Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E11: Buddy's Next Move

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, MyBigFatFakeLife said:

Or If she has gastric  bypass surgery there’s no more Big Fat life. Fired. It’s like sterile Duggars. TLC most likely drives her to McDonald’s

Combine the shows and watch Whitney explode from too much Tater Tot Casserole.

• Love 11
11 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

I have trouble deciding if Babs should've been told or not. If she was actually going to go visit Piggy, then she had to be told at some point. What would they do, take her to the rescue farm and say whoops, we just can't find Piggy today? I don't know...I guess I can see both sides of tell her/don't tell her.

I know where I stand if it's my pet...when I got divorced, we had a cat and a dog. The dog was a hunting dog, he was not going to be happy living an indoor life with me like a giant lap dog, and one of the few nice things I have to say about my ex is that he does love his pets and take care of them. So clearly, the dog was going to be happier with him, so I let him go, and I got to keep the cat. Also it just seems that if we had two pets, and neither of us was unfit to care for them, I shouldn't get to have both pets.

However, over the years my family has sometimes said "How old would the dog be now?" and I tell them SHUT UP, I don't want to hear it! I consider it part of my "consolation prize" that because I went through the sadness of having to let my dog go, then I deserve to live my silly little bubble where I get to believe that dog LIVES FOREVER.

I'm not going through the pain of giving him up AND finding out he's dead! No way. :-) I do NOT want to know.

But it's a totally different situation with Babs, so I'm not sure what I think of her being told. Except for one part - she did NOT have to be told ON CAMERA. That was classic Shitney using anything she can to stay on tv, and it was cruel to do that to her mother. If Babs was saying let's go visit Piggy next weekend, then they could have told her in private that Piggy had passed away.

Yes, it is totally different with Babs; if she were going to visit the pig, then she would have to be told.  But if they were to wait until--if--she wanted to visit the pig, I don't see the downside of telling her then, when it's absolutely necessary.  If it were my pet that I'd had to give up to an adoptive parent, I would not want to know anything about how the pet was doing, as you say with your dog; it's part of "placing" a pet, I think, that you sever emotional ties (as much as you can).  I also question the wisdom of visiting a pet once it's been placed with someone else--leaving him/her there *again* would break my heart all over again, and what if the pet clearly wanted to leave with you?  It just doesn't seem like a good idea from anyone's point of view.

And agree 100% about not telling her on camera.  But then, I guess, Shitney wouldn't have a show.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, MyBigFatFakeLife said:

Yeah, she said “for personal reasons she won’t have surgery”. 

In her Tedx talk, she said that the reason she gained weight back after losing 100-lbs was because she pictured herself losing another 100-lbs and getting to her goal weight only to have saggy boobs and extra skin. This caused her to immediately binge and stop working out. I think this is the real reason why she doesn't want to get surgery or lose weight on her own.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, MyBigFatFakeLife said:

Or If she has gastric  bypass surgery there’s no more Big Fat life. Fired. It’s like sterile Duggars. TLC most likely drives her to McDonald’s

I don't know. I guess we will see when MBFFL get cancelled. If that what is holding her back she might go in for surgery after the show. I think it's the other way around. She doesn't want to change. She would like to be thin but doesn't want to do what she has to do to get there. I think it's more likely that the show would tempt her to surgery. If TLC tells her that MBFFL is going to be cancelled, and that has to be on the horizon, then I can see her offering to let them follow her bypass surgery journey to keep the show going - kind of like her own personal 600 lb life. But I don't see this as something she wants but is not doing because she wants to stay fat for the show. 

• Love 10
18 minutes ago, M.F. Luder said:

In her Tedx talk, she said that the reason she gained weight back after losing 100-lbs was because she pictured herself losing another 100-lbs and getting to her goal weight only to have saggy boobs and extra skin. This caused her to immediately binge and stop working out. I think this is the real reason why she doesn't want to get surgery or lose weight on her own.

