Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E21: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, b2H said:

Not a tear in Peggy’s eyes that whole sequence about leaving Iceland early.  Such a phony baloney.

Yeah, you were in pain, but not in so much pain that you could hear a Aspen’s non-existent crying two rooms away.

Please leave.

Along with small DICKO.

• Love 5

Meghan is gross. At least Peggy is capitalizing on the narrative convenience afforded by challenges that happened/imperiled her own life directly. 

Meghan was all for exploiting the cancer card by proxy when she dramatically cried "and Lee Ann is dead" on the season ten reunion in order to vilify Vicki and rationalize her efforts to stalk the significant other of a coworker she'd literally just met. 

Likewise, "hormones" were certainly a handy excuse for her when she started crying on the hike this season after Lydia pointed out that Meghan had effectively launched her own attack on Kelly's marriage. 

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, b2H said:

I wanna know how she knows the sex at one month of gestation.

She knew the sex of the embryos. The first time she was implanted they knew the two embryos were a boy and a girl but she lost the boy. 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, lunastartron said:

Meghan is gross. At least Peggy is capitalizing on the narrative convenience afforded by challenges that happened/imperiled her own life directly. 

Meghan was all for exploiting the cancer card by proxy when she dramatically cried "and Lee Ann is dead" on the season ten reunion in order to vilify Vicki and rationalize her efforts to stalk the significant other of a coworker she'd literally just met. 

Likewise, "hormones" were certainly a handy excuse for her when she started crying on the hike this season after Lydia pointed out that Meghan had effectively launched her own attack on Kelly's marriage. 

Meghan is NOT gross - fat ass ICKI, dumb ass Kelly, and big nose Peggy fit that description.

• Love 14

IMO Peggy and Lydia do not fit on this show, they are just not likeable or interesting.  I agree that Meghan is too normal for this show and a lot of this show is going out dining and drinking and traveling, she's pregnant again and won't be able to do that. 

I don't know about this lovefest with Vicki and Tamra. You could tell during that three-way hug that Shannon is not ready to forgive and forget with Vicki. 

• Love 19

If Meg used the same procedure as last time they were able to tell the sex of the embryos and asked her which she wanted implanted. 

Did some googling. And yes what Kelly and Vicky did is illegal both for the taker and the giver. Now, since it wasn't done on us soil does it count? Not sure.

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

Bravo really beat Vicki, Tamra and Shannon with the get back in line or be gone stick.

Do you think that's what it was?  The apologize-and-hug performance was nauseating.  

It took them a whole season to realize that Vicki is fun to hang out with, so maybe it's time to forgive her and start the whole routine all over again.  While we got stuck with one of the worst seasons EVER.  

• Love 14
20 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

Kelly will be back so her single lets mingle tour with Shannon can commence.

Kelly can be very self destructive - and a mean drunk.  She also has no moral compass when it comes to betrayal and blabbing other's personal business.  Not someone who can be trusted when it comes to loyalty.

Edited by escape
  • Love 17
5 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Do you think that's what it was?  The apologize-and-hug performance was nauseating.  

It took them a whole season to realize that Vicki is fun to hang out with, so maybe it's time to forgive her and start the whole routine all over again.  While we got stuck with one of the worst seasons EVER.  

Let's not forget that this a JOB for all of them. Happy boss = paycheck.

6 minutes ago, escape said:

Shannon needs positive influences in her life.  And Kelly can be very self destructive - and a mean drunk.

Exactly, fun and messy at the same time. Two for one trials and tribulations.

• Love 6

Obviously, the word that NO ONE is interested in the way this season went was the inducement for this oh so staged hug and lovefest that followed. I don't believe it for a minute and watching "Lucy and Ethel" or even "The 3 Stooges" will probably not drag me back in. I gave up New Jersey, Atlanta and Dallas, I guess I can do the same with Orange County - they are totally uninteresting to me.

• Love 5
35 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

Bravo really beat Vicki, Tamra and Shannon with the get back in line or be gone stick.

Peggy and Lydia will be gone next season.

Megan?

I never thought about it this way, but you may be on to something.  Ratings weren't very high this season and maybe that was a swift kick for all. 

Re: Peggy, Andy said something like it was Peggy's "first" reunion.  It makes me think she will be back.

Lydia I'm not so sure about.  Maybe.  Vicky likes her and she and Tamra have Jesus to bond over.   Off topic, but I hate all the Christian talk stuff, but I do think and like that Lydia is pretty smart.  

