Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E04: Absinthe-minded

• Start Topic

Lala drops a bombshell; Schwartz and Sandoval try to prove their commitment to partnering with Lisa Vanderpump by making a big investment; Stassi struggles as SUR's new event planner; Jax and James forge an unlikely friendship.

What a dysfunctional group; whether real or playacting! Who thought Stassi would succeed at ANYTHING? The self-absorption will always win out in the end! How Jax has any friends is baffling; much less people he's betrayed so badly like Sandoval & James! No matter what Lala lays down to cause a rift with Tom and Katie, this is set to crash on the rocks regardless! Between their drinking and Katie's insecurities even with a lapdog husband, I "forgotaboutit!" ;-)

• Love 2

LISA! Why are you adopting Brittany’s Momma’s frosty-pink lipstick habits???? Wear something more like Sandoval’s lip gloss.

And LOL I literally thought “Shark Tank” a second before Schwartz said it.

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 8

Brittany, Brittany, Brittany.  You can't hit people. Even if it's Jax. 

Taco Bell delivery?   I live in the wrong place.

For effs sake Lala.  You HAVE been fucking a married man.  You just said it when you rationalized your anxiety, that you were lying about him all last season.

I just want to hit you.  But that would be wrong.

Did I see Schaena grin, HUGHLY, and cover it up when Lala broke her Scwartz cheated on Katie news.  Yes, I think I did.

Kristen, Sandavol and Nugget.  Hmmph.  No one is rolling eyes.  Hmmmph.

Absinthe is nasty.  Just nasty!  And I've done the whole sugar cube ritual.  One and done. Okay 4 shots total, but just one event.  I did not hallucinate.  Or see a green fairy.

No Ariana!  Nooooo!  Not at the party.  Giant, heavy sigh.  Why? Why ruin a good time.  Do it at your apartment, at a bar, at a park.  Not at someone's birthday party.

Between clueing in Brittany on how many times Jax cheated and now Schwartz. Plus no sex with Sandavol ?

She's the new Kristen. She took Kristen's man and now Ariana is taking Kristen 's role in the show.  

I feel for Katie.  You rage text all you want!

DON'T GET HER FIRED UP! I'M  fired up and I'm not even involved.   Why is Katie supposed to remain calm?

Quit drinking Schwartz. Quit. Drinking. 

What' wrong Sandavol is that you, Schwartz and Jax enable each other by lying for each other.

Per the previews.....Ariana really has become Kristen. She's involved in all the drama.

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Brittany, Brittany, Brittany.  You can't hit people. Even if it's Jax. 

Taco Bell delivery?   I live in the wrong place.

For effs sake Lala.  You HAVE been fucking a married man.  You just said it when you rationalized your anxiety, that you were lying about him all last season.

I just want to hit you.  But that would be wrong.

Did I see Schaena grin, HUGHLY, and cover it up when Lala broke her Scwartz cheated on Katie news.  Yes, I think I did.

Kristen, Sandavol and Nugget.  Hmmph.  No one is rolling eyes.  Hmmmph.

Absinthe is nasty.  Just nasty!  And I've done the whole sugar cube ritual.  One and done. Okay 4 shots total, but just one event.  I did not hallucinate.  Or see a green fairy.

No Ariana!  Nooooo!  Not at the party.  Giant, heavy sigh.  Why? Why ruin a good time.  Do it at your apartment, at a bar, at a park.  Not at someone's birthday party.

Between clueing in Brittany on how many times Jax cheated and now Schwartz. Plus no sex with Sandavol ?

She's the new Kristen. She took Kristen's man and now Ariana is taking Kristen 's role in the show.  

I feel for Katie.  You rage text all you want!

DON'T GET HER FIRED UP! I'M  fired up and I'm not even involved.   Why is Katie supposed to remain calm?

Quit drinking Schwartz. Quit. Drinking. 

What' wrong Sandavol is that you, Schwartz and Jax enable each other by lying for each other.

Per the previews.....Ariana really has become Kristen. She's involved in all the drama.

A. The cost of getting Taco Bell via Postmates was probably as much as (or 2x the cost of) the food.

B. Lala is all kinds of gross. Can we just put her back where she was hiding the first couple episodes? I just took a shower and having her back on made me want another one. She has zero respect for herself or others, apparently.

