Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E21: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, walnutqueen said:

Yes, indeedy.  (and ... POINTS!).

I almost cited "Jocularity! Jocularity!", but then I realized that Bravo Ho'wives watchers might not all get such an ancient reference.  ;-)

Some of us are very old so we get it lol.

• Love 8

Otherwise, she [Lydia] needs stuck back on the pencil she was taken off of and put back into the junk drawer.

anigif_enhanced-8411-1411856112-1.gif

And what was with Kelly feeding Vicki adderall and sleeping pills? that came across has kinda creepy that they thought it was funny she was high the entire trip 

Yet, Shannon asks for a round of cocktails to be doubled and it's like, the most sinister act ever.

When the newest of the franchise (Dallas) is more entertaining and much better at hiring new cast members than the OG, then something's gotta give.

• Love 15
6 hours ago, cheewhiz said:

Oh Peggy...As someone who opens her robe and doesn’t see breasts, and never will, let me just say this. Having had cancer does not give you a license to be a bitch.  I have been through it ALL and never ever did I act the way she acts.  If this bitch is back next year,  count me out.

Or to talk about it all the time and beg for attention. She annoys the hell out of me!

Personality of a Herring

• Love 6
20 hours ago, Juniebaby said:

Why did Kelly bring Adderall and Xanax to Iceland and why does she have so much she can share?  Those drugs plus the heavy drinking can explain her erratic behavior.  Everyone seems to have forgiven her and even Vicky and I don’t understand how someone can gossip about your private secrets spoken in confidence with a friend and then forgive them.  No way, not ever!  I guess for a paycheck they will do anything.

This is precisely why I hate this show. This reunion did it for me. They are ALL full of shit. I won't be watching next season. I will delete it from my DVR along with the Atlanta franchise. 

• Love 5
21 hours ago, gundysgirl said:

It made me want to gag as well. And indulge in a full-blown vomit. But I am not sure it was all Andy. It was Tamra who said once that she wanted to rearrange the couches, and then said with more conviction that she wanted Vicki to come over and sit on her couch. That was all Tamra, and Andy seemed more than a little bit shocked by it all. 

When she started calling for a couch rearrangement, that was the scheming Tamra I know and hate. And I felt bad for Megan and Kelly. It was like, some real high school stuff. (Don't care enough to feel for Lydia and Peggy.) "Come sit on the cool couch! Megan, you shove over". Megan is Gretchen Weiner. 

20 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

This was entirely designed to get Vicki over the completely altered state she'd put herself in previously. Rather than try to get a couple hours of sleep for the next day, Vicki and Kelly tried to power through and reset their body clocks by staying up, which left them more tired. Unfortunately they spent the night drinking. Alcohol is a diuretic and a system depressant and actually left Vicki worse off the next morning. She'd have been dehydrated and fighting her body to stay awake. In comes the Adderall because it's a stimulant (some Bravolebrities use it to during filming to stay awake and keep weight off). Vicki suddenly has energy to participate in activities, but her body is running on empty. They sit down for lunch. None of the women eat much. They do more activities. When they get back to the hotel, Vicki wants to sleep because she's been up for days. The adderall is still in her system and she's too wired to get to sleep. Kelly gives Vicki a Xanax (it's a mild tranquilizer that some people use to sleep) in hopes that it will counteract the stimulant. It doesn't work. She takes a Nyquil PM. At this point, Vicki starts throwing up. She's got a shit ton of substances in her system all doing some contrary things. It might be getting better, but only slightly. Vicki takes to bed. Someone calls emergency services. Peggy might have dumped water on Vicki around this time.

The problem is that Vicki was taking downers (Alcohol) followed by uppers (Adderall--speed) followed by downers (Xanax and Nyquil PM).

When you sit and break it down like that, it sounds really fucking crazy. Just popping shit and mixing it with whatever. She's lucky she didn't end up in the hospital for real. I feel like Andy glossed over this shit too easily. Bravo needed to air a PSA about not using RX drugs that aren't prescribed to you or something. 

• Love 16
6 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

After dumbass Tamra wimpered for Vicki to come over to her couch and I finished throwing up. The only thing that would have saved this reunion for me was for Shannon to throat punch Lydiot right in the middle of  one of her bug eyed eye rolls.

This may be the best thing that I have read all day!

• Love 9
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

. Bravo needed to air a PSA about not using RX drugs that aren't prescribed to you or something. 

Didn't BH run some kind of If you feel lost or need to talk, the Suicide Prevention Hotline can help tag after the episode about Russell Armstrong's death aired (maybe Kyle -- she's always frantic to be front and center)? Watching these self-important HW head cases try to opine on important issues while posing carefully to ensure they're filmed from their flattering side is always good for a chuckle but impossible to take seriously. 

