Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E11: Buddy's Next Move

• Start Topic

29 minutes ago, Dot said:

I'm retracting the kudos I gave Twit for placing Piggy at this farm. I understood her to say it was a rescue farm; such a farm would have been experts in integrating a new animal into the herd.

Twit obviously lied to me & you & especially Babs. The farm is obvously just a plain ol' farm with a swine herd with its typical diseases. Placing an animal there, raised as Piggy was, with no immunity to those diseases -- well, it was a placement in a death camp, as far as I'm concerned.

And I personally think this is outrageous!! I quit watching three episodes ago and they have now crossed a line that I am unwilling to discount. I will never watch the show again. If she wants to eat herself to death to have a TV show that’s just fine. But animals dying so that they can have a storyline To help ensure that she continues to have a television show that celebrates her morbid obesity, that goes beyond decency.  

Edited by Kid
  • Love 17
44 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I think what that meant was the he would have spent 13k on drugs if he was still using. So in essence, he saved it but not really. There's no way Buddy could save that much in 8 mos. He doesn't strike me as a saving kind of guy. 

Yeah, that's what I figured, and no, he doesn't strike me a real money saver either.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, mybuddyspence said:

I was also wondering about how strong his immune system was in that situation.  You brought up some good points about diet, stress, etc. With such a messed up timeline, I don't think we'll ever know how long Piggy was at the rescue before he died. Poor Piggy. Poor Babs too. I'm still pissed that Whitney allowed the crew to film that scene.

I wondered why Babs or Glen didn’t ask them to leave. They both seemed caught by surprise when the crew arrived and it was clear that Whitney was upset. I would think the average parent would say Wait a second...what is happening?

i found the hammering on Buddy to talk to Heather to be annoying and inappropriate. Yes, perhaps it would be nice for him to actually explain things to her and maybe apologize. But this isn’t the time to pressure him. As he progresses through his 12 steps, he will go through the steps of resolving the situation. But pushing him right now could trigger him to relapse. And Whitney has no place in any of this. 

Edited by Tabbygirl521
  • Love 10
22 hours ago, Maggienolia said:

To my father, any male he talked to was "Bud" by default. We always wondered if it were just a clever way to avoid an awkward moment of not remembering a name. Had a cousin who went by Sonny his whole life (real name James). And knew one Buddy who might have had that as his legal name vs as a nickname. 

Ummm my husbands name is David all his family calls him"Bubby" his sister called him that as a toddler and yes his family is from the South Just sharing LOL

13 minutes ago, Kid said:

And I personally think this is outrageous!! I quit watching three episodes ago and they have now crossed a line that I am unwilling to discount. I will never watch the show again. If she wants to eat herself to death to have a TV show that’s just fine. But animals dying so that they can have a storyline To help ensure that she continues to have a television show that celebrates her morbid obesity, that goes beyond decency.  

But don’t they present themselves as a rescue? I swear I saw signage and logos and such. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ClareWalks said:

Those exaggerated sad faces both disgust me and crack me up at the same time. Babs' sad face is much more normal which makes me think 1) Whitney either gets her sad face from Glenn, or 2) Whitney is fuckin' faking it.

29214044_10107981522741327_4279308111526756352_n.jpg

And, enter Ugly Crying Face. Wouldn't be an episode without THAT. Yeah, it makes me laugh too. 

• Love 9

So poor piggy wasn't even vaccinated. That's bad pet parenting. Now I'm wondering about poor Tori as well, and all the poor cats that share a house with Whitney. Its' so obvious they were just trying to get rid of the pig and suddenly "he's acting out" so there he goes. He came as a storyline and died as a storyline. Very unfortunate.

• Love 7

Of course Buddy wants to move.  He wants to do drugs and drink far away from the prying eyes of his friends.  I have unfortunately, dealt with with many, many people who have been to rehab, not only does it "take" only about 20% of the time the first time in, but Buddy seems to be looking back on his using days fondly.  ALL of the people I've known who have gone to rehab, have had to go several times before finally making it stick.  AA has an even worse success rate than rehab.  He needs to continue with outpatient rehab for as long as he can, and not rely on AA/NA meetings.

