Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

20 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

I tried to get the podcast with Judy and Kelli to come on for me, but it would not. Did she say anything about auditions being move to March?

No just calendar due to auditions and weather 

7 minutes ago, ByTor said:

LOL I was going to say Brennan, Brennan, and Brennan, but Lacey works  :)

Do you want Brennan or Lacey?  I'll add yours!  Do I add three votes Brennan and three for Lacey since neither of you listed two others?  LOL!

• Love 3
4 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

If you had to choose three members of the team who are the "total package," right now, exactly as they are today, who would you name? 

By total pkg I mean body is on point, not too thin, not too soft. Beautiful face and makeup. Beautiful hair. Well groomed at all times. Clean, powerful, charismatic dancer with great kicks. Speaks well and comes across as warm, friendly, professional, approachable, well rounded and intelligent. Appears to be an excellent, supportive, hard working teammate. Has more on social media than "look how beautiful my friends and I are." Shows up on time and follows the rules.

Tell me who ticks all the boxes for you? You can only pick three.

Lacy Gina Bridget 

• Love 1

Just for fun, updated to include Brennan for @ByTor.

Still has @J-R's extra vote since he split his 3rd vote between Hannah and Lacey.

Only one vote for Bytor (went with Brennan) and ViviansPoetry (Lacey) since they each only listed on name.

Not too shabby for a rookie (Bridget!). :o)

Favorites Grid V2.jpg

Edited by go4luca
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

You pulled me out of lurkdom with this question! I would say Kashara, Lauren, and Bridget. 

Hi! I'm Extreme Fajitas. I've watched since season 1, and I found this forum after Holly P. mysteriously disappeared from social media last summer and I needed answers. My all-time favorite DCC's are Abigail Klein and Holly P.

Edited by ExtremeFajitas
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Jazzmom said:

Is Alexis Lexie?  If so, Kash, Lexie & tie between Maddie and Lauren.

No Alexis is brunette Lexie is blonde 

this is Alexis 

F2899C31-5DFB-440D-92DC-E9621F1D466B.jpeg

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

If you had to choose three members of the team who are the "total package," right now, exactly as they are today, who would you name? 

This pulled me out of lurkdom as well.   :)

Lacey, Lauren, KaShara

• Love 3

Judy really looks beautiful on the podcast.

On the podcast Kelli said the last cut is the "most dramatic season cut".  I am sure Kelli and CMT planned it to be dramatic just for ratings and money.

She also said they will revisit Dayton and Victoria at the end.  

Judy said "Kelli kicks me under the table and I know to shut up".

Meghan Trainor Thanksgiving game.

Kelli said they would probably do calendar shoot in March.

Edited by 5678Pixie
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

Judy really looks beautiful on the podcast.

On the podcast Kelli said the last cut is the "most dramatic season cut".  I am sure Kelli and CMT planned it to be dramatic just for ratings and money.  

She also said they will revisit Dayton and Victoria at the end.  

Judy said "Kelli kicks me under the table and I know to shut up".

Meghan Trainor Thanksgiving game.

Kelli said they would probably do calendar shoot in March.

I am thinking Malena is the one that is dramatic! 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, TexasBorn said:

How did ya'll find out that Charlotte is announcing the team?

Kelli and Judy is a podcast today.  They mentioned it plus they spoke about VK and Dayton getting airtime and Lacy talking about retirement 

1 minute ago, 5678Pixie said:

Good question for @ShellyB

Kelli and Judy mentioned today that the calendar shoot would possible be before tryouts ( in March) as it was too much around the same time of year. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

By total pkg I mean body is on point, not too thin, not too soft. Beautiful face and makeup. Beautiful hair. Well groomed at all times. Clean, powerful, charismatic dancer with great kicks. Speaks well and comes across as warm, friendly, professional, approachable, well rounded and intelligent. Appears to be an excellent, supportive, hard working teammate. Has more on social media than "look how beautiful my friends and I are." Shows up on time and follows the rules.

Kashara, Erin and that one surprises me too, Lauren

Won't be able to watch the show live tonight because of work, but I CANNOT wait to come here after watching it and seeing how the Forum responds! So happy I found this place! :)))

• Love 1
6 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

This is such a hard question considering there are so many beautiful (inside and out) girls on this team! However, my favs are:

Overall: Bridget, Lauren, Gina

Rookie Edition: Bridget, Cianna, Daphne 

6 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

KaShara, Lauren and.... Idk. Alexis? Gina? Bridget? 

• Love 1

I really like Malena and think with more time and confidence in her self that she could be a DCC, but I expected her reaction to come.from VK. It was uncomfortable and sad and showed how emotionally drained she was. I do hope she comes back stronger next year

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, KatieLen said:

I really like Malena and think with more time and confidence in her self that she could be a DCC, but I expected her reaction to come.from VK. It was uncomfortable and sad and showed how emotionally drained she was. I do hope she comes back stronger next year

I think Kelli should have cut Malena back when she said she would quit her job. Malena could have kept her job, done more classes and come back next year.

Thats one of the reasons I lost respect for Kelli.

• Love 16

If Tara hadnt gotten cut, it looks like maybe Taylor or Brennan would be gone as well

Just now, rose711 said:

I think Kelli should have cut Malena back when she said she would quit her job. Malena could have kept her job, done more classes and come back next year.

Thats one of the reasons I lost respect for Kelli.

I agree, it was obvious at the point Malena needed more than 1 training camp. Well, I hope she is doing well now.

• Love 6

I totally agree, keeping Malena after she said she was quitting her job was a rotten thing to do.     Memory mistakes don't get fixed during training camp, and it was so wrong to let her quit her job when she had zero chance to make the team.      I think she's simply not a team dancer, but an individual dancing star.       That was so sad for her to get cut so close to the team announcement.     I hope she got another job, and she will get her priorities in order.      

• Love 10