not doing Tinsley any favors by acting this way. 

As far as fax machines are concerned, why does Bethenny feel the need to constantly criticize everybody and everything?  So what if someone still uses a fax machine?  They're in just about every office I go into it.  If Sonja's more comfortable with that mode of communication, then why does Bethenny feel the need to make a big effing deal about it?  Live and let live, Bethenny.  Your opinion is not needed or wanted on every detail of people's lives.  She grates on my nerves with the endless criticism.  

Has Bethenny ever not criticized someone/something they own/have in an episode? I get that she "thinks" she is funny but she never fails to make her/those "jokes" at someone else's expense. 

• Love 6
(edited)
38 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Has Bethenny ever not criticized someone/something they own/have in an episode? I get that she "thinks" she is funny but she never fails to make her/those "jokes" at someone else's expense. 

Bravo wouldn't pay her as much if she changed her MO.

And yes, she is funny.

The "jokes" Carole made at LuAnn's expense in this episode were cruel while Bethenny's was very funny.

....Is she black? ........Only on Halloween LOL

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 15
16 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Bravo wouldn't pay her as much if she changed her MO.

And yes, she is funny.

The "jokes" Carole made at LuAnn's expense in this episode were cruel while Bethenny's was very funny (Is she black?  Only on Halloween)

Bethenny is not that funny, she really isn't, she is more miss than hit IMO, and her "jokes" are always at someone else's expense. Bethenny, season 1 thru 3 was funny because her biting humor was turned against herself more than it was at others. Even she admits she wouldn't take kindly or forgive anyone else if they talked to her the way she does the others! And, IMO, Bethenny has changed, she is more bitter, nasty, cruel and judgmental than she ever was in the beginning years of the show. And just because Bravo rewards her behavior, doesn't make her any less nasty/cruel/bitter, just like her bff/boss Andy who has serious issues with/about women in general. 

As for Carole's sense of humor, it is very much like Bethenny's, almost always at someone else's expense, which is why she/Bethenny were/are perfect for each other. Oh, and many here joked about the dress Luann was wearing when she was arrested, heck, it is the same dress Bethenny made fun of at Sonja's party last season.

• Love 13
18 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Er, Bethenny, I know you think you know it all, but you are dead wrong about fax machines being obsolete.  Some large companies still use them & several industries, such as insurance, still use them fairly regularly.  My law firm uses them sometimes for documents that need to be signed or heavily secured or when emails are not known.  So no, Bethenny, you're WRONG about fax machines being totally useless now -- as you implied with your stupid jokes.  Man, than felt good.  C'mon, Bethenny, gimme another opportunity to tell you you're wrong!

Yep. I work for a school district in the special education department. We are constantly faxing medical consent forms to doctors in order to receive (through fax) a student's medical records.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

Going wedding dress shopping when you're not even sure if you're in a relationship at the moment and there's no expectation of a ring coming anytime soon? Then crying over a picture of her egg

I found that scene really creepy. The dynamic between Tinsley and her mother is what I'm talking about. Dale started with the tears, and Tinsley kept glancing at her while she summoned up some tears of her own. She kept glancing at her mother, for ..what? validation? a clue how to behave? In the wedding shop infomercial (seriously, does ANYONE believe Tinsley would be wearing a wedding dress at her wedding with a price point of only 5 to 6K?) I noticed that her body shape is already looking like the early signs of osteoporosis. She has that bowed torso, hunched shoulder look. I don't really know why I am hating so much on Tinsley. She just isn't delivering. If I was into such things, I'd be doing a shot every time she screeches 'Oh my Gaaaad!'