Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E19: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

I sensed respect for John Mellencamp in her comment, but disdain that she had to respond to something positive in relation to Teddie...if that makes any sense,

Ah, yea, you may be right about that. 

1 hour ago, jaync said:

I'm guessing to keep her hair away from her face, and to highlight her featured profile. Another smart styling choice, imo.

But two bobby pins would have sufficed. Most of those pins were just randomly hanging there.

• Love 10
37 minutes ago, noveltylibrary said:

I find that really hard to believe.  Culture Club was everything in the 80's.

Not JCM "everything".  Not even close.  Mellancamp is an icon; George, not so much (granted, he's up there, but not in the Mellancamp stratosphere) (FTR, I'm not a fan, but attended college during the years of both their heydays.)  ugh.

Edited by TV Diva Queen
because my brain and fingers aren't working together today.
  • Love 15
7 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I can't believe I lived to see the day: a bad photo of the eternally gorgeous and effortlessly glam Angela Bassett  ("Miss v/Angie....Miss v/Angie....Miss v/Angie!")

I think whatever Kyle did makes her look older.

@Higgins - I don't know if Kyle looks older, but (to my eye) her new look feels more mundane (for want of a better word, ad infinitum!) and reads more as "corporate wife" and not someone with Kyle's lifestyle.  (And I don't like her new teeth  -- they do something subtly unflattering to her face, imo  -- between the colour, the thickness of the veneers, and the over-chunky shape of the teeth, her face looks less delicate than it did before.  eta:  The hair adds to that as well  -- I like the length, but the waves read more like ridges/kinks, and they widen her face at the temple , but pull in at the eyeline, in a way that isn't flattering.  I think LVP would look good with Kyle's hair, though ; )

Edited by film noire
  • Love 5

Late in replying...

Kyle - Looked AMAZING! Loved her haircut, and her understated outfit stood out because it went with her coloring and didn't make it look like she was trying too hard. Also impressed she didn't physically slap Dorit for being so thick-headed. I'm sure she was mentally doing it though. I know I was.

LVP - Her outfit choices are more and more hideous. I appreciate and love two colored sequins...on cheap pillows, not a gown. Seeing the flashbacks with Kyle does show how mumsy Lisa has gotten, and she's not that old. She truly needs a stylist, or a new stylist. 

Dorit - Shut up Dorit! No one cares what you have to say. Ever! 

Lisa R. - I didn't hate her hair, and even liked it. Maybe its because it was a departure from her usual style, but regardless..., and I loved her outfit. I'm also grateful she kept her dress on.  Could've done without any rehashing of her daughter's or the nudie shot from instagram. If that is an example of what she is posting on Instagram, I'd think Harry would have a bigger problem with it than her daughter's employers. I liked the toned down version, but am not convinced the old, mean Lisa is gone. She reared her mean girl head last night during the battle with LVP about instagram comments.

Erika - She is the most insecure of all the ladies, and proved that by getting snarky when Andy mentioned her performing with John Mellencamp. If anyone should scoff at that idea, its John. Erika did not look pleased when they showed the clip of her saying an older man with a 20 something wife is her life. Even though she was laughing in thte clip, she looked downright ticked off when it was shown. I would not miss her if she were to disappear. As for her book being in its 3rd printing? I can't imagine who's buying it.

Teddi - Didn't say much, but she didn't embarrass herself either. I like her.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, SCS said:

Blaming? Maybe. She's angry at LVP for her ongoing bitchy provocative behaviors and commentary. LVP pushes and pushes and then, when people finally have had enough and react, she retreats into wounded reserve, claiming British humor -- sorry, humour -- and misunderstanding. Yes, LVP saves dogs and we all applaud her for that and yes, Rinna doesn't have to react to LVP's poking but, hey, she's human and she does.

Rinna does the same thing back to Lisa and them claims she is just being funny but we don't see Lisa going over past video of Rinna, say from her soap days, critiquing her looks, how she is aging and then inviting the women HH allegedly raped to tell all about HH/Rinna on the show.  Lisa swats at Rinna, Rinna is throwing grenades. 

1 hour ago, esco1822 said:

It's entirely possible that the Hamlin girls stank ass personalities are the reason that they're losing modeling jobs.  Not to mention the fact that maybe Vogue and Gucci don't want to knock on the door of the girl who boasts learning to give great a head from her mom.  I suppose Rinna's performance on the junk boat last year could also have something to do with it since this is the first we are hearing about them losing work and Munchausen Gate happened long before that.  Regardless, I thought the Hadids portrayed themselves very well during their time on the show and maybe should have been role models for Amelia and Delilah. 

