Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E04: Lights Out!

• Start Topic

Nah, taken enough good looks, she laughs fine. At least as well as say, Kyle or LVP do...

I guess, in your own words to Natalie68, we'll just have to agree to disagree ;)

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 4

I agree, I don't find Erika's face any more frozen than any of the other BH ladies. She's a stunner, her skin is amazing and she looks way younger than she is, so whatever she's doing, I think she's doing it right. (Except for the designer mumus, but I blame Mikey for those.)

• Love 7

Just MY observation of LVP and her "love" for animals....I've NEVER seen her rescue/adopt a cat. I've never even heard her speak of cats/cat rescue/kitten mills/cats being tortured before slaughtering for food/horses being abused and sent to slaiughter etc. She's only interested in animal welfare for dogs. Better she helps dogs and only dogs, than not helping any animals at all. But other than that...she sucks. 

Edited by chenoa333
Spelling
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Velour track suits are back in style? Who knew!

Ugh--tell me about it!  I am not ashamed to admit (well, maybe I am a little bit) that I owned one in 2001, circa J-Lo "I'm Real", but I am not proud of it!  

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Nah, taken enough good looks, she laughs fine. At least as well as say, Kyle or LVP do...

I guess, in your own words to Natalie68, we'll just have to agree to disagree ;)

What did I miss???

• Love 2

Lisa flew to Sacramento last year to adopt a dog that has the same health issues as Jiggy,  She also has adopted out over 400 dogs at the Vanderpump Dogs rescue, not to mention all of the work she has done to end the Chinese Dog Meat festival.  She is very active in rescue.

Edited by Christi
  • Love 14
49 minutes ago, nexxie said:

I wish these women would just age gracefully - imo they tend to look worse and worse, not because of aging but due to their “anti-aging” procedures. Fools!

They start way too young, and become weird faced nothings..LOL

17 minutes ago, Christi said:

Lisa flew to Sacramento last year to adopt a dog that has the same health issues as Jiggy,  She also has adopted out over 400 dogs at the Vanderpump Dogs rescuse, not to mention all of the work she has done to end the Chinese Dog Meat festival.  She is very active in rescue.

I know, I applaud her passion!! :)

• Love 4

Some of them wear too much makeup, IMO.  That can make things look worse.    I'd like to see some of them with a little less makeup, as in the "less is more" concept! Some of the eyeliners just look so heavy.  Between the fake eyelashes and the heavy glitter eye makeup, I don't know how they open their eyes!  

Camille looks more natural to me.   I don't know if she's got a glam squad for every minute of every day, or if she does it herself.  Either way, she looks good, IMO.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, ChitChat said:

Some of them wear too much makeup, IMO.  That can make things look worse.    I'd like to see some of them with a little less makeup, as in the "less is more" concept! Some of the eyeliners just look so heavy.  Between the fake eyelashes and the heavy glitter eye makeup, I don't know how they open their eyes!  

Camille looks more natural to me.   I don't know if she's got a glam squad for every minute of every day, or if she does it herself.  Either way, she looks good, IMO.

So true - looks like their glam squads use trowels! Eileen also had a more natural look that I appreciated.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

I thought all of LVP's animals were rescued by her and Ken

Lisa's miniature ponies are not rescues. 

However, i'm done voicing my opinion of LVP's "love" for animals. It's just my opinion. I never said LVP doesn't contribute money, time and effort into animal charities and rescue. 

Re: Erika and her "glam" squad make up. I can see her wanting to use those crazy outrageous hairstyles, make up and clothes for her performances but everyday looks....NO! She is absolutely gorgeous when she has no make up on. 

Edited by chenoa333
Spelling
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, BBHN said:

Erika's face moves just fine. As for dressing like a teenager...eh, not quite. Granted, I didn't realize people had a age-required dress code...

As for Rinna's lips...most of the women on this show have had work done, including LVP, so not sure what the big deal is.

EriCa's face hardly moves. Her choice of clothing, for the most part, is HIDEOUS and so are the LOL, stupid-looking hairstyles she chooses.

Rinna's lips are a LOL!! WAY too big and OBVIOUS injections. Her lips look RIDICULOUS. One thing LR has going for her is that her husband is decent-looking, while EriCa's old fart husband looks like a toad.

