Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E11: Faux Weddings and a Funeral

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, Midnight Cheese said:

I rewatched and thought the mean commentary was really all Carole, no?  Tinsley makes fun of herself a fair amount.   Carole has an abundance of arrogance - it’s beyond self-esteem.   She is mean to the bone.   I saw it emerging with Jules but she’s completely out of control now.   Every snide, shitty remark about Ludini makes Carole seem even smaller and less fulfilled - and her acting out at Conbody was just embarrassing.   She’s not cute.  

This.

I absolutely can NOT stand Carole. No matter what Bethany says or does during any kind of altercation between the two of them, I will always take Bethanny's side (or anyone else's side in a feud with Carole). No degree of obnoxiousness or narcissism that Bethany exhibits could possibly rival the smug arrogance/righteousness and cold-hearted meanness that Carole represents. Every episode just reinforces this even more so.

• Love 23
15 minutes ago, pinky33 said:

This.

I absolutely can NOT stand Carole. No matter what Bethany says or does during any kind of altercation between the two of them, I will always take Bethanny's side (or anyone else's side in a feud with Carole). No degree of obnoxiousness or narcissism that Bethany exhibits could possibly rival the smug arrogance/righteousness and cold-hearted meanness that Carole represents. Every episode just reinforces this even more so.

To put it bluntly, she is a snob and a half who thinks her shit don’t stink.

• Love 12
6 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I am trying to understand the psychology behind this. Beth believes that she was shafted in her childhood. Her parents didn’t love her enough or pay attention to her enough. So now as an adult, she is still angry about it, and is taking it out on everyone she comes in contact with. She also craves the attention she supposedly missed out on when she was a child, so she tries to be the center of attention now as an adult every moment of her life. 

Is that more or less it?

In a word, yes.

8 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

I'm sure Jill was grateful for any words.

Bethenny's sentiment

Definition of oxymoron. 

• Love 8
(edited)
On 6/13/2018 at 11:10 PM, lamujerdecente said:

Bobby. I lost my parents, both in 2017. A 40 year old cousin to cancer. Life is tough. Bobby and Jill had so many blessings and still he succumbed to cancer. Love and light to jill and family. Bobby was an old school New York gentleman. An piece of an era died with him. And for all jill’s Antics her love with Bobby was always beautiful and seemed genuine. 

Beautifully said about Bobby and Jill,  Lamu. 

So very sorry for your personal loss.

Please be well. Live and give love, receive love,  and always find gratitude in the smallest of things. 

Keep moving, and do good in the world. 

Parents want that for us.

Peace.

Love and light to you. 

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 18
18 hours ago, laffytaffy997 said:

Tinsley was reminding me of the episode of Friends, when Rachel was trying to get Joshua to marry her since Ross had just gotten engaged to Emily, but he said no. Later in the episode all the girls were hanging out in the apartment wearing wedding dresses just for fun. There was someone at the door and Rachel thought it would be funny to answer the door in the wedding dress and it ended up being Joshua and he freaked out and ran away.

I thought the very same thing!  And what made it funnier was the fact that Phoebe was significantly pregnant.*

*Well it seemed funny until I attended my friend's wedding - close to six months pregnant in a formal white wedding gown.  You almost couldn't see the tattoo on her breast.

• Love 5
18 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

That's what Andy says to remind Red!  I have seen this movie wayyyyy too many times.

I agree it is very hard for people to get it "right" when trying to talk to the grieving person.  And everyone has a different reaction to something said.  I heard a lot of the "she was waiting for you to go" when my grandma died (she died shortly after I got there), and I thought it was a nice thing to say.  It made me happy to think that she was waiting for me.  

They showed the Hamptons house being re-done (tm Melissa Gorga) down to the studs on the show.  With the hot contractor.

I've seen it so many times that I know it's in memory of Alan Greene!

18 hours ago, WireWrap said:

The dog/cat actually did go to nice homes, not abandoned in HK shelters. I believe Sonja posted photos of them in their new homes on twitter right after that episode.

Well that's a relief!  

• Love 2
10 hours ago, PradaKitty said:

I also appreciate Bethenney’s quick wit which is what her infomercial crack was. Everyone (in society) is too overly sensitive. It was HUMOROUS folks. 