• Love 14
7 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

I don't know which is more bizarre- everyone in this cast acting shocked that someone cheated or Kristen acting like the arbiter of fidelity.

LYING & HYPOCRISY are the middle names of most of these losers! Stassi played the victim back in Season 1, but we find out later she cheated with Frank! "Oh the web of lies we weave ....!" She looked Andy right in the eyes and denied it at the reunion! ;-)

• Love 2

Ugh. All these people are real hot messes aren’t they? And at some point you get to an age where you can’t keep using “blacked out drunk” as a problem then it starts to become something more serious if you ask me. 

The only good thing about these hot messes is that there are no babies/children involved unlike those teen mom shows where I watch and then feel bad about the lives of the kids. 

• Love 11

Schwartzie was trying really hard not to laugh during his drunken I can't remember if I cheated or not lines. Bad actor. Bad, bad, bad actor. I can't even feel sorry for Katie, she knew what she was marrying. That is, if that whole stupid storyline is even true. I think Schwartz is in to more than just booze, he's behavior is all kinds of strange this season, he's looking kind of rough and I don't know what he's doing with his hair but he needs to stop. Must be the cool messy WeHo style and I'm just too old to appreciate it.  

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 3

Tom Schwartz was sort of grinning about the whole thing, too. He said he was embarrassed, but he didn't seem like he was taking it seriously at all. And when he told her to have some perspective? I don't know how she didn't deck him. Seriously. Maybe, like someone here said, she is on edibles this season. 

• Love 4

Sorry, I cannot take anything LaLa the Whore claims seriously, considering how much she hates Katie. I'm not sure which is worse, her starting the story or everyone else so eagerly telling it to anyone who would listen.

On a related note, I find it hard to sympathize with Brittany b/c there is no way she didn't know what kind of man Jax is when she hitched her proverbial wagon to him.

• Love 3
43 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Another thing. ;) Jax said something similar, like he was angry that the other girls were just getting Brittany riled up. No, dude, if you guys didn’t pull that crap, there’d be no reason (ok less reason) for any of them to get angry about your cheating in the first place!

• Love 7

Yeah.. what is up with the guys being all “and let it just be us, don’t talk to your friends about this”

I just don’t understand any of these people. Also schena is terrible. She’s a terrible person. Her smile at finding out Schwartz with some girl is truly gross. I hope people on Twitter are rightly calling her out on it.

• Love 10

I found Jax and James drinking absinthe way more entertaining than the rest of the episode. I would have rather watched an hour of that than another round of any of these people being cheated on.

When Katie told Schwartz that he is not the man she married I was like nope, that is exactly the man you married.

Uh Sandoval, you think Lisa would not listen to your ideas before with the possibility of having a ten percent share of ownership. She sure as hell is not going to listen to you now with five percent. Not like I thought she would really listen to them anyway. I felt like Lisa wanted them to invest a decent chunk of money so they would not slack off with whatever job they are given. Schwartz could not even handle a night at Pump. Also, was it Schwartz that acted like he and Guillermo were on a similar level, because I am pretty sure that Guillermo has way more money invested in Sur than either Tom will ever have in TomTom. 

It is probably an unpopular opinion but I am glad to see Lala, because I needed something to happen more than Jax cheated on Brittany. Even though I think the whole cast is gross, I would take Lala over Katie and Stassi any day. That is a pretty low bar though.

• Love 14

Schwartz really does have a drinking problem, I thought he was quite endearing at one time, now he just needs a good slap.

LOL, Stassi doesn't know how people have a real job, what a twit!

I'm fine with Lala back, and if she can blow Katie's attitude up, fine! 

Jax and James could have happy times, with no women, best part of the evening. Brit slapping Jax, not cool! 

Edited by NeverLate
  • Love 6

Tom Schwartz is looking pretty rough. I think he’s into more then drinking for sure. Blow definitely. His I have no recollection is pathetic. If you wanna go out and get black out drunk fine do you but then don’t get married.

Jax is blech but him and Britany are still together. She was never going to leave him she was just saying that to not look like a total loser.