I felt so badly for Babs.  Did the Beast really have to blurt out "the pig's dead" without any type of lead in to ease her Mom into it?  She is a horrid, hateful, wretched excuse for a human.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Honey said:

Of course Buddy wants to move.  He wants to do drugs and drink far away from the prying eyes of his friends.  I have unfortunately, dealt with with many, many people who have been to rehab, not only does it "take" only about 20% of the time the first time in, but Buddy seems to be looking back on his using days fondly.  ALL of the people I've known who have gone to rehab, have had to go several times before finally making it stick.  AA has an even worse success rate than rehab.  He needs to continue with outpatient rehab for as long as he can, and not rely on AA/NA meetings.

I felt so badly for Babs.  Did the Beast really have to blurt out "the pig's dead" without any type of lead in to ease her Mom into it?  She is a horrid, hateful, wretched excuse for a human.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! The Beast. 

• Love 6
50 minutes ago, MyBigFatFakeLife said:

So poor piggy wasn't even vaccinated. That's bad pet parenting. Now I'm wondering about poor Tori as well, and all the poor cats that share a house with Whitney. Its' so obvious they were just trying to get rid of the pig and suddenly "he's acting out" so there he goes. He came as a storyline and died as a storyline. Very unfortunate.

Yes, this.  I blame them all.  This is an easily preventable disease with a vaccine so I'm guessing Piggy never got any veterinary care.  Either that, or Jenny McCarthy is running the rescue.

• Love 19

I was saddened by the death of the pig.  The only truly likable person on this show is Babs, I hope she holds Whit responsible for his early demise.  This Buddy & Heather wanna be lifetime movie of the week is a bore, move on..he just wasn't that into you.  I bet her house does smell like cats, I can't imagine it doesn't.  So, if someone could explain something to me , earlier in the show, Whitney would have her mom shave her legs, who is doing that now ? How does a person of her size even reach to wipe her butt ?  Why doesn't she doesn't she get weight loss surgery ?  All these questions run through my mind when I watch this show, not even sure I why I watch it, other than Babs remarks and Todd, love me Todd

• Love 6

I haven't watched the last two episodes, based on what I have read here.  I wish there was a way to mute Whitney's voice but be able to hear everyone else's.  It would make for such a much more enjoyable and watchable show for me.  So for now I will just follow along with all of your narratives of the show.

About her wanting to adopt a baby; shouldn't you be able to wipe your own butt before you take on wiping another human's butt?

• Love 12

Why would the receptionist or the Vet Tech casually mention a heart murmur at the front desk as you were checking out? That news is done by the vet along with an explanation and any follow up tests needed. Unless it was a re-enactment. That was weird. Two of my dogs had it and it was concerning to the vet and one of them did a chest X-ray right away and for the other they told me to schedule it and explained what it could mean, what grade it was etc etc. Poor Henchie! Poor Piggy! Poor Babs! Poor Dumpster Cat! The hell with the rest of them!

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Friday said:

I haven't watched the last two episodes, based on what I have read here.  I wish there was a way to mute Whitney's voice but be able to hear everyone else's.  It would make for such a much more enjoyable and watchable show for me.  So for now I will just follow along with all of your narratives of the show.

About her wanting to adopt a baby; shouldn't you be able to wipe your own butt before you take on wiping another human's butt?

That is why I sorta kinda want to know how she even can do it ? I dont recall a swiffer being made for that purpose

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Kid said:

Where do we jump to the conclusion that the pig was sent to a bacteria-infested farm? Didn't someone upthread discover that this type of bacteria exists in pretty much all swine? I don't understand villifying the people who took an animal to a farm, to roam as he was meant to, and live not as a studio prop but as an ANIMAL, as somehow dragging the pig somewhere to be sentenced to a horrific death.  The pig shouldn't have been adopted as a pet for the show, of course. But having him moved to a farm was probably the most decent thing these humans have done as "animal lovers" since the series began.

