Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Kangatush said:

I'm sure it probably would, but Anfisa already has her green card.

Well she should get a job and a divorce then. 

Edited by Spike
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Russ chose Pao with his penis. He wanted arm candy that was out of his league. He only cares about her looks  and he thought he could trade his average looks but above average income for a trophy bride.  Unfortunately he no longer has the above average income.

He’d never settle for Annie since she is too average looking. After all, if he wanted a nice, average looking girl, he could have found 1000 of those in OK. 

But I think Pao wasn’t being her espicy esexy Colombia true self when Russ met her. I think she may have been attractive and curvy, but I doubt she told him she wanted to be modeling nearly naked. Wasn’t she  in the “ shoe designing” biz with her brother? She played him.

• Love 4
(edited)
10 hours ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

There’s a link in here for Pao’s calendar. 

https://starcasm.net/get-your-signed-paola-mayfield-calendar-now-for-59-99/

As I suspected , a made for TV fake opportunity to made some cold hard cash with a trashy calendar. Just how much of the proceeds will go to charity? Five cents? Or does the charity include paying for hair dye and fake careers? How is this representing Colombia? Inquiring minds want to know!

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Spike said:

Well she should get a job and a divorce then. 

She's getting money from something to pay rent, tuition, and for her car.  I think she honestly did have legit feelings for Jorge that he's done his very best to kill.  Don't forget, she says that he was her first.  

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Kangatush said:

Don't forget, she says that he was her first.  

Show of hands of all who believe that.

My feeling is she like the others on this show are addicted to the drama and attention it brings.  If Anfisa was to pull the plug and go on to have a normal life with a job or school how would she feel special?  Normal does not get you on TV where you can garner sympathy (or not) and perhaps catch the eye of someone with a few dollars and a penchant for drama.

• Love 6
23 hours ago, Mothra said:

The return of Andrrrrrrei--hot damn.  I loved hearing his wife practice her ?Moldavian?  Girl loves to roll her some R's.

LOL,that cracked me up. Romanian, Ukrainian, and Russian are spoken in Moldova. Apparently "Moldovan" is essentially Romanian. There's a slight difference, like the difference between British English and American English. I have a friend from Moldova and she speaks Romanian and Russian. (and English and Spanish).  

20 hours ago, Mothra said:

Bless you.  Now I know that Colombian culture dictates that you don't have to wear pants, either, if you have some sparkly fishnet tights. 

Seriously.  This is a pinup calendar (I know, stop the presses) featuring, apparently, only Paola in scanty (or no) clothes.  In the US, we don't call this "modeling."  We call it "posing."   I'm sure her father is proud.  I can't imagine what Russ thinks, but if she can sell enough of these calendars--assuming she gets 1/2 of the net from each sale--like two million or so, he can retire.

Who here believes that one nickel of the proceeds from Pao's oh so classy and artistic calendar will go to charity? Go on, be brave, we're all friends here. If any charity sees a penny I will cheerfully eat an automobile. You can choose the make and model. 

The pictures looks like they are trying to be like Playboy photos. From the 70's. How many times do we need to see Pao's O face? (NONE! THE ANSWER IS NONE!! JESUS CHRIST PAO!)

• Love 15
On 7/18/2018 at 9:28 PM, zenme said:

Yeah. What is it with Family Chantel with people and respect? Every episode someone (River mainly) mentions respect. Get over yourselves, Family Chantal!

It reminds me of the middle schoolers i work with:  "He disrepected me!"  All! Day! Long!  Then again these folks sound and act like middle schoolers.

• Love 5

My favorite calendar photo is the one where Pao is provocatively eating a wedge of watermelon, I guess she’s supposed to be like Eve with the apple, and the watermelon matches her hair. 

• Love 6
22 hours ago, Mothra said:

Bless you.  Now I know that Colombian culture dictates that you don't have to wear pants, either, if you have some sparkly fishnet tights. 

Seriously.  This is a pinup calendar (I know, stop the presses) featuring, apparently, only Paola in scanty (or no) clothes.  In the US, we don't call this "modeling."  We call it "posing."   I'm sure her father is proud.  I can't imagine what Russ thinks, but if she can sell enough of these calendars--assuming she gets 1/2 of the net from each sale--like two million or so, he can retire.

