Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

On 9/7/2021 at 9:52 AM, Auntie Velvet said:

I am positive that Carly will tell him that she's not ready for a real marriage, or at least that grieving is a big complication. I have been at this table for one for weeks now, though, so I know eggs will be thrown at my head, LOL.

The quoted poster is a gibbering idiot who really should know better by now.

• LOL 10
On 9/8/2021 at 5:02 PM, ouinason said:

Grrrr.... I really wanted Jason and Carly to get together back when he first came back from the dead, but I hate it now.  GH sucks.

I thought a good time would have been when Jason was the only one who believed her about Nell, and the only one to bother to get her out of the asylum. But now it's just way too forced. However, if both couples initially stay solid because "Mike" isn't interested in his old life, it could possibly feel a little less random, and more authentic, down the road.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

So Britt is going to Greece to look for Liesl, and Jason tags along and goes with her. Seriously, Show? I had given up on them because Jason's such an ass. I am curious to see what Carly's reaction is going to be when he tells her. After he promised her at the wedding he would never leave her lol. 

And is Britt going to cave this easily? I was hoping she'd hold out a little longer than this, but if she gets bad news like it says then she might feel like she has no other choice.

This is from Twitter, but it's from the cable guide spoilers, I'm pretty sure. Happening week after next.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, tvgoddess said:

So Britt is going to Greece to look for Liesl, and Jason tags along and goes with her. Seriously, Show? I had given up on them because Jason's such an ass. I am curious to see what Carly's reaction is going to be when he tells her. After he promised her at the wedding he would never leave her lol. 

And is Britt going to cave this easily? I was hoping she'd hold out a little longer than this, but if she gets bad news like it says then she might feel like she has no other choice.

This is from Twitter, but it's from the cable guide spoilers, I'm pretty sure. Happening week after next.

While under a different regime, this is the same show that had a Petulant Patrick sulking because Robin hadn't forgiven him for his cheating with that whackadoodle Lisa, fast enough. Two weeks was his limit, apparently.

So, par for the course.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

I also don’t like Brit caving so quickly but look forward to watching Carly’d head explode. 🤯🤯🤯

I mean, this isn't even a Sophie's choice for me.  Carly, head, explosion every day, all day.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, RedRockRosie said:

O. M. G. 😱 I seriously did not recognize her. One question...WHY??

Why would you do that to your face?? 🤯

Ok who is this you are talking about.  I'm not logging into Instagram for this.

15 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

KeMo.  She looks awful. 

I could tolerate her looks if she was a decent actress. And put some emotion in her voice. And acted like she was awake.

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

It's not a spoiler pic though, is it?

Looks like it's after she filmed a long day so I think it counts as spoilery (think she even said in the comments she worked 15 hours).

Not feeling her make up or whatever she did to her face . 

This week's (horrible) promo:

1) Never let it be said Laura Wright doesn't challenge herself, as the look she gives Nina when she sees him in the courtroom might be the smuggest look Carly has ever given.

2)

Michael (to Jax): Look, Nina stole 9 months of my father's life

Me: How about all the months of life Sonny stole from AJ WHEN HE MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD YOU UNBELIEVABLE HYPOCRITE!

• Love 17
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Nina getting arrested is pretty soapy, but the reasons for it are so completely stupid that it negates the soap. 

No one is as good at shooting themselves in the foot as this show is.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, statsgirl said:
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Nina getting arrested is pretty soapy, but the reasons for it are so completely stupid that it negates the soap. 

No one is as good at shooting themselves in the foot as this show is.

I can't think of another show that so consistently undercuts its own stories the way GH does.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

(to Jax): Look, Nina stole 9 months of my father's life

Me: How about all the months of life Sonny stole from AJ WHEN HE MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD YOU UNBELIEVABLE HYPOCRITE!

And the years when Carly lied snd Sonny used the meathook.

• Love 9

I hope, if Nina goes to trial in some way, she gets to testify slash it goes on the official record that she was going to tell Carly right away, but Carly was an awful, snarling B to her.  Does Sonny know that part yet?

• Love 3
2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I hope, if Nina goes to trial in some way, she gets to testify slash it goes on the official record that she was going to tell Carly right away, but Carly was an awful, snarling B to her.  Does Sonny know that part yet?

Yes, he does because Nina told Mike about it six months ago.

So Carly was mean to Nina? What about Sonny's adult children? She didn't say anything for petty reasons. And then kept quiet for the next six months. Nina is more wrong than Carly.

24 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Yes, he does because Nina told Mike about it six months ago.

So Carly was mean to Nina? What about Sonny's adult children? She didn't say anything for petty reasons. And then kept quiet for the next six months. Nina is more wrong than Carly.

In the world of the show itself, I suspect that people will begin to feel more sympathy for Nina when it comes out that she was in love. Sonny's immediate family won't appreciate that, of course, but the "she did it for revenge" assumptions will be mitigated. 