• Love 17
16 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

That is why I sorta kinda want to know how she even can do it ? I dont recall a swiffer being made for that purpose

I should know better by now than to drink and view this forum :-)

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, KateHearts said:

And where did this come from? Did the Thores say that?

If Piggy contracted Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae in the face of being correctly vaccinated that would be extremely rare.  It's a fair assumption there was no vaccine.  If they had other pigs on the farm, that's most likely where he picked up the bacteria.  It wouldn't have been floating around the Thore suburban neighborhood in Greensboro.

• Love 4

What ever happened to Juan Carlos, the grey cat that was also taken to the vet and shown in one episode? My understanding is he belongs to Whitney as well (but lives with Babs and Glenn).  Steve Purrwin is MIA as well. This is turning into Kardashian Pet Hell kind of quickly. 

Edited by MyBigFatFakeLife
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

So Buddy gets sober only to be suffocated to death by Whitney straddling him. 

All I could think was that must be a hella well made chair, and where can I buy such quality furniture.

• Love 13

Question: (LOL I just noticed LivinLovinLife also with deep Questions....

If Whtiney cries without an audience, does she produce tears?

20 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

Exactly. So we are treated to a ride-along of Twit and Babs driving Henchi home from the vet! Seriously? THIS is a film-worthy event? If so, then I should definitely have my own show. At least when I go out with my two dogs, one goes one way, the other goes another way, and within 30 seconds they have me hog tied and I'm trying to get untangled from the leashes! If watching a cat meow from the backseat is riveting television, then my little fuzz balls of mischief definitely deserve their own show!

Her big fat fabulous life is seriously un-fabulous. YAWN!

I'd watch!

• Love 4
54 minutes ago, Dr. Acula said:

Fixed it.

I am sure it's been mentioned, I am just getting to the snark and the fun, but DAYUM he is a self centered PRICK and brings nothing to the table. Not even Duggar Kitchen home schooled tabled. (yes I watch Counting on...I admit it)

1 hour ago, cynicat said:

If Piggy contracted Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae in the face of being correctly vaccinated that would be extremely rare.  It's a fair assumption there was no vaccine.  If they had other pigs on the farm, that's most likely where he picked up the bacteria.  It wouldn't have been floating around the Thore suburban neighborhood in Greensboro.

That's super sad... :(  

• Love 2

What a whole lot of nothing this has become.  Whitney picks up her cat from the vet! The cat meows in the backseat and hilarity ensues!  Buddy is thinking of moving!  He talks to a rehab friend and makes jokes about gettin' high!  Whitney's dad berates her for having lots of cats who are battling for control over her house!  Whitney tries to plant a berry bush! Heather *still* wants closure, even though no one knows what that really entails! Whitney has friends over to play a game and more hilarity ensues!  Buddy laughs really loudly! Whitney is sitting on her couch and gets a call that Piggy died.  Sadness/tears/open displays of sorrow and mourning follow (with the exception of Hunter, who says nothing). Everyone thinks this may shatter Babs forever and ever.  The end.

All of this excitement just may do me in.

2 minutes ago, WaterSpirit said:

(yes I watch Counting on...I admit it)

That's another bunch of fun.  One sister and her husband install a bookcase!  Another sister and her husband cut their kid's hair!  Brother is engaged and shopping for wedding ties, all the while trying to restrain his testosterone urges!

• Love 16

Is it normal to remember the exact date you lost your virginity? Month and year we do, it’s more of an age thing, especially if you’re a girl, I get guys don’t really care that much, but the exact date and time, um, because you kept a damn receipt? What the f?