Respectfully, it's not a matter of being overly sensitive about Bethenny.  We all have our likes and dislikes within this show.  I don't hate Bethenny, but after having watched her for years now, her constant criticism of others, along with other things,  has worn thin with me.  Sometimes I find her funny, other times, not so much. 

• Love 16
15 hours ago, lezlers said:

Carole is proving herself to be QUITE the mean girl this season.

I'd argue that she's always been a mean girl.  Remember how she treated Jules, Aviva, et al?

Bethenny was a little cringe-worthy at the funeral but it was her description about her conversation with Jill at shiva that once again showed what a selfish twat she really is.

• Love 9
On 6/15/2018 at 9:56 AM, laffytaffy997 said:

Tinsley was reminding me of the episode of Friends, when Rachel was trying to get Joshua to marry her since Ross had just gotten engaged to Emily, but he said no. Later in the episode all the girls were hanging out in the apartment wearing wedding dresses just for fun. There was someone at the door and Rachel thought it would be funny to answer the door in the wedding dress and it ended up being Joshua and he freaked out and ran away.

“I dooooooo!!!”

• Love 7
48 minutes ago, snarts said:

I'd argue that she's always been a mean girl.  Remember how she treated Jules, Aviva, et al?

Bethenny was a little cringe-worthy at the funeral but it was her description about her conversation with Jill at shiva that once again showed what a selfish twat she really is.

I don't think Carole is a "mean" girl most of the time unless she feels attacked (Aviva) or is besties with a mean girl (Bethenny), then she lets her mean girl lose and it becomes her dominate personality. Aviva went after her first by attacking Carole's writing creds and she followed Bethenny's lead in going after Jules. She was wrong to do both IMO.

• Love 7
On 6/14/2018 at 12:29 PM, Gem 10 said:

I don’t know anything about Topper except that they were married for quite awhile.  If that’s true, he must be just as nuts as Tinsley.  Poor Scott must think she’s adorable now, but after awhile, she could get on his nerves.  He seems like a quiet guy.  I have to investigate and see if they are still together.

They met at boarding school I believe...they were practically teenagers when they married. Very young and their brains weren't fully developed.

• Love 5

I don't think Carole is a "mean" girl most of the time unless she feels attacked (Aviva) or is besties with a mean girl (Bethenny), then she lets her mean girl lose and it becomes her dominate personality.

I disagree in that if Carole is mean, *Carole* is being mean, regardless of whether Aviva is a bitch or Bethenny is awful. If Carole's behavior is wrong, as you later state, then she is a mean girl being mean because she is a grown adult making the choice to be an utter shit. 

Carole doesn't get to be mean but not be labeled as mean because she's been pals with Bethenny in her meanness. Unless of course she wants to say "I'm Carole and when I am around Pal Bethenny, I lose my own personality and I can't control my own behavior, I am Bethenny's puppet and I have no free will". 

And I am pretty certain Carole won't be admitting she's a clueless puppet follower so Carole needs to own that Carole is a mean girl all by herself. 

• Love 16
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I don't think Carole is a "mean" girl most of the time unless she feels attacked (Aviva) or is besties with a mean girl (Bethenny), then she lets her mean girl lose and it becomes her dominate personality. Aviva went after her first by attacking Carole's writing creds and she followed Bethenny's lead in going after Jules. She was wrong to do both IMO.

Sorry, Carole came after Luann from the jump and she was an asshole long before Bethenny came back to the show. 

• Love 10
18 minutes ago, snarts said:

Sorry, Carole came after Luann from the jump and she was an asshole long before Bethenny came back to the show. 

In what way did Carole "come after" LuAnn? By not playing along with LuAnn's game of "to the manor born"?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Rap541 said:

I disagree in that if Carole is mean, *Carole* is being mean, regardless of whether Aviva is a bitch or Bethenny is awful. If Carole's behavior is wrong, as you later state, then she is a mean girl being mean because she is a grown adult making the choice to be an utter shit. 

Carole doesn't get to be mean but not be labeled as mean because she's been pals with Bethenny in her meanness. Unless of course she wants to say "I'm Carole and when I am around Pal Bethenny, I lose my own personality and I can't control my own behavior, I am Bethenny's puppet and I have no free will". 