Edited by ITALIA
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Just MY observation of LVP and her "love" for animals....I've NEVER seen her rescue/adopt a cat. I've never even heard her speak of cats/cat rescue/kitten mills/cats being tortured before slaughtering for food/horses being abused and sent to slaiughter etc. She's only interested in animal welfare for dogs. Better she helps dogs and only dogs, than not helping any animals at all. But other than that...she sucks. 

4 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

I thought all of LVP's animals were rescued by her and Ken

4 hours ago, Christi said:

Lisa flew to Sacramento last year to adopt a dog that has the same health issues as Jiggy,  She also has adopted out over 400 dogs at the Vanderpump Dogs rescuse, not to mention all of the work she has done to end the Chinese Dog Meat festival.  She is very active in rescue.

However, i'm done voicing my opinion of LVP's "love" for animals. It's just my opinion. I never said LVP doesn't contribute money, time and effort into animal charities and rescue. 

I think CHENOA333 was pointing out that LVP doesn't seem to help out CATS.

• Love 6

Re: Erika and her "glam" squad make up. I can see her wanting to use those crazy outrageous hairstyles, make up and clothes for her performances but everyday looks....NO! She is absolutely gorgeous when she has no make up on. 

Two years ago 8 of Lisa's dogs were rescue dogs.  

Eirka was spot on with her Japan street wear look....even Louis Vuitton came out with Kansai Yamamoto

• Love 4
5 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

We have the New Zealand lady to take care of the cats. LOL. She even feeds feral cats.  

Maybe LVP is like me and is allergic to cats.  Or maybe she is not a cat person.  Or maybe she quietly donates to cat charities.

• Love 6

EriCa's face hardly moves. Her choice of clothing, for the most part, is HIDEOUS and so are the LOL, stupid-looking hairstyles she chooses.

Again, agree to disagree lol

Maybe LVP is like me and is allergic to cats.  Or maybe she is not a cat person.  Or maybe she quietly donates to cat charities.

Yeah, it's possible she doesn't like to pat the puss ;)

• Love 11
3 hours ago, ITALIA said:

Rinna's lips are a LOL!! WAY too big and OBVIOUS injections. Her lips look RIDICULOUS. One thing LR has going for her is that her husband is decent-looking, while EriCa's old fart husband looks like a toad.

I don't see gorgeous looking at Erika, her face screams plastic surgery. I've see the photos B/T (before Tom) , she had a bigger nose, but looked far more natural than this blow up doll look..of course we all see pretty differently. Seeing Helen Mirren on the view today, that made me smile.  That's a gorgeous woman! 

• Love 11

I agree, I don't find Erika's face any more frozen than any of the other BH ladies. She's a stunner, her skin is amazing and she looks way younger than she is, so whatever she's doing, I think she's doing it right. (Except for the designer mumus, but I blame Mikey for those.)

I agree. The Mikey stuff is costumey, but I guess that's the point, and I find it fun. I think she looks great when her look is toned down.

• Love 5

Very, very few people will pay thousands for a kitten, but plenty will pay that for puppies. Dogs are simply worth it. They’re more social and enjoyable. They love their owners. A dog would never swipe a claw at their owner’s face. Dog owners also don’t let their dogs roam around wherever. Dogs don’t get into alley fights and get AIDS. I once found a rotting cat near the AC fan at my house. If that was a dog, a search party would've been launched. A crazy lady lady with a dustpan and broom came around to accuse my cat of shitting in her yard or something, but I don’t have a cat.

Cats are semi feral, and they shed constantly.

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Maybe she's just not a cat person. You can't save the world. She loves dogs, she focuses on dogs. There are other people out there who are cat lovers. I see nothing wrong with that. 

As I stated in my previous post, I am very impressed and pleased with LVP's charities and, the rescue missions she does for dogs. My point being, she is not an "animal person" if she only loves certain species. But better dogs only, than not caring about ANY animals. I see nothing wrong with that. 

Now, back to more important issues: Dorit's horrific boob job. I'm going to google her plastic surgeon...and I won't be surprised if his phone number goes to Tijuana, Mexico!