LaLa can go away. Schwartz is a sloppy mess but it’s just weird how all of a sudden after she hears Katie say something about her stupid relationship she drops the bomb about Schwartz making out with some chick. And its known her man was married. Fuck of LaLa. I swear Scheana is only friends with LaLa for the perks LaLa gets from her rich boyfriend that she shares..like the jet.

I did laugh when Jax called Scheana divorco lol.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 12

Stassi is too blonde now. 

I told him he looks like he does woodwork on the side is very sweet, if she didn't think it up beforehand.  

Is Taco Bell as delicious as they make it seem? I haven't tried it yet.  

Is Scheana sympathetic to Lala because she dated Eddie who was married?

Did Ken have ANY input with regard to how their home looks? 

If you want to be there for a friend, are you obligated to drink as much as he does?

Did Jax say that dating websites have kicked off Stassi?

Ooh, fun upside down crane shot.

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, rideashire said:

James' american voice cracked me up. I am surprised to find him amusing this season, what's going on and how did this happen?

Same here, I can see why girls like him. I'm posting this out loud! 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

It has its charms ("charms," as in, I crave it at weird times--and no, I don't share Katie's stash of edibles), but if you haven't tried it I don't know that you need to run out and do so.

In terms of "restaurants I've discovered via reality tv," I much prefer Lemonade (which I first saw on The Hills). Yeah, you can't get a $1 burrito, but you also don't feel like you need to repent afterwards.

• Love 6

The Schwartzie narrative stinks of fakery. Half the time Katie was supposed to be upset at the party, she was smiling in the background, and Tom didnt even seem to be TRYING to sell the "I dont remember nuthin" story. I'm sure most of us dont have to be reminded that several of these people fancy themselves "actors", and I guess if you have to publicly trash your brand new marriage to have a juicy storyline, so be it.

Jax did have a funny line or two, damn him. 

Edited by bref
  • Love 6

Jax's convo with James about the "Madonna complex" really encapsulates why/how he cheats. He has gone so far down the sexual rabbit hole that he is going to cheat if the sex in his current relationship is not satisfying his "needs". 

I never thought I would ever say this, but I feel so bad for Katie. Tom Schwartz is a weak weak manboy. Can you imagine being so messed up in the head that you think that he is the person you would want to father your future children? YIKES. Tom Sandoval is also a complete mess with that whole "Jax tries to make him cheat" nonsense. Wow, what a stunning display of mediocrity with the both of them. 

Edited by ticklemepink
  • Love 5

Stassi in her TH wearing a dark teal halter dress or jumpsuit.

Katie in her TH wearing a chocolate velvet spaghetti strap dress.

Gorgeous colors on them. They should each fill their closets with clothing in those colors.

I can't believe that Scheana loves plastering enormous portaits of herself all over her apartment. The wedding photos <<kind>> of made sense? But this. 

• Love 2

Okay, I really don't get this Tom-Tom thing. The Toms are investing $50k/each, for 5% ownership. Why? Lisa and Ken clearly don't need their money. What do they want them to do? Bartend? Draw people in? Why can't they just work there? The whole partnership thing seems unnecessary and complicated. But,  I guess, good on the fellas for attempting to do more with their lives? 

So the reason Ariana couldn't celebrate with her man is because she needed to hang out in Scheana's closet and watch her pack for a trip? With Lala? Wow, Tom must feel so special. 

Oh, and Scheana, nice of you to bring up what Katie said without mentioning that she also said, "You're right, it's none of my business" and quit talking about it. Also, technically, SCHEANA brought up the whole private plane thing. 

I'm sorry, but Lala's delusional if she thinks people aren't going to talk about this dude when she's flashing his wealth around while simultaneously being so secretive about who he is. And I don't believe her that he hasn't been married the whole time they were together. I also don't believe she was nobly hanging onto Schwartz's dalliance to protect Katie. She was just waiting for the right moment (filming season) to drop the bomb. 

As for Schwartz, yea. ..he did it. And I think he knows he did it and is using his drunkenness as a cover. He wasn't ready to get married. I don't think he ever will be. He's just a child. 

