Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I totally agree, keeping Malena after she said she was quitting her job was a rotten thing to do.     Memory mistakes don't get fixed during training camp, and it was so wrong to let her quit her job when she had zero chance to make the team.      I think she's simply not a team dancer, but an individual dancing star.       That was so sad for her to get cut so close to the team announcement.     I hope she got another job, and she will get her priorities in order.      

The 1st office visit where we learned she was benched on the Jets said it all.  I was suprised they kept her in TC.  I have to wait until google play has the episode...

But I always thought Malena seemed a little too sure of herself. I wonder if she thought because it was the last night she was safe?  

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

Can't help but notice Hannah's photo is different from the one on her twitter. This is 1000% better.

They've been swapping some of them out here and there on SM.  I noticed they used a much prettier one of Tasha on FB when they posted about the chat with Molly, Kash, Tasha and Yuko.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Jess14 said:

Of the current team, I would probably say Lacey, Bridget, and Kashara (sometimes she can look soft, so I’m hesitant here, but generally, I like her body). I feel like the pickings are kind of slim though because there are only 3 senior vets, and I think the best dancers from Kashara and Amy’s group and the current 3-year girls are gone, while the two-years are generally lackluster and always have been, and we didn’t get to know the rookies very well. 

I will say that while I stand by my picks based on the criteria, if we're going by favorites, I think the rookies will quickly fill the void that I feel from the vets being just so-so this year. I really like Ashley, Bridget, Briana, and Jalyn. 

I wont be able to watch the episode until tomorrow, but even without watching, I'm still annoyed by these last 2 cuts. Malena should've been cut weeks ago - before she quit her job. I dont blame K&J for her quitting. She's an adult, but it was obvious that she wouldn't be up to par this year. Meanwhile, Lily gets cut without a warning - thats awful to that to her on the last night. 

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, Jennv said:

I'm not impressed with Taylor. I wonder why they picked her over Lily?

I thought Taylor J looked stronger earlier in camp.

I'd like to trade Lily out for Taylor J.

And trade Tara for Christina.

Then the squad would have been perfect. 

• Love 10
7 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

If you had to choose three members of the team who are the "total package," right now, exactly as they are today, who would you name? 

By total pkg I mean body is on point, not too thin, not too soft. Beautiful face and makeup. Beautiful hair. Well groomed at all times. Clean, powerful, charismatic dancer with great kicks. Speaks well and comes across as warm, friendly, professional, approachable, well rounded and intelligent. Appears to be an excellent, supportive, hard working teammate. Has more on social media than "look how beautiful my friends and I are." Shows up on time and follows the rules.

Tell me who ticks all the boxes for you? You can only pick three.

Am I allowed to choose Lauren three times? Because I'm choosing Lauren three times. 

My new favorite cheerleader: Jinelle Esther McBlurryface (seriously though... why is her face blurred?)vlcsnap-2018-10-25-21h36m03s697.thumb.jpg.90ba7d080e45e2e690a8d4f62170a911.jpg

Edited by kevinrm27
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Squad photo is up and new cameos up as well 

Omg the new cameos are so bad! I only like about 3-4 of them. Sad that their photographers couldn’t take better pictures of these beautiful women. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, go4luca said:

For those who haven't seen it yet on SM.

_2018_19 squad.jpg

Seriously - Cianna looks like her arm goes all the way to Savvy’s head!

Edited by DCCme
  • Love 15
3 minutes ago, DCCme said:

Seriously - Cianna looks like her arm goes all the way to Savvy’s head!

Yup! Jalyn should be at an angle like Brennan and isn't.

Yuko should not be pulling at the top unless her counter is...and Lexie isn't.

Caroline and Amber are wearing dresses not uniforms

The front is too loose, the back is too tight

For height purposes Christina and Jalyn should switch places. Christina and Brennan are more in line with each other as is Jalyn and Bridget.

Cianna should be straight and she's canted so she's the new Slender man.

And this is just what I remember. 

• Love 1

My top 3? Lauren, Kashara, and Tasha. Maddie in 4th. 

I'm annoyed that Lily wasn't ever called in for feedback. Malena should have never made TC. And I'd have cut Alanna for looking like a chipmunk and Taylor for lack of power over Lily.

Nice to see Titans Briana featured finally.

I didn't tune in this year for the focus to be on one candidate. Too bad the other rookies got shortchanged.

• Love 3

Why are we not talking more about Malena and her cut...because we know there was ALOT more to her meltdown than what was shown...right? I would be WAY too embarrassed to come back after me behaving like that on national TV. Just me?

Edited by Pebbles116
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Pebbles116 said:

Why are we not talking more about Malena and her cut...because we know there was ALOT more to her meltdown that was shown...right? I would be WAY too embarrassed to come back after me behaving like that on national TV. Just me?