Couldn't find Doridiot's plastic surgeon online but this photo looks like she got her boobs at Party City.

gettyimages-823462196.jpg

• Love 20
23 hours ago, Jel said:

I sometimes wish I had the nads to dress like Erika at times. 

guess Dorit's Mom didn't bring her up right  (wink)

22 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

As I stated in my previous post, I am very impressed and pleased with LVP's charities and, the rescue missions she does for dogs. My point being, she is not an "animal person" if she only loves certain species. But better dogs only, than not caring about ANY animals. I see nothing wrong with that. 

Now, back to more important issues: Dorit's horrific boob job. I'm going to google her plastic surgeon...and I won't be surprised if his phone number goes to Tijuana, Mexico!

Couldn't find Doridiot's plastic surgeon online but this photo looks like she got her boobs at Party City.

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 3
39 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

No,  it just means that she loves animals but focuses her energy and resources on dogs. 

I have worked in cat rescue for over 15 years. Doesn't mean I don't care about dogs.  Hell,  I have three.  We have people that do livestock rescue.  Doesn't mean they aren't animal lovers because they don't save peacocks.   Working to save even one species of animal is love. 

That pic is horrid! PK looks like he's photo bombing and Dorit should fire her "glam squad". Eek!

• Love 20

She used the same one Rinna used, globes on skeletal body.

Edited by NeverLate
  • Love 7

Yeah, don't even get me started on Rinna's boobs, body and skankiness. I hope she gets the boot after this season. I'll take Brandi any day over Rinna. My eyes and brain are still damaged from that "sexy" dance Rinna did on the boat in her bikini. I don't recall who she was imitating but damn she looked gross! 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Dorit's boobs are usually not sitting up so high - she's definitely has some sort of support in this pic - maybe the Shahs MJ move of duct tape.

She breast fed both kids - so I think they now sag like bowling balls in a tube sock

I'm looking at her crazy coked up eye balls

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Dorit's bobs are usually not sitting up so high - she's definitely has some sort of support in this pic - maybe the Shahs MJ move of duct tape.

She breast fed both kids - so I think they now sag like bowling balls in a tube sock

I'm looking at her crazy coked up eye balls

She looks a lot like one (or both) of the Olson twins! And we all know those twins NEVER touched drugs! Lol

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Maybe she's just not a cat person. You can't save the world. She loves dogs, she focuses on dogs. There are other people out there who are cat lovers. I see nothing wrong with that. 

I am allergic to cats & own 2 Pugs. I applaud Lisa for all the work she does with dogs. I would love to visit her new Dog store.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

I sometimes wish I had the nads to dress like Erika at times. 

guess Dorit's Mom didn't bring her up right  (wink)

*tilting my head sideways* 

Nope, still don't get it -- that joke went right over my head (but I hate to miss a joke, so please 'splain it!)

• Love 7
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Dorit's boobs are usually not sitting up so high - she's definitely has some sort of support in this pic - maybe the Shahs MJ move of duct tape.

Being on the small size in that department, I don't understand why the ladies on this show have a need to push up their already large bosoms into some unwieldy shape.  It just looks so much more unnatural than what they already are.    Why not wear the right bra and let them sit there attractively?  I don't understand the need to make it look like you're pushing bowling balls out of your chest.   For the record, I don't have breast envy or have any judgment on having one's breasts enhanced.  It's a personal decision that I respect.   As with the makeup discussion, less is more.  Not less boob, per se, just less of pushing them up and over into such a "look at me" situation.  YMMV. 

• Love 12

I don't have a problem with LVP concentrating on dog rescue. I love all animals, but the charity I volunteer with takes care of hundreds of abandoned domestic rabbits (and yes, all are neutered) and cats. I love both dogs and cats, but prefer cats. Only because I love their independence, that they don't need to be walked several times a day, fed at certain times, and bathed and groomed constantly. My kitties bath/groom themselves, never smell, use their litter boxes and eat when they want. My (LOL) semi feral cat (again, LOL) is at the moment lying on my desk in front of me gently pawing my hand (no claws out) to pet him. He sleeps with me, and when I am on the couch watching TV sleeps with his head on my leg. My other two kitties are equally affectionate.

We looked after our friend's standard poodle for two weeks over Christmas and as much as we love him, I was happy when the two weeks were up. As I always say - I don't have a dog for the same reason I never had children. They are too much work. Lol. 

