Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E19: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Thank you for the context.  I didn't watch them.  I USED to like Rinna before she was on this show but she does seem really mean spirited and tries to hide it with laughter.  I know I am in the minority but I hated her wig at the reunion.  The style is cute but it doesn't look good on her. 

I liked her too, and I liked her the first season (IIRC). But, I feel she's shown me who she is, and I can't unsee that now.

• Love 11

I could probably hand wave Tom and Erika's mom not having read her book by them not getting around to it yet. I have a harder time with her not giving them copies of her book. I would assume that since it is her first book that she would be excited about it and wanting to give copies to friends and family. I would also assume that Tom and her mother would want to at least glance through it or something, because they would be proud of Erika since it is her first book. I guess Andy should have asked if she gave copies to her glam squad and have they read it yet. The whole thing seems weird (yup Erika, I wrote weird) to me.

• Love 17
12 hours ago, raiderred1 said:

Erika is so bored with it all yet she signed up for this show so "dance monkey, dance"!  As others have said she does have beautiful skin.

You can have that same beautiful skin for only $500K a year.

Edited by Mr. Minor
  • Love 16
10 hours ago, Jel said:

Ah, and thanks for the explanation.  It is a misunderstanding because I wasn't implying anything about Teddi there. If I thought she was trying to inflate her own importance by being the daughter of a famous person, I'd sincerely have no problem saying so.

There are a number of posts about Teddi's dad -- being a better singer and bigger star than Erika, being genuine rock royalty, having a bigger career than Boy George, etc. All of that might be true, but I don't think that has anything to do with Teddi and John Mellencamp is not on the show, so I don;t find the many mentions of him and his illustrious career, as well as comparisons of his career to others', germane. 

Ohh ok gotcha! Thanks for explaning. ?

• Love 2

I'm going to be honest, I was not impressed with the overall looks and outfit selections. I did like Erika's look. It was retro in just the right amount and her hair and makeup complimented the overall look. Teddi looked nice but her looks was pretty safe. Dorit's outfit wasn't THAT bad when I saw a picture of them standing up but sitting down (again I get a retro vibe from the outfit), but it does nothing when you see the dress whilst sitting down and I'm not convinced that Dorit pulled it off well.

Dorit really believes that she's been nothing but nice to Teddi? And Teddi is quite sensitive when it comes to how people interact with her. When she imitated the way Dorit snapped at her, the reality of what happened and how she imitated it didn't match and that isn't Dorit's way either. Dorit doesn't speak aggressively to people. She speaks condescendingly at people. Dorit's problem is that she doesn't listen and many of them don't. That's the crux of many of the issues among them. They're too busy planning their next retort and selectively picking out what they want to hear that they don't simply listen and acknowledge how someone is feeling. Their behaviour may not have been intended to hurt someone's feelings and if that's the case, stop getting so caught up in defending yourself and just listen. Say 'I hear you, I understand where you're coming from and while it wasn't my intent, I'm sorry that's how I made you feel'. Confrontation beyond that would just be them looking for trouble.

I totally believe that Erika only showed a fraction of her anger because I can relate to that. My temper is bad, not in the physical sense bad but if you get me there, my anger unleashed will be viciously cutting someone down with my words. Admittedly, it takes A LOT to get me there and happened only once in my life when someone was bullying my younger sibling at school (and it stopped by the end of my confrontation with her). I think Erika's threshold trigger is far lower than mine but just in her approach, I can tell that while mean and confrontational, she's not unleashing it all.

I'm confused - was the snapshots Rinna took about LVP from back in the day when she was just a viewer or was she reminiscing on social media at the expense of making fun of LVP's looks? I was under the impression that it was a while back when she was doing it as a fan of the show and not recently, in which case I don't understand why LVP would take issue with that unless to call out Rinna for the sake of calling her out. I also think that getting snappy because Rinna had said she wanted to meet Cedric was extra. She doesn't trust Rinna anymore and so she's automatically going to think the worst without asking any questions. These are all old stories, get over it LVP. Now I can understand if she wanted to confront Rinna about the pictures if they were recently done. And while she was told by Kyle about the pictures, she should have asked about the nature of the pictures before diving right into to addressing it. The pictures weren't anything outlandish but if it was done recently, it was petty and mean spirited on Rinna's part to take her shade of LVP beyond the THs and interviews and turn it into something related to her looks (which basically can be said about all of the women).