I call massive bullshit on this.  She would be so much better off with saggy boobs and extra skin than she is with the massive amount of extra weight she's carrying.  And she knows it.  I think she doesn't want to have bariatric surgery because it would be embarrassing to admit that she had to have an operation to help her lose weight, that she is not so "fabulous" that she couldn't just do it herself.  And I think she'd rather overeat than do the work weight loss entails.  Which is fine, but you don't get to call your life "fabulous" when you can hardly walk to the bathroom without becoming short of breath.

• Love 20
1 hour ago, shoovenbooty said:

Whitney made out with her cat in the vet's office. I cannot believe I watch this show.

The look of shame on Babs’ face was too real. Same with Glenn’s uncomfortable laugh when she asked to smell the dolphin’s breath. What is wrong with this woman? 

• Love 7

She really does take some unflattering pictures, doesn't she?

It is absolutely unbelievable that it is the same person in any of the ugly cry pictures and the recent FB glamor shot of her in bed in full make up. How does she do it? Is it photo editing or not?

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Me from ME said:

It is absolutely unbelievable that it is the same person in any of the ugly cry pictures and the recent FB glamor shot of her in bed in full make up. How does she do it? Is it photo editing or not?

It could partially be a matter of taking dozens of pictures until you get just the right angle and light. You can use all the filters you want, but nothing is going to say, fix asymmetry. Her right eyebrow is higher than her left, so when she tilts the right side to the camera like that, she appears more symmetrical than she really is and more attractive. Plus she is lying down so all the fat falls back. I know this stuff because I'm incredibly vain and I do it myself.

• Love 11
41 minutes ago, M.F. Luder said:

she pictured herself losing another 100-lbs and getting to her goal weight only to have saggy boobs and extra skin.

That's where fasting comes in.

44 minutes ago, M.F. Luder said:

In her Tedx talk, she said that the reason she gained weight back after losing 100-lbs was because she pictured herself losing another 100-lbs and getting to her goal weight only to have saggy boobs and extra skin.

Hate to break it to that ho but she already got saggy boobs NTTAWWT

• Love 16
1 hour ago, LordOfLotion said:

It could partially be a matter of taking dozens of pictures until you get just the right angle and light.

What I found interesting about Ugly Crying Face is how fat her face appears to be. And how many extra chins she has. She certainly manages to obscure that in most of her posted photos, esp the glam ones. How many times have one or another of us commented about how much smaller her head seems, in proportion to the rest of her body? Yet this is a photo of a typical head on a 500-# body.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ClareWalks said:

Hate to break it to that ho but she already got saggy boobs NTTAWWT

1 hour ago, M.F. Luder said:

In her Tedx talk, she said that the reason she gained weight back after losing 100-lbs was because she pictured herself losing another 100-lbs and getting to her goal weight only to have saggy boobs and extra skin.

And...What does she think that big fat  belly that hangs down to her knees is? #looseskin

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Dot said:

What I found interesting about Ugly Crying Face is how fat her face appears to be. And how many extra chins she has. She certainly manages to obscure that in most of her posted photos, esp the glam ones. How many times have one or another of us commented about how much smaller her head seems, in proportion to the rest of her body? Yet this is a photo of a typical head on a 500-# body.

OK... another thing she's doing here is sticking her head out, or letting her neck sink into the pillow, with her shoulder turned. It helps pull the neck fat back. You can kind of do this standing up, too... again, I've done it myself.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

And...What and she think that big fat  belly that hangs down to her knees is? #looseskin

The ultimate test was her walking in the sand. Her feet sunk in a good couple of inches.  Because she is so short, her current weight is the same as being 600 lb. 

Put wheels on her and she could make a living leveling out dirt.

• Love 13
17 hours ago, MyBigFatFakeLife said:

Is it normal to remember the exact date you lost your virginity? Month and year we do, it’s more of an age thing, especially if you’re a girl, I get guys don’t really care that much, but the exact date and time, um, because you kept a damn receipt? What the f?