What A frickin joke, her and her calendar. I remember her going on and on about how proud she was to represent her country that it would've about Columbia, etc. Now she is hawking her old body for no reason except MONEY. 60 bucks for a calendar???

• Love 3
On 7/17/2018 at 8:32 PM, iwasish said:

The more I think about it the more I think his mom and sister are in on this con. They or Azan are going to ask for money to reimburse for the wedding. Or if they do just postpone it, they will massively pad the bills and make a hefty  profit. 

I have been saying this from the beginning. There is no way that Azan's family would want him to marry a lazy unkept American girl. They have pretended to like her all along because they know she sends MONEY!

• Love 6
21 hours ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

I am loving the swaps you all came up with, and the reasons why. I forgot about Andrrrei, we definitely need to rotate him! I would especially like to see him with Pao. I would like to see her tantrums and fake crying get her nowhere fast.

I agree that Annie and Russ would work out great for Annie, but she is nowhere near hot enough for Russ. I actually think he and Anfisa would do well together.

If we are going by karma, I would say Pao and Jorge need to be together forever.

I just can't get on the admiration bandwagon for Andrei. He is a control freak. He has been that way before he even came here. Calling and demanding to know where she was all the time, and how he flat said NO to a bacherlorette party. And so much more. I dated a control freak for 3 years, it only escalates and gets worse and worse. She will regret ever marrying him.

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, seniorpatriot said:

Now she is hawking her old body for no reason except MONEY. 60 bucks for a calendar???

If you don't get the calendar autographed, it's ONLY $ 40! 

• Love 2
53 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Then just sign it yourself.  It will be as authentic as anything else related to this show.

56 minutes ago, seniorpatriot said:

I just can't get on the admiration bandwagon for Andrei. He is a control freak. He has been that way before he even came here. Calling and demanding to know where she was all the time, and how he flat said NO to a bacherlorette party. And so much more. I dated a control freak for 3 years, it only escalates and gets worse and worse. She will regret ever marrying him.

I didn't see Andrei being a control freak.  I saw a lot of people (Elizabeth's family) saying that, but it just seemed like it was the "story line" because there was no other drama in their lives.  I haven't seen them since their original season however.

• Love 6
58 minutes ago, seniorpatriot said:

I get that if it's true. This is TLC and I know that they do manipulate footage and where there is smoke..... But then again, TLC is also known to manufacture story lines. 

2 hours ago, seniorpatriot said:

I agree. I don't get the Andrei love either. Where was that blind item a few months ago about him leaving Moldova for Ireland  because he killed an ex? I could see it!

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Who here believes that one nickel of the proceeds from Pao's oh so classy and artistic calendar will go to charity? Go on, be brave, we're all friends here. If any charity sees a penny I will cheerfully eat an automobile. You can choose the make and model. 

What if the "charity" is to buy Pao a shirt?

3 hours ago, EllaDisco said:

I didn't see Andrei being a control freak.  I saw a lot of people (Elizabeth's family) saying that, but it just seemed like it was the "story line" because there was no other drama in their lives.  I haven't seen them since their original season however.

His actions weren't nearly as controlling as Libby tried to make them.  His speech is very direct, so people took that as controlling.  But if you let him complete his thought, it was logical.  The no bachelor party thing, was actually because of the nonsense he had seen as a bouncer, and he was applying it to himself as well. 

• Love 8

Pao's cuh-reer is the charity, let's be real. She is the full recipient. 

I just read that Bristol Palin is going to be on Teen Mom. (I think that ship sailed already for her, technically. )

That got me thinking about reality "stars" in general, and for some of them, once they get a taste of that modicum of fame and attention, they crave it and can't bear to lose it. They are willing to publicly humiliate themselves and be the butt of jokes (and entire forums), just to have "fans". Nicole doesn't care about being a total idiot because, hey, she's on tv! Same for Pao, Molly and Darcy. Mama June and Honey Boo Boo will keep on being fools on tv for the fame and $. I think it's a new addiction for the 21st century, and it's really sad.