Found it strange that no one in Erika's circle has read her book...at least that she's aware of. Also, her response to working with Teddi's dad came across kind of rude though I'm assuming her intent was to say that her dad is a legend and she doesn't belong working alongside him. Maybe she didn't want to say it more nicely because it was an indirect compliment to Teddi, lol.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 1

Looking at the reunion photo of them standing with Andy, they should all fire their stylists. What dreadful ghastly outfits!  Especially LVP in that ugly red sequined affair that lit up the turkey neck like a glittery Christmas tree. Dorit spent all that money on rock hard boobs only to hide everything under a  shiny purple bathrobe. And Erika looked like a character from Star Trek (60s version).

All that $$$$$ - and zero taste. 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

I'm confused - was the snapshots Rinna took about LVP from back in the day when she was just a viewer or was she reminiscing on social media at the expense of making fun of LVP's looks? I was under the impression that it was a while back when she was doing it as a fan of the show and not recently, in which case I don't understand why LVP would take issue with that unless to call out Rinna for the sake of calling her out. I also think that getting snappy because Rinna had said she wanted to meet Cedric was extra. She doesn't trust Rinna anymore and so she's automatically going to think the worst without asking any questions. These are all old stories, get over it LVP. Now I can understand if she wanted to confront Rinna about the pictures if they were recently done. And while she was told by Kyle about the pictures, she should have asked about the nature of the pictures before diving right into to addressing it. The pictures weren't anything outlandish but if it was done recently, it was petty and mean spirited on Rinna's part to take her shade of LVP beyond the THs and interviews and turn it into something related to her looks (which basically can be said about all of the women).

It was recent (2 - 3 months ago) and the only HW she went after was Lisa. Lisa heard about it from Kyle, from people/viewers via twitter as it was happening and Andy asked Rinna about it on a WWHL episode a month or 2 ago. Rinna's comments were nasty, she knew she was in the wrong, which is why she deleted all of them.

• Love 8

I thought Instagram stories only lasted 24 hours. So did Rinna delete them or did they disappear after 24 hours? I have to admit I found Rinna's comments kind of funny, but I do not have a dog in the Rinna/LVP fight.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

It was recent (2 - 3 months ago) and the only HW she went after was Lisa. Lisa heard about it from Kyle, from people/viewers via twitter as it was happening and Andy asked Rinna about it on a WWHL episode a month or 2 ago. Rinna's comments were nasty, she knew she was in the wrong, which is why she deleted all of them.

Well in that case, I don't mind LVP bringing it up. Rinna has claimed being a more responsible parent and working on herself and being more enlightened since her father's death which is why she didn't partake in drama this season so she does deserve to get called out for pulling after-filming shenanigans. She had no issue with LVP that would prompt an attack against LVP's looks...and there was great irony in her of all people making the claims when she walks around with her deformed balloon lips. She chose to attack unprovoked and I think it was intentional because had she done something similar or made a comment like that on the show, she knew that she would get dragged into drama and likely wouldn't be able to help herself. So she attacked knowing that she wasn't required to have it play out on TV. Bringing it up at the reunion is no biggie...she knows that there's a list of topics that need to get discussed and at some point, the argument would have to get squashed. Why would she even think that making fun of someone's appearance (someone she doesn't have a great relationship with) would be taken as humorous?

• Love 11

Why would she even think that making fun of someone's appearance (someone she doesn't have a great relationship with) would be taken as humorous?

What did she say about Lisa's looks? 

4 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

Looking at the reunion photo of them standing with Andy, they should all fire their stylists. What dreadful ghastly outfits!  Especially LVP in that ugly red sequined affair that lit up the turkey neck like a glittery Christmas tree. Dorit spent all that money on rock hard boobs only to hide everything under a  shiny purple bathrobe. And Erika looked like a character from Star Trek (60s version).

All that $$$$$ - and zero taste. 

It is a shame that they all looked like the people waiting in line outside of Studio 54 back in the hay day. Erika keeps bragging about her glam squad who obviously hate her and Dorit has her beauty squad that managed to give her a dried out hair do with sloppy looking bobby pins and a purple lame toga.

I wonder if they ever watch the reunions and cringe at themselves?

• Love 13

On WWHL, there was a poll asking "Whose side are you on...Dorit's or Teddi"?".

Landslide...95% on Teddie's!  Hopefully Dorit will see that and learn that most Bravo viewers aren't delusional like herself.