According to what Rinna said on the show last night, they lost jobs because of "this show" and that is why she toned down her behavior this season, so whatever happened, happened last season or earlier. As for the Hadid sisters, they were already modeling/living in NY by the time Rinna joined the cast, so they would not have met/gotten to know Rinna's daughters via the show.

• Love 12

As always, I'm late to the party. One of these days, I'll get to watch one of these shows in real time and comment within hours instead of days. *sigh*

Anyway, a few random thoughts.

Dorit. Shut up. To elaborate: Honey, you have a voice. Your voice has grated on my delicate ears for two seasons. Ugh. I don't like to comment on fashion (mainly because my acquaintance with fashion is roughly equivalent to my acquaintance with Olympic skiing -- non-existent), but I know a little about hair and makeup. Bless your tiny heart, those hairpins look foolish. Yes, perhaps hairpins are a thing right now (as shown in that unflattering photo of Her Highness, whom I adore, Angela Bassett --and even in that bad photo, the hairpins at least look deliberate unlike Dorit's, which just look gormless), but that doesn't mean they should be sort of flung at the side of your head like so many Popsicle sticks. Dorit is still vile, condescending, unwilling to accept responsibility for anything, and useless.

Erika. I haven't liked her from the get-go. Occasionally she amuses. But she's still, at her core, a contemptuous, unpleasant, nasty-mouthed, termagant.  And she's proud of it, which utterly baffles me. I won't read "her" book, but I'm not terribly surprised her husband and family haven't read it either. I'm a writer, and my husband seldom reads my stuff either. When he does, he's either confused or disturbed. (My daughter-in-law is my biggest fan, though.) In the writing world, having family that won't read your work is very common. Granted, Erika's book isn't really her work, but my point remains.

Teddi. I still like her. She's hardly perfect, but perfect people are flippin' boring. Add me to the group that finds Megan *McCain* blasting Teddi for perhaps getting a place on RHOBH by trading on her last name to be hilarious. Come on, Megan. Glass houses. Stones.

Everyone else. I like Kyle's hair, though I liked it longer better. (What can I say? As a registered "Long Hair Wearer Even Though I'm Older Than The Grand Canyon" sort, I just like long hair -- when it's not ungainly. Kyle's wasn't. LisaVP's is. She should trim a few inches.) Rinna still amuses me, even though she'd hate me on sight 'cause I'm fat.

• Love 24

I think Teddi is the only authentic person sitting on that stage. She hasn't developed her show persona yet. Liked Kyles hair and Erica's. Hated Lisas hair and hated the way everyone was dressed except for Teddi. I  can't stand Erica or dorit. They are just the most basic bitches who think they are so specialm Erica's book is a joke. Her entire life story has nothing admirable in it. She's abandoned her child to pursue her dreams of acting and didn't even succeed at that. Instead she lucked into catching the eye of some rich older man twice her age and married him. Hell the entire book shoujd be about Tom. Tom is the sole reason she has so much money to play with and the reason she has a singing hobby and a book deal. She didn't earn any of her accomplishments on her own merit. Very telling that she said Tom sounds great in the book instead of Tom is great. Trouble in paradise. 

• Love 17

I'd like to know what station I need to get to in order to jump on a train to Dorit-ville.  I need to live somewhere that even with absolute proof on film, you can deny it with a "nice try!"  Wonder if you get a free mangled British accent (Brenglish?) with purchase? 

• Love 24
1 hour ago, Snappy said:

Erika - She is the most insecure of all the ladies, and proved that by getting snarky when Andy mentioned her performing with John Mellencamp. If anyone should scoff at that idea, its John. Erika did not look pleased when they showed the clip of her saying an older man with a 20 something wife is her life. Even though she was laughing in thte clip, she looked downright ticked off when it was shown. I would not miss her if she were to disappear. As for her book being in its 3rd printing? I can't imagine who's buying it.

Bold is mine.  I have a feeling the Girardi attic is stocked to the rafters with copies of "Pretty Mess".

• Love 24
1 hour ago, film noire said:

I can't believe I lived to see the day: a bad photo of the eternally gorgeous and effortlessly glam Angela Bassett  ("Miss v/Angie....Miss v/Angie....Miss v/Angie!")