And I am pretty certain Carole won't be admitting she's a clueless puppet follower so Carole needs to own that Carole is a mean girl all by herself. 

Carole also has a "nice" side that we saw more often in her early years, except when she went toe to toe with Aviva her second/third seasons, she was much more mellow IMO. I do think she sides with her bestie far to often and when she was Bethenny's bestie, they were awful together but Bethenny took the lead. Do I think Carole is to blame for her part in any ugliness, Yes, she is but I also believe she is easily lead by her now former bestie. It will be interesting to see, if she comes back next season, how she treats the others and if her kinder side rules more or if her nasty side does the main talking. LOL

15 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

In what way did Carole "come after" LuAnn? By not playing along with LuAnn's game of "to the manor born"?

Carole did clash with Luann in the beginning and then Heather asked her to give Luann a second chance (which she did) and they got along really well after that until Adam. 

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

I recently rewatched season 5 . Carole was rude & dismissive from their very first interaction and made a ton of snide comments about her in her talking heads.

Aside from her instant dislike of Luann, Carole rarely, if ever, has anything nice to say about her castmates. She's especially amused by herself and the cutting things she says. In Bethenny, she found a partner who appreciated her nastiness, but she's always been a bitter hag.

• Love 14
(edited)

If Carole's not willing to concede that she is an easily led follower who doesn't do her own thinking, then she has to own her own willful behavior and not put any blame on any person but herself. If she WAS just following Bethenny's lead, then she needs to own that she is weak willed and follows and doesn't know her own mind. 

Put another way, if she's mean because she's Bethenny's follower, she needs to own she doesn't think for herself and follows Bethenny's lead.

Edited by Rap541
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, JakeyJokes said:

No one can cut you like a Southern lady.

We bless a lot of hearts here in the South!  "Bless your heart" is usually said when we're actually thinking, "what a dumb ass thing you did," or any other insult that comes to mind!   ;)

• Love 9

Carole doesn't need any help being mean.    She's nasty, snotty and mean all by herself.     Saying that Carole was being mean because she was hanging with Bethenny is ridiculous.   If that was true, what's her excuse this season?  

• Love 9
16 hours ago, maggiemae said:

Not sure of the Scott sympathy here - he seems to like Tins a lot. Which makes me not like him much, especially with Mommy involved.

Well, he’s not exactly what you would call a “dreamboat”, so I guess he’s thrilled to have a hot chick like her.  He’s cute tho, and he’s got MONEY.  I guess Gale likes that because we know she has to approve.

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Carole doesn't need any help being mean.    She's nasty, snotty and mean all by herself.     Saying that Carole was being mean because she was hanging with Bethenny is ridiculous.   If that was true, what's her excuse this season?  

Right.  Carole thinks she’s some sort of royalty since she was familiar with the Kennedys.  

• Love 7
On 6/14/2018 at 4:00 PM, KungFuBunny said:

Sonja was there

FBHQD4UXLIGPVSQXJEQ7XDM65U.jpg

I'm about 99% sure she went to sit Shiva for all 7 days - it was a Freegans (Thx film noire) dream come true

Was Sonja boarding a plane to Russia after the funeral?  She was dressed for it.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Carole also has a "nice" side that we saw more often in her early years, except when she went toe to toe with Aviva her second/third seasons, she was much more mellow IMO. I do think she sides with her bestie far to often and when she was Bethenny's bestie, they were awful together but Bethenny took the lead. Do I think Carole is to blame for her part in any ugliness, Yes, she is but I also believe she is easily lead by her now former bestie. It will be interesting to see, if she comes back next season, how she treats the others and if her kinder side rules more or if her nasty side does the main talking. LOL

Carole did clash with Luann in the beginning and then Heather asked her to give Luann a second chance (which she did) and they got along really well after that until Adam. 

But this doesn't say to me that Carole "came after" LuAnn. LuAnn was playing the "We're in the same inner circle of elites" game that Carole wasn't here for, which doesn't say to me that Carole came after LuAnn. They simply didn't vibe.

1 hour ago, Rap541 said:

If Carole's not willing to concede that she is an easily led follower who doesn't do her own thinking, then she has to own her own willful behavior and not put any blame on any person but herself. If she WAS just following Bethenny's lead, then she needs to own that she is weak willed and follows and doesn't know her own mind. 