• Love 12

Biggest disappointment: Finding out that ErICKa’s book is selling - I was hoping her hateful behavior this season would kill sales. 

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 8
13 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

It is a shame that they all looked like the people waiting in line outside of Studio 54 back in the hay day. Erika keeps bragging about her glam squad who obviously hate her and Dorit has her beauty squad that managed to give her a dried out hair do with sloppy looking bobby pins and a purple lame toga.

I wonder if they ever watch the reunions and cringe at themselves?

More like they were in line for a Flock of Seagull's concert.

• Love 12
30 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

What did she say about Lisa's looks? 

It seemed she was implying things about LVP's looks via plastic surgery she's had and being unrecognizable. But I'll put it out there and be clear that I hadn't seen the screencaps and only notice them in passing so I don't know if they showed the full context of what was said. Based on my understanding of the situation, it came across mean spirited and petty because it was an unprovoked attack on LVP's looks, however, because I'm not well versed the controversy, I could be missing or mistaken on some of the details.

• Love 6

Why on earth do ppl APOLOGIZE to Dorit???! ...for anything????

omg...it’s sickening 

i posted this elsewhere..but would like any feedback I can get...because I just can’t wrap my head around it.

Teddi apologized at reunion..as well as other times on show...

Kyle at her house during finale..when Dorit played “poor me” on her night...(SECOND time...ugh..)

It drives me nuts! 

I cannot believe she has the capability psychologically to gaslight so expertly to cause this end phenomenon!

Dorit is so demeaning...to the point when LVP points out that the reunion is about putting them all “on trial”...and Dorit has the gumption to say..”but not from Teddi..”

who made you an OG Dorit?

..and Erika...what was with her? I had to rewind after commenters pointed out her angst when Teddi was speaking... 

Erika seems disinterested about 80% of the time..I noticed her staring off into the ceiling..almost caught off guard with the question about collaborating with JC Mellencamp! Weird! 

I Keep looking fornews of Dorit being fired after airing first installment of reunion...like She not by Sheree in Atlanta...

if wishes were horses...hell...we’d ALL be ridin’!!!! 

• Love 11

It seemed she was implying things about LVP's looks via plastic surgery she's had and being unrecognizable. But I'll put it out there and be clear that I hadn't seen the screencaps and only notice them in passing so I don't know if they showed the full context of what was said. Based on my understanding of the situation, it came across mean spirited and petty because it was an unprovoked attack on LVP's looks, however, because I'm not well versed the controversy, I could be missing or mistaken on some of the details.

She also made fun of how Lisa has aged, physically, as well and then wished Cedric would come back on the show to reveal what he knows about Lisa/Ken on camera. The way she did it is nasty and, like you pointed out, it was unprovoked, the 2 had actually decided to stop fighting, so this came out of the blue. IMO, there is something very wrong with Rinna, she is just a wealthier/married version of drunk/trashy Brandi.

• Love 19

I can't believe I lived to see the day: a bad photo of the eternally gorgeous and effortlessly glam Angela Bassett  ("Miss v/Angie....Miss v/Angie....Miss v/Angie!")

Hee!

22 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Just found this picture of all the housewives standing up - the best dressed are Rinna and Teddi, imo.  Dorit's dress is even uglier standing up than sitting down - the material looks cheap, similar to the blue nightmare dress Luann (RHNY) wore to a reunion a couple of seasons ago.  I like the top of the Kyle's dress, but the bottom looks like a hobble skirt from the early 1900's.  LVP and Erika are competing for the tackiest sequinned dress ever!  Erika looks like she is a character from Star Trek, and LVP's dress (and, to a degree, Rinna's) seem very 80's.  At least we are only subjected to one woman's nearly bared breasts, unlike the mammary festival that was the RHOA Reunion!   ;-)

I think Dorit has borrowed a dress from the 1980 version of Dynasty. I also wonder why nobody fixed that earring. She fussed with it so I think she knew it was messed up.

• Love 5
On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 7:58 PM, Juniebaby said:

I thought Kyle & Teddi looked beautiful.  Erika not only doesn’t have female friends but I guess she’s not so great with family either.  She makes her Mom look like a terrible person and I really wouldn’t be surprised if Tom had a separate residence, they are like strangers.  Rinna is such an attention whore posing naked on IG, you have teen daughters, it took you until now to figure out your actions have consequences for your family.  She’s not being her authentic self and shouldn’t be allowed to remain on the show, she’s only there to collect a check.  Those hairpins in Dorit’s hair looked ridiculous.