@Higgins - I don't know if Kyle looks older, but (to my eye) her new look feels more mundane (for want of a better word, ad infinitum!) and reads more as "corporate wife" and not someone with Kyle's lifestyle.  (And I don't like her new teeth  -- they do something subtly unflattering to her face, imo  -- between the colour, the thickness of the veneers, and the over-chunky shape of the teeth, her face looks less delicate than it did before.  eta:  The hair adds to that as well  -- I like the length, but the waves read more like ridges/kinks, and they widen her face at the temple , but pull in at the eyeline, in a way that isn't flattering.  I think LVP would look good with Kyle's hair, though ; )

Yes she would!  Very much so.  She ages herself a good 15 years by having bad style.  While I think Rinna was being less than nice to LVP in her stories she did have a point that LVP looked much better earlier.  It isn't her age, Eileen is older than she is, it is her style.  

• Love 10
7 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

@hoodooznoodooz Could you please post that link to Cedric? I don’t even remember his last name to try to. 

I have the internet skills of a goldfish. So I have to suggest that you google “Why Lisa Vanderpump is angry at Cedric.” It should be one of the first hits, a Reality Tea article.  His last name is Martinez. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Rinna does the same thing back to Lisa and them claims she is just being funny but we don't see Lisa going over past video of Rinna, say from her soap days, critiquing her looks, how she is aging and then inviting the women HH allegedly raped to tell all about HH/Rinna on the show.  Lisa swats at Rinna, Rinna is throwing grenades. 

Pump wouldn't compare careers with Rinna-- the former's includes "Silk Stalkings" and "Baywatch Nights", the latter's "Melrose Place", "CSI"  and other network gigs, in addition to "Days of our Lives". LVP would be foolish to critique Rinna's looks because, absurd lips aside, Rinna is in killer shape and Pinky appears to be fiercely corseted and trapped in the 80s. As for the "HH raped a costar" stuff, as of now it remains a blind item. If JP -- that's who you're referencing, right? -- ever comes forward I guess we can revisit.

• Love 7

Just found this picture of all the housewives standing up - the best dressed are Rinna and Teddi, imo.  Dorit's dress is even uglier standing up than sitting down - the material looks cheap, similar to the blue nightmare dress Luann (RHNY) wore to a reunion a couple of seasons ago.  I like the top of the Kyle's dress, but the bottom looks like a hobble skirt from the early 1900's.  LVP and Erika are competing for the tackiest sequinned dress ever!  Erika looks like she is a character from Star Trek, and LVP's dress (and, to a degree, Rinna's) seem very 80's.  At least we are only subjected to one woman's nearly bared breasts, unlike the mammary festival that was the RHOA Reunion!   ;-)

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 9
8 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

This. The new Rhinna can now control her nasty mouth - except when it comes to LVP.

But not the stringy turkey neck that controlling her mouth causes her. She had the ropiest neck of the lot of them last night

• Love 5
1 hour ago, walnutqueen said:

You wouldn't fit in there.  I'd imagine it is some sort of detention camp for the criminally inane.

You win the internet today for that comment, Walnutqueen!  So true!   ;-)

• Love 6
3 hours ago, LIMOM said:

Gigi is on this month Bazaar’s cover and in the same issue, Bella is in a Dior ad. Those two girls are doing great.

Also, I seem to recall that the Hamlin girls are shorter than the average model, aren't they?  Bella and Gigi are both 5'9" I believe.   Also frankly I don't see anything that sets their looks above/below anyone else's.  

• Love 10
56 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Yes she would!  Very much so.  She ages herself a good 15 years by having bad style.  While I think Rinna was being less than nice to LVP in her stories she did have a point that LVP looked much better earlier.  It isn't her age, Eileen is older than she is, it is her style.  

Yes, Lisa does need to update her look/style but that wasn't what Rinna was doing, she was attacking Lisa, belittling her and inviting someone to come back on the show with the intent of hurting Lisa.

37 minutes ago, SCS said:

Pump wouldn't compare careers with Rinna-- the former's includes "Silk Stalkings" and "Baywatch Nights", the latter's "Melrose Place", "CSI"  and other network gigs, in addition to "Days of our Lives". LVP would be foolish to critique Rinna's looks because, absurd lips aside, Rinna is in killer shape and Pinky appears to be fiercely corseted and trapped in the 80s. As for the "HH raped a costar" stuff, as of now it remains a blind item. If JP -- that's who you're referencing, right? -- ever comes forward I guess we can revisit.