• Love 3

Andy asked why Peggy left Iceland.

Peggy said do you know what it feels like to look down and not see breasts. I was in pain.

Then I thought back to her get up in Iceland

tumblr_ozqiy4xdB41vrjwbvo1_500.gif

Was she embarrassed or depressed about her chest area? If so, why would she choose to wear an outfit where it would be possible for the cameras or other people to catch a glimpse of her scars? The top and has slit in the back and a big keyhole in the front. I don't know much about expanders, are you supposed to wear tops with some sort of support or should they be loose?

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 16
On 11/28/2017 at 10:04 AM, Former Nun said:

I think that Lydia (for some crazy reason) thought SHE would have the upper hand on the season and Shannon was on her way out.   I wonder if producers blew smoke to get Lydia back.  But why???

Interesting point. Perhaps to give Vicki an ally?

I wonder if the producers were surprised how much Lydia went after Shannon. Shannon, as she's been the past few years, will not be out. She's authentic, she blows up easily, and when she's not in super Debbie Downer mood, is pretty funny. Plus she seems legitimately rich, which for me is part of the voyeuristic fun of the show. Shannon seems exactly like what they're looking for in a Ho'Wife. Unless something changes (single Shannon shall be interesting . . . ), I can't see her being out.

• Love 16
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

This is precisely why I hate this show. This reunion did it for me. They are ALL full of shit. I won't be watching next season. I will delete it from my DVR along with the Atlanta franchise. 

You and me both.  

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, SCS said:

Didn't BH run some kind of If you feel lost or need to talk, the Suicide Prevention Hotline can help tag after the episode about Russell Armstrong's death aired (maybe Kyle -- she's always frantic to be front and center)? Watching these self-important HW head cases try to opine on important issues while posing carefully to ensure they're filmed from their flattering side is always good for a chuckle but impossible to take seriously. 

They did an "Anti Bullying" campaign. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Peggy said do you know what it feels like to look down and not see breasts. I was in pain.

Was she embarrassed or depressed about her chest area? If so, why would she choose to wear an outfit where it would be possible for the cameras or other people to catch a glimpse of her scars? The top and has slit in the back and a big keyhole in the front. I don't know much about expanders, are you supposed to wear tops with some sort of support or should they be loose?

Hhhmmmmmm....... good questions.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Anyone wonder how Peggy achieved this look?

purple-sequin-dress.jpg

KFB Exclusive Interview:

KFB: What was your thought process in creating this look?

Buzz Lightyear: I wanted to take her hair to infinity and beyond

giphy.gif

Peggy is REALLY homely. Her hair "do" is DEFINITELY a hair "don't."

5 hours ago, MaggieG said:

The only thing I liked about this reunion was the replay of Meghan saying "I'm rich, I'm so fucking rich, fuck you!" in regards to Peggy and Diko. That was funny.

Ugh, I can't with that hug.

LOVE that comment by Meghan!!! That's EXACTLY what I would have said!!!

Edited by ITALIA
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Hockey Addict said:

Why would Peggy and Dicko want to do this show if they have all the money they want? To promote his business? Fame? Or is Dicko not as succesful as we are lead to believe? Or is Pegg tired of being married and rhoc gave her some cash?

I don't think that Peggy and DICKO are as WEALTHY as they proclaim to be. They're full of BS.

• Love 9
28 minutes ago, ITALIA said:

I don't think that Peggy and DICKO are as WEALTHY as they proclaim to be. They're full of BS.

But Dicko lavished Peggy with jewels for her birthday...perhaps they were borrowed for filming or it was tacky prom jewelry either way I see holes in there story of wealth.  The truth always comes out, who do they think they are fooling?

• Love 5
On 11/28/2017 at 6:55 PM, RHJunkie said:

Lydia showed compassion for Peggy because of her cancer situation and she showed no compassion toward Shannon at any point

... and then there's the business affiliation between Diko and Lydia's magazine.....

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Someone had called Peggy  "Puggy" and this just cracked me up

1vWbSd9.jpg

Even the ugliest pug has more facial expressions than Peggy.  And even the most pugnacious Armenian street pug has a better personality.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, ghoulina said:

And I felt bad for Megan and Kelly. It was like, some real high school stuff. (Don't care enough to feel for Lydia and Peggy.) "Come sit on the cool couch! Megan, you shove over". Megan is Gretchen Weiner. 

I suspect it was already known at reunion filming that Meaghan wasn’t coming back.  Same for Lydiot (do you know that my iPad now accepts the spelling for Lydiot????).

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Even the ugliest pug has more facial expressions than Peggy.  And even the most pugnacious Armenian street pug has a better personality.