4 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

Being on the small size in that department, I don't understand why the ladies on this show have a need to push up their already large bosoms into some unwieldy shape.  It just looks so much more unnatural than what they already are.    Why not wear the right bra and let them sit there attractively?  I don't understand the need to make it look like you're pushing bowling balls out of your chest.   For the record, I don't have breast envy or have any judgment on having one's breasts enhanced.  It's a personal decision that I respect.   As with the makeup discussion, less is more.  Not less boob, per se, just less of pushing them up and over into such a "look at me" situation.  YMMV. 

I totally agree with this, both with people who have fake breasts and real ones. And it isn't just this show, it is almost the norm these days. I have always had large breasts for my size/frame, but I would never be caught dead with them falling out of whatever I am wearing. It isn't that hard. I thought Oprah looked terrible at the Golden Globes as despite having lost weight and wearing a lovely gown, her globes were squashed and pouring out of the top of her dress. Sheesh. 

• Love 19
5 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I love both dogs and cats, but prefer cats.

Me too. I pat my puss regularly.  (Saying that never gets old!) ;) 

Even though LVP comes across as a little bitchy to some, I like her wit, and admire her tremendously for putting her money where her mouth is in regards to her causes.  Listening to her talk about helping Max find his birth mother was very touching too (she spoke of it on WWHL.)  She really does have a heart, even when she's being a bit snarky. 

• Love 11
On 1/11/2018 at 7:58 AM, gundysgirl said:

I think you are incredibly sweet and compassionate in your comments regarding Dorit.

The thing for me is that I don't think that Dorit had a lot of confrontation last season about her parenting. Not from the gals on the show. She had Rinna making the comment about her and PK doing coke at her party, but that was mainly met with shock by the others, and Rinna was condemned for her statement.  I don't remember the others making a big thing about her parenting. Was she judged by the public? She was. But Camille was judged horribly for her parenting by fans. LVP has been called out for literally loving one child to the moon and back, and the other - not so much. Yolanda was talked about in the press all the time for favoring Gigi, and some took to calling Bella "the other one" because it seemed as though Yolanda didn't care as much for her. Yolanda was also judged for the eating stuff with the girls, and for what appeared to some to be her passionate desire to make them modeling superstars at the expense of a good college education. Certainly Erika has been demonized constantly for the way she mothered - or didn't mother - her son. Many people have had plenty to say about Rinna as a parent. But I just don't remember Dorit having to do more than most on the show to prove that she loved her kids because of judgments from the other gals. 

I also think that one thing that is strange about Dorit's behavior is that she didn't come on this season as the beaten down HW. She has the two most powerful people on the show on her side in LVP and Kyle. She is the one who introduced the new gal, so she had an immediate and easy new friend on the show this season. She and Erika cleared the air right from the start of the season, seeming to have a good time together. Rinna was all about making up with her. This girl entered this part of the season in a really good place. As good of a place as any of the other HW's. So why is she so insecure about it all? What would make her be so nasty to her friend LVP at that photo shoot? The friend who got her to this place on the show and has been unwavering in her support of Dorit and PK? What would make her be such a crappy guest at her friend Kyle's party? She was a complete and total bitch from the minute she arrived. 

I wasn't trying to suggest Dorit's parenting was judged by the women on the show. Ericka did retweet some mean stuff about Dorit and her nannies, but I wasn't really referring to the women on the show when I said that she had to defend her parenting. I was specifically talking about Dorit having to defend herself from the audience when it came to her parenting.  And, she was confronted a ton by total strangers about her parenting. That couldn't have made going into her second season easier. 

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

NOTE to Dorito - Your boob job looks horrible, but I'm NOT surprised because you are a TOTAL idiot. Your boobs and your bra size are a LOT larger than your IQ.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

6 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Dorit's boobs are enormous and terrible. They also look a bit too high along with being far too big for her frame.

Has she always had clown tits like a Rock of Love reject or are they new?  I don't remember them from last season, but it could be that I wasn't paying attention or they are the same old boobs and she's just constantly putting them out on a shelf now and wasn't before or lost weight (but not proportionally in her boobs since they are fake) and they look bigger because she's smaller?  She had just had a baby last year, but I don't remember her carrying extra weight, although I remember her working out being a story line, and also don't remember if she had carried the baby or used a surrogate (I don't assume in BH).  In any event, I find them distracting and probably not in the way she intended.  I mean I guess in 2018 she should be able to have any boobs she wants and wear them however she wants, but I'm still back here so 5 years ago I guess.  I don't know.  I used to find her stylish and fun to watch even if half her looks were misses, at least she was taking risks, now I feel like she's kind of seeming tragic instead.