Another thing that struck me about this, besides it being super creepy that she has a condom receipt from the day she lost her virginity. I didn’t catch the exact date but I caught the year. She was 18. So that would either be before or early college and she kept this receipt. She gained the weight starting in college. So she was a nut job even before the weight and the TV show. 

• Love 12
14 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

The ultimate test was her walking in the sand. Her feet sunk in a good couple of inches.  Because she is so short, her current weight is the same as being 600 lb. 

Put wheels on her and she could make a living leveling out dirt.

I think about that and her BMI probably being between 70 and 80, and and this extra 20 pounds I have just doesn't seem that urgent. Am I going to still lose it? Probably, but I just don't feel that bad about myself.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, LordOfLotion said:

It could partially be a matter of taking dozens of pictures until you get just the right angle and light. You can use all the filters you want, but nothing is going to say, fix asymmetry. Her right eyebrow is higher than her left, so when she tilts the right side to the camera like that, she appears more symmetrical than she really is and more attractive. Plus she is lying down so all the fat falls back. I know this stuff because I'm incredibly vain and I do it myself.

I've tried this but without success. I think I need some type of industrial apparatus to lift and shift everything.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, M.F. Luder said:

Just another excuse. The reason she doesn’t want to lose weight is that she loves food more than she loves anything in this world and she needs her fix. 

• Love 12
18 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

I have trouble deciding if Babs should've been told or not. If she was actually going to go visit Piggy, then she had to be told at some point.

What's that old joke? "Piggy's on the roof."

• Love 3
6 hours ago, M.F. Luder said:

In the overall scheme of life, saggy boobs and extra skin (both of which can be fixed) are a better result than having nothing to wear other than a sports bra and "workout pants" as she tries to walk a distance that people more than twice her age can do in half the time.  She is killing herself.  If loose skin is more abhorrent to her than suffocating in her own fat, her thought processes are hopelessly skewed.  Bottom line:  Nothing matters to her more than food and a lack of desire to restrict herself.

• Love 20
6 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Yes, her two top front teeth are long. Like a Bunny. 

The Ugly Crying Face kinda reminds of this--now, if we could just insert some rabbit teeth into this image it'd be perfect.  Yes, it's the Stay Puft Marshmallow man (which we've discussed her crying face resembling previously).

tumblr_p3lvoulqp51rajnd9o1_500.jpg

• Love 5
6 hours ago, M.F. Luder said:

That anyone would want all that extra weight on their chest with sleep apnea, rather than deal with extra skin that can be removed-- she's making excuses. I've got a really bad sleep disorder, and my sleep apnea isn't related to weight. If I could get rid of what I have by dieting I'd be anorexic. The dreams I have are that horrifying.

• Love 9

The fact that Whitney cares  more about the appearance of loose skin than her personal comfort and HEALTH really speaks volumes for her lack of maturity. And sorry, but does she think she really looks better with that much flab? At least loose skin can be covered by clothes, as others have pointed out she can't even cover her body properly anymore.

• Love 10
Just now, ClareWalks said:

The fact that Whitney cares  more about the appearance of loose skin than her personal comfort and HEALTH really speaks volumes for her lack of maturity. And sorry, but does she think she really looks better with that much flab? At least loose skin can be covered by clothes, as others have pointed out she can't even cover her body properly anymore.

I don't think she wants to cover her body properly. So many of the ones on My 600lb Life don't, and I don't buy that it's all because they can't find clothes that fit. Clearly some of them can. There's something wrong with some of these people.

• Love 12

I watched a "600 lb Life" episode today where the guy told Dr Now that he could gain weight eating only twice a day.  Dr. Now:  "Don't give me that!"  I personally can't wait to see her on that show.

• Love 5

I think Miss Diana from The Dancing Dolls should invite Whit to join one of their rehearsals. Diana would tell her what's what! But I agree with previous poster....She is not teaching an actual dance class...its and exercise class and that's damn shame. She purports herself a dancer since she came out of the womb, but the clip I saw back in high school? was not advance. Better than me, but I don't have a show that has a premise that I am fab dancer in spite of weight. 

at least I don't think I do

• Love 7
9 hours ago, shoovenbooty said:

Whitney made out with her cat in the vet's office. I cannot believe I watch this show.