Pugs also have great personalities.

im not sure what happened to Peggy’s hair.  My guess is that she has chemical straightening, and lifts her hair at least 3 shades.  That takes a 20 volume peroxide, minimum.  Add a flat iron and you get 3,000 year old dried up mummy hair.

But what the hell did they do with it at the reunion?  Cut it off, say fuck it, and mold it into a round top pyramid?  Jesus, braid that crap and slap a wig on.  That does not even look like hair anymore.  What is even the purpose of Peggy’s hair?  Lynne Curtin was a broke ass with dry hair, but it looked positively lustrous next to that dried out muskrat house looking thing.  It’s just too fucked up to comprehend.  It’s worse than my hair, which is really shitty on a good day.

you fucking rich lady.  That’s shameful. 

• Love 12

I had a double mastectomy and reconstruction and it is a big deal. The expanders do hurt but it depends on your pain tolerance. As for wearing support, it was not necessary. The only good thing about breast cancer is I don't have to wear bras any longer. I love that.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Expanders are like hard tubes in your chest that they fill up every couple of weeks.  Are they comfortable?  No.  Are they painful?  Not really.  I'm unclear as to the timeline of when Peggy got the mastectomy and when they went to Iceland.  I'd think it was at least a couple of months...which is kind of a long time to still be on pain killers.  And her comment about looking in the mirror and having no breasts was kind of an epic fail.  She "elected" to undergo a double mastectomy.  She tested negative for BRCA and she had non-invasive (stage 0) breast cancer.  Again I wish that rather than seeing the visits with the plastic surgeon, we had seen the visits with the breast surgeon.  I am 100% confident that he/she did not recommend a double mastectomy.  It's simply not the treatment for what Peggy had going on.

Peggy was a terrible fit for this show.  I really think Diko wanted the exposure for his business.  

1 hour ago, Impalace said:

I had a double mastectomy and reconstruction and it is a big deal. The expanders do hurt but it depends on your pain tolerance. As for wearing support, it was not necessary. The only good thing about breast cancer is I don't have to wear bras any longer. I love that.

I didn't find the expanders painful...just uncomfortable.  Post reconstruction surgery (tram flap)...that was a whole other story.  OxyContin was a good friend for a couple weeks (too good I think.  I flushed those bad boys down the toilette).

I wore those god awful zip up sports bras with the expanders.  No ball gowns for me.

Bra or no bra...I hope you're doing well:)

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, AttackTurtle said:

Expanders are like hard tubes in your chest that they fill up every couple of weeks.  Are they comfortable?  No.  Are they painful?  Not really.  I'm unclear as to the timeline of when Peggy got the mastectomy and when they went to Iceland.  I'd think it was at least a couple of months...which is kind of a long time to still be on pain killers.  And her comment about looking in the mirror and having no breasts was kind of an epic fail.  She "elected" to undergo a double mastectomy.  She tested negative for BRCA and she had non-invasive (stage 0) breast cancer.  Again I wish that rather than seeing the visits with the plastic surgeon, we had seen the visits with the breast surgeon.  I am 100% confident that he/she did not recommend a double mastectomy.  It's simply not the treatment for what Peggy had going on.

Peggy was a terrible fit for this show.  I really think Diko wanted the exposure for his business.  

She had the surgery in early January and they went to Iceland in early June.  Peggy also claimed she had some horrendous hospital stay for her mastectomy  three whole days.  There is a story about Peggy's rhinoplasty at age 16.  She wanted a little Armenian removed from her nose.  Apparently an old Armenian custom-nose job at 16.  For some inexplicable reason she is in a hospital bed.  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5079169/Exclusive-pictures-Peggy-Sulahian-s-rhinoplasty-17.html  The story also claims she had it done over a long weekend so she wouldn't miss school.  Peggy also had a boob job after her second daughter, so I am thinking she isn't really a stranger to breast surgery and the accompanying discomfort and pain.  More confusion for Peggy's camp.  (Warning the photos are graphic.  Some of the most butt ugly clothes I have ever seen.  Tweezers also seemed to be in short supply in the traditional Armenian household.)  I believe Peggy likes attention from being ill and tends to exaggerate her plight.  After watching the rerun of her anniversary and shots of her very bony back I am wondering if Peggy doesn't have some body issues.  I don't think there would have ever been enough attention lavished on her.  Of course I am also curious what one does for a new acquaintance who is several weeks post surgery.  She seemed to not have a problem with driving while under the influence of the pain killers.  

• Love 12
On 11/28/2017 at 5:39 PM, HunterHunted said:

Vicki needs to be a single scene bitch lurking at the margins begging for scraps like Jill Zarin is now.

