Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E04: Lights Out!

• Start Topic

I put on my Meghan PI hat and did some investigating into the mysterious lack of cats in a household that has ponies, turtles and swans.

It's Ken's fault.  Lisa would love a Maine c***, but Ken says no.  Because they have coyotes in the neighborhood. 

• Love 9
35 minutes ago, dosodog said:

I put on my Meghan PI hat and did some investigating into the mysterious lack of cats in a household that has ponies, turtles and swans.

It's Ken's fault.  Lisa would love a Maine c***, but Ken says no.  Because they have coyotes in the neighborhood. 

Ken's an IDIOT. Keep the cat in the house. Coyote problem solved. He's probably too dumb to figure it out.

• Love 2
On 1/9/2018 at 10:33 PM, Sarcastica said:

Dorit's boobs are like a shelf. That shit is gonna collapse one day.

They're an IKEA shelf.  ...Come to think of it, "The Dorit" even sounds like the name of an IKEA product. 

• Love 10

Why do all of Kyle's outfits look like they're really two outfits fighting to determine dominance? 

I really like Kyle, but over the last few seasons it feels like she really doesn't know how to dress for her body (and she has a really nice body too).

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Why do all of Kyle's outfits look like they're really two outfits fighting to determine dominance? 

I really like Kyle, but over the last few seasons it feels like she really doesn't know how to dress for her body (and she has a really nice body too).

I like Kyle too. She must need a new stylist. Or a full length mirror. All the howives are dressing off the rails this season. LVP with her pussy bows...Dorito with her shelf boobs. Lisar and her kartrashian hair. Erika and well, we only get baby Jayne now, pretty much expected. I know I have left out note worthy howives. 

• Love 6
22 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Dorit did not use a surrogate.  Dorit has tube sock breasts.  She filled them up with implants instead of having a lift.  There are times she can look quite nice the above picture is just bad styling.  For Dorit I think this is a good look (and reasonable her hair is wet and slicked back)  

Lovely photo! 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, ITALIA said:

Ken's an IDIOT. Keep the cat in the house. Coyote problem solved. He's probably too dumb to figure it out.

Some people (me), believe confining a cat indoors for 20 years is cruel. Let the flames begin!

• Love 2
10 hours ago, ITALIA said:

In the United States, 1-2 percent of apparently healthy cats are infected with FIV. Small number, OBVIOUSLY.

5 years ago we got a stray Main C*** from a friend. He was indoor/outdoor and disappeared. I chose to believe he followed the scent of a pretty feline. Last summer he came back. We got him checked by the vet, and he did, in fact have feline AIDS, but was otherwise healthy. The vet said he would be fine and the AIDS was not catchy unless he bit another cat. 

As for the rest of the show, it was a quick one. I ffwd through anything dealing with Rinna and the Hamlets.

• Love 5
On 1/11/2018 at 0:53 PM, KungFuBunny said:

https://www.trashtalktv.com/01/11/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-recap-the-one-where-dorit-acts-a-fool/420904/

LVP says that she was thinking of asking Dorit to be the model- because “she has beautiful hands and beautiful décolletage…”  HOLD THE PHONE.  Rewind.  WHAT??!?!  Dorit has nice décolletage?

DORIT-DECOLLETAG.png

Perhaps we need to revisit the definition of “Nice”

F*cking PK has nicer décolletage.  Dorit’s décolletage looks like it belongs in a rock quarry

I just had a baby three weeks ago. And Dorit’s boobs look exactly like mine when they’re engorged. Not anything I would ever aspire to.  Sorry if that’s TMI

Also re: the Hadidn’ts, I’m not very impressed by the attention they’re getting in Japan. From my limited knowledge, anybody can be a star in Japan. I remember that episode of Friends where Joey was offered a commercial over there. Not exactly a sign of true success anywhere else. 

• Love 9
11 hours ago, ITALIA said:

Since when does LVP let Ken tell her what do?Lol! 

I know Ken is in his 70's so I guess that explains why he appears IMO to be getting feeble minded (for lack of a better description) I noticed this last season. Anyway, I like Ken and hope he's around for many more years!

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Higgins said:

Some people (me), believe confining a cat indoors for 20 years is cruel. Let the flames begin!

Some of the most common dangers for outside cats include:

Vehicles - An outside cat darting across the street is a perfect target for a moving vehicle, and cats that are hit by cars rarely survive.

Unfriendly dogs - Dogs can inflict life-threatening injuries on cats, especially those who have learned to be trusting towards dogs.

Predators such as coyotes and raccoons - In many areas, wild animals are also potential predators.

Other cats - If your cat gets into a territorial fight with another cat and gets bitten, it could result in the spread of disease or a painful abscess, with a need for veterinary care. Always check your cat for painful lumps and bumps.

