Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E11: Buddy's Next Move

• Start Topic

36 minutes ago, MyBigFatFakeLife said:

His new girlfriend looks a bit like a blonde Heather. Anyway, I wish them the best, but some people are saying this to him on his IG account, and stuff like "Go back to Heather", "You and Heather were so cute together". Ugh. Even though I thought she looked a bit similar to Heather, why would I tell him that, that's such a cheap shot, especially when he seems so happy in his new relationship. Whitney's fans are the worst.

I am shocked that Whitney's fans would be telling him to go back to Heather. They've been saying Buddy and Whitney belong together and should get married during  his ENTIRE RELATIONSHIP with Heather, because they are the actual WORST people on Earth.

• Love 10
49 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

I am shocked that Whitney's fans would be telling him to go back to Heather. They've been saying Buddy and Whitney belong together and should get married during  his ENTIRE RELATIONSHIP with Heather, because they are the actual WORST people on Earth.

Thats only a good idea if they hate Buddy. 

• Love 7

"I've done it in Heather's previous relationships"

Relationships plural. So, Heather had multiple failed relationships, and what do they have in common? Whitney meddling in them. Hmm.

Edited by LordOfLotion
Keyboard Impudence
  • Love 24
1 minute ago, Donut Bear said:

Does anybody really care about Buddy and his friend?

Well Charleston is gorgeous and I don’t have to listen to Whit talk about how she just HAS to get involved in Heather and Buddy. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Donut Bear said:

Does anybody really care about Buddy and his friend?

I care more about the pig and the cats TBH. I don't really like Buddy on this show. I don't know how he is IRL but I'm totally done with him on this show.

• Love 5
Just now, LordOfLotion said:

I care more about the pig and the cats TBH. I don't really like Buddy on this show. I don't know how he is IRL but I'm totally done with him on this show.

Twit's life is so fabulous that they have to temper it with stories about Buddy so we, the viewers, don't stroke out from her extreme fabulosity. 

/sarcasm  But really, what does it say about your life's level of big-ness and fabulous-ness when there's SO little going on (out of literally thousands of hours of film) that most of the past few episodes are about you friend who is in rehab/looking for a post-rehab sober house totally separate from anything you are doing?? 

• Love 14

Oh my god she’s trying to top Heather’s relationship memories. 

Maybe I’m not sentimental enough, but I don’t understand keeping all the crap like receipts and gum wrappers for every relationship you have. 

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, Maggienolia said:

Fixed it for ya. At least, that's where I am with this horrible excuse for a human being. She's perpetuating Heather's unhealthy attachment to Buddy and this insane fake-need for "closure". And at the same time, perpetuating the pressure on Buddy (at a time when he needs to let that go and focus on sobriety) and just pushing and picking at that so there's no peace for either of them. Jesus, let the man do what he needs to do to get sober. Let it go. Ditto the rent. You let the rent issue slide for how many months while he was living there? Now is NOT the time to hassle him for rent. He knows he's owes you, you've made that clear. Now drop it and let the man get sober! He'll pay you when he can. Jesus this b*tch!!! I can't even!!!

I am right there with you. 

• Love 4

I'm cutting Whitney a lot of lack during this episode. I respect the fact that she loves her pets so dearly, and the show is more than hinting that one of them dies. It's devastating and rips you to pieces. The scene at the vet brought back awful memories for me -  a few years ago, my sweet cat died instantly from a heart murmur. I feel awful for anyone who loses a pet, Whitney included -- poor girl.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Brooks said:

Not good to be stressing the resident cats like this with a new cat that hasn't been properly introduced.

But she did. She said twice now "he's your brother". What more introduction is needed?? /sarcasm

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Brooklynista said:

Ha! My mom always says "If your bag is low, your money will be low". So never on the ground.

Exactly!  Abundance and prosperity in all aspects of life.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, ThinkerBell said:

I'm cutting Whitney a lot of lack during this episode. I respect the fact that she loves her pets so dearly, and the show is more than hinting that one of them dies. It's devastating and rips you to pieces. The scene at the vet brought back awful memories for me -  a few years ago, my sweet cat died instantly from a heart murmur. I feel awful for anyone who loses a pet, Whitney included -- poor girl.

As much as it pains me to say it, I’m with you on this. I lost my 25 3/4 year old cockatiel a year and a half ago. Had him for 25 1/2 years. It’s so very hard. 

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Ha! My mom always says "If your bag is low, your money will be low". So never on the ground.

Unless you're Queen Elizabeth.  If she puts her purse on the floor, it signals her staff, "I am DONE with this person I'm talking to.  Get me out of here NOW."

• Love 8

I'm pretty sure that Buddy has already, or will soon relapse. He is way too into his former life and he really already seems to miss the drink and drugs. He actually seems more like he just wanted to get away from his friends and girl friend than stay sober. Am I completely heartless that I cannot understand the hysterics over a dead pig?  I'm sorry, I don't get it.

• Love 8

Animal-lover here: for Christ sake, get the cats fixed already. Does she not see how stressed out they are with their new "brother"? Plus you know the boys are marking up the house. Give Henchi back to Babs already.

i hope the TLC money is damn good because that is the only reason I can think of preventing Buddy and Heather to tell Whitney to just mind her own damn business. Whit loves to fuck with people's minds, doesn't she? 

LOL at her attempt to "garden". I guess stomping onto a metal shovel in bare feet isn't as painful as running an 8k. 

• Love 20
9 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

I'm pretty sure that Buddy has already, or will soon relapse. He is way too into his former life and he really already seems to miss the drink and drugs. He actually seems more like he just wanted to get away from his friends and girl friend than stay sober. Am I completely heartless that I cannot understand the hysterics over a dead pig?  I'm sorry, I don't get it.

Yeah, Buddy seemed to be pretty vulnerable at that point. I don't understand why he would put himself through all of this bullshit with Heather. I totally understood him when he said he just wanted it to go away already. 

The pig dying was sad, and I felt badly for Babs. I've shed tears over losing a pet too, but Whitney's whispered announcement was ridiculous.  She reminded me of a three year old who just lost her first pet. The drama with Henchi's vet was kind of silly. 

• Love 9