Put another way, if she's mean because she's Bethenny's follower, she needs to own she doesn't think for herself and follows Bethenny's lead.

Is Carole going around saying that Bethenny made her do anything, or is that theory from these boards?

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

Is Carole going around saying that Bethenny made her do anything, or is that theory from these boards?

That theory is from the boards.

• Love 1
(edited)

Not sure of the Scott sympathy here - he seems to like Tins a lot. Which makes me not like him much, especially with Mommy involved.

In fairness to Scott, it takes time to get to know the family dynamics of the person you're dating.  New couples are usually forgiving of the other's faults and of their family members, then as time goes by and they get to know their S.O. and their family, that's when you figure out if you can live with certain issues or not.  I don't fault him for putting up with her antics if he truly loves her.  There's a certain amount of craziness in every relationship, and if you're alright with that, then it doesn't matter what others think about it.  FWIW, I think Scott is a handsome young man.   

Edited by ChitChat
Fixed misquote. Sorry, Gem 10! I copied and pasted and didn't notice that the wrong person was on the quote. :)
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

In fairness to Scott, it takes time to get to know the family dynamics of the person you're dating.  New couples are usually forgiving of the other's faults and of their family members, then as time goes by and they get to know their S.O. and their family, that's when you figure out if you can live with certain issues or not.  I don't fault him for putting up with her antics if he truly loves her.  There's a certain amount of craziness in every relationship, and if you're alright with that, then it doesn't matter what others think about it.  FWIW, I think Scott is a handsome young man.   

I didn’t post that .. maggiemae did. Lol

9 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

But this doesn't say to me that Carole "came after" LuAnn. LuAnn was playing the "We're in the same inner circle of elites" game that Carole wasn't here for, which doesn't say to me that Carole came after LuAnn. They simply didn't vibe.

She came after Luann in her interviews/talking heads.  You can "not vibe" with someone yet refrain from making cutting comments about them. 

To me that's the difference between Bethenny & Carole.  Bethenny is frank and rude to your face, while Carole smiles sweetly and then amuses herself with disparaging commentary about her castmates out of earshot (until they see the episodes or read her blogs).  Both assholes, just one a little more forthright.  I love that they've turned on each other and Carole decided to pretend to be OK with Bethenny during on-camera when they talked it out, but sings a completely different tune in her interviews and blogs.  Should make for an interesting reunion.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, snarts said:

She came after Luann in her interviews/talking heads.  You can "not vibe" with someone yet refrain from making cutting comments about them. 

To me that's the difference between Bethenny & Carole.  Bethenny is frank and rude to your face, while Carole smiles sweetly and then amuses herself with disparaging commentary about her castmates out of earshot (until they see the episodes or read her blogs).  Both assholes, just one a little more forthright.  I love that they've turned on each other and Carole decided to pretend to be OK with Bethenny during on-camera when they talked it out, but sings a completely different tune in her isnterviews and blogs.  Should make for an interesting reunion.

I really respectfully disagree that Bethenny is forthright. I am basing this on the conversation regarding the texts that she sent to Carole when Carole was in California. Bethenny stated that she sent a lovely text with a picture of the two of them and Carole responded with "that's a lot". This made Carole look like an insensitive bitch.

Turns out Beth was blowing up Carole's phone with multiple texts complaining about Ramona etc. and Carole did not want to have the conversation over text.

Bethenny does not seem forthright to me, and this is just one example. There are many others that I don't need to get into.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

Right.  Carole thinks she’s some sort of royalty since she was familiar with the Kennedys.  

Carole has always made it crystal clear that she did not marry a Kennedy.  She married a man whose cousin was a Kennedy, and who was married to her BFF, Carolyn.  Not sure why this accusation is continuously thrown at Carole.

The only person desperately clinging to a tangential royal title is Luann.

• Love 11
(edited)

The Radziwills and the Kennedys must be so proud that Carole was having  "coffee" with Adam every morning and talking about it on national television and social media.  