I haven't watched it yet. What did she do?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

If it was me and I acted the way she did I wouldn’t come back I would be way to embarrassed !! Total meltdown no no I can do this 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 4
Just now, MrsEVH said:

I seriously don't want to spoil it for you...but she started saying, "no, no, no," and defending why she needed to stay with tears streaming down her face and generally breaking down. Not her best look, esp compared to Lily's cut--she held it together.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Pebbles116 said:

Why are we not talking more about Malena and her cut...because we know there was ALOT more to her meltdown that was shown...right? I would be WAY too embarrassed to come back after me behaving like that on national TV. Just me?

I mean, I'm not sure what else to say. I think Kelli did her a great disservice by keeping her as long as she did and it created a false hope. She quit her job, put her life on hold and for what? The thing 99% of us agreed on by episode 3. 

The fact that Kelli announced, "I can't make excuses for her anymore," is what killed me. If you're making excuses for anyone, cut them and tell them to come back. Don't drag this out.

I do think Malena likely had an epic meltdown especially when we saw Judy covering her face and then a split second later it's edited to where she looks completely normal. 

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Pebbles116 said:

I seriously don't want to spoil it for you...but she started saying, "no, no, no," and defending why she needed to stay with tears streaming down her face and generally breaking down. Not her best look, esp compared to Lily's cut--she held it together.

That's okay, go ahead and spoil away. Was she begging like Nina from season 2? 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

I mean, I'm not sure what else to say. I think Kelli did her a great disservice by keeping her as long as she did and it created a false hope. She quit her job, put her life on hold and for what? The thing 99% of us agreed on by episode 3. 

The fact that Kelli announced, "I can't make excuses for her anymore," is what killed me. If you're making excuses for anyone, cut them and tell them to come back. Don't drag this out.

I do think Malena likely had an epic meltdown especially when we saw Judy covering her face and then a split second later it's edited to where she looks completely normal. 

What got me was the squirming. Shaking her legs around like she was about to get a painful shot in the arm or something. It was jittery and over the top. I believe she was heart broken. But it was very unprofessional.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

That's okay, go ahead and spoil away. Was she begging like Nina from season 2? 

She just started saying no over and over again and "Don't tell me I've worked hard" and "Don't tell me..." I mean, it was epic toddler level from the second she walked in. She knew what was happening. 

• Love 7
Just now, Lily80 said:

What got me was the squirming. Shaking her legs around like she was about to get a painful shot in the arm or something. It was jittery and over the top. I believe she was heart broken. But it was very unprofessional.

THIS.

She wouldn't even let Kelli speak. Should Kelli have cut her week 2? YES. But even so, Malena knew what was coming and should have handled herself better.

• Love 9

Why, why, why did CHARLOTTE get to announce the team? Seriously? WTF.

13 minutes ago, heckkitty said:

I saw that, and she’s was tearing up ?

Yeah. Poor Kristin. Good on her for showing up. That must have been hard.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, go4luca said:

Interesting seeing where we are right now.  Although this does include the additional vote by @J-R since that vote didn't list only (3).

This only includes the one Lacey vote though, from @vivianspoetry.  Not sure how that should be tabulated, lol.

Favorites Grid V1.jpg

I will revise and follow the rules:  Hannah (not Lacey).  Thanks for doing this.  

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, Pebbles116 said:

Lily was so classy. Melina not so much. Her actions during her cut scene show part of why she should have been cut a loooong time ago. She had so many problems that never seemed to get better. Maybe she shouldn’t have been strung along, but still. I don’t like her. I hope she doesn’t come back. 

Edited by KatieC
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Nombre said:

I think Brennan is a one and done. She always has a weird expression on her face.  I liked Lily better or Tara could have stayed.

Here's what I think: Brennan is a one and done (not because I don't like her because I DO), but because I think TPTB don't like her overall look and facial expressions and therefore will be cut at finals next year a la Kat.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Nombre said:

I think Brennan is a one and done. She always has a weird expression on her face.  I liked Lily better or Tara could have stayed.

I hope so.  I don’t like her weird expressions when she is speaking or when she is dancing.  It’s almost creepy the way she looks.  

I really hope both Lily and Tara come back and try out again.  

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, Lily80 said:

Why, why, why did CHARLOTTE get to announce the team? Seriously? WTF.

Yeah. Poor Kristin. Good on her for showing up. That must have been hard.

She wasn’t the only cut TCC there though, so she had company. 

• Love 4

I think the team announcment was so lackluster.  I mean, the girls pretty much knew they made the team with Kelli, Charlotte, and Judy came over to them.  You can see it all over Madeline M's face.  She was already holding back the tears.

• Love 14