Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E19: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

Erika discusses the public’s reaction to her book and reveals surprising news. Meanwhile, Lisa Rinna explains the reason behind her change in behavior, but not everyone in the group is buying it. When Lisa Vanderpump, Kyle, and Dorit attempt to delve into their seemingly derailed friendship this season, hurt feelings come to a head.

• Love 4
On 4/21/2018 at 4:40 PM, Jel said:

I'm glad shoulder pads are making a comeback, but I don't like this new pointy version of them.

Lot of sparkles.  Kyle managed again to pick the wrong outfit.  Consistency is her strong suit. 

• Love 20
3 hours ago, Wicked said:

I don't think I can stand to watch this show any more if they dont all call Dorit on her bs and put her in her place. (Looking at you LVP and Erika) She is insufferable. 

I’m with you. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, LVP and Erika won’t go against Dorit.  I will be surprised if Rinna gets involved, she’s held back all season.  That leaves Kyle and Teddi.  Dorit and Erika can shut Teddi down pretty quickly.  Kyle will be a party of one, unless Camille comes out for a segment and assists.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, mwell345 said:

I’m with you. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, LVP and Erika won’t go against Dorit.  I will be surprised if Rinna gets involved, she’s held back all season.  That leaves Kyle and Teddi.  Dorit and Erika can shut Teddi down pretty quickly.  Kyle will be a party of one, unless Camille comes out for a segment and assists.

Camille will be there for part of it.  

When I saw a picture of the group standing up, I thought Kyle and Teddi looked the best.  But Kyle's dress doesn't look good "sitting." 

Looks like Dorit borrowed from the Countess's Collection of Shiny, Ugly Dresses. 

forever21.jpg

• Love 8
On 4/21/2018 at 6:40 PM, Jel said:

I'm glad shoulder pads are making a comeback, but I don't like this new pointy version of them.

Looks like The Jetsons, not a fan at all. 

• Love 18
1 minute ago, dosodog said:

Rinner stole my hair.  It's more poof than mine. But!

IT'S NOT A PIXIE.

PTSD due to mom making me have a pixie until I could brush my own hair and everyone thought I was a boy.

Not a pixie.  Soft, tousled short bob dammit. 

Agreed! Have any of the housewives had a pixie, ever? 

• Love 5

It's trash day here tomorrow morning and Kyle's dress looks EXACTLY like the plastic trash can liner I just set on the curb. But I'm not done yet....we're only 10 minutes into this reunion and I can already tell it's going to be an ocean full of snark! Welcome to the Snark Tank my fellow PT posters! I'll be back when this episode is over!

• Love 20
Just now, Straycat80 said:

No to Erika and John Mellancamp on the same stage. He wouldn’t give her auto tuned ass the time of day after the way she treated his daughter. 

I’m picturing a cover of Lala from VPR’s “Feeling You”. With The Coug on DJ James’s part.

No?

• Love 10

Haaate Rinna’s hair. And I’m a curly girl myself and usually a curl/wave advocate. But that look is just a hard NO.

I think Dorit is actually wearing her real hair tonight. I actually don’t mind the shiny Bobby pins.

Love Kyle’s short wavy hair.

Teddi looks very pretty.

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 21
On 4/21/2018 at 5:30 AM, KungFuBunny said:

Erika discusses the public’s reaction to her book and reveals surprising news. Meanwhile, Lisa Rinna explains the reason behind her change in behavior, but not everyone in the group is buying it. When Lisa Vanderpump, Kyle, and Dorit attempt to delve into their seemingly derailed friendship this season, hurt feelings come to a head.

For fudge’s sake. The “surprising news” is probably that her family hasn’t read the book. Yawn.

• Love 22

Seems like Lisa RInna has had an hard on for LVP all season. Her biggest delight has been quipping about LVP in her TH's.  Instagram stories about the early seasons  socking it to LVP. She is absolutely full of resentment that in her mind ( just speculating , i wasn't there) that LVP left her holding the  munchausen Birkin, so to speak. 

• Love 23