Injury or cruelty - Not all people love cats. Cats have been known to have been injured by angry neighbors who dislike cats digging in their gardens or hunting birds.

Diseases - Contact with wild animals and other cats can result in the transmission of life-threatening diseases such as feline leukemia or feline immunodeficiency virus.

Parasites - The risk of infestations with fleas, ticks, intestinal worms, and other parasites increases in outdoor cats.

Poisons - Although you may have "cat-proofed" your outdoor area, others may not have, and your cat could be exposed to toxic substances such as antifreeze or pesticides.

Harsh weather: Weather conditions can change abruptly, and your cat could experience frostbite in the winter or dehydration in the summer.

Getting lost: Your cat could be shut into a building, stolen, taken to an animal shelter, or adopted by others. Many cities have laws against stray animals, including cats. Make sure you keep identification on your cat at all times.

• Love 12

Really surprised to hear about Teddy's big weight fluctuations.  She's an equestrian, have u heard?

Its really hard to ride enhlish/jumpers if your weight changes much.  Even your tall boots wont fit...trust me, Ive been there...am still am. 

Curious to know when she was over 200 lbs, since she keeps saying she has been a professional rider (excuse me:  EQUESTRAN?) her whole life.

Edited by Christi
  • Love 2

I just posted a link in RHOBH Small Talk/Cabana for anyone who might be interested in looking at it. It's the pet topic so I'm following the mods rules! 

Also (not that anyone is interested in Dorit's Instagram) but she posted a recent pic of her at the beach walking into the ocean with her son. It's just a photo of her and the kid from the back but I must say, Dorit looks beautiful from the rear! 

Sorry. I cant figure out how to post an Instagram pic to this forum!

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 2
On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 11:01 PM, Misslindsey said:

In that picture I thought he looked like David Beador (Shannon's ex or soon to be ex-husband from RHOC). Now that you mention it Camille's boyfriend does look a bit like David Foster. The show would be infinitely more interesting if Camille showed up with one of the Davids.

I immediately thought of David Foster too.

Erika and Rinna lost me with the traditional Japanese meal.  If you don't want to eat real sushi (California rolls?  really???), then don't do the meal.  And don't act like you had no idea there would be a musical performance.  Now I eat like an 8 year old, so I wouldn't have eaten much on their plates, but then again I wouldn't have talked smack about the meal either.

Dorit is a mean drunk.  Sober she was mean at the photo shoot too; it's not up to the "model" to decide whether the photos look good.  And dorit, they were trying not to remind you they would be photoshopped.

• Love 6
On 1/13/2018 at 4:57 PM, HunterHunted said:

Dorit's boobs are enormous and terrible. They also look a bit too high along with being far too big for her frame.

They look like they're going to reach up and strangle her.

17 hours ago, ITALIA said:

In a perfect world. Sometimes animals get out. I actually think it's sweet that he'd worry about that. 

• Love 16
19 minutes ago, Mrs peel said:

I immediately thought of David Foster too.

Erika and Rinna lost me with the traditional Japanese meal.  If you don't want to eat real sushi (California rolls?  really???), then don't do the meal.  And don't act like you had no idea there would be a musical performance.  Now I eat like an 8 year old, so I wouldn't have eaten much on their plates, but then again I wouldn't have talked smack about the meal either.

Dorit is a mean drunk.  Sober she was mean at the photo shoot too; it's not up to the "model" to decide whether the photos look good.  And dorit, they were trying not to remind you they would be photoshopped.

I love sushi and sashimi  but I agree with Erika and Rinna on the Uni. 

• Love 4
17 hours ago, ITALIA said:

In the United States, 1-2 percent of apparently healthy cats are infected with FIV. Small number, OBVIOUSLY.

I took in a stray with FIV and adopted another from the shelter.   They are not sickly; They are better off as indoor pets and you need to monitor any infections or illnesses carefully.  Just don’t expose non-FIV to them because they are contagious to other cats.   

• Love 6
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I just posted a link in RHOBH Small Talk/Cabana for anyone who might be interested in looking at it. It's the pet topic so I'm following the mods rules! 

Also (not that anyone is interested in Dorit's Instagram) but she posted a recent pic of her at the beach walking into the ocean with her son. It's just a photo of her and the kid from the back but I must say, Dorit looks beautiful from the rear! 

Sorry. I cant figure out how to post an Instagram pic to this forum!

Little girl modeling: 

• Love 8

Dogs over cats for me..but I love all animals.  Ive always thought that it was super cruel to lock a cat indoors...it IS unnatural.  My Cat From Hell on APL has shown some really cool cat fencing that goes up over your regular fence at a curve.  Its almost invisible, and your cat can have fun in the yard, and not climb over the fence barrier...super cool!