But, boy is Jax loving this. Takes some of the spotlight off of him. He's so gross. Telling Brittany what he did isn't that bad because "people are dying of cancer all over the world." And she's "not that devastated" because she's partying with her friends? Shut up, you gaslighting motherfucker. 

Brittany isn't hate fucking him either. She's trying to prove she's just as sexy as Faith. It's so sad. 

Other fun tidbits - 

Throwback to Touch in Public!!!

James's American accent was everything!!!!!

• Love 20
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Stassi in her TH wearing a dark teal halter dress or jumpsuit.

Katie in her TH wearing a chocolate velvet spaghetti strap dress.

Gorgeous colors on them. They should each fill their closets with clothing in those colors.

I can't believe that Scheana loves plastering enormous portaits of herself all over her apartment. The wedding photos <<kind>> of made sense? But this. 

I understand when it is a model that gets a cover or something, but poor Scheana is just taking pics for herself. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

...He's so gross. Telling Brittany what he did isn't that bad because "people are dying of cancer all over the world." ...

As his dad died a few days ago from cancer, I can understand where and why that came from :'( (but I agree with most of your entire post)

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Diane Mars said:

As his dad died a few days ago from cancer, I can understand where and why that came from :'( (but I agree with most of your entire post)

I was thinking about this and wondering if his dad had cancer when they were filming. It's not an excuse for horrible behavior, but it might explain it a tiny bit. People act out in alarming ways sometimes. Not good at all, but not that uncommon IMO.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

It appears my hunch was correct about Stassi's "party planner" gig being just a way for multimillionairess Lisa Vanderbucks to get some cheap (free) labor for her party.

That could be part of it.  I thought it was moreso to give Stassi a reason to be hanging around SUR for filming purposes.  

• Love 17
6 minutes ago, Neeners said:

I was thinking about this and wondering if his dad had cancer when they were filming. It's not an excuse for horrible behavior, but it might explain it a tiny bit. People act out in alarming ways sometimes. Not good at all, but not that uncommon IMO.

It was not an excuse -in my mind, at lesat, lol- but just to explain where it was probably coming from.

(And I know I shouldn't, but I like Jax, because, for me of course, he's one of the most real of them, even when he lies, cheats, etc... He's who and what he is, but he's not lying on what and who he is, if that makes sense)

• Love 7
4 hours ago, ticklemepink said:

I never thought I would ever say this, but I feel so bad for Katie. Tom Schwartz is a weak weak manboy. Can you imagine being so messed up in the head that you think that he is the person you would want to father your future children? YIKES.

I guarantee you she wouldn't be remotely as into that dude if he wasn't so attractive. She probably once figured she was hella lucky to bag a prettyboy model type like him---unfortunately, he really is just a boy. His personality is just so wishy-washy and immature that he always has come off like a teenage dude stuck in arrested development to me: 35 going on 19. That shit was probably cute and oddly endearing when he was in his 20's, not so much now that he's well on his way to the 40's and still aimlessly partying it up like a frat brother.

The fact that Katie actually still wants to breed with the loser shows me that she must only be looking at this from an aesthetic standpoint because he's certainly NOT a provider this far.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, dosodog said:

You're not the only one to see Schemer's shit-eating grin, but was it glee at hearing some juicy gossip or her "breaking character" b/c she's not as good as an actress as the others in the room? Speaking of which, did anyone get suspicious when they showed that convenient flashback of LaLa's friend telling her "three months ago" what happened to her when she (LaLa) wasn't on the show? How fortuitous those cameras were there! :-D

10 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

It's OK, for a $1 taco fast food restaurant, but there's no need to make a special trip. I guess TB is an official sponsor this season?

2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Okay, I really don't get this Tom-Tom thing. The Toms are investing $50k/each, for 5% ownership. Why? Lisa and Ken clearly don't need their money. What do they want them to do? Bartend? Draw people in? Why can't they just work there? The whole partnership thing seems unnecessary and complicated. But,  I guess, good on the fellas for attempting to do more with their lives? 

I think part of it is b/c they need a seasonal arc, and successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks needs an excuse to keep the Toms nearby, if not for another huuuge spinoff.

1 hour ago, Diane Mars said:

Oh no! I hadn't heard Jax's father had died before now! Actually, for some reason, I thought his father was a "deadbeat dad".

