Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Discussion

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Lunch is on the second floor!   DAVID LEADS THE PACK

I imagine him running up the stairs as fast as his penguin legs allow, shouting "dibs-dibs-dibs-dibs!"

15 hours ago, DVDFreaker said:

I just saw Chantel’s nipple! 

Right next to Pao"s ovaries on full display.

15 hours ago, Gobi said:

At least, not by Russ.

How convenient a miscarriage then. 

Or is it just how we call periods, now?

15 hours ago, iwasish said:

So far Azan and Nicole are skating under the radar. 

That<s because they are on a screen. Were they present in the flesh, they would be in the middle of it. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I thought that David admitted that he was a lousy father a long time ago. Maybe, he just needs to do it more often to please his daughter.  I can't see him being any different with a new child though.  I sense that he knows that, but, Annie is just too insistent and doesn't think about how he's likely to be.  Of course, if she has a child, she would likely qualify for more benefits, so there is that.  

the only time I recall him admitting he was a bad father was when he was trying to brush it off, in the cafe.  He said something like, yes I was a bad father but let's move on, let's put it behind us, etc.  No pal, doesn't work that way.  Her anger is too strong to just ignore it.  Things must be dealt with and it won't be easy. 

• Love 6
15 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

I noticed how she carefully held up the dress and it only covered half of her torso.

None of the dresses I saw showed to nicole during the quick preview look like they would contain all of Nicole. 

14 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

Pao acts like Juan is blackmailing her. She always looks at him like she is begging him NOT to spill the beans, and like she MUST take his side ** or else **, even to the point of flat out lying to put Ross in the wrongdoer's position. 

Was Paola previously Paolo? Is that why Juan is so jealous?

"Can we hang up the call with Juan?" asked Pao. She friggin knew where he was going. And Juan was not having it. But don't make her chose between her hoosband and her best friend...

14 hours ago, iwasish said:

What about May? Where is she?

Hopefully, adopted into a loving, caring and drama free family that feed her greens and let her out of the house and into the yard. And brush her hair. Or to the least pulls it back into a scrunchie.

14 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Kirlyam is beautiful, I bet Pao would be trashing her out of jealousy 

Yes. Because Kirlyam photographed beautifully and did so fully dressed. 

14 hours ago, ECM1231 said:

She really is so pretty. I did not watch their season but I am a bit squicked out that she married him at age 20. How did they meet?

He was a missionarry in her village. They met again years later and it was luuurv.

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

the only time I recall him admitting he was a bad father was when he was trying to brush it off, in the cafe.  He said something like, yes I was a bad father but let's move on, let's put it behind us, etc.  No pal, doesn't work that way.  Her anger is too strong to just ignore it.  Things must be dealt with and it won't be easy. 

I thought they sorted out the details of how he basically took off and didn't return and also didn't do right by the kids when he was here, back when he first told the kids that he was married. Last season perhaps...I would review it again, but, it's too pathetic. 

• Love 1
16 hours ago, KBrownie said:

And there it is.  All this over $150 a month.  That's it.  Pedro isn't sending some absurd and exorbitant amount back home to his family.  STFU Chantel and Family Chantel.  That's fucking peanuts.  That is nothing to their household expenses.  Chantel probably spends more on makeup, eyelashes, and stretchy dresses in a month.  

Pedro lies to make whatever he is selling more palatable. Just like when he said he was planning to move to the DR and Chantel couldn't move with him, because she wouldn't earn enough...then it was baby baby baby I no move maybe one or two weeks...and when asked again by Chantel's family it was 4 days to maybe a week. The amount he previously claimed he was sending back was $300. He told Chantel he prepaid rent for that deluxe apartment for a year, sends gifts and makes Chantel buy his mom a fricking laptop at the last minute. All this on top of weekly packages he sends to them. If I have said it once, I will say it again...You help family in need, not in greed.

• Love 13
49 minutes ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Anfisa, she’s more mature than the other cast members even though she’s younger.  And she really doesn’t talk about anyone else.  She also gets extra points for  her clapback game. The “c*** from Columbia” was priceless! From here out, Her Majesty Anfisa will be known as the Queen of Clapback. 

I am liking Anfisa this season.  Jorge is LYING and will always LIE.  There is no way he is taking a DNA test because he knows it's his kid.