• Love 10
17 minutes ago, MyBigFatFakeLife said:

Is it normal to remember the exact date you lost your virginity? Month and year we do, it’s more of an age thing, especially if you’re a girl, I get guys don’t really care that much, but the exact date and time, um, because you kept a damn receipt? What the f?

It's like Whitney wants to be able to say "see, men DO want to have sex with me! I can prove it! I have the receipts! LITERALLY."

• Love 19

LOL....OK.....when Twit was on the phone with the Pig Farm lady as she listens to Piggy's last hours relayed to her over the phone and she has that ugly face......she finally says "where is he now"...or something like "what did you do with him"?  I could almost see a thought bubble over Twit's head hoping there is bacon, ham and pork shoulder available.

Since this season opened we almost immediately found out Bother and Studdly (Heather and Buddy) are on the outs....since then Ashly has bore a child, everyone has gone to Hawaii and now baby is a few months old.....GIVE IT UP HEATHER!!!!!!   You are a mom of 2 children and you are way too vested in a bloated, mumbling, alcoholic, non rent paying drug user................think of your children for Christ sake!  They should be #1... Quit slobbering over that loser.....I mean, I realize he has this amazing light and is the life of the party and all...but sheeeessshhhhhh.  And Twit....mind your own fucking business.......support Heather and get her out for some fun and quit telling her she needs closer and you are just gonna have to be the one to help these two people.  She said she has given her advice to Heather when she was married and tries to help with Buddy....how the hell does she think she is a relationship expert?  Neither one of those relationships worked out. 

One other thing I have had on my mind about Twit and her "girls in dance class".  Those girls are not trying to learn how to dance......it's basically just a work out class for them.  Whit keeps trying to whip them into performance worthy for some dance event.  It's a fucking exercise class for people that can't move well....look at their teacher.....is that what they want teaching them to dance?  It's all for TV...it's not real.....gosh I frustrate myself trying to see logic in all this shit.

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

It's like Whitney wants to be able to say "see, men DO want to have sex with me! I can prove it! I have the receipts! LITERALLY."

Yep, she’s always mentioning how sexual she is, to her dad, especially. I cringed when she discussed how she and Lenny were “living in sin” because they were “obviously” having sex and that has happened  many times in her life. Barf. Ok, Whitney, you have sex, got it. And in that speech she did in her old college, she mentions how her boyfriend wanted to make love to her, but she wouldn’t let him. Why wouldn’t an adult woman be having sex if she has partners? But she keeps making sure we know she indeed has sex with them. Are we missing something here? 

• Love 9
On 3/12/2018 at 6:46 PM, Elizzikra said:

I disagree. Piggy was Babs's pet. She loves(d) him and she deserves to know if he passes away. To know and not tell her is a lie of omission and pretty disrespectful - as if she is not mature or stable enough to handle the news. Worse still would be to find out years later and be left to wonder what else your family is keeping from you.

If I knew Babs would never find out from anyone else, I wouldn't tell her the pig died.  I don't think it's a matter of "right to know"--why inflict such pain when there's nothing anyone can do about it?   And I don't think keeping news of a beloved pet's death is the narrow wedge of a whole heap of lying about other stuff.  I think Babs would be grateful.  It's my belief that failure to spread bad news, when knowledge of that news would do nothing but inflict pain, is not lying at all.  It's unselfish compassion.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, MyBigFatFakeLife said:

What ever happened to Juan Carlos, the grey cat that was also taken to the vet and shown in one episode? My understanding is he belongs to Whitney as well (but lives with Babs and Glenn).  Steve Purrwin is MIA as well. This is turning into Kardashian Pet Hell kind of quickly. 

Was there an original Steve Purrwin?  Isn't that what she just named the new dumpster cat?  Why did everyone act like it was such a clever name if there was a previous Steve Purrwin?  I need answers!

• Love 2

Actually quite a while ago Dot asked about the where abouts of the original Steve Purrwin. I do recall there having been a cat by that name a few seasons ago. Since I usually listen to this freak show rather than give it my full attention I have no idea what the other Steve looked like but I am sure there was one.