6 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I guess Kristin is allowed back at SUR now. Lisa never stands by any of her decisions regarding employee's. She's taking Lala back and isn't James going to DJ at one of the restaurants a couple nights a week? 

Well, exceptional entrepreneur Lisa Vanderbucks let Stassi back...

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Diane Mars said:

It was not an excuse -in my mind, at lesat, lol- but just to explain where it was probably coming from.

(And I know I shouldn't, but I like Jax, because, for me of course, he's one of the most real of them, even when he lies, cheats, etc... He's who and what he is, but he's not lying on what and who he is, if that makes sense)

I like Jax, too, except when he's lying and cheating. He gets some really good one liners in there. I cracked up when he was showing James the 'thumb trick'.

These boys (because to me they are boys, not men) really only have each other's backs. Now having said that, Tom Sandoval has thrown Jax under the bus several times through the years and I'm always surprised Jax doesn't seem to care. Last night to Lisa Tom was trying to blame *Jax* for Schwartz cheating. I mean, I know Jax is the villain in this show, but come on.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I believe Ken was muttering/mumbling something about how if they put some money in, and it is a significant amount to them, they will be more apt to really put a lot of effort into the business.  They need to have a stake in it so they will not want it to fail.  

Shwartz wants to put in sweat equity, but they want him to put his actual money in it - not because they need the money but as an insurance that they will devote their time and energy into the business.

11 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Stassi is too blonde now. 

I told him he looks like he does woodwork on the side is very sweet, if she didn't think it up beforehand.  

Is Scheana sympathetic to Lala because she dated Eddie who was married?

Did Ken have ANY input with regard to how their home looks? 

If you want to be there for a friend, are you obligated to drink as much as he does?

Did Jax say that dating websites have kicked off Stassi?

Ooh, fun upside down crane shot.

What???  How can that be?  If you go into it expecting authentic Mexican food, you will be disappointed.  If you go into it expecting crappy but delicious greasy fast food - you will love it.  I have always loved it, it is my favorite fast food.  They used to have these cups of salsa that came with the taco salad and it was beyond delicious, I would get it and add it to everything.  But they changed it like 10/15 years ago, and made it spicy and I am very upset.

• Love 11

Schwartz doesn't have a drinking problem. Schwartz gets drunk so that he can use it as an excuse for his cheating. He likes to have a no-fault excuse to be an immature, unfaithful jerk. 

Now it is very clear why the Nugget has no time/desire for some bump and grind with FI - - she's extremely busy putting herself in others' business and then devising a plan to address the person about it.  Sheesh, I'm amazed she has time to work at SUR with all the fuckery that goes down with this group. 

I certainly hope Andy addresses this at the reunion because FI should feel like shit (and be pissed) that he's just closed a business deal with Ken and Lisa, wants to celebrate and the Nugget can't because she's got to hold Scheana's hand while she packs for Vegas.  If FI ain't cheating now, he will be.

What has this world come to when I actually enjoyed DJ Jazzy James?  And James and Jax together??  I feel like I should check my windows for flying pigs or something.  They were funny though and James' charming side does come out, especially when he was doing an American accent for Siri.  Ha.

Physical violence is never okay but I did enjoy watching Britt slap one on Jax.  And what is wrong with me that I actually enjoyed watching the WeHo witches' delight over Taco Bell?  And TB delivered? 

Whoever sold Scheana those blue glasses should work on selling some swampland in Florida next.  Those things are hideous.  Tequila Katie's glasses were cute though.

I hate to side with Jax - - please shoot me - - but he's right in that he and Britt should have having discussions about his disgusting cheating - - Katie, Scheana and Stassi should not be part of it. 

The Nugget should have known that by telling Schwartzie about Lala's reveal at the party, it would get back to Tequila Katie.  At the party.  Seriously, duh.  Why is everyone taking Lala's word as gospel?  And why is she acting all self-righteous and high and mighty?  Her dude was married when they started hooking up and she was a paid for/provided for mistress.  Period.  Regardless, if Schwartzie truly doesn't remember, he needs to find AA and pronto.  Actually, most of these chucklefucks do.  I can't imagine they have many, if any, brain cells left to destroy with alcohol.  I was watching Schwartzie's face when the Nugget was confronting him and I'm not sure if he truly doesn't remember or is lying.  