• Love 3

Doesn’t Russ see  that website and realize she made and continues to make a fool out of him?  Classy calendar? All about Colombia? It was all about Pao’s tits and ass. And how much of them she can reveal and still “respect” her husband.

I bet it was more a vanity project that she will never make money off of, except for what she sells. 

• Love 6
(edited)
37 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Pedro is stacked enough to find a much less crazy American, maybe even one who can speak Spanish without shouting.

Chantel acts like he’s now a violent maniac cause he took a swing or two a her obnoxious. BABY brother. But she  certainly didn’t seem to be concerned for her own safety with him. They were arguing pretty good there and he was clearly frustrated with her, but never so much as looked like he might raise a hand to her. 

If Chantel would look at how she’s contributed to the situation by running her mouth to her family and fueling their dislike and distrust of Pedro, and sit down with him and come to a reasonable agreement with how much of their income can be sent to the DR and for what purpose it’s going there for, they could have a pretty nice marriage. Pedro willingly works two jobs, his hobby is his video  games, NOT going out drinking and as Chantel has said, he treats her well. She could have done so much worse... (LUIS!!)

Caught a few seconds of Sunday’s show... Is Azan there or is it a cardboard cut out of him? Nicole is gasping about something Jorge says but Azan doesn’t even move, 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 9
11 hours ago, magemaud said:

I’m surprised that Pao can write as you can hear the air whooshing between her ears.

49 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Chantel acts like he’s now a violent maniac cause he took a swing or two a her obnoxious. BABY brother. But she  certainly didn’t seem to be concerned for her own safety with him. They were arguing pretty good there and he was clearly frustrated with her, but never so much as looked like he might raise a hand to her. 

If Chantel would look at how she’s contributed to the situation by running her mouth to her family and fueling their dislike and distrust of Pedro, and sit down with him and come to a reasonable agreement with how much of their income can be sent to the DR and for what purpose it’s going there for, they could have a pretty nice marriage. Pedro willingly works two jobs, his hobby is his video  games, NOT going out drinking and as Chantel has said, he treats her well. She could have done so much worse... (LUIS!!)

Caught a few seconds of Sunday’s show... Is Azan there or is it a cardboard cut out of him? Nicole is gasping about something Jorge says but Azan doesn’t even move, 

When he was yelling at her he was channeling Ricky Ricardo.  Chantel joo have some ‘splaining to do!

• Love 3
On 2018-07-01 at 11:13 PM, athousandclowns said:

I do believe my suspicions were right about Pao and her blood type. Mi understand her crying if she wanted the pregnancy but why would feel quilt about a rare blood type? Like I mentioned you need to have the injection immediately after first pregnacy/ abortion/ miscarriage. I think she has one in her past and now each pregnacy there can be difficulty. 

I tirned it off after the crying to the girlfriend. 

So blown out of proportion. It’s a stupid storyline. I don’t get all her anger towards Russ saying he wasn’t there for her and he doesn’t care. I truly believe she is laying down the groundwork so she can go back to Columbia. I wish she would go already!

• Love 1
On 2018-07-15 at 5:52 PM, Kareem said:

Hard to take Pao seriously with that bozo wig she's sporting.  He looks like Bobby Brady and she looks nuts.  Hope she does everyone a favor and goes back to Colommmbia.  They're exhausting.  

S

On 2018-07-15 at 5:52 PM, Kareem said:

Hard to take Pao seriously with that bozo wig she's sporting.  He looks like Bobby Brady and she looks nuts.  Hope she does everyone a favor and goes back to Colommmbia.  They're exhausting.  

The very idea that Pao doesn’t know whether to choose her husband or chose her friend in a Columbia is very telling. Russ needs to dump her ass. She’s a bitch plain and simple.

• Love 10

I've seen this show (or the original) maybe 1 or 2 times, tops.  I did remember David and Annie from when she first came to the US.  I remembered her being all pouty about not having her own home in CA, like she expected to be living in Beverly Hills or something, right next to A list celebs.  I was like dude, she's totally here for the money.  Then I remembered he had none or next to none.  

