Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Mirabelle said:

I'm sure Michael has his fans (as does Charles Manson) but if they do go Michael/Willow/ailing Chase, I'm Team Chase even if Chase is in a coma or is replaced with a crash test dummy or a bunch of pillows stuffed under a blanket.

Me too!!!!

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Mirabelle said:

I'm sure Michael has his fans (as does Charles Manson) but if they do go Michael/Willow/ailing Chase, I'm Team Chase even if Chase is in a coma or is replaced with a crash test dummy or a bunch of pillows stuffed under a blanket.

Even Pillows Underblanket would have more charisma than Michael.

• Love 8

I don't hate Cameron Mathison like everyone else does. However I don't see a need for him on GH either. I'm surprised he would return to daytime since he's such a fixture on Hallmark but then again Alison Sweeney returned to Days so maybe Hallmark productions are on hold at the moment?

I rather see him as Liz's brother Steven Lars above all else but he'll probably be anyone else but him.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I don't hate Cameron Mathison like everyone else does. However I don't see a need for him on GH either. I'm surprised he would return to daytime since he's such a fixture on Hallmark but then again Alison Sweeney returned to Days so maybe Hallmark productions are on hold at the moment?

I rather see him as Liz's brother Steven Lars above all else but he'll probably be anyone else but him.

His post about joining the cast stated that they were going to allow him to still do Hallmark movies so I guess they’ll work around his schedule? The show already works around GF and FH taking summer breaks so I think they could make it work but it kind of screws over the person his character is paired with since it might put their SLs at a standstill when he’s out, especially since most if not all of the Hallmark movies film in Canada so he’s have to do the mandatory 2 week quarantine if traveling back and forth. 

• Useful 2
1 hour ago, ffwbe said:

His post about joining the cast stated that they were going to allow him to still do Hallmark movies so I guess they’ll work around his schedule? The show already works around GF and FH taking summer breaks so I think they could make it work but it kind of screws over the person his character is paired with since it might put their SLs at a standstill when he’s out, especially since most if not all of the Hallmark movies film in Canada so he’s have to do the mandatory 2 week quarantine if traveling back and forth. 

Or maybe his role on the show isn't that big? He's a "name' but won't hog the show like Sonny/Jason/Carly do.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 4/18/2021 at 11:41 AM, CanaryFan98 said:

I'll be fair to Cam, I don't like his acting but I would never say I hate him as I've heard from people who worked for places he did charity events with when AMC was still on and in NY that he's a nice guy (or was back then and they told me specifically because they knew I watched AMC and didn't like Ryan.) I haven't really heard any stories of him being a dick. I remember when he was on Dancing With The Stars he took Thorsten Kaye giving reviews all in good fun. 

JPS is still recurring, right? Having a contract doesn't seem to mean much when Val is driving stories over contract players. If they can get RB back I think they could suck up airtime but I don't think it's a given. If he's Drew (I've seen it speculated) he'll be on a shelf with Monica sooner rather than later. 

On 4/17/2021 at 8:08 PM, Kiki777 said:

Even Pillows Underblanket would have more charisma than Michael.

It’s already been established that Moss out-charismas Michael, so, obviously.

1 hour ago, nilyank said:

And I brought this over because Sonny is wearing a cowboy hat.

FFS, he is. Does this mean the Tan-o is getting a mechanical bull??

Edited by 30 Helens
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, nilyank said:

And I brought this over because Sonny is wearing a cowboy hat.

OMG, this is my everything. He looks ridiculous! It's probably for the barn dance, or whatever that thing is he keeps gassing on about. Maybe this story is an extremely elaborate way to get Mo on DWTS.

• LOL 6
39 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

In other annoying spoiler news, apparently it's in the mags that Roger Howarth is back next month.  Already?  Why?

I thought his sabbatical was only two months or so, and that's about now.

I'm mildly curious who he will return as. I wonder if that will leak?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Is Steven Lars still in prison or did I imagine that?

Ftr, I can't see either actor (RoHo or CM) playing  Elizabeth's dad. Her brother, sure but for RoHo that would just be weird after Franco.  

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, tessaray said:

Ftr, I can't see either actor (RoHo or CM) playing  Elizabeth's dad. Her brother, sure but for RoHo that would just be weird after Franco.  

I was joking. I thought it was that odd that Jeff Webber was brought up out of the blue around the time that RH is coming back & CM is joining the cast. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, tessaray said:

51 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

AFAIK, he's still in the clink. Not at Pentonville, though (right?), so he won't run into anyone else from PC.

Yep. The longest running prison time for...no wait...he and Matt are still serving time, for which they should have already gotten paroled. But since they needed to kick them off the show, and not kill them, off to prison they went!

23 minutes ago, absnow54 said:

Isn’t he in prison in Louisiana or something? I do think he’s a probable candidate for CM’s character, but knowing TPTB, they’ll create a new character for him. 

I thought it was one of the Carolinas?

• Love 1

I think Steve is in Texas. Yeah, we've got Matt and Steve still in prison for their crimes, but fricking Sonny and Jason (OK, technically he's in prison but that won't last and he's innocent this time) walking around. It's so ridiculous.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
37 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Yep. The longest running prison time for...no wait...he and Matt are still serving time, for which they should have already gotten paroled. But since they needed to kick them off the show, and not kill them, off to prison they went!

I thought it was one of the Carolinas?

I thought that it was Memphis, TN.