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 3
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

I really respectfully disagree that Bethenny is forthright. I am basing this on the conversation regarding the texts that she sent to Carole when Carole was in California. Bethenny stated that she sent a lovely text with a picture of the two of them and Carole responded with "that's a lot". This made Carole look like an insensitive bitch.

Turns out Beth was blowing up Carole's phone with multiple texts complaining about Ramona etc. and Carole did not want to have the conversation over text.

Bethenny does not seem forthright to me, and this is just one example. There are many others that I don't need to get into.

I didn't say Bethenny wasn't a liar or embellisher.  She is.  I meant that she's forthright with her feelings about people.  If she doesn't like them or is angry with them, they know it. 

Edited by snarts
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, AnnA said:

The Radziwells and the Kennedys must be so proud that Carole was having  "coffee" with Adam every morning and talking about it on national television and social media.  

Lee has no right to judge anybody, IMO.  She was a social-climbing grifter who attempted to profit off of the Kennedy name - and the Bouvier's have no right to judge anyone.  The Kennedy's have a very messy history, and I'm not sure they're wasting time worrying about cousin Anthony's widow.  Schwarzenegger was a huge embarrassment who dabbled in reality shows and fucked the maid.  They should look within before judging a Radziwill wife, IMO. 

• Love 13
16 minutes ago, snarts said:

I didn't say Bethenny wasn't a liar or embellisher.  She is.  I meant that she's forthright with her feelings about people.  If she doesn't like them or is angry with them, they know it. 

Still, Bethenny tried to tell Carole that she was trying to reach out to her in a friendly way, when Carole knew that this was not the case, she was not reaching out in a loving friend way, she just wanted to complain about Ramona. If I were Carole this would rub me the wrong way.

Very phony. Bethenny does not seem capable of maintaining a genuine relationship with anyone. That, in my opinion, is not forthright. She always ends up betraying anyone who tries to get close to her because they won't play into her perfect Bethenny facade.

• Love 7
45 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

That’s if I believe Carole’s version. I don’t  necessarily. I don’t completely believe Bethanny’s either, I’ve just never found Carole to be a particularly reliable narrator.     

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

That’s if I believe Carole’s version. I don’t  necessarily. I don’t completely believe Bethanny’s either, I’ve just never found Carole to be a particularly reliable narrator.     

I am ok with that. From my perspective, Bethenny has always been unreliable. I don't really like Carole all that much, but in this situation, I just happen to believe Carole. Maybe the reunion will clarify, or maybe not.

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

Lee has no right to judge anybody, IMO.  She was a social-climbing grifter who attempted to profit off of the Kennedy name - and the Bouvier's have no right to judge anyone.  The Kennedy's have a very messy history, and I'm not sure they're wasting time worrying about cousin Anthony's widow.  Schwarzenegger was a huge embarrassment who dabbled in reality shows and fucked the maid.  They should look within before judging a Radziwill wife, IMO. 

In a perfect world (which this is not) no one should judge anyone else.

Whatever messy history Lee, the Bouviers or the Kennedys have is irrelevant.   They did not go on national TV to advertise their sexual relationship with a man 20 years younger.  I'm sure Adam's parents were thrilled that Carole let the world knew he was screwing someone old enough to be his mother.   I wonder how Carole's family  feels about it.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

Carole has always made it crystal clear that she did not marry a Kennedy.  She married a man whose cousin was a Kennedy, and who was married to her BFF, Carolyn.  Not sure why this accusation is continuously thrown at Carole.

The only person desperately clinging to a tangential royal title is Luann.

IMHO Carole rarely makes anything crystal clear.   She talks in circles.  Carole is a snob and usually condescending.   

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Mozelle said:

I agree with you, Carole didn't "come for" Luann or anyone else, they just didn't mesh at first but did the following season. 

No, Carole isn't blaming Bethenny or anyone for her bad behavior but, IMO, there is a noticeable difference between Carole before Bethenny came back to the show and after. Her mean streak grew with Bethenny.

1 hour ago, snarts said:

To me that's the difference between Bethenny & Carole.  Bethenny is frank and rude to your face, while Carole smiles sweetly and then amuses herself with disparaging commentary about her castmates out of earshot (until they see the episodes or read her blogs).  Both assholes, just one a little more forthright.  I love that they've turned on each other and Carole decided to pretend to be OK with Bethenny during on-camera when they talked it out, but sings a completely different tune in her interviews and blogs.  Should make for an interesting reunion.