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Yeah, don't even get me started on Rinna's boobs, body and skankiness. I hope she gets the boot after this season. I'll take Brandi any day over Rinna. My eyes and brain are still damaged from that "sexy" dance Rinna did on the boat in her bikini. I don't recall who she was imitating but damn she looked gross! 

Wasn't that awful. God she looked like a little boy..( shudder )

Ericka did retweet some mean stuff about Dorit and her nannies, but I wasn't really referring to the women on the show when I said that she had to defend her parenting.

Erika did, that's rich seeing as she left her son when he was young, to find herself, or find herself a sugar daddy, one in the same( grin)

• Love 5
2 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Has she always had clown tits like a Rock of Love reject or are they new?  I don't remember them from last season, but it could be that I wasn't paying attention or they are the same old boobs and she's just constantly putting them out on a shelf now and wasn't before or lost weight (but not proportionally in her boobs since they are fake) and they look bigger because she's smaller?  She had just had a baby last year, but I don't remember her carrying extra weight, although I remember her working out being a story line, and also don't remember if she had carried the baby or used a surrogate (I don't assume in BH).  In any event, I find them distracting and probably not in the way she intended.  I mean I guess in 2018 she should be able to have any boobs she wants and wear them however she wants, but I'm still back here so 5 years ago I guess.  I don't know.  I used to find her stylish and fun to watch even if half her looks were misses, at least she was taking risks, now I feel like she's kind of seeming tragic instead.

Dorit did not use a surrogate.  Dorit has tube sock breasts.  She filled them up with implants instead of having a lift.  There are times she can look quite nice the above picture is just bad styling.  For Dorit I think this is a good look (and reasonable her hair is wet and slicked back)  

• Love 4

I don't think tge Narita paps thing is rigged their are always paps their because of how the airport exits work. I have been twice with a very handsome friend of mine who looks like he coukd be an actor and people will be their shouting at him who he is but still were taking his picture.

• Love 1
On 1/12/2018 at 3:12 PM, Natalie68 said:

Is this your assessment of everyone that has a strong attachment to animals?  Not being snarky, just curious.  I am a person who likes animals more than people a lot of the time.  I don't tend to have a hard time making and keeping relationships with people but also would have a menagerie like LVP if I had the space.

No I would never paint anyone with a broad brush based on how I feel about LVP.  I would at least need to over think and overanalyze them on a highly manipulated entertainment program on Bravo puppetmastered by the wonky eyed master of puppets first ! ??? kidding ! I am an animal lover as well. Lisa has a great menagerie . I hope the ponies don’t eat anything chemically treated by her lawn care professionals though in all seriousness. 

• Love 7
17 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I don't have a problem with LVP concentrating on dog rescue. I love all animals, but the charity I volunteer with takes care of hundreds of abandoned domestic rabbits (and yes, all are neutered) and cats. I love both dogs and cats, but prefer cats. Only because I love their independence, that they don't need to be walked several times a day, fed at certain times, and bathed and groomed constantly. My kitties bath/groom themselves, never smell, use their litter boxes and eat when they want. My (LOL) semi feral cat (again, LOL) is at the moment lying on my desk in front of me gently pawing my hand (no claws out) to pet him. He sleeps with me, and when I am on the couch watching TV sleeps with his head on my leg. My other two kitties are equally affectionate.

We looked after our friend's standard poodle for two weeks over Christmas and as much as we love him, I was happy when the two weeks were up. As I always say - I don't have a dog for the same reason I never had children. They are too much work. Lol. 

I love cats and dogs, but I prefer to be a cat mom.  Our cats are indoor only and are very mom and dad centric and a bit clingy but are so affectionate.  They are/were ( we just lost our oldest kitty after 18 years) so independent and kind of own our house.  Mr. Moving and I are just grateful that they allow us to live here. 