• Useful 1
55 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Yep. The longest running prison time for...no wait...he and Matt are still serving time, for which they should have already gotten paroled. But since they needed to kick them off the show, and not kill them, off to prison they went

Matt was particular frustrating because the person doing the killing, Lisa Niles, had murdered people on the boat and was going after Robin and Patrick, so an argument for self defense can be made. The show couldn't do anything crazy, like have  Matt get some amazing opportunity and a chance to get out of Patrick's shadow in another state and leave that way. Then again, we wouldn't have been treated to Spinelli screaming at Maxie about her ungratefulness towards him (he the one that turned Matt in).

• Love 7
20 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Well, they (Scotty & Elizabeth) were talking about Jeff Webber today. So either Roger Howarth or Cameron Mathewson are playing him. LOL!!!

If it's Mathison, he'll be Rebecca Budig's dad too, right? That will be...something, if he's still there when she inevitably comes back.

There's a spoiler out there about Carly deciding on a figurehead for the Five Families or something (...and why are the other families listening to her instead of murdering her dead?) and my great dread is that it will be a charater played by Cameron Mathison.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Ambrosefolly said:

Matt was particular frustrating because the person doing the killing, Lisa Niles, had murdered people on the boat and was going after Robin and Patrick, so an argument for self defense can be made. The show couldn't do anything crazy, like have  Matt get some amazing opportunity and a chance to get out of Patrick's shadow in another state and leave that way. Then again, we wouldn't have been treated to Spinelli screaming at Maxie about her ungratefulness towards him (he the one that turned Matt in).

Spinelli's Nice Guy routine, where he acted like Maxie owed him a relationship (when she was the only one who bothered to even help him when he had personality issues and acted like a brand new annoying character), really made him disgusting (apart from his usual abhorrent shtick where he acted like Jason was his personal JC). He kept throwing tantrums because she was romantically involved with her damn boyfriend and didn't drop him for the mobster who talked like he was alien from outer space. That he had the audacity to condemn Matt as a murderer when he acted like he was in love with Jason (whose literal job description is doing precisely that) was another matter entirely.

I'll never understand why RC gave those two a baby (even Frisco didn't understand why, of all the men on earth, Maxie slept with that doofus). Spinelli is the one who belonged in jail, not Matt.

• Love 16

I suppose it's better for RoHo than playing Gentle Farmer Franco, but this show doesn't need another mobster. 

I wonder if they'll deal with the fact that this new guy looks exactly like Franco or just have someone make a passing remark and that's it? Or will the new guy be a heretofore unknown Franco relative? Or they'll ignore it altogether? That's my vote.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, sunnyface said:

So it looks like RH is going to be reincarnated as another 'mostly peaceful' mobster thug.

FFS. You could have RH as a doctor (even someone like David Hayward), as a Cassadine (in which you can go in a myriad of directions), as literally anyone or anything on the planet, and on a show that's allowed the mob to eat away at it for two decades (with a mumbling misogynistic mobster and a malfunctioning robot who only blinks) you chose to have him as another mobster? I hope the Novak rumor is wrong. This show does not need more mob content eating up the canvas.

2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I suppose it's better for RoHo than playing Gentle Farmer Franco, but this show doesn't need another mobster. 

This show didn't need another mobster years ago, much less now.

• Love 15
11 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

They ignored it with Michael Easton, right?  Yeah, that's my vote/bet, too.

They lampshaded with Michael Easton ("passing remark," as dubbel zout put it). In Finn's early days, I recall at least two instances of "I don't mean to stare, but you look so much like this other guy who used to be a doctor here." Sam and someone else. 

With Howarth Mark III, they'll either do that or ignore it. 

11 hours ago, Lobsel Vith said:

This show didn't need another mobster years ago, much less now.

It's just so bizarre to me that all these years later, GH is still insisting on being a Sopranos Lite ripoff. The relevance of that show is long gone. If they wanted to rip something off more current it should have been Breaking Bad or Ozark.

• Love 8

I don’t think he’s gonna be the mob guy.  He just started filming a couple weeks ago according to Cameos he sent out (he said he was done that week because he was starting to film).    I think they cast the Novak guy already and it’s someone else because he’s been on set.   Howarth hasn’t been there long enough to film this story, even for GH.  

• Useful 1
58 minutes ago, pawspawsmeow said:

I think they cast the Novak guy already and it’s someone else because he’s been on set.

Then this Novak is going to be a recast/someone related to original Novak, because I could have sworn original Novak was killed? So arisen from the dead Novak?

• Useful 1
On 5/6/2021 at 2:57 PM, GHScorpiosRule said:

Then this Novak is going to be a recast/someone related to original Novak, because I could have sworn original Novak was killed? So arisen from the dead Novak?

No.    This apparently Derek or Vince Novak.   He’s related to the old Novaks.    The rumors I’m hearing is Cam Mat is playing this dude.   

They’re extremely secretive about Roger’s character, which makes me think it is probably some type of surprise character.   

• Useful 2
On 5/6/2021 at 2:39 AM, methodwriter85 said:

It's just so bizarre to me that all these years later, GH is still insisting on being a Sopranos Lite ripoff. The relevance of that show is long gone. If they wanted to rip something off more current it should have been Breaking Bad or Ozark.

I don’t know if a meth lab is an improvement over the mob. 

(edited)

Maybe because then the fight would be in the hands of the doctors (Britt, Finn, Lucas) and front line nurses (Liz) and the law (Robert) rather than the mobster saving Port Charles.

I know that I would  have been more interested .

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 7
Just now, statsgirl said:

Maybe because then the fight would be in the hands of the doctors (Britt, Finn, Lucas) and front line nurses (Liz) and the law (Robert) rather than the mobster.

I know that I would  have been more interested .

Or god forbid, Ned if he was in charge of ELQ. 

• Useful 1