Lisa has never compared herself to Rinna and I never suggested that she would, so I am not sure where you are getting that. I pointed out that what Rinna did on SM was attack Lisa, attack her looks, how she has aged, and then invited someone that hurt Lisa/family to come back on the show and do more damage to her. Rinna really is twisted, this is the same woman that is now posting nude photos of herself that come across as "look at ME, I am better looking than my daughters"!

• Love 18
13 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

Also, I seem to recall that the Hamlin girls are shorter than the average model, aren't they?  Bella and Gigi are both 5'9" I believe.   Also frankly I don't see anything that sets their looks above/below anyone else's.  

Height is not always an issue, Kate Moss is only 5’7”.  

The Hamlin girls photograph rather well, they have a shot with the right management, imo. Maybe not high fashion but def commercial.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

Yes, Lisa does need to update her look/style but that wasn't what Rinna was doing, she was attacking Lisa, belittling her and inviting someone to come back on the show with the intent of hurting Lisa.

Lisa has never compared herself to Rinna and I never suggested that she would, so I am not sure where you are getting that. I pointed out that what Rinna did on SM was attack Lisa, attack her looks, how she has aged, and then invited someone that hurt Lisa/family to come back on the show and do more damage to her. Rinna really is twisted, this is the same woman that is now posting nude photos of herself that come across as "look at ME, I am better looking than my daughters"!

Thank you for the context.  I didn't watch them.  I USED to like Rinna before she was on this show but she does seem really mean spirited and tries to hide it with laughter.  I know I am in the minority but I hated her wig at the reunion.  The style is cute but it doesn't look good on her. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Lisa has never compared herself to Rinna and I never suggested that she would, so I am not sure where you are getting that. I pointed out that what Rinna did on SM was attack Lisa, attack her looks, how she has aged, and then invited someone that hurt Lisa/family to come back on the show and do more damage to her. 

Mmmm, you kind of did. You wrote this --

3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

we don't see Lisa going over past video of Rinna, say from her soap days, critiquing her looks, how she is aging and then inviting the women HH allegedly raped to tell all about HH/Rinna on the show. 

-- and I'm saying LVP wouldn't do that simply because, IMO she wouldn't risk comparisons with Rinna in the specific areas of career, aging and  overall physical appearance.

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, SCS said:

I think the "acting resume" is a real sticking point for LVP.

LVP never made it and has a pretty sad resume. I think Ken did what he could when he moved her here to the US but she was too old and didn't have any talent.

LVP also holds a grudge and I believe Rinna - LVP put them up to it about the Munchausen - LVP was really the one who has always hated Yolanda but needed her hands clean because of her friendship with Mohammed.

There are times the camera angle catches LVP - she looks as old as Ken. Even her wedding pictures - she doesn't look 17 years younger than Ken.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, film noire said:

Yes, exactly. I think her teeth somehow diminish her cheekbones.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, SCS said:

Mmmm, you kind of did. You wrote this --

-- and I'm saying LVP wouldn't do that simply because, IMO she wouldn't risk comparisons with Rinna in the specific areas of career, aging and  overall physical appearance.

No where in my post do I say Lisa would compare her acting gigs against Rinna's, no where and that is what your post suggested I did. I was talking about critiquing Rinna's looks, from her bolt on's to her even larger inflated lips and then asking that HH alleged rape victim come on the show for the sole purpose of hurting Rinna/family, which is what Rinna did to Lisa. Rinna's hatred for Lisa is out of control and isn't on par with what happened between then, especially considering that Rinna started it all then tried to blame it all on Lisa.  

• Love 12
3 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Not JCM "everything".  Not even close.  Mellancamp is an icon; George, not so much (granted, he's up there, but not in the Mellancamp stratosphere) (FTR, I'm not a fan, but attended college during the years of both their heydays.)  ugh.

I was in HS for their heydays but was never a fan of either. I like a few songs but then again I am a solid high schooler from the 80's and HATE most 80's music. I liked grunge music much better.  I agree that JCM edges out Boy George.

Erika is so bored with it all yet she signed up for this show so "dance monkey, dance"!  As others have said she does have beautiful skin. 

I could definitely tell Kyle had contacts in her eyes.

I am with those of you who don't give a rat's ass about what Kyle, Dorit and LVP are fighting about.  I completely tune out and start looking at my phone.  Nothing to see here....