People acted like it was a clever name because they know that they have to treat her like an overgrown 3 year old. Bribe her, coddle her, and reward her no matter how little she deserves it.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Mothra said:

If I knew Babs would never find out from anyone else, I wouldn't tell her the pig died.  I don't think it's a matter of "right to know"--why inflict such pain when there's nothing anyone can do about it?   And I don't think keeping news of a beloved pet's death is the narrow wedge of a whole heap of lying about other stuff.  I think Babs would be grateful.  It's my belief that failure to spread bad news, when knowledge of that news would do nothing but inflict pain, is not lying at all.  It's unselfish compassion.

I have trouble deciding if Babs should've been told or not. If she was actually going to go visit Piggy, then she had to be told at some point. What would they do, take her to the rescue farm and say whoops, we just can't find Piggy today? I don't know...I guess I can see both sides of tell her/don't tell her.

I know where I stand if it's my pet...when I got divorced, we had a cat and a dog. The dog was a hunting dog, he was not going to be happy living an indoor life with me like a giant lap dog, and one of the few nice things I have to say about my ex is that he does love his pets and take care of them. So clearly, the dog was going to be happier with him, so I let him go, and I got to keep the cat. Also it just seems that if we had two pets, and neither of us was unfit to care for them, I shouldn't get to have both pets.

However, over the years my family has sometimes said "How old would the dog be now?" and I tell them SHUT UP, I don't want to hear it! I consider it part of my "consolation prize" that because I went through the sadness of having to let my dog go, then I deserve to live my silly little bubble where I get to believe that dog LIVES FOREVER.

I'm not going through the pain of giving him up AND finding out he's dead! No way. :-) I do NOT want to know.

But it's a totally different situation with Babs, so I'm not sure what I think of her being told. Except for one part - she did NOT have to be told ON CAMERA. That was classic Shitney using anything she can to stay on tv, and it was cruel to do that to her mother. If Babs was saying let's go visit Piggy next weekend, then they could have told her in private that Piggy had passed away.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Me from ME said:

Actually quite a while ago Dot asked about the where abouts of the original Steve Purrwin. I do recall there having been a cat by that name a few seasons ago. Since I usually listen to this freak show rather than give it my full attention I have no idea what the other Steve looked like but I am sure there was one.

People acted like it was a clever name because they know that they have to treat her like an overgrown 3 year old. Bribe her, coddle her, and reward her no matter how little she deserves it.

I think I've caused the confusion by conflating Twit's FB mutterings with MBFFL episodes.

There is only ONE Steve Purrwin. She talked about him last year on FB. She was also filming segments for THIS year's season. So, it's the same cat. 

I don't understand why TLC permits her to give away much of a season's plot arcs on her FB page about year before airing. We knew about Avi. About Nada's visit. About Ashley's baby. About the HI visit. About Steve Purrwin.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

It's a CAT. They're treating its every meow like Jesus Christ has beamed back to Earth and is farting the melody to "Ave Maria."

I about died when I read this! Ha ha ha, so awesome! It really was ridiculous. 

Several of the cats I've had have been "talkers" - they meow a lot, and seem to especially do it if I'm talking directly to them. It's incredibly cute TO THE CAT'S OWNER....and maybe to a few close family members who also love your cat...but nobody else gives a shit that it appears that your cat is "talking" to you. And if you think it is, you're probably a raging narcissist like Twit.

• Love 5
On 3/12/2018 at 9:16 PM, PityFree said:

My theory is that the “knowledge” she has is her social currency. She feels important and sought out when she is the source of information for her friends and family.  If she had an actual job, she would be in the person in the office that would knowledge hoard as a misguided way of creating job security.

I bet when she was younger she did a ton of gossiping that kept her at the center of social circles. She probably tries very hard to recreate that feeling of power.

I love this explanation.  