Mr. Moving and I love dogs as well but for us they are too much work.  We recently dogsat our friends wonderful greyhound for a few weeks.  He was, as always, so much fun and so affectionate.  However, having to get up at 6am to take him out for a walk in subzero weather was brutal.  It was so cold that he refused to poop and instead of taking him out three times a day we had to take him out in -20 degrees about 10 times a day!  Because of this he developed some emergency digestive issues and I had to rush him to the vet. It was literally a mess.  I felt so sorry for him.  We miss having him around but we do not miss all of the frigid walks in the middle of the night.  I will never bitch about cleaning the cat's litter box again.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

I love cats and dogs, but I prefer to be a cat mom.  Our cats are indoor only and are very mom and dad centric and a bit clingy but are so affectionate.  They are/were ( we just lost our oldest kitty after 18 years) so independent and kind of own our house.  Mr. Moving and I are just grateful that they allow us to live here. 

Mr. Moving and I love dogs as well but for us they are too much work.  We recently dogsat our friends wonderful greyhound for a few weeks.  He was, as always, so much fun and so affectionate.  However, having to get up at 6am to take him out for a walk in subzero weather was brutal.  It was so cold that he refused to poop and instead of taking him out three times a day we had to take him out in -20 degrees about 10 times a day!  Because of this he developed some emergency digestive issues and I had to rush him to the vet. It was literally a mess.  I felt so sorry for him.  We miss having him around but we do not miss all of the frigid walks in the middle of the night.  I will never bitch about cleaning the cat's litter box again.

Love your post, Movingtargetgal. My condolences on the loss of your kitty. Our oldest was 18 when she passed as well, but it doesn't matter at what age or how long ago, I still miss them all. Our kitties have the run of the house as well, with our blessing. I even have various signs around the house to make it clear for anyone visiting who might not know. (Though all our friends already do). One says "If you don't like cat hair, stay off of the couch". Another says "We had to get rid of the kids, the cat was allergic", and a third that says "Pets welcome, children must be on a leash".  Lol. 

We had the same problem over Christmas, taking the dog we were caring for out in -10C weather which is colder than our normal temps. And several times a day as his routine was a bit disrupted so I didn't want him to have to wait to go if he needed to. It wasn't until he was gone that it warmed up to around 0 where I would not have minded going for a walk - lol. 

I think for the most part, animal lovers love all animals but have a special bond with one or two species over the others. LVP's is  dogs and horses (as is a good friend of mine's), others are cat people as we are, and several of my friends are. I can't imagine (and wouldn't want to) my  life without them. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

They are/were ( we just lost our oldest kitty after 18 years) so independent and kind of own our house.  Mr. Moving and I are just grateful that they allow us to live here. 

Sorry about your kitty.  My oldest is 20 and he rules the roost!  

The above picture of Dorit coming out of the pool is a very flattering one of her.  She looks great, IMO.  When a person looks this good, there's no need to push the boobies up and over, and practically twist them up like a pretzel! 

• Love 7
On 1/9/2018 at 9:22 PM, BlackMamba said:

I'm sorry these girls are only getting off because of Lisa R's connections.  No shade just facts. 

I thought it was interesting that Rinna basically said as much! 

If there were an Emmy for most cringe-worthy sycophant on a reality show, Erika's glam squad captain Mikey would be neck and neck with Kim's "friend" Jonathan on Kardashians.  I really wonder at what point he realized this was the turn he wanted to take in life?  Who hurt you, Mikey? 

• Love 5
On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 0:38 PM, Kokapetl said:

Very, very few people will pay thousands for a kitten, but plenty will pay that for puppies. Dogs are simply worth it. They’re more social and enjoyable. They love their owners. A dog would never swipe a claw at their owner’s face. Dog owners also don’t let their dogs roam around wherever. Dogs don’t get into alley fights and get AIDS. I once found a rotting cat near the AC fan at my house. If that was a dog, a search party would've been launched. A crazy lady lady with a dustpan and broom came around to accuse my cat of shitting in her yard or something, but I don’t have a cat.

Cats are semi feral, and they shed constantly.

There's NO dog that's worth paying thousands of dollars for. People who pay big dollars for dogs are idiots, IMO. Dogs DO get into fights. Certain breeds of dogs DO shed. Cats get AIDS? Doubt it.

42 minutes ago, ladle said:

Why do all of Kyle's outfits look like they're really two outfits fighting to determine dominance? 

because Kyle has NO clue on how to dress.

• Love 3