So I had something else on TLC and was busy with something else and this show came on tonight.  I'm like these two again?  The part that got my attention is when Annie said oh, I'll go live at the storage unit.  I thought they were actually going to live in a storage unit from what she said.  I was like WTF??  Then I see they were going into some small apartment there, but it was an actual apartment, not a freaking storage unit with the pull down garage type door.    She was saying how she wanted to go back to Thailand, and I was like honey, go then, stop whining about it.  Then David says oh but your dream to go to school, I want you to have that.  Dude, you're living above a storage facility.  Any schooling looks like a pipe dream at present.  

How do any of these folks think that marrying after 90 days is a good idea?  I don't care if you skype or facetime 8 hours a day, that isn't a substitute for being with a person in person.  I also watch Catfish so it's easier to hide material shit when you're just communicating electronically.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, hoosier80 said:

How do any of these folks think that marrying after 90 days is a good idea?  I don't care if you skype or facetime 8 hours a day, that isn't a substitute for being with a person in person.  I also watch Catfish so it's easier to hide material shit when you're just communicating electronically.  

Annie and David actually dated for about a year, in person, in Thailand.  They're an exception to the people who only have virtual "relationships".  

• Love 1
(edited)
On 7/16/2018 at 4:01 PM, magemaud said:

River's GLASSES got their ass kicked! 

Original "glasses" comment: RichieSolderBro.     Didn't River have a bitemark on his cheek...surrounded by a BRIGHT lipstick?   Nicole is a dirty fighter.

Edited by Former Nun

I think Nicole's attitude change is because she doesn't want to be Moroccan. She wants to be Morcockin and hasn't been getting any of that (or been able to double fist McDonald's and Taco Bell at the same time) . . . so she's broken. 

• Love 12
9 hours ago, Kangatush said:

Annie and David actually dated for about a year, in person, in Thailand.  They're an exception to the people who only have virtual "relationships".  

...and during that time, she knew he was completely broke. She threatened to leave him all the time. Then, his friend Chris would pop in and rescue him with some quick cash. I don't understand why Annie thought it would be different here. What did David tell her to convince her life would be all champagne and roses? She must have been very desperate to believe him. He's such a schmo. I just don't get it, and frankly, I find it very hard to be sympathetic toward Annie. There were red flags all over the place and she just didn't want to see them. 

• Love 5
(edited)

It didn’t help David’s case that instead of going directly to Louisville, he first took Annie to Chris’s luxurious home in LA and gave her the impression they’d be staying there for a while. After that, how could a firehouse in Kentucky compare to her first glimpse of life in America? Then, to downgrade to a room (I can't even pretend it's an apartment) above an office must be devastating! (although I don't feel a bit sorry for Annie) 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, IntoTheMystic said:

I think Nicole's attitude change is because she doesn't want to be Moroccan. She wants to be Morcockin and hasn't been getting any of that (or been able to double fist McDonald's and Taco Bell at the same time) . . . so she's broken. 

Okay folks, i am in a McD's in DC, laughing out loud at all these comments!!  We should petition TLC to have our MVP commentators to do a Mystery Science Theater type show.   Many of us (heck all of us) would be better than the current hosting.

Thanks all!!

• Love 8
13 hours ago, iwasish said:

Chantel will have the opportunity to regret her decision to divorce Pedro. Guaranteed her second husband (family approved!) will be a hypercritical gasbag who belittles and berates her if she gains a pound or ever speaks her mind. She will be expected to keep a tidy home, pop out a couple of well behaved, attractive children, and be arm candy for the professional events she will surely have to attend. She will miss her good looking adoring hunk of man, who thought she was the cat's pajamas. 

11 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

There are a number of people on this forum who have experienced the K1 process-its not exactly as shown on TLC (surprise!). People who are coming over on a K1 have established, long term relationships which have not been only online. The K1 is not a trial period. Its the final run-up to the wedding. 

• Love 3
On 7/15/2018 at 9:18 PM, Lady Iris said:

Oh! That smirk of hers is maddening! It’s the knowing smirk of someone who knows they effed up but thinks if they play dumb, innocent and cute all will be forgiven and forgotten.

Also, Nicole ducks her head and covers her face, just like a two year old would if caught stealing from the cookie jar.  It's not very endearing in a 20-something mother.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, jackjill89 said:

He's such a schmo.