And if you look closely, she's got a good hold on the back of poor Henchi's neck. He's not participating willingly.

I wish her cats would get the attitude mine has! My cat isn't going to do ANYTHING he doesn't want to do. A huge maine c*** cat like mine will give you a swift kick if you try to force him into anything (and I only force him to do necessary things, like go to the vet).

As a pet lover, it disgusts me, the way she treats her cats. I wait for mine to come sit on my lap, by HIS choice, because that it what he wants. He doesn't want to be grabbed and picked up, and he certainly wouldn't put up with me shoving my face right in his face. He'd probably bite Twit right in the nose and give her some nice scratches with his back claws! I'd love to see that!

She's not fit to care for pets, let alone a child, and now she's on this adoption kick. I hope no adoption agency is stupid enough to give this wacko a child. No child should have to have her for a mother.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

The Ugly Crying Face kinda reminds of this--now, if we could just insert some rabbit teeth into this image it'd be perfect.  Yes, it's the Stay Puft Marshmallow man (which we've discussed her crying face resembling previously).

tumblr_p3lvoulqp51rajnd9o1_500.jpg

Aw, he's so ugly, he's cute. Unlike Whitney's crybaby face. We need a caption contest

1 hour ago, ClareWalks said:

Yep. At least you can spanx the loose skin so it's not so apparent. Committing to a fitness program would help tone whatever muscles lie beneath too.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Lynnlynnlynn586 said:

I  successfully had weight loss surgery like 6 or 7 years ago and recommended to Twit on her instagram her peeps got mad at me and she blocked me LOL oh well!!

What a bitch. This just shows how combative she really is. She could have just ignored your comment and scrolled along, but clearly it hit a nerve. So she has to be a bitch about it.

She's also a giant hypocrite. She doesn't want anyone saying anything about her morbid obesity, but she feels free to be mean to people who have chosen to have a healthier life. She's a big fat fabulous fraud.

• Love 18
9 minutes ago, Sasha888 said:

And if you look closely, she's got a good hold on the back of poor Henchi's neck. He's not participating willingly.

I wish her cats would get the attitude mine has! My cat isn't going to do ANYTHING he doesn't want to do. A huge maine c*** cat like mine will give you a swift kick if you try to force him into anything (and I only force him to do necessary things, like go to the vet).

As a pet lover, it disgusts me, the way she treats her cats. I wait for mine to come sit on my lap, by HIS choice, because that it what he wants. He doesn't want to be grabbed and picked up, and he certainly wouldn't put up with me shoving my face right in his face. He'd probably bite Twit right in the nose and give her some nice scratches with his back claws! I'd love to see that!

She's not fit to care for pets, let alone a child, and now she's on this adoption kick. I hope no adoption agency is stupid enough to give this wacko a child. No child should have to have her for a mother.

My cats would hate that too. God, it's so weird. Babs seemed embarrassed by that behavior.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Lynnlynnlynn586 said:

I  successfully had weight loss surgery like 6 or 7 years ago and recommended to Twit on her instagram her peeps got mad at me and she blocked me LOL oh well!!

Congrats on your surgery, that must have been incredibly difficult. Surgery is never fun. Oh and Whit is a big fat fabulous b$tch.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 4
On 2018-03-14 at 12:01 PM, Ravenna said:

First off: High/drunk Buddy and sober Buddy are both jerks. He's a cold mutha-effer. I get that he's over Heather and its all about his sobriety. There was a shred of some sympathy for him, but it left me last night. In his mind he thinks he's cool, but he's a pathetic user who doesn't pay rent, or give two shits about the people he's hurt. I thought part of the process of sobriety is to apologize to the people he's hurt, and thus far, he's ghosted Heather, and bounced on paying Whitney any rent. Of course, one never knows what is the real truth in this show. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, but some of his jokes, and comments were glib, and lacking in sensitivity. 