I disagree.  Rinna is the best damn part of this show, without her it would be a complete snoozefest.  I mean "FUCK YOU JEREMY!!" was easily the best part of that yawnathon.  And I don't get everyone complaining that Rinna always takes jabs at LVP.  That's exactly what LVP has been doing to Rinna for at least two seasons now!  LVP never misses a chance to take a dig at Rinna, which is why I couldn't roll my eyes hard enough at LVP getting all pearl clutchy over Rinna's instagram stories (which she didn't even SEE.)  The comments she made on the instagram stories (which were hilarious BTW) were the exact types of jabs LVP is always making towards Rinna.  Someone can dish it out but can't take it.

I don't care what anyone says, I love me some Rinna!  I just can't quit that crazy broad.

Edited by lezlers
  • Love 14
On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 5:27 AM, WireWrap said:

Can you imagine how Rinna would act had Lisa done that to her? Her IG posts about Lisa were nasty, not funny and were, IMO, payback for her daughters losing modeling gigs and her losing QVC sales because Rinna refuses to admit that she is the one to blame for those, no one else, just her.  Also, had Lisa done that to Rinna, HH and Erika would have called Lisa out for acting like a child but when it's Eileen or Rinna attacking Lisa, Erika acts likes it's no big deal. Erika needs to be careful, Rinna will turn on her before too long, there isn't much difference between Rinna's behavior and Brandi's nasty behavior.

I think Rinna would've had a sense of humor about it, actually. Unlike the other women, Rinna never takes herself seriously.   And I thought the instagram stories were hilarious.  LVP is constantly taking jabs at Rinna and those were the same types of jabs Rinna was taking at LVP on the insta stories.  I think the other women weren't reacting because it wasn't really that big of a deal, not because there's some sort of double standard (well, LVP definitely has one when it comes to making jokes at other people's expense, apparently.)

• Love 4
On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 5:42 AM, WireWrap said:

The only BH HW she went after/mocked was Lisa! And she was nasty, making digs about her looks, her aging in the 9 years the show has been on and wishing Cedric would come back on the show to talk about Lisa/Ken some more. It doesn't matter that Lisa didn't see them herself, many people, including Kyle, filled her in on them, heck, even Andy called Rinna out on them on WWHL.

Rinna told Andy, last night, that her daughters lost gigs because of this show and IMO, she blames Lisa for it.

Talking smack/digs at each other in their THs is very different from what Rinna did to Lisa via SM/IG, very different. No one prompted Rinna to do what she did, that was all on her, with the TH's, the HWs are asked questions (that we never hear) by a producer, so the THs aren't as personal as they appear to be.

Lisa doesn't have power but, IMO, Rinna needs to blame someone other than herself/her own behavior and possible Yolanda (if Yolanda said something to the powers to be in the modeling world, something I would not put past Yolanda doing). Rinna got an enormous backlash after she tried to blame Lisa for Munchausengate, people were calling for QVC to drop her and I suspect it was QVC that helped Rinna to turn over a new leaf. 

Andy made his own instagram post telling everyone to drop what they were doing and watch Rinna's stories RIGHT NOW because they were so hilarious.  So....I don't think he was too shocked/appalled by them.

I think people view her  instagram stories differently depending on how they feel about Rinna in general, honestly.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, lezlers said:

I think Rinna would've had a sense of humor about it, actually. Unlike the other women, Rinna never takes herself seriously.   And I thought the instagram stories were hilarious.  LVP is constantly taking jabs at Rinna and those were the same types of jabs Rinna was taking at LVP on the insta stories.  I think the other women weren't reacting because it wasn't really that big of a deal, not because there's some sort of double standard (well, LVP definitely has one when it comes to making jokes at other people's expense, apparently.)

First, Rinna would not find it funny if Lisa wanted to bring someone on the show that has hurt her family like Rinna suggested doing to her. Second, Kyle filled Lisa in on what Rinna was up too and I don't think she found Rinna funny either. Third, Lisa and Rinna take potshots at each other on the show/THs but this wasn't part of the show, this was Rinna going after Lisa in a personal way separate from the show. At this stage, Rinna is more like Brandi, even using Brandi style tactics, than not IMO.