So sorry.  This just popped into my head when reading JackJill89's comment.   Is anyone here old enough to remember the Lil' Abner comic strips?  The SCHMOO?  I see a mighty close resemblance ...

Schmoo.thumb.jpg.b606b4eca9e0e4f4993904e0976cfd6f.jpg

• Love 7
17 hours ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

I think it's a new addiction for the 21st century, and it's really sad.

And all these "Bravolebrity" types are the glam stars for the 21st Century.   In history, they'll probably be included with the likes of Cary Grant, Clark Gable, Bette Davis, Shirley Temple, etc.  The biographies of Pedro, Chantel, Nicole, and "Azan" will be on the same shelf as revered stars.  It is fascinating.

• Love 1
On 7/19/2018 at 11:12 AM, gingerella said:

Lastly, this is a silly, ridiculous fake reality show (hello oxymoron!) so I just can't get worked up over what happens to Nicole and why she's not as shrieky this season, she made her bed and now she has to lie (literally and figuratively) in it on national TV. She's shown herself to be a terrible mother and person who embodies the Seven Deadly Sins and wears them as a badge. Whatever she gets, she earned.

Except for food, clothing, shelter, and care of a child.  She's simply a user: takes, takes, takes.   GREAT POST, Gingerella!  Everyone should read it.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Former Nun said:

There are several comments supporting Pedro in his sadness/anger that Chantel shares everything with FamilyChantel

I think we've seen Pedro do the same thing with FamilyPedro.

His remarks to his family are mostly about HER FAMILY not really about Chantel herself, only that she tells her family all their business and as he said adds fuel to the fire.  Did she really object to him sending money home in the beginning? Or did her family’s harping on the harvesting convince her it was not acceptable. Add to that the fact that SHE lied to her folks and had him lie also about their real relationship. 

Pedro is not perfect by far. But he’s head and shoulders above most of what passes as a man on this show and Chantel is lucky he didn’t go back to the DR with his sister.  

• Love 2
On 7/19/2018 at 7:53 AM, libgirl2 said:

Maybe they can get together on a live show. I agree, she would be happy and he would have a wife that would actually want to stay home and have kids. 

SHE would be happy.  His parents would gradually come to love her.  Russ, on the other hand, would be spending his time mooning over a $60 (autographed!) calendar and yearning for that espicey Latina who's with Jorge.

• Love 3
On 7/19/2018 at 7:57 AM, Mothra said:

She said she was "pursuing a bachelor's degree in nursing" at a community college.  Is that possible?  Can you get a bachelor's at a community college?

I didn't think so, but with the various new policies of colleges and universities, I'll never be sure.  Universities that looked down on online courses are now making BIG BUCKS online.  States that required YEARS of medical education to write prescriptions have lowered their standards.  If Danielle (sp?) is on her way to an R.N., maybe Chantel is too.

• Love 2
On 7/16/2018 at 2:17 PM, Kid said:

How low David must look in Annie's eyes. She worked in dick suck bars to help her family and her new husband won't take a clean $10 an hour job to at least pretend to support her.

He could work in  a Fast Food place and eat free burgers and fries all day or be a buncer at a strip club

Just move that quivering mound of fat you call an ass and take care of your wife

13 hours ago, Former Nun said:

Original "glasses" comment: RichieSolderBro.     Didn't River have a bitemark on his cheek...surrounded by a BRIGHT lipstick?   Nicole is a dirty fighter.

yup and I was surprised his Mom didnt fawn all over him and cry because he was injured

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Former Nun said:

I didn't think so, but with the various new policies of colleges and universities, I'll never be sure.  Universities that looked down on online courses are now making BIG BUCKS online.  States that required YEARS of medical education to write prescriptions have lowered their standards.  If Danielle (sp?) is on her way to an R.N., maybe Chantel is too.

Wait.  Danielle is on her way to an RN?  God help us all.

Several people posted that it is possible to get a nursing degree at a community college, a BA no less.  I'm old, and that didn't used to be what community college was for.  It was for certification for careers that did not require a bachelor's degree ( like an LPN), or for students who needed some extra schooling before they transferred to a four-year program at a regular college.  And online college is like talking Martian to me.  Martian that costs a whole lot of money.