Meghan is such a non-entity - and very boring - but I'd be surprised if she isn't asked back.  For me, these shows need at least one chill HW.  I guess Meghan does provide that.  Plus, Andy speaks about Jim in a way that makes me think the two are, and have been, friends for a long time - likely because of the St. Louis connection.  If Meghan is asked back, it might be partly due to this relationship

The make-up session at the end with the 3 elder blondes, appears not to have stuck - at least for Shannon.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but she was on WWHL recently which I believe was filmed after the reunion and she didn't include Vicki on the list of wives she called friends.  Or something like that.  Is that accurate?   Anyone have an update on where the 3 women are at now?

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 4

Well, just watched the rest of the epi. Peggy was really working hard to squeeze out that one tear. I pictured the makeup people running over off camera to put a drop of visine in her eye. How odd that she was a mess whenever she was filming group activities with the other ladies, but was fine shopping in New York, hanging out at home, getting fake jewelry from Diko, and cow cars. Seems her pain and suffering is situational. I know my is - whenever she and/or Lydiot are on my screen. I did catch that she said Diko fell in love with her and they got married. Nothing about her falling in love with him. Not that that surprised me.

Did anyone else catch the beatific look on Lydiot's face when Vicki and Tamra made up? Either she thought all her praying and friendship whispering was responsible, or she figured she had just secured her orange for next season. And Vicki? Have never seen her work so hard to stay on the show. Does anyone know if she and Tamra have remained friends or has Vicki ruined things again?

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 15
5 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

Let's not forget that this a JOB for all of them. Happy boss = paycheck.

It's weird because it seemed like the entire season was about how Tamra was trying to push Vicki off of the show, but now they're all crying and hugging it out.  Or, maybe the big kiss and make-up session at the reunion was the plan all along, and the path to get there was poorly executed.  

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

How could Meghan possibly know the sex of her baby at 4 weeks? At 4 weeks, the baby is still like a blob of cells. I'm lost on that.

She knew the sex of the baby before the embryo was implanted. Same as last time. From what I remember with her last pregnancy there were three embryos, two girls and a boy. The doctor did not think the boy was viable, so the two girls were implanted and Meghan lost one which she found out during an ultrasound. 

• Love 3

So they implant embryos? I don't get it. How old is this baby when it gets implanted? Isn't the baby a zygote until week 4? So is the baby 2 months old or was it just implanted that day? I just don't get it. It doesn't make any sense to me. 

1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

Oh well that explains what happened to Vicki in Iceland. Xanax and NyQuil! And had she been drinking before that? All that shit will make your heart race. 

1 hour ago, Chicklet said:

Don't forget the Adderall? Didn't someone say she took that too? 

Yes - I think it was Kelly who gave Vicki an Adderall~~bad, bad combination of stuff.  No wonder her heart was racing out her chest!  

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

So they implant embryos? I don't get it. How old is this baby when it gets implanted? Isn't the baby a zygote until week 4? So is the baby 2 months old or was it just implanted that day? I just don't get it. It doesn't make any sense to me. 

More like day 4.  The process takes on average of 2-6 days, and the embryo is implanted.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Cupcake04 said:

Vicki wants to have tea with Eddie?!!  Lmao

How pissed is Lydia that Andy ended up being the friendship whisperer and not her?.  hahahahaha

Does anyone picture Vicki and Eddie sitting with cups of tea, plates of crumpets and their pinkies crooked.?

• Love 21
58 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

Megan?

Not only that, but I think that all three are going to need the Bravo paycheck, so they knew they have to play nice with each other.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, mbaywife123 said:

Megan?

So Bravo thinks they could survive with these three gone?  A season with Peggy, Lydia, and Kelly - Dream Team!  Not.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

So Bravo thinks they could survive with these three gone?  A season with Peggy, Lydia, and Kelly - Dream Team!  Not.

Not at all, Bravo probably told Vicki, Tamra and Shannon to get it back together and they will be rewarded with another season.

Kelly is on the bubble as well as Megan and Lydia and Peggy are gone.

Edited by mbaywife123
M and N are not the same letter.
  • Love 5

Andy seems a little overly invested in the Tams/Vick/Shannon friendship. 

Just now, mbaywife123 said:

Not at all, Bravo probably told Vicki, Tamra and Shannon to get it back together and they will be rewarded with another season.

Kelly is on the bubble as well as Megan and Lydia and Peggy are gome.

Andy did kind of seem to be giving them tips there at the end.

• Love 9