Bethenny smiles to your face, talks crap about you in her THs (yes, they all do this) then attacks you like a rabid dog over nothing. AND, Bethenny takes pride in ripping them while she does it, then smugly boasts that she would never allow anyone to talk to her/treat her the way she just did to someone else.  

1 hour ago, AnnA said:

The Radziwills and the Kennedys must be so proud that Carole was having  "coffee" with Adam every morning and talking about it on national television and social media.  

I'm sure they are just happy that Carole is happy, after all, their own histories aren't all that pure either. 

• Love 10
26 minutes ago, AnnA said:

In a perfect world (which this is not) no one should judge anyone else.

Whatever messy history Lee, the Bouviers or the Kennedys have is irrelevant.   They did not go on national TV to advertise their sexual relationship with a man 20 years younger.  I'm sure Adam's parents were thrilled that Carole let the world knew he was screwing someone old enough to be his mother.   I wonder how Carole's family  feels about it.

You are so right about this. "which this is not" statement.

I don't think that the Bouviers or the Kennedys are in any position to be scandalized by Carole. The skeletons in their collective closets are much more shocking than a woman having a relationship with a man 20 years younger. If the Bouvier or Kennedy scandals had occurred in this day and age with current social media (murder,  illicit affairs, etc. ) it would have been much worse for them. I can easily imagine a few women coming out of the woodwork with stories that would have made the Kennedy clan much more embarrassed than Adam's or Carole's families.

• Love 15
7 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I'm sure they are just happy that Carole is happy, after all, their own histories aren't all that pure either. 

I agree that their histories are far from exemplary.  However,  appearances are still important to these families which is why their indiscretions are not broadcast on national tv.   

And I don't think Carole is happy that Adam has moved on.

• Love 3
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

You are so right about this. "which this is not" statement.

I don't think that the Bouviers or the Kennedys are in any position to be scandalized by Carole. The skeletons in their collective closets are much more shocking than a woman having a relationship with a man 20 years younger. If the Bouvier or Kennedy scandals had occurred in this day and age with current social media (murder,  illicit affairs, etc. ) it would have been much worse for them. I can easily imagine a few women coming out of the woodwork with stories that would have made the Kennedy clan much more embarrassed than Adam's or Carole's families.

The remaining Kennedys have kept a low profile.

You're right.  The scandals of the past would be have been front page news in today's world of 24/7 news coverage.   That doesn't make Carole advertising her arrangement the right thing to do.

Edited by AnnA
Just now, AnnA said:

I agree that their histories are far from exemplary.  However,  appearances are still important to these families which is why their indiscretions are not broadcast on national tv.   

And I don't think Carole is happy that Adam has moved on.

Yeah, No! What "indiscretion" did Carole commit? She was single and dated a single guy while she was on the show, that's it.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Yeah, No! What "indiscretion" did Carole commit? She was single and dated a single guy while she was on the show, that's it.

I wasn't talking about Carole.   

3 minutes ago, AnnA said:

The remaining Kennedys have kept a low profile.

You're right.  The scandals of the past would be have been front page news in today's world of 24/7 news coverage.   That doesn't make Carole advertising her arrangement the right thing to do.

Her "arrangement"? Advertising? She is  making statements about her lifestyle, I don't see it as advertising.

Compared to:

https://www.eonline.com/ca/news/889509/a-century-of-scandal-the-kennedys-have-no-competition-when-it-comes-to-tragic-destructive-romance

Carole's lifestyle is far from scandalous. She is dating a younger man and the world knows it.  "Arrangement?" Who cares how she presents it.  

What is Bethenny's arrangement with Dennis? I'd like to know.  His wife (yes he is still married) would probably like to know too.

Perhaps if Reality TV had existed back in those days we could compare keeping a low profile. These days, it's almost impossible. 

• Love 11

And while mileage may certainly vary - " I'm casually fucking some young guy" can construed as rather vulgar and an indiscretion depending on one's views. 

I personally don't have a problem with the act, but I can see where publically announcing that one is on a casual sexual relationship could be seen as an indiscretion.

• Love 4