• Love 3

Nah if it was a bite there would have been much more fall out. I think lipstick got on her braces (her teeth really protrude and the braces are stuck on the middle of them) and her face got pushed onto his cheek in the melee and then lipstick marks were left behind. It didn’t seem like anyone other than Pedro and River were fighting, the rest were just pushing, shoving and pulling each other and the combatants.

if blood were drawn, Family Chantel would have Pedro’s head on a stake. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

His remarks to his family are mostly about HER FAMILY not really about Chantel herself, only that she tells her family all their business and as he said adds fuel to the fire.  Did she really object to him sending money home in the beginning? Or did her family’s harping on the harvesting convince her it was not acceptable. Add to that the fact that SHE lied to her folks and had him lie also about their real relationship. 

Pedro is not perfect by far. But he’s head and shoulders above most of what passes as a man on this show and Chantel is lucky he didn’t go back to the DR with his sister.  

When reading this comment it hit me that only did Chantel lie to her parents, she lied to them for almost 3 months.  Only when they had to get married within the 90-day time frame did Chantel finally tell her parents the truth.  For whatever reason, her keeping up the lie for 90-days instead of just a one-time lie really places a lot of blame on Chantel for every thing that followed.  Three months is a long time to keep up pretenses and then try to undo it with a one-time 'actually we're getting married in two days.'  

• Love 5
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

Nah if it was a bite there would have been much more fall out.

A blog recap from "All About the Tea," one of several mentions online:  "The episode begins with a dishy rewind of last week’s Family Chantel brawl. Pedro’s take-out donkey kick marks his exit, and cues Chantel to dramatically wail her protest. TLC mics pick up the sibling convo as Pedro and Nicole escape down the street — the messy duo chased by Karen’s bellows for immigration justice. The family goes back inside, and the aftermath of the smackdown is as messy as Karen’s Spanglish. River is bitten and clawed, and Chantel is indignantly horrified."

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Mothra said:

Several people posted that it is possible to get a nursing degree at a community college, a BA no less.  I'm old, and that didn't used to be what community college was for

I'm older and still stunned...well, semi-stunned.  Guess I'm no longer shocked by anything.  I found this online:  "Community college bachelor's degree programs are designed to meet local workforce needs and expand access to four-year degrees to a broad range of students. Twenty-three states allow community colleges to award bachelor's degrees; in most states, however, only a few institutions offer the programs."

Arizona has the largest community college system in the states (Maricopa County Community College).  They do not offer an RN or a bachelors degree, but here's more info:  "The Associate in Applied Science (AAS) in Nursing Program is available at eight of the Maricopa Community Colleges. Clinical experiences are provided in a variety of healthcare settings. Nursing Program graduates are eligible to apply for the national exam for the registered nurse license. Licensing requirements are the exclusive responsibility of the State Board of Nursing.

• Love 3
On 7/16/2018 at 3:38 AM, RedBagWithMakeup said:

This this this!! So freaking fake! Just like the fake pretty cry and eye dabbing she's been doing all season. 

I noticed during the arguing that teeth snarling look she has while spewing her venom ,  pao seems like a vicious person. Get out Russ - you’re wasting your life with this bitch

• Love 8
(edited)
17 hours ago, Former Nun said:

A blog recap from "All About the Tea," one of several mentions online:  "The episode begins with a dishy rewind of last week’s Family Chantel brawl. Pedro’s take-out donkey kick marks his exit, and cues Chantel to dramatically wail her protest. TLC mics pick up the sibling convo as Pedro and Nicole escape down the street — the messy duo chased by Karen’s bellows for immigration justice. The family goes back inside, and the aftermath of the smackdown is as messy as Karen’s Spanglish. River is bitten and clawed, and Chantel is indignantly horrified."

There’s a lot of confusion over what was actually said . Did River call Pedro the N or F word, so I think nothing is clear about the whole argument. I did hear the sisters discussing lipstick and scratches and bites. Chantel never told Pedro that Nicole BIT River’s cheek and I would think that is something so would have thrown out there. So until I hear River say it and see more evidence  on him, I stick with the lipstick.

Mother Chantel should be screaming from the rooftop if her precious was bitten. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1