Also, does anyone know when Teddi was a competitor in jumping? I am also a horse competitor but a different discipline and speaking from experience, it is very hard to be overweight while riding competitively because if you are exercising horses you burn major calories.  I can connect with Teddi on so many levels, she's cool.  I thought her before and after tummy pics were both completely fine.  I actually liked the before better.

Edited by raiderred1
ETA
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I have the internet skills of a goldfish. So I have to suggest that you google “Why Lisa Vanderpump is angry at Cedric.” It should be one of the first hits, a Reality Tea article.  His last name is Martinez. 

I am working with the same skill set. I looked him up on IMDB, found his name (but thank you) and got to the article. He didn’t deliver much though as I’m sure he would like a better closure than what they have. Anyway I love that...the skills of a goldfish lol. (meaning I may borrow that sometime) 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 5

I find the debates about grudge holding hilarious. I mean, Rinna realizes that she held a 3 year grudge against Kim right? And, what was all of that Instagram  and talking head stuff about LVP, if not massive grudge holding? Hell, Eileen isn't even on the show and she seemed to still have a grudge against Dorit when she made her cameo appearance. And, Kyle? She still has multiple grudges against LVP, most of them seemingly starting from their first or second season. Dorit is holding on to a grudge against Teddi because of things that Dorit herself did. So, I think they all need to back off of this LVP holds a grudge thing because I haven't seen her indulge in any grudge holding this season. 

• Love 15

No where in my post do I say Lisa would compare her acting gigs against Rinna's, no where and that is what your post suggested I did. 

Guess it's all a matter of interpretation then, huh?

I was talking about critiquing Rinna's looks, from her bolt on's to her even larger inflated lips

Which might invite comparisons with LVP fried hair, gloppy pink lip gloss,  neck crepe, and Mrs. Wiggins walk. Pinky wouldn't risk it.

HH alleged rape victim come on the show for the sole purpose of hurting Rinna/family, which is what Rinna did to Lisa.

But whatever did Rinna do to LVP that parallels this? 

Edited by SCS
U bad typo, u!
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

When it was brought up that Dorit had not named one of her swimsuits after Teddi, Teddi should not have been offended in the slightest.  I would have been offended it Dorit had named one of those ill-fitting and poorly designed "creations" after me.  THAT would have been the insult.

I would have said I wasn't offended in the slightest.  I understand that I'm new to the show and you really needed to borrow the "brand" and fan base of the HWs with more than a season on the show to have any chance to sell any of those swimsuits.

And frankly I think that its also actually the truth.

• Love 8
11 hours ago, ChitChat said:

They should ban sequins on this show.  Whatever happened to simple elegance?  The head-to-toe sparkles and sequins just ain't doing it for me! 

And boobs, too.  I am so sick of looking at these women's tits.  And I absolutely hate the word, "tits."  And this goes for all of the RH franchises.  

• Love 12
2 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

You wouldn't fit in there.  I'd imagine it is some sort of detention camp for the criminally inane.

Ha!  Love it!  And no, I wouldn't fit in there.  I'm not quite as delusional as Dorit - - and I don't have a fake accent.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

I was surprised to learn that the swimsuit line is apparently doing well.  They probably cost a fortune, but they didn't seem anything special or particularly attractive.

Is the swimsuit line really doing well or did you say that because it's what Dorit told Andy when he asked?

• Love 2

I believe the reality of the Hadidn'ts career is they got a huge boost because of who their parents, Rinna and Hamlinare and were just fairly pedestrian in the modeling world.  I am mindful of the fact the day after the Reunion taped, Hadidn't #2 announced to the world she was anorexic and had abandoned her modeling pursuits-all before the age of seventeen to ebark on a course of normal eating.  I will be interested to see if Rinna announces it at the Reunion.

There is just no way LVP has had any effect on the Hadidn't (lack) of modeling career.  What I saw was Rinna sticking her face into the girls' work far more often than was ever necessary.  Even Yolanda, who daughters are superstars tin the modeling world had her TV show canceled mid-run on Lifetime.  Yolanda did RHOBH to get her own show and she has zero star power on her own.  Even the addition of the superstars did not increase her show's popularity.  Rinna's youngest should get her butt back in high school and forego the "home schooling".  

• Love 11

Erika acts like she has popsicle up her ass. Why is she acting so cunty toward Andy?

I may have answered my own question. Erika was likely miffed about her seating position, moving back to the end of the couch. Rudely answering Andy's benign questions surely won't help that. 