Am no Heather fan but I don't get all the love  the motley crew seems to have for Buddy. He is a coward not wanting to face Heather or anyone else and admit to his shortcomings. Much like Twit I think he was the spoiled child that was never forced to grow up. Massive Peter Pan syndrome with a large dose of apathy. He never gave a shit about Heather or her kids and stayed with her as long as he was able to party.  I wonder if he owes her money as well, would no surprise me. Buddy is a liar, a loser and a cheat sober and high.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Am no Heather fan but I don't get all the love  the motley crew seems to have for Buddy. He is a coward not wanting to face Heather or anyone else and admit to his shortcomings. Much like Twit I think he was the spoiled child that was never forced to grow out up. Massive Peter Pan syndrome with a large dose of apathy. He never gave a shit about Heather or her kids and stayed with her as long as he was able to party. Buddy is a liar, a loser and a cheat sober and high.

Quite frankly, I think they’re all a combination of losers, whiners, enablers, and delusional bums.  It’s probably why they are friends nobody else would have them.

• Love 13
4 hours ago, AZChristian said:

In the overall scheme of life, saggy boobs and extra skin (both of which can be fixed) are a better result than having nothing to wear other than a sports bra and "workout pants" as she tries to walk a distance that people more than twice her age can do in half the time.  She is killing herself.  If loose skin is more abhorrent to her than suffocating in her own fat, her thought processes are hopelessly skewed.  Bottom line:  Nothing matters to her more than food and a lack of desire to restrict herself.

She's addicted to junk food, as much as Buddy is addicted to cocaine and alcohol. She's stuck at the developmental level of a spoiled 4-year-old. She's enabled by everyone around her. If I thought she was genuinely suicidal in her impulses, I'd be sorry for her. But she's just in a permanent hissy fit of denial that she can't do exactly what she wants without consequences.

2 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

She bullies the cats in the same way she bullies her friends. I can imagine how she'd react if one of her cats clawed at her or bit her. A bellowing "OUCH!!" directly in the ears, a sudden hard drop to the floor, and a loud stream of cursing as the cat attempted to flee. I'm sure Henchi did his share of squirming, struggling and swiping to get out of her clutches in the past. And I'm sure she's just wrestled and squeezed him into submission so many times, he's given up.  Have we ever once seen any of the cats voluntarily sitting on her lap? Coming to greet her when she enters a room?

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

But she's just in a permanent hissy fit of denial that she can't do exactly what she wants without consequences.

This might be the most perfect one-sentence description of Twitney that I've ever seen. 

And that's why we get to see so much of that ugly cry face. Because life just isn't FAIRRRRRR!!!!!

• Love 6
2 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Am no Heather fan but I don't get all the love  the motley crew seems to have for Buddy. He is a coward not wanting to face Heather or anyone else and admit to his shortcomings. Much like Twit I think he was the spoiled child that was never forced to grow up. Massive Peter Pan syndrome with a large dose of apathy. He never gave a shit about Heather or her kids and stayed with her as long as he was able to party.  I wonder if he owes her money as well, would no surprise me. Buddy is a liar, a loser and a cheat sober and high.

A-MEN!

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Ketzel said:

She's addicted to junk food, as much as Buddy is addicted to cocaine and alcohol. She's stuck at the developmental level of a spoiled 4-year-old. She's enabled by everyone around her. If I thought she was genuinely suicidal in her impulses, I'd be sorry for her. But she's just in a permanent hissy fit of denial that she can't do exactly what she wants without consequences.

She bullies the cats in the same way she bullies her friends. I can imagine how she'd react if one of her cats clawed at her or bit her. A bellowing "OUCH!!" directly in the ears, a sudden hard drop to the floor, and a loud stream of cursing as the cat attempted to flee. I'm sure Henchi did his share of squirming, struggling and swiping to get out of her clutches in the past. And I'm sure she's just wrestled and squeezed him into submission so many times, he's given up.  Have we ever once seen any of the cats voluntarily sitting on her lap? Coming to greet her when she enters a room?