16 minutes ago, TipseyGirl said:

Patrick: "I'm taking Miriam out to a nice Italian dinner." Said as he smacks on sweet potato waffle fries. The fuck?

WTF was up with that?  Is he kind of slow?

16 hours ago, iwasish said:

Maybe she never would have, but then there has been communication between them according to both of them.

Did Jorge say she was a high school classmate? The way she keeps saying he was young and she didn’t want to ruin his life makes me think she could be older, 

Me thinks he was under age and she could have gotten into serious trouble if she fingered him as the father. As the saying goes 17 will get you 20.

• Love 4

David and Ashley need family therapy. Dude, you can't fix that kind of hurt in one conversation or even on their own. They need a professional to help them communicate and get the hurt out in a constructive way. I have a feeling that incident with the alcohol in Thailand wasn't the first time he had a few too many. Ashley also knew that her father cheated on her mum with multiple women, so alcohol and infidelity and the kids knew about it? Oh, that's a breeding ground for a lot of problems, hurt, and potential for acting out. Plus, it makes for a really toxic household and environment. Most 16 year olds don't set out to get pregnant, but if they're looking for love and validation in the wrong places, well, hello teen mummy and a slew of bad relationships could potentially follow suit.

• Love 17
14 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh Patrick that was the most chaste kiss ever, you are still in the friend zone

Next season on marriage boot camp!

13 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Per Jorge:  I really wanted Maury Povich to show up:  "Jorge you ARE the father!"

Maybe that,s a surprise for the 2nd part of the tell all?

9 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Russ looked pasty and anemic next to Pao, but I'm afraid the only remedy would have been for him to show up in full KISS regalia. Pao's smug face game was on point. She still has feelings for her ex-boyfriend (I suspect that's Juan, actually), I could read it on her face. She acts all annoyed with Juan but she can't give up her "best friend." Sure.

I personally thought of the ex-bf who had Pao on the back of his bike on Columbia.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, biakbiak said:

He came off creepy because when he first met her she was several years underage and he waited until she was old enough.

Alan met Kirlyam when he went on a Mormon mission to Brazil.  It's creepy that a 21 year old would be attracted to a 12 year old, but as they get older, the age difference will be less noticeable. The main thing is that she seems happy.  Amy from South Africa and Kirlyam are my all time favorite 90 Days participants.  

• Love 11
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Pao is doing her best bitch act for the camera. I bet she watches tons of reality TV and decided the bitch on the show is always the most “popular”. I guarantee she’s looking for a reality show gig.

Pao has been looking for a reality show since day one.  She knew there would be cameras when she came down for breakfast the first day - the whole purpose of the sexy lingerie (with the hat - because it's cute and quirky.)  She really didn't care a bit that she was totally disrespecting Russ's parents - IN THEIR HOUSE!  She was GOING to get noticed.  After the local ads with the tractor didn't give her the exposure she needed she ramped it up with the whole "I'm so miserable - I HAVE to go to Miami."

Juan has something on her that even she is embarrassed to admit (a very low bar indeed) - was she a thief? grifter? hooker?  Giving him exposure is the blackmail that she is paying.  That is the only reason she can't choose between her husband and her "best friend"  (By the way, I thought the woman she went running with was her "best friend"  - is being her best friend like getting a participation trophy?)

• Love 13
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

What was Pao talking about when she was insisting to Anfisa that she wasn't giving her the finger? She said that she was trying to get someone's attention and let them know that someone was calling them.  Who was she talking about and why would someone be calling out to a member on the set during an interview?  Was she just making this up?  Don't all of them have earpieces so that they are being fed instructions from the director throughout the taping? 

Someone behind the camera wanted for George to "sit up", but was standing off to the side on George and Anfisa'a side. Pao saw it and was trying to get George's attention, and Anfisa promptly showed her and told her hot go f**k off.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Azan initiates sex?  Tell me another story please....

Man, if there ever was a man that did not want to get married, it is him!!!  And the giant toddler is all a-twitter with lust and anticipation.

• Love 9

The thing is that Azan just hasn't messed with the right woman yet.  Once he does, they or one of their large and burly family members, will meet him in person to straighten it out and he may not walk away from it very well.  Some victims don't just sit by and take it.  I wonder if he's considered that he's playing with fire. Not everyone lets you steal from them and then kisses you for doing it. 

• Love 9
(edited)
17 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Chantel, put your boobs away.  We see them, we are glad you are proud of them but enough is enough.