• Love 15
On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 6:56 AM, SweetieDarling said:

How many times does Erika have to tell Kyle that she doesn't have any issues with her before Kyle will believe her and STFU about Dorit causing issues between them? Maybe Kyle really doesn't listen, I mean, she's actually arguing with Erika about it.

I think Kyle was more frustrated that Dorit was trying to CAUSE issues by implying (how absurd was it that Dorit try to say she just mentioned that Erica's attitude changed after she went to the bathroom like it was some kind of factual observation??) that Kyle said something to Ericka about pantigate.  And she was frustrated that Ericka didn't say anything to clear it up at the time. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, lezlers said:

Andy made his own instagram post telling everyone to drop what they were doing and watch Rinna's stories RIGHT NOW because they were so hilarious.  So....I don't think he was too shocked/appalled by them.

I think people view her  instagram stories differently depending on how they feel about Rinna in general, honestly.

Very possible. I find Rinna to be a wealthier/married version of nasty crass Brandi.

Just now, lezlers said:

I think Kyle was more frustrated that Dorit was trying to CAUSE issues by implying (how absurd was it that Dorit try to say she just mentioned that Erica's attitude changed after she went to the bathroom like it was some kind of factual observation??) that Kyle said something to Ericka about pantigate.  And she was frustrated that Ericka didn't say anything to clear it up at the time. 

But why does Kyle need Erika to say anything when she already knows how Erika feels about her? She does the same crap to Lisa as well. Kyle expect Lisa/Erika to fight her fights for her even though Kyle doesn't do that for them (not that Lisa/Erika have ever asked her to do that).

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

First, Rinna would not find it funny if Lisa wanted to bring someone on the show that has hurt her family like Rinna suggested doing to her. Second, Kyle filled Lisa in on what Rinna was up too and I don't think she found Rinna funny either. Third, Lisa and Rinna take potshots at each other on the show/THs but this wasn't part of the show, this was Rinna going after Lisa in a personal way separate from the show. At this stage, Rinna is more like Brandi, even using Brandi style tactics, than not IMO.

Unless you're actually Rinna you can't say what she would and wouldn't find funny.  She's got a great sense of humor and is the first to poke fun at herself.  We'll just have to agree to disagree on that.  And we all know that you can't rely on someone telling you what someone else said.  I believe Dorit and LVP taught us that.   Again, people have different reactions to things based on their own subjectivity.  You clearly dislike Rinna, that's been made abundantly clear.   I happen to enjoy her.  You think the instagram stories were horrible and nasty.  I thought they were funny.  *Shrug*  This isn't really an objective thing, so we can go round and round forever about it. 

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Yeah, I don't think Rinna would be laughing at any "let's talk about the husband" style Instagrams. 

• Love 18
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Very possible. I find Rinna to be a wealthier/married version of nasty crass Brandi.

But why does Kyle need Erika to say anything when she already knows how Erika feels about her? She does the same crap to Lisa as well. Kyle expect Lisa/Erika to fight her fights for her even though Kyle doesn't do that for them (not that Lisa/Erika have ever asked her to do that).

If someone were implying that I was the cause of another's friend's feelings being hurt and that other friend was sitting right there at the table with us, I'd want them to speak up and say that the implication wasn't true, too.  I think that's human nature.  I think it was stranger that Ericka was sitting there like a lump while Dorit was very clearly implying that Kyle was the reason she was upset about pantigate and not sticking up for Kyle.  It doesn't matter that she had previously told KYLE that Kyle had nothing to do with her feelings.  She needed to tell the group of people that Dorit was attempting to throw Kyle under the bus in front of.  The whole thing was crazy.  Dorit is one of the biggest gaslighters I've ever seen.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, lezlers said:

If someone were implying that I was the cause of another's friend's feelings being hurt and that other friend was sitting right there at the table with us, I'd want them to speak up and say that the implication wasn't true, too.  I think that's human nature.  I think it was stranger that Ericka was sitting there like a lump while Dorit was very clearly implying that Kyle was the reason she was upset about pantigate and not sticking up for Kyle.  It doesn't matter that she had previously told KYLE that Kyle had nothing to do with her feelings.  She needed to tell the group of people that Dorit was attempting to throw Kyle under the bus in front of.  The whole thing was crazy.  Dorit is one of the biggest gaslighters I've ever seen.