What a despicable, deplorable, hypocritical person she is. I stopped watching because I can't stand the sight of her anymore or listen to anything that comes out of her crying, whining, loud, cat molesting and donkey-braying mouth. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 4

Maybe this belongs in the ‘unpopular’ forum but I don’t know why it matters that Buddy isn’t a great catch when it comes to Heather’s behavior. She’s acting like a 15 year old. If Buddy was a great guy with a fabulous job it wouldn’t make it any less stupid. Sure it would be nice if all relationships could end amicably with a nice little sit down postmortem and everyone leaves saying they are better for having known each other.  But life doesn’t work that way. They broke up. There isn’t any ambiguity on that so I’m not sure why Buddy owes her anything or there is anything left that Buddy should have to say to her. If during his recovery he decides he needs to make amends with her then he, and he alone, should call her and ask if she’s willing to hear him out. But Heather shouldn’t expect anything from him anymore. The relationship is over. The breakup is the closure. 

• Love 14
10 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Maybe this belongs in the ‘unpopular’ forum but I don’t know why it matters that Buddy isn’t a great catch when it comes to Heather’s behavior. She’s acting like a 15 year old. If Buddy was a great guy with a fabulous job it wouldn’t make it any less stupid. Sure it would be nice if all relationships could end amicably with a nice little sit down postmortem and everyone leaves saying they are better for having known each other.  But life doesn’t work that way. They broke up. There isn’t any ambiguity on that so I’m not sure why Buddy owes her anything or there is anything left that Buddy should have to say to her. If during his recovery he decides he needs to make amends with her then he, and he alone, should call her and ask if she’s willing to hear him out. But Heather shouldn’t expect anything from him anymore. The relationship is over. The breakup is the closure. 

I agree. They both suck. Buddy is a loser but what does that say about Heather pining for him so much? She has children to think about, and all she cares about is My Closure. Me me me. How about being horrified with yourself for having a drug addict and alcoholic around your children? Agree that the breakup IS the closure. And he told her many times what the deal was. I don't know WTF she wants from him anymore. The fact that this breakup has apparently taken a full year is just beyond fucking ridiculous and everyone involved should be humiliated.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

I agree. They both suck. Buddy is a loser but what does that say about Heather pining for him so much? She has children to think about, and all she cares about is My Closure. Me me me. How about being horrified with yourself for having a drug addict and alcoholic around your children? Agree that the breakup IS the closure. And he told her many times what the deal was. I don't know WTF she wants from him anymore. The fact that this breakup has apparently taken a full year is just beyond fucking ridiculous and everyone involved should be humiliated.

May be that the producers keep prodding her with, "If we can continue with a 'closure' theme, you get more air time, and more money to support your kids."  That makes more sense to me than a mother of two who is this wrapped up in a drug-abusing ex-boyfriend.

• Love 12
39 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

May be that the producers keep prodding her with, "If we can continue with a 'closure' theme, you get more air time, and more money to support your kids."  That makes more sense to me than a mother of two who is this wrapped up in a drug-abusing ex-boyfriend.

No dignity in this whole crew of barnacles or Twit's family either.  Twit sold out long ago with that icky  video with the rapper--not the rapper, but Twit's actions in the video and the song.   IMHO. 

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Tosia said:

No dignity in this whole crew of barnacles or Twit's family either.  Twit sold out long ago with that icky  video with the rapper--not the rapper, but Twit's actions in the video and the song.   IMHO. 

Um, I had not heard of that video. I looked it up and got halfway though it. I feel embarrassed for all involved, except Twit, who deserves every humiliating thing that happens to her at this point. That was one of the lamest things I have ever seen, and I regularly watch those "are you popular" type videos from the 1940s for kicks. I can't wait for my husband to get home so I can make him watch too!

• Love 5