Hey, she paid good money for those booobz, and wants to show them off!!

Edited by Kid
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Lunch is on the second floor!   DAVID LEADS THE PACK

Hey, it’s a free meal and we all know how David likes free!

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Does the host even write the questions? It looked like she was handed a stack of cards.

I recall in one of the opening scenes, someone handed Shaun a bunch of papers and said “Here are your cards.” Judging by the way she handles the interviews, I don’t think she does any “homework” beforehand  

• Love 7
On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 9:19 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

It reminds me of the middle schoolers i work with:  "He disrepected me!"  All! Day! Long!  Then again these folks sound and act like middle schoolers.

And the ones that scream disrespect the loudest never give respect, so they don't get it.  My husband's ex boss for one.  Calls employees stupid, or makes fun of them, and then wonders why they don't respect him.  Classic narcissist.

On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 4:07 PM, Kangatush said:

His actions weren't nearly as controlling as Libby tried to make them.  His speech is very direct, so people took that as controlling.  But if you let him complete his thought, it was logical.  The no bachelor party thing, was actually because of the nonsense he had seen as a bouncer, and he was applying it to himself as well. 

That's how I took it too.  He was a bouncer, and he sees a group of women who are going to get stupid drunk and wander around a city, and his future wife among them.  Bad things happen.  He didn't want her to do it, but relented when her sisters made it sound like he was keeping her under lock and key, but he asked her to check in from time to time to let him know she was OK.  I saw nothing unreasonable about it.  Alexei didn't want Loren to do it either, but no one was acting like he kills people for fun.  

• Love 8
2 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Annie just needs to go to the nearest sperm bank and take whatever is fresh.

I’m picturing bottles of sperm arranged on ice like in a fish market. Freshly caught! Take your pick! 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Does the host even write the questions? It looked like she was handed a stack of cards.

Pao having an abortion is much more believable than her having a miscarriage if she was even pregnant at all. 

I doubt she was ever pregnant.  HIPPA would preclude any sharing of info plus it is a nice out for her.  I really wanted someone to point out:  "If a female friend of Russ gave you the finger, was SO RUDE in every single encounter, would you put up with it?"

Neither should Roos.....but his wife should be the one to stop it.

• Love 4
16 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

"Strongest mother daughter bonds"????

Seriously???  Olivia, your mom will ALWAYS put a man and her G spot first.

Amen to that!!  Her daughter needs to stay as far away from her as possible. Did you notice how Molly kept trying to take her daughters hand and somehow the hand always ended up back in her daughters lap? Love is action, honey!  Her daughter is on to her big time. And she does not need to be guilted into moving back in with her mother.

• Love 13

Is hosting this Reunion show really a good opportunity though?  I'd think it was like drawing straws to see who has to do it.  I mean, it might be too embarrassing to include on your resume. lol 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

What was Pao talking about when she was insisting to Anfisa that she wasn't giving her the finger? She said that she was trying to get someone's attention and let them know that someone was calling them.  Who was she talking about and why would someone be calling out to a member on the set during an interview?  Was she just making this up?  Don't all of them have earpieces so that they are being fed instructions from the director throughout the taping? 

A producer was trying to tell Jorge he needed to sit up - he was standing in front of the set. Paola was the only one looking in his direction so she gestured to Anfisa and Jorge to direct their attention to the producer. It seems the producer didn’t want to interrupt the flow of the interview by stopping filming and telling Jorge to sit like a big boy.

• Love 4
Just now, trimthatfat said:

A producer was trying to tell Jorge he needed to sit up - he was standing in front of the set. Paola was the only one looking in his direction so she gestured to Anfisa and Jorge to direct their attention to the producer. It seems the producer didn’t want to interrupt the flow of the interview by stopping filming and telling Jorge to sit like a big boy.

Ok.  I thought that they all had earpieces, so that they could hear directions. Maybe, his wasn't working. 

3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hahahahaha. If those were real Louboutins I'll eat my hat. Probably knockoffs and she painted the soles herself. I love how she sat with both soles showing so we'd all know they were Louboutins. I see you Pao, you pretentious self serving little twit

Yep, agree 100% with all of this.  Wasn't last years "Loubs" fake too?  I think someone did a side by side comparison on this site.  Cannot.Stand.Pao

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Is hosting this Reunion show really a good opportunity though?  I'd think it was like drawing straws to see who has to do it.  I mean, it might be too embarrassing to include on your resume. lol 

I cut lawns for a living, I don't need to put it on my resume. So here's the deal. I go to NYC, host the tell all, I give you all my phone number, and you live-text me ALL the questions, and I will ask them, without interrupting anyone. I will take one for the team, and we will have ALL the answers.