22 hours ago, dosodog said:

Coyotes would make short work of any of those pomeranians. They'd be dinner for a coyote in a flash. In fact, a Maine c*** most likely could spot any of the poms 10 pounds or so.

• Love 9
14 hours ago, Higgins said:

I see both sides on this.  I moved in with Stupendous Man, with 3 cats and he lived right off of hwy 101.  The compromise that worked for me was a cat coop.  Stupendous Man and his friend built this really cool enclosure off the back door that allowed the cats outside, but contained in a large area, with a chicken Coop wire roof.  Cats can climb.

So they got to outside, not kill anymore birds and not get killed by a car.  Win, win!

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Christi said:

Dogs over cats for me..but I love all animals.  Ive always thought that it was super cruel to lock a cat indoors...it IS unnatural.  My Cat From Hell on APL has shown some really cool cat fencing that goes up over your regular fence at a curve.  Its almost invisible, and your cat can have fun in the yard, and not climb over the fence barrier...super cool!

NO, it's NOT. I've had lots of INDOOR cats over the years. They have all lived to 20 years of age. Outdoor cats have a MUCH shorter life span.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, princelina said:

Ken is afraid a Maine c*** would mistake Giggy for a rat :)

The real problem for Lisa and Ken with a Maine C*** is that they don’t like to be held.  My possibly part Maine C*** (he came from a shelter as a kitten so who knows his complete parentage) is definitely a loner.  He likes to be around me when he wants, but is never up for being held.  Definitely not lap cats.

4 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Little girl modeling: 

Stop, stop with the extensions!!!  No one believes your hair is that long.

Edited by Mrs peel
Can’t type
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, ITALIA said:

NO, it's NOT. I've had lots of INDOOR cats over the years. They have all lived to 20 years of age. Outdoor cats have a MUCH shorter life span.

It's not a fact. It's my opinion that cats like the outdoors just like all living creatures. IMO it is a quality over quantity argument. For me, quality outweighs quantity. 

• Love 1
On January 9, 2018 at 9:27 PM, BBHN said:

I like Teddi. Even if she isn't the most exciting HW, she does seem like a nice person. I do wonder if she will be a done-in-one, though, since she seems too normal for this show.

Check out her Instagram. Daily family videos. She's adorable. 

On January 14, 2018 at 8:16 PM, ITALIA said:

Have you not noticed that they have their house open to the outdoors during the day?

On January 14, 2018 at 8:32 PM, ITALIA said:

But cats do still get AIDS. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Higgins said:

It's not a fact. It's my opinion that cats like the outdoors just like all living creatures. IMO it is a quality over quantity argument. For me, quality outweighs quantity. 

It is a fact that indoor cats live longer than ones that are allowed to roam in the great outdoors. Many estimates are the indoor cats live into their late teens or beyond, and cats that go outside live a decade less. There are just too many dangers for cats outdoors. PETA, The Humane Society, and most other organizations recommend keeping cats inside. It is also the neighborly thing to do if you live in suburbia. 

• Love 12
On January 10, 2018 at 5:48 PM, ChitChat said:

When Teddi said they were going to have some family time together, I thought she meant she was going to take them to a park or something where they could all do something fun together.   Sitting in a stroller while my parents competed over who was the bestest runner wouldn't be my idea of family time.  YMMV.   My parents took me and my brother camping and boating when we were kids, so Teddi's idea of family time in this situation  would be like my parents taking us camping but not letting us out of the camper!  Besides, the kids see plenty of other examples of how their parents are into health and fitness through their daily routine and diet.  Don't get me wrong, I have no issue with them taking them running and them being in the stroller, I just expected something different from "family time." 

You need to look at Teddi's Instagram. Her kids are her world and she's doing family time really well. 

• Love 2
On 1/14/2018 at 6:31 AM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

No I would never paint anyone with a broad brush based on how I feel about LVP.  I would at least need to over think and overanalyze them on a highly manipulated entertainment program on Bravo puppetmastered by the wonky eyed master of puppets first ! ??? kidding ! I am an animal lover as well. Lisa has a great menagerie . I hope the ponies don’t eat anything chemically treated by her lawn care professionals though in all seriousness. 

YIKES!  Never thought of that!  Thanks for answering!  I didn't want you to think I was snarky or being rude.

On 1/9/2018 at 6:32 PM, Martinigirl said:

I'll bet that make up artist would love to SLAP some powder on Dorit's face right about now.

He looked annoyed as fuck with her...and rightfully so....i high fived my tv when he poked her in the eye with the brush.

• Love 3
On 1/9/2018 at 7:10 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

She totally pre gamed with something before she got to Kyle's house.

She mos def was "ON"...which would explain the downing drinks, sweating the night away, talking shit and thinking shes hilarious. I did notice pk checking her at some point... i took it as him saying, "bitch calm down before you blow our cover"

• Love 3