Rinna getting banished to the end after back to back reunions next to Andy isn't good either. I bet she brings back the drama next year.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

One of my sisters absolutely adored John Cougar.  His picture plastered her room.  He was huge.  I actually love Small Town as it really does capture my experience growing up in a small town.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, WordsWordsWords said:

Erika. I haven't liked her from the get-go. Occasionally she amuses. But she's still, at her core, a contemptuous, unpleasant, nasty-mouthed, termagant.  And she's proud of it, which utterly baffles me. I won't read "her" book, but I'm not terribly surprised her husband and family haven't read it either. I'm a writer, and my husband seldom reads my stuff either. When he does, he's either confused or disturbed. (My daughter-in-law is my biggest fan, though.) In the writing world, having family that won't read your work is very common. Granted, Erika's book isn't really her work, but my point remains.

T

I learned a new word today !!

• Love 7

The glitter dresses remind me of the cheapo pillow I have because it is like a fidget spinner for my nerves. When LVP did that backwards push on her boobs, I shouted. "I love those damn glitters, they calm me!" Y'all ought to give them a go, they are just mesmerizing. My nearly 80 year old mother was with me when those pillows caught my eye and she actually sent me one in the mail.  Oh the designs one can make!

• Love 9

Mid-way through this episode my opinion of Teddy had grown 10x, and my opinion of Dorit shrank 100x. It was really dramatic. LVP did at one point try to reign Dorit in on something, but at that point I think they just wanted to laugh and watch her burn.

Andy was really channeling the host from Hotwives of Orlando!!!

Edited by halkatla
  • Love 12
On 4/24/2018 at 8:38 PM, Duke2801 said:

Haaate Rinna’s hair. And I’m a curly girl myself and usually a curl/wave advocate. But that look is just a hard NO.

I think Dorit is actually wearing her real hair tonight. I actually don’t mind the shiny Bobby pins.

Love Kyle’s short wavy hair.

Teddi looks very pretty.

I don't like Rinna's hair either. It's too big and puffy to me.

I don't know if it's HD, makeup or foundation, but LVP's skin looks horrible to me, both her face and her neck. She looks five years older than she did on the show. Teddi's skin doesn't look very good either. I think she is really pretty though. I am not a fan of Erika, but her skin looks flawless! Is it really or does she have her own key light or something? There is such a difference between her skin and everyone else's. 

Kyle looks pretty but in need of some powder. Dorit's makeup looks good but I don't like her hair or her bathrobe/dress. Actually, I don't like any of the dresses. 

Erika strikes me as someone who puts on a facade. She doesn't seem genuine at all. I'll bet there is all kinds of stuff going on in her life that we know nothing about. She seems to enjoy being cold and rude. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 10
8 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

I don't like Rinna's hair either. It's too big and puffy to me.

I don't know if it's HD, makeup or foundation, but LVP's skin looks horrible to me, both her face and her neck. She looks five years older than she did on the show. Teddi's skin doesn't look very good either. I am not a fan of Erika, but her skin looks flawless! Is it really or does she have her own key light or something? There is such a difference between her skin and everyone else's. 

Kyle looks pretty but in need of some powder. Dorit's makeup looks good but I don't like her hair or her bathrobe/dress. Actually, I don't like any of the dresses. 

Erika strikes me as someone who puts on a facade. She doesn't seem genuine at all. I'll bet there is all kinds of stuff going on in her life that we know nothing about. She seems to enjoy being cold and rude. 

and being an asshole c**t.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

Because you seem to be implying - with your comment - that it is somehow Teddi's "fault" that she has a famous father.  Or that she's been bragging about him to inflate her own importance, or acting as if she is more important or interesting that the other housewives because of his well-known musical status. 

But it's possible I inferred your comment incorrectly.   

Ah, and thanks for the explanation.  It is a misunderstanding because I wasn't implying anything about Teddi there. If I thought she was trying to inflate her own importance by being the daughter of a famous person, I'd sincerely have no problem saying so.

There are a number of posts about Teddi's dad -- being a better singer and bigger star than Erika, being genuine rock royalty, having a bigger career than Boy George, etc. All of that might be true, but I don't think that has anything to do with Teddi and John Mellencamp is not on the show, so I don;t find the many mentions of him and his illustrious career, as well as comparisons of his career to others', germane. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, AnnieHeights said:

I have read through every post to see if anyone noticed Kyle's teeth!  What exactly did she have done to them?  Also did she have colored contacts? I don't remember her eyes being green.

I was thinking the same thing about her eyes. They looked really green. I didn't notice her teeth were different. 

• Love 2