I will also pay for a DNA test from my own pocket. I just need someone to pay for the postage. 

• Love 20
15 hours ago, iwasish said:

What about May? Where is she?

She is the tragedy in this saga.  I realize that the giant toddler is a pool of raging hormones but you would think that the grandparents would take that little girl and bring her home!!!

But, then again, they raised the giant toddler which says a lot about their parenting skills.

• Love 3

You know Pao may be on to something with her bizarre antics.  Farrah Abraham from Teen Mom had a pretty good run being a highly despised femme fatale on reality tv.  It looks like she may losing her place though.  Hmmm.........They sort of remind me of each other. 

• Love 3
(edited)
14 hours ago, Eme said:

Anfisa has her hands full with trying to figure out truth with Jorge.  Good luck to her on all that.

That’s easy.  Whatever he says, the default is that it is a lie!  

He lies about what is on tape - like he did not go to a divorce lawyer after they split!  He forgot.  But, he remembers the date that he slept with the mother of that child.  You can bet that the worthless POS is the daddy.

10 hours ago, vimsa3 said:

I think he possibly can’t be this unmanly in real life

If you were a man, would you want to plow that ground???

Edited by Kid
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Landlord said:

There was a shot of Pao walking backstage with her shoes in hand and what appeared to be sanitary pads under her feet. She was cleaning the floor, I guess.

Guess why?  Those Loubutins are real and she and Russ are keeping them scuff-free so that they can return them for a full refund as soon as the taping is over.

• Love 14

Did anyone else notice when they were in break Pedro was slumped back on the couch  with his head back and chantel was hunched over him like she was doing something to his face?  Shaun was only other person on the couch and it looked very weird. All these screwed up couples giving insight to the others is rich. 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Horrified said:

Guess why?  Those Loubutins are real and she and Russ are keeping them scuff-free so that they can return them for a full refund as soon as the taping is over.

You are so much more smarter than me... Where were you all of my life?

• Love 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Good for Andrei telling off the tiresome xenophobic old man. I love how he said straight out "so, are you saying I should do something illegal and work under the table?" It was a treat to see old Big Daddy Libby set back on his heels. He's not used to being stood up to, apparently. Hahahahaha.  Andrei is A OK with me, and the FIL should be grateful Andrei did not take that fishing pole and insert it in his ample ass. Libby is equally tiresome with her sad little lunch with daddy, trying to wheedle some money out of him because she's apparently not a grown ass married woman who can handle her shit, but just a widdle girl with such a sad because the mean old laws of the land won't let her husband work yet. Shut up Libby. Get a better job. Trust your husband. Jesus Christ. 

Haha! YEP!  I'm pretty sure on their first season the internets found out about Daddy Elizabeth serving time for multiple DUI's and also something to do with his business (embezzlement? can't remember).  1.  With his family, I'd be driven to drink too.  2.  Of course he's gonna suggest Andrei do something illegal (on camera) to make money and take care of his little girl.  It's what he does.  Money and status is worth breaking the law for.  His gaggle of daughters seem like baby birds hungry for Channel purses and trips to Vegas and new cars.  I think Libby had to swallow her pride and just live to pay her bills when she married Andrei.  She can't ask daddy for trips and clothes and extra money to get by anymore.  Welcome to life for most everyone in the world, Liz.  Andrei will make you be an adult; it's good for you.

ETA:  I looked it up and her dad was arrested for unpaid child support. (the brother was arrested for a DUI and coke possession)  So he had all these kids and couldn't even make payments?  Now he's acting like he's such an upstanding dad, family man , and daddy warbucks rolled into one?  What a weird family.  Andrei is hardworking and seems in control of himself; stay the course dude- you already outclass Elizabeth's whole family even if you are a caveman!

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 15

I watched a wildlife documentary about defence-mechanisms used in the animal kingdom.

Some animals lose or self-amputate a portion of their body in order to provide a distraction so that they have time to run away.