Kyle does this to Lisa all the time! In fact, Erika saw Kyle do it to Lisa in NY! So, you may have a point asking why Erika didn't speak up when she knew Kyle expects it from her "friends"!

• Love 2
On 4/25/2018 at 11:06 AM, esco1822 said:

It's entirely possible that the Hamlin girls stank ass personalities are the reason that they're losing modeling jobs.  Not to mention the fact that maybe Vogue and Gucci don't want to knock on the door of the girl who boasts learning to give great a head from her mom.  I suppose Rinna's performance on the junk boat last year could also have something to do with it since this is the first we are hearing about them losing work and Munchausen Gate happened long before that.  Regardless, I thought the Hadids portrayed themselves very well during their time on the show and maybe should have been role models for Amelia and Delilah. 

Oh yeah, role models!  Especially Bella's conviction at age 17 for drunk driving and getting her driver license suspended for a second time -- hope Amelia and Delilah are taking note of their betters.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, albarino said:

I think Rinna is an idiot.  I don't like her or her kids.  I also don't like Dorit or Erica.  Hmmm, might be time to move on.  

I agree!

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 1

Rinna tried a new hairstyle, but it was as big of flop as the flop of hair on her head.  She should have done the long, straight hair that she sported on WWHL and in her early days of her acting career pre-Days of Our Lives.

No wonder Meghan M. likes Erika so much.. neither of them have a sense of humor.

Dorit, your hair and your personality are a hot mess.

Kyle, stop playing the victim.. you're as ruthless and cold blooded as the rest of them. 

LVP.. embrace your inner Alexis Carrington (joan collins) style and shade them.. and then own it when called out on it.  We liked you in season 1 for being blunt with a humorous tinge to your put downs.  Own it.

Teddi seems too sweet for this crowd.  I think she would have fit in better in the earlier years of the franchise when it was about their day to day lives.  Still think it's funny Meghan Mccain shaded Teddi by saying that her last name was the reason she got the gig on BH when her last name got her the gig at the View.  Someone should tell Meghan that when she shade someone, make sure you aren't standing in front of a mirror because that shade will reflect back onto you.. and like the sun, shade is hotter and more apt to burn you when it reflects back onto you.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, Steph J said:

She was pretty aggressive with Teddi at PK's party when she called Teddi a "psycho."

I meant in terms of delivery, not actual words. If her delivery was aggressive then her words would seem that much more aggressive as well. That's not to say that her communication with the others is great. It sucks. I'm just saying that Teddi's impersonation of her was an exaggeration because no matter how insulting Dorit is to your face, she's not barking or angry the way Teddi imitated her. That's just not her method. LVP is the same. She's not aggressive in tone but she's passive aggressive in her behaviour and quips. Teddi's approach isn't aggressive either. The rest of the women on the couch have an aggressive delivery when they're being confrontational.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Kyle does this to Lisa all the time! In fact, Erika saw Kyle do it to Lisa in NY! So, you may have a point asking why Erika didn't speak up when she knew Kyle expects it from her "friends"!

I'm not sure what incident you're referring to, but it likely all boils down to two wrongs don't make a right.  Just because someone has done something in the past doesn't mean 1. they have the self awareness to realize that they've done what they're now upset at someone else for doing (see: Dorit in basically every altercation ever on this show) 2. the circumstances now are exactly as that in the past and therefore, the actions of everyone involved need to be identical and 3. that because Kyle has done something with Lisa (assuming it happened) in the past, Ericka should be expected to do the same thing to her at a different time in a different situation.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, lezlers said:

I'm not sure what incident you're referring to, but it likely all boils down to two wrongs don't make a right.  Just because someone has done something in the past doesn't mean 1. they have the self awareness to realize that they've done what they're now upset at someone else for doing (see: Dorit in basically every altercation ever on this show) 2. the circumstances now are exactly as that in the past and therefore, the actions of everyone involved need to be identical and 3. that because Kyle has done something with Lisa (assuming it happened) in the past, Ericka should be expected to do the same thing to her at a different time in a different situation.

I am saying that Kyle expects her "friends" to defend her at all times and to be very vocal about it when they do. She wants whichever friend to speak up in her defense, even when she is in the wrong. It is something Kyle has done since the show started 8 years ago.

For the record, I was referencing when Kyle went after Dorit at Dorit's after party when she became more upset at Lisa because Lisa didn't defend her even though she knew that Lisa didn't want to confront Dorit that night before they went to the party.

