Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

I didn’t hate Levi as much as I hate Peter.  At least with Levi there was some comic relief with the whole ‘judgmental vegan’ thing and Maxie secretly craving ribs and Mac and cheese. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Is Eden McCoy playing college volleyball this year? Because if so, how on earth can she manage that and continue as Josslyn? Maybe Joss will be hurt at the wedding and can join Lulu in a coma in NY. I'd be fine with that.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Pingaponga said:

Is Eden McCoy playing college volleyball this year?

I want to say yes, but don't quote me. There was a fun picture of her in the newspaper of her walking into USC (or wherever it is she's going, didn't keep track) and showing her vaccination card.

27 minutes ago, KayVeeTeeVee said:

Oh, I loved Casey the Alien!  Seriously, I did!

I was going to post the Dolly Parton video with Bradley Lockerman? in Dolly Parton's music video "Potential New Boyfriend", but I can't find it on the 'net.  Dolly was doing a casting call to choose a guy to play her boyfriend, and eventually chooses a guy in the background,  Bradley, playing a janitor. 

50 minutes ago, ciarra said:

I was going to post the Dolly Parton video with Bradley Lockerman? in Dolly Parton's music video "Potential New Boyfriend", but I can't find it on the 'net.  Dolly was doing a casting call to choose a guy to play her boyfriend, and eventually chooses a guy in the background,  Bradley, playing a janitor. 

The only video I remember of Dolly's like that is "Why'd You Come Here looking like that?"

• Love 1

Ava and Trina (Sydney Mikayla) get all Ava and Trina. 

I kind of love how vaguely worded this is.

Looking forward to Scotty and Liesl shenanigans, but I'm disappointed as it sounds like they won't even make it to St. Lucia. I was looking forward to them having at least some fun before she got kidnapped. 

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, jennifer6973 said:

The only video I remember of Dolly's like that is "Why'd You Come Here looking like that?"

I think you're right.  I had the wrong song.  You can search it on You-tube, they won't let me link it here.

38 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

Looking forward to Scotty and Liesl shenanigans, but I'm disappointed as it sounds like they won't even make it to St. Lucia. I was looking forward to them having at least some fun before she got kidnapped. 

I was looking forward to Liesl killing Peter, and she and Scott get kidnapped after that. The minions realize they're too late to prevent the murder, so they let Liesl and Scott go because they've already been paid and who cares?

• Love 7
On 8/29/2021 at 12:17 AM, dbklmt said:

Wow!  Scotty gets thrown off the plane and looks like Liesl will be joining Drew, Chloe and the screaming female prisoner thanks to the Unfrozen Popsicle.

The spoilers are unclear. Is Scotty thrown off the plane before or after it crashes? Are they killing off Scott??? Lucy delivered an ominous “Liesl will be the death of you” warning today. 

Saw this on Twitter and thought it was perfectly stated:

"#GH might as well make the next promo: "Forget everything that you've watched for the past 5 decades. None of it matters because we are writing whatever the hell we feel like"

• LOL 2
  • Love 22
On 8/27/2021 at 12:23 PM, Pingaponga said:

Is Eden McCoy playing college volleyball this year? Because if so, how on earth can she manage that and continue as Josslyn? Maybe Joss will be hurt at the wedding and can join Lulu in a coma in NY. I'd be fine with that.

I’m pretty sure she stated that she was recruited to the school for volleyball so she should be. Based on the spec and spoilers I’ve heard, I think Esme and Spencer are taking over the teen group while the others are moved to supporting. I wouldn’t be surprised if we only see them for the occasional family scene or to react to what Spencer or Esme are doing. 

• Useful 4

Since they do block filming, they can probably accommodate class schedules, especially since so many courses are virtual now. All three of the teens are staying local too, so I don't think it'll be much different than filming around their HS schedule.  

• Useful 4
  • Love 5

Carly (Laura Wright) reveals her true emotions to Jason (Steve Burton). 

Bobbie (Jackie Zeman) is a strong shoulder for Carly. 

Can it be that Carly tells Jason he's the one and she's now ready to accept his sweet, sweet kisses and he grimaces and tells her sorry, that almost-kiss at the pool was caused by a tragic drop in his blood sugar?  Hence her needing support from "oh, honey, you know Jason will always be there for you" Bobbie?

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Can it be that Carly tells Jason he's the one and she's now ready to accept his sweet, sweet kisses and he grimaces and tells her sorry, that almost-kiss at the pool was caused by a tragic drop in his blood sugar?  Hence her needing support from "oh, honey, you know Jason will always be there for you" Bobbie?

I think I'd like him to tell her that he knew they'd have to kiss at the wedding, so he thought he'd try it once ahead of time -- but that he was relieved to discover that she was repulsed by the idea too. 

Mainly because I'd love the effect that would have on the Carly we've known all these years.

• LOL 8
On 9/5/2021 at 11:52 AM, Cheyanne11 said:

I am positive that Carly will tell him that she's not ready for a real marriage, or at least that grieving is a big complication. I have been at this table for one for weeks now, though, so I know eggs will be thrown at my head, LOL.

29 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

I am positive that Carly will tell him that she's not ready for a real marriage, or at least that grieving is a big complication. I have been at this table for one for weeks now, though, so I know eggs will be thrown at my head, LOL.

Why would eggs be thrown at you?  This is probably what will happen, but the hilarity of it is that she seems to think this WOULD be a real marriage to begin with.  It was decided on as an MOC and yet she's let herself buy into "this could be real" with all her "will this change things?" yadda yadda yadda to Jason.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

"Jason and Carly acknowledge their reawakening romantic feelings for each other"

What sucks about this is it could have been a very soapy story to finally pull the trigger on these two, but this wasn't the story they were telling until about five minutes ago.

And it could be a very soapy story when Sonny finally returns, but it won't be because this show is allergic to actually shaking things up slash making Carly or Jason look bad.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 9

It kind of baffles me what they've done with Jason this past year. I know his pairing with Dr. Dull Surprise had its fans, but by Jason standards it was incredibly rushed and thrown together IMO. He got hot and heavy with (Fuck) Britt very fast for him, and now he also seems to have turned on a dime and is inexplicably falling for Carly for the first time since the Clinton administration, during which era he had, to say the least, serious misgivings before abandoning that torch altogether. I find it even more difficult to believe that he'd get back with Carly.

It seems clear Steve and Kelly Monaco no longer want much to do with each other onscreen, but it's very weird whatever has gone down here BTS. Is Steve or someone else at the show trying to prove he's still the A-1 romantic lead by going for anything and the kitchen sink?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2