Shame on Kristen for being so thirsty that she'd agitate her supposed friend at the party.  Tequila Katie shouldn't really be surprised though - - this has been a theme throughout their relationship. 

So, based on previews . . . Scheana's amazing new man is also lip locking another woman?  Ha ha ha!   And there is an AUDIO RECORDING of Jax and Faith?  Gross.  Why??   Why is it necessary?  Obviously it had to have come from Faith.  Insurance?  Blackmail?  What?  Does she want Jax that bad?  What's wrong with her?   Why would Britt want or need to hear it?  Jax has already confessed the deed, so unless he was badmouthing Britt in the process, I see no reason for her to want to hear it.  

I still love this fuckfest of a show with the power of a thousand suns.

• Love 12

Idk, I chuckle every time I see the giganto pic of Scheana in her joint.  Thank you, show, for this one.

Did Jax stop working out?  He keeps wearing his shirts way open.  Except he has no defined chest anymore.  Just undefined mush.  Hmmm, is this a hint how it's gonna go for all of 'em as they head into middle age?  Still picturing themselves in their "glory years" & refusing to acknowledge their age & declining looks?

Schwartz's shtick is really not cute.  It never was.  And he's really not all that charming either -- I mean to hide how aimless & permanently confused he is.  Oh shit, it's that fucking beautiful face & hair.  The guy is beautiful.  He really is.  His body is average as hell.  But that face & hair has let him coast thru life in a cloudy haze.  Wondering when his ride will end.  

Katie is an idiot to be with Schwartz.  But she knows what she got.  Her choice.  Same goes for Brit.  She knows now what Jax is.  She wants to stay with that, it's her choice.

Jeez, the men & women on this show are so fucking stupid it makes my head hurt.  But I still watch . . .

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 11

What a hot mess. I fricking love this show. 

Schwartz should join Countess Luann from NY in rehab. He has a weak character and cannot resist temptation of any sort. Frequently drinking to blackout stage is a problem that will not go away by itself. 

Ken looked like an accessory or a prop, sitting on the terrace with a sweater draped round his shoulders . 

No sympathy for Brittany ~ lie down with dogs, you get fleas. I’m sure her entire tribe in Kentucky are doing prayer circles on her behalf, that Jax breaks free of the demon inside him..... No doubt Brittany calls Mama every night to update her on the situation. 

Jax and James in the Absinthe bar was possibly the best scene they ever filmed. These two unlikely chucklefuck buddies made this episode!! I want a James and Jax do Vegas episode! 

• Love 11
23 minutes ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Can't be said enough times -- Lala is an asshole.  That's it.

Yes, she is.  But I think 90% of the problem with her is that the other ladies couldn't find anyone to mistress for who has her bf's money.  Wouldn't be so much shit talking if they could get their hands on coins like she can.  Well, that and her dumbass comments about their bodies/men.

Speaking of men, or almost, we've done this cheating story.  Which one?  Both.  Schwartz should just admit he'd prefer an open relationship, except I don't think he really wants one.  I think he likes the drama and likes being able to say/lie(?) that he was too drunk to remember.  That way he can act single on nights out but still claim some innocence.

Arianna has nothing going on and hasn't since Kristen became sane…ish.  I assume the show is saving FI's cheating story for the back half of the season since we're full up right now with Jax and Schwartz.

Jax and James were hilarious.  Jax probably worried that James joined the show as the new Jax and didn't want to lose his place on the show.  But their Absinthe bonding might have been the best part of the show.

Scheana and Arianna looked like they were trying not to laugh during Lala's reveal.  Not because they're assholes, because they are, but because they are terrible actresses.  Guess Arianna doesn't take reality drama as seriously as stand-up comedy.  And who knew Scheana was a better singer than actor?  Scary thought.

• Love 4

In my neck of the woods, Washington, they have Uber Eats, which is basically an Uber driver who brings food. I know they will pick up at McDonald's, so I bet they would do Taco Bell as well. That may be how the ladies got their fix.

• Love 3