On 3/12/2018 at 11:51 PM, RabbiBeth said:

Yes to all of this!  I wish Buddy well but I really am not interested in seeing him on my screen (or trying to decipher his inarticulate, garbled words).  Furthermore - and this is totally shallow - but just hearing/reading his name, "BUDDY" is starting to send me over the edge.  It sounds like the name of a pet or a toddler, not a grown man.  Is that a real name out there?  I have never met someone named Buddy.  For some reason the name irks me.  LOL

Buddy is my fur baby's  name :)

• Love 2
10 hours ago, MyBigFatFakeLife said:

Yep, she’s always mentioning how sexual she is, to her dad, especially. I cringed when she discussed how she and Lenny were “living in sin” because they were “obviously” having sex and that has happened  many times in her life. Barf. Ok, Whitney, you have sex, got it. And in that speech she did in her old college, she mentions how her boyfriend wanted to make love to her, but she wouldn’t let him. Why wouldn’t an adult woman be having sex if she has partners? But she keeps making sure we know she indeed has sex with them. Are we missing something here? 

and she has the RECEIPT to prove it!! Should we take the next step and wonder if she purchased Gigolo for the night?

• Love 5
10 hours ago, princelina said:

Was there an original Steve Purrwin?  Isn't that what she just named the new dumpster cat?  Why did everyone act like it was such a clever name if there was a previous Steve Purrwin?  I need answers!

There's an old youtube of two cats named Steve Purwin and David Meowie playing . . . from 2011.  We all know that Twit loves youtube, so she probably stole the name from there.  'Cause original thoughts (and choreography) do not exist in her self-contained universe.

• Love 10

Some people get really attached to pets. As Whit said, no matter the pet, they consider it a member of the family.  I get it. I don't see the attraction to pigs as pets, but, to each his own.  Apparently, Babs adored him.  I do suspect the tears were freely let go though, for the cameras.  I mean, you can't ignore an opportunity like that. 

I don't fault Whit for the pig getting sick. It does happen and since many pigs live perfectly fine lives on farms, getting a pig condition that is fatal is sad, but, not horrific.  Despite what pig owners say about them and how great they are...have you ever actually been in a home where they live? I have and those that I saw are not good pets. I think these pig pet fans have exceptional pigs or they exaggerate their experiences. This is based on what I have seen personally with pigs as pets in a home environment. Granted, there maybe exceptions. Apparently, Babs's piggy was a handful for her too and perhaps much more of a challenge than they expected.  Whit's fault for not researching it, but, I suspect it was really producer driven, so, I'll give her a pass on that.  

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I was saddened by the death of the pig.  The only truly likable person on this show is Babs, I hope she holds Whit responsible for his early demise.  This Buddy & Heather wanna be lifetime movie of the week is a bore, move on..he just wasn't that into you.  I bet her house does smell like cats, I can't imagine it doesn't.  So, if someone could explain something to me , earlier in the show, Whitney would have her mom shave her legs, who is doing that now ? How does a person of her size even reach to wipe her butt ?  Why doesn't she doesn't she get weight loss surgery ?  All these questions run through my mind when I watch this show, not even sure I why I watch it, other than Babs remarks and Todd, love me Todd

I  successfully had weight loss surgery like 6 or 7 years ago and recommended to Twit on her instagram her peeps got mad at me and she blocked me LOL oh well!!

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Some people get really attached to pets. As Whit said, no matter the pet, they consider it a member of the family.  I get it. I don't see the attraction to pigs as pets, but, to each his own.  Apparently, Babs adored him.  I do suspect the tears were freely let go though, for the cameras.  I mean, you can't ignore an opportunity like that. 