• Love 5

Scotty: Your Honor, my client is clearly insane.  As she just explained, she fell in love with...this (gestures manically in Sonny's direction)

Judge (banging gavel): Oh my yes, she clearly needs a stay at St. Ann's (because Pennsylvania).

Edited by TeeVee329
  • LOL 11
29 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Scotty: Your Honor, my client is clearly insane.  As she just explained, she fell in love with...this (gestures manically in Sonny's direction)

Ha! That reminds me of Jeff Winger, a sort of lawyer defending a sort of client at a sort of trial: If you could have heard everything she just told me, you would realize she is all the way out of her entire damn mind.

• Love 3

Putting here because I didn't click thru but I saw an entry in my rss reader saying Jordan has been recast with Karla Mosley. (Maya on B&B) She doesn't quite seem old enough but if true, at least she's competent. 

Eta: I just now followed the tweet but there doesn't seem to be any confirmation anywhere. Maybe she was seen in the studio parking lot talking to a producer. 😏

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, tessaray said:

Putting here because I didn't click thru but I saw an entry in my rss reader saying Jordan has been recast with Karla Mosley. (Maya on B&B) She doesn't quite seem old enough but if true, at least she's competent. 

I believe that she's older than Briana Henry, so I guess that's a step in the right direction.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, tessaray said:

Oh, I like her!

• Love 6

No one is talking about the very strong rumors that Steve Burton has been fired because he failed to comply with Disney's COVID's mandate? It's all over soap twitter.

Ingo too but we've known.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4

I didn't want to say anything here until it was official, but I believe it. He was supposed to have a live chat today and canceled it and this was the message he wrote:

"I totally forgot I have a haircut at the same time we're supposed to go live. I feel like such a dolt. I'll post a picture later on today as an apology.. SO SORRY. We'll reschedule or do two next week if we have to.. THANK YOU ALL."

Sure.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
26 minutes ago, Hater said:

No one is talking about the very strong rumors that Steve Burton has been fired because he failed to comply with Disney's COVID's mandate? It's all over soap twitter.

Ingo too but we've known.

I was waiting for an official confirmation but not even a tiny bit surprised. He’s less vocal on SM than the other one but they’re one in the same

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I thought he was already vaxxed when he got covid.

I know that was a rumor but I never believed it since I never saw a legit source for the info. 

If this is true about both Burton (that one came as a surprise, only because people on twitter who apparently actually listen to his stupid podcast claim he said he was vaxxed on there),and Ingo, then all I can say is that means I will enjoy the show that much more

Bring back Billy Miller, not to replace Cam ( I don't like that kind of shit), but just do a  "the role of Jason will now be played by).  Or maybe they are gonna kill him off, honestly I'm fine with that too.  LOL  Holy jesus.  I hope he didn't LIE about being vaxxed.  Because to me that is morally indefensible.  

• Love 8

Not sure why I’m surprised by this rumor. I guess because he had some kissing scenes recently and I thought that was only allowed for vaxxed actors? But won’t miss him  if it is true. 

2 minutes ago, CeChase said:

If this is true about both Burton (that one came as a surprise, only because people on twitter who apparently actually listen to his stupid podcast claim he said he was vaxxed on there),and Ingo, then all I can say is that means I will enjoy the show that much more

Bring back Billy Miller, not to replace Cam ( I don't like that kind of shit), but just do a  "the role of Jason will now be played by).  Or maybe they are gonna kill him off, honestly I'm fine with that too.  LOL  Holy jesus.  I hope he didn't LIE about being vaxxed.  Because to me that is morally indefensible.  

Billy is never coming back. He left on horrible terms with the show and wasn't asked back to reprise Drew for a reason.  I still kind of like him, but yea it's not happening.   

1 minute ago, racked said:

Not sure why I’m surprised by this rumor. I guess because he had some kissing scenes recently and I thought that was only allowed for vaxxed actors? But won’t miss him  if it is true. 

I think the kissing scenes were up to actors' comfort level regardless of vaccine status at that time.  Then the show had an outbreak on set where Burton got COVID and the mandate came in a few weeks later I think.

Edited by Hater
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Hater said:

Billy is never coming back. He left on horrible terms with the show and wasn't asked back to reprise Drew for a reason.  I still kind of like him, but yea it's not happening.   

Oh I am really sorry to hear that.  

2 minutes ago, Hater said:

Then the show had an outbreak on set where Burton got COVID and the mandate came in a few weeks later I think.

Or so he claimed. No one else said they had it or had to be absent on screen at the time and SB had been on tour before that with BA.

• Love 1

If this is true, the show should not bother with a Jason recast because last time was a disaster.  His entire return was a waste of time.  What exactly was the point in the end? Lapdog Jason.  I think I am more shocked Sbu didn't budge last minute for his paycheck.

Just now, ulkis said:

Or so he claimed. No one else said they had it or had to be absent on screen at the time and SB had been on tour before that with BA.

This is true. 

Edited by Hater
  • Love 6