Pao is all set if Anfisa decides to have a go.  Those extensions will buy her enough time to kick off her rental Loubs and run the hell away.

This technique was demonstrated by Sister Pedro/Mother Chantal at the last supper.

• Love 16
3 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

One of the crew asked Jorge to sit up and Pao was pointing him out to Jorge.

• Love 1

I don't think people automatically assume Annie is a prostitute because she comes from Thailand, I don't recall that assumption being made about Kyle and Noon, for example (or if it was, not to the level of David and Annie). The reason it comes up, frankly, is because David doesn't seem like someone Annie would be attracted to unless the alternate situation was pretty damn bleak. It's not just that he's older, overweight, and not what most would consider good looking, he's got the personality of Eeyore, with zero drive and no sense of responsibility.

Annie's personality isn't exactly perfect either, but with David, there's just nothing to recommend the dude. Not to mention Annie wants children, and doesn't seem at all likely to have them with David, for multiple reasons. Throw in the fact that Nikki apparently said that's how Annie and David met (I believe that Nikki knows the real story), and Ashley's assertion that David has a history of seeking out sex workers, and I'm inclined to believe it. I don't judge Annie for it, but I do think the relationship is skeevy. And while I usually tend to defend Annie, it pissed me off when she was so quick to jump on Anfisa over the webcam stuff, especially when Anfisa had already said that she didn't think it mattered if Annie had been involved in sex work.

I was also incredibly annoyed when everyone jumped on Anfisa for saying that she would divorce Jorge if the child turned out to be his. I think David said something about that not being what marriage is?  Yes please, Obi-Wan, share your relationship wisdom with us. You're our only hope.

I might have some sympathy if Jorge genuinely didn't know he had a kid out there, but he knew about the possibility for years, ignored it, and lied to Anfisa when she asked him about it specifically. As horrible as I think it was for Molly to move Luis in to a house with children he'd never previously met, at least he was aware of their existence when he came to the US.

I am super curious about the baby momma's age. If she was older and Jorge was under 18, that's statutory rape in California, isn't it? It's one thing if it was just a question of a few months age difference and one was just on the wrong side of a birthday or something, but if she's considerably older, I would absolutely place the responsibility on her, though it doesn't change the fact that Jorge should have been upfront about it to Anfisa.

24 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Apparently you can rent Louboutins by the week 

https://eternal-styles.myshopify.com/collections/all

I bet Pao has a punch card. The Tell All was number 10, so they threw in Roos' rental for free.

• Love 13

Well that was two hours of my life I shall never bet back.  Can I say boring.  Nothing new and the smirk or Russ face pretty much told how fake it all is.

Annie keeps getting called a 'dance girl' because Ashley won't give it up.  Ashley is really something.  Vengeful and unappreciative of Annie being over here with no family.  Only David...ugg. 

Molly seems to have more on her plate she doesn't want aired.  Not sure what but she has that look of the cat that swollowed the canary. 

I was happy to see Azan got rid of that red hair.  His hair always looks so dirty and uncared for.  Adding red dye really set it off.

Best part of the night was when Molly's daughter arrived.  Worst part of the night was when Molly announced she's got another young lover.  Really Molly????

• Love 5

Stop with the re-runs.  The first hour of the show was clips of past episodes.  This whole show fees like TLC chose a "scandal" for each couple and all they can think of doing is repeating the same things over and over again.

Thank goodness for Anfisa's and Paola's spat.  The only interesting part of the show and the host kept saying, "What happened?"  I guess they didn't show a repeat for her during lunch.

I hate Juan, but I loved him being on this show for how uncomfortable it made Pao.  I used to like her and Russ and thought they had a cool story.  Now I can't stand either one of them.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, EllaDisco said:

I hate Juan, but I loved him being on this show for how uncomfortable it made Pao.

Hahahaha, right? And Pao, ever the diva, demands that they end the call. Someday, she is not going to get her way. And I am here for it.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, dyanad said:

Me thinks he was under age and she could have gotten into serious trouble if she fingered him as the father. As the saying goes 17 will get you 20.

Jorge is 26 now, so, if the child is nearly 10, he would have been 15 or 16 when she was conceived.

• Love 5
55 minutes ago, PeaceLily2 said:

Don’t put that on Jessica Rabbit.  

Jessica Rabbit wasn't bad, she was just drawn that way. Plus, she loved her husband.

• Love 10