I don't fault Whit for the pig getting sick. It does happen and since many pigs live perfectly fine lives on farms, getting a pig condition that is fatal is sad, but, not horrific.  Despite what pig owners say about them and how great they are...have you ever actually been in a home where they live? I have and those that I saw are not good pets. I think these pig pet fans have exceptional pigs or they exaggerate their experiences. This is based on what I have seen personally with pigs as pets in a home environment. Granted, there maybe exceptions. Apparently, Babs's piggy was a handful for her too and perhaps much more of a challenge than they expected.  Whit's fault for not researching it, but, I suspect it was really producer driven, so, I'll give her a pass on that.  

I agree. I've lived on a farm and in the country for most of my life and view pigs as livestock rather than pets. We haven't had livestock on our farm for quite a while, but many of our friends and neighbors do. Unfortunately, even under the best conditions, they can become ill and die. It's not much different than people getting flu shots but coming down with it anyhow. From what we're shown, the rescue seemed legit and unless we're shown otherwise, I won't jump to the conclusion that they were negligent with Piggy's care. 

Personally, I wouldn't want a pig running around in the house. My dog and cats can be quite a handful to care for at times. 

8 minutes ago, Lynnlynnlynn586 said:

I  successfully had weight loss surgery like 6 or 7 years ago and recommended to Twit on her instagram her peeps got mad at me and she blocked me LOL oh well!!

I can't believe how shitty she is to people who are only offering helpful advice or disagree with her "fat is fabulous" mantra.

17 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

And, enter Ugly Crying Face. Wouldn't be an episode without THAT. Yeah, it makes me laugh too. 

She really does take some unflattering pictures, doesn't she? I'm not supermodel either, but damn...

• Love 4
19 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I think what that meant was the he would have spent 13k on drugs if he was still using. So in essence, he saved it but not really. There's no way Buddy could save that much in 8 mos. He doesn't strike me as a saving kind of guy. 

Yes, it's similar to when I get my grocery receipt and at the bottom it says, "You have saved $832.57 at (supermarket) this year!" Well no, it's not a savings because I never would have bought the items at full price to begin with. 

As for the crying pic of Whitney (I will not reproduce it; one is quite enough for one page), what is going on with her top teeth? Does she have no lateral incisors or canine teeth, or are her top front teeth just very long? It looks so odd to me.

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, Lynnlynnlynn586 said:

Oh, that was you! Good for you! Yeah, she said “for personal reasons she won’t have surgery”. Maybe she’s one of those nuts who believes it’s mutilating your stomach. It’s a drastic measure but if it needs to be, so be it. I quit following that mess and her crazy fans 

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, AnnaBaptist said:

As for the crying pic of Whitney (I will not reproduce it; one is quite enough for one page), what is going on with her top teeth? Does she have no lateral incisors or canine teeth, or are her top front teeth just very long? It looks so odd to me.

Yes, her two top front teeth are long. Like a Bunny. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, MyBigFatFakeLife said:

Oh, that was you! Good for you! Yeah, she said “for personal reasons she won’t have surgery”. Maybe she’s one of those nuts who believes it’s mutilating your stomach. It’s a drastic measure but if it needs to be, so be it. I quit following that mess and her crazy fans 

I suspect that the “personal reasons” are that she doesn’t qualify. Patients have to show a willingness to follow the diet required post surgery and it’s very clear she isn’t willing to. Not only would weightloss surgery be pointless for her, it could be even more dangerous than her current habits because she would eat as she does now but have the smaller stomach. That’s just asking for complications. 

• Love 10
25 minutes ago, Lynnlynnlynn586 said:

Every block is a win.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I suspect that the “personal reasons” are that she doesn’t qualify. Patients have to show a willingness to follow the diet required post surgery and it’s very clear she isn’t willing to. Not only would weightloss surgery be pointless for her, it could be even more dangerous than her current habits because she would eat as she does now but have the smaller stomach. That’s just asking for complications. 

Yes i agree u have to change your lifestyle somewhat. She is NOT happy with her size she dosnt want to change habits. I also commented on her instagram that wait until her knees break down (and they will) she will think about fat surgery then LOL that was a while ago i dont even bother with her page at all now!!! 

• Love 6