• Love 3
On 4/25/2018 at 2:48 PM, njbchlover said:

Just found this picture of all the housewives standing up - the best dressed are Rinna and Teddi, imo.  Dorit's dress is even uglier standing up than sitting down - the material looks cheap, similar to the blue nightmare dress Luann (RHNY) wore to a reunion a couple of seasons ago.  I like the top of the Kyle's dress, but the bottom looks like a hobble skirt from the early 1900's.  LVP and Erika are competing for the tackiest sequinned dress ever!  Erika looks like she is a character from Star Trek, and LVP's dress (and, to a degree, Rinna's) seem very 80's.  At least we are only subjected to one woman's nearly bared breasts, unlike the mammary festival that was the RHOA Reunion!   ;-)

Haha! I love the reflection of Andy's right hand on Rinna's crotch!!!  Super size the pic. You'll see it! And what the hell are those thick black straps on LVP's ankles? 

ETA: All of them look like amphibians who just drifted ashore! Except for Teddi and Andy

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 11
49 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Haha! I love the reflection of Andy's right hand on Rinna's crotch!!!  Super size the pic. You'll see it! And what the hell are those thick black straps on LVP's ankles? 

ETA: All of them look like amphibians who just drifted ashore! Except for Teddi and Andy

LOL!  I hadn't noticed that.

As much as I love watching these ladies, and despite the fact that they all had fairly unlimited budgets to come up with their best look, they all looked trashy at the reunion.  

Ladies (And I'm looking at you Erika, Dorit, Teddi and LVP): Does EVERY dress you wear need to show maximum boobage?  I know you spent a lot of money on them, but geez, there are other sexy looks.

Teddi's dress is just tacky.  I know you're proud of your no-longer-chubby body -- and you should be -- but your go-to look seems to be the skimpiest dress on the rack.  Show some class, girl.

Erika - another spangly look-at-me atrocity.  The only thing she has going for her is those shoes -- the best ones at the reunion.  (I sure wouldn't want to be wearing those suckers, though, if I had to walk more than 10 feet.)

Rinna - I'm betting she borrowed that dress, or it would have been shortened to fit her properly.  The just below the knee length on a slim silhouette makes most women look dumpy.  Especially with ankle straps, which everyone was wearing this time.

That abomination that was wearing Dorit has been criticized heavily already, so let me just say I agree she couldn't have chosen a worse dress if she tried.  And I'm so tired of the excess of super black eye makeup on her (oh that's right -- excess is her thing).  Looks cheap, even though I know it's not, and her hair looks like she forgot to have it done.  I mean, that's what my hair looks like in the morning when I wash it just before going to bed. 

No wonder LVP is practically hiding behind Dorit -- that getup is hideous!  What could have possessed her to look in the mirror and tell herself she wants to go on nationwide television?  I think the dress is supposed to be street length, but the hem is within a couple of inches of those dreadful ankle straps, FFS!  The dress was all wrong for her curvy body type.  Whoever sold her that thing saw her and her pocketbook coming.

Kyle looked glamorous with her new hair length and I thought her makeup looked fantastic.  Unfortunately Kyle always chooses something that looks terrible on her, and this dress was no exception.  It looks like a great dress, but it's way too long for Kyle.  I don't understand how she so consistently gets it wrong.

Andy looked pretty too, but then he always does.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

And what the hell are those thick black straps on LVP's ankles?

They're a God awful fashion mistake!

I know ankle straps are "in" but few people can pull them off.  

They require really, really long legs.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 9

What is up with that long piece of fabric hanging in front of Teddi and Dorit's dress? It looks like a handy napkin. Kyle is too short to be wearing a dress below her knees and black is too harsh for most of these women. Erika should try to cover something up. Her dress is too short. She wears the ankle straps the best though. Maybe because they are so thin. 

Happy to see no cold shoulder, bell sleeve or Angelina Jolie thigh split. That would have made these sequin dresses even more hideous. 

I know that it has been covered but it looks like Dorit's makeup artist forgot to take out the bobby pins. Just because it is on trend does not mean that it looks good. 

The NY Hos seem to look the best. 

• Love 7

Yeah, I don't think Rinna would be laughing at any "let's talk about the husband" style Instagrams. 

Or, if one of the HWs invited Julianne Phillips to one of their parties.

• Love 6