WOW!   We're on a roll today.  So many "likes" and so many great reunion comments.  I think this is my favorite and I hope the suggestion is taken seriously by Mr. Andy Cohen!

• Love 8
14 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Shannon was honest she said she went on the show to try and boost her marriage.  She was unaware David would strike up an affair with one of the daughters' teammate mom at the beginning of filming.  I always saw it as Shannon getting a job.  In the early days on the show David complained about Shannon's spending.  She landed a six figure position.  Jeana, Vicki, Tammy all came on with shaky relationships  and marriages and no six figure salary.  I am unaware of alcohol fueled physical attacks on David-I believe there was an incident where Shannon tried to get to David through a locked door.   SHe attacked the door-not David. Nor do I see her claiming delusions as fact.  I do believe Shannon needs to find a way to deal with false accounts or accusations at a much lower volume.  Like she did when Lydia claimed she had a rehearsed diatribe going into Meghan's dinner.

Per her own articulation, Shannon's marriage was deteriorating before she joined the cast - it wasn't as if she discovered the affair and the Beador relationship woes commenced only after that revelation. She lamented the emotional distance between herself and David as well as the sleeping arrangements that had arisen as a result in some of her very first scenes. By her own timeline, she divulged David's decision to temporarily move out months prior to unearthing his extramarital activities. 

I was responding to the premise that it was so unaccountable that Peggy would film considering her own struggles. Like Shannon, I'm sure Peggy has her own incentives. Like Peggy, Shannon elected to participate in filming even in the midst of extenuating circumstances that she claims directly influenced her own conduct for the worse - and she has done so for three out of four years. 

And from my perspective, a spouse doesn't lock themselves inside a room from their drunk partner while said partner is attempting to shoulder in the door unless there is a very strongly understood threat of physical peril. 

Shannon progressed from "he was probably trying to recommend cancer doctors" to increasingly unqualified and definitive variants within the span of a couple of minutes and sobbed "no one defended me, no one stood up for me, and it was me versus Peggy!" To me, those are delusions.   

At no time did Peggy ever layout what happened to her in a cohesive fashion to the women.  I am still curious why her physician would call it pre-cancerous some six weeks after surgery if in fact it was cancerous.  I am not saying Peggy didn't have cancer and I hope she lives a long life cancer free.  I supported her decision and the other women did as well.  If for nothing else it freed her from having constant screenings.  Her only options weren't unilateral mastectomy or bilateral mastectomy she had the mass removed and there has never been any indication there was more pre cancerous or cancerous cells.  Even Peggy's miscue to Shannon about not having cancer has been explained away by Peggy saying she was in denial.  That of course turned into Shannon being a bad guy for asking about Peggy's situation.  I blame the producers for trying to create a full blown Brooks type situation with Peggy.  Dicko the producers' sycophant was more than willing to fill the bill with his ridiculous assertion that David was interrogating him about Peggy's cancer.  The problem with the direction the story was going is no one wanted to take a run with it-except Peggy and Dicko.  I believe it was presented as intentional vague and ambiguous for purposes of the show.  

I am still waiting to see the receipts on Peggy's jet.  I do not believe she has a jet- nor was it in Iceland fueled up and ready to go.  It is a 13 hour flight and it would not have been possible to summon her jet after dinner and leave a few hours later.  I am sure she will chalk up to another misunderstanding, or the drugs she was on or her cancer denial.  

I don't find it that odd - it was her plastic surgeon, not her oncologist or general care provider and the mass was overwhelmingly precancerous. 

As for the jet, didn't she also say she was going to leave on her own bus? I didn't interpret that as a suggestion that she literally had a bus under her direct possession in Iceland. 

• Love 2

BRAVO - Bring back Fancy Pants puh-lease!

I get my Fancy Pants fix by listening to her podcast.  She's close friends with many celebrities (Brooke Charvet, Daisy Fuentes, Garcelle Beauvais to name a few), I wish she would convince one of them to go on the show (I wouldn't mind seeing David Charvet--I've had enough of the other loser David).  Besides I want to see Heather's new house dammit!  I need to see that porte-cochere!!!   

• Love 11
1 hour ago, lunastartron said:

Per her own articulation, Shannon's marriage was deteriorating before she joined the cast - it wasn't as if she discovered the affair and the Beador relationship woes commenced only after that revelation. She lamented the emotional distance between herself and David as well as the sleeping arrangements that had arisen as a result in some of her very first scenes. By her own timeline, she divulged David's decision to temporarily move out months prior to unearthing his extramarital activities. 

I was responding to the premise that it was so unaccountable that Peggy would film considering her own struggles. Like Shannon, I'm sure Peggy has her own incentives. Like Peggy, Shannon elected to participate in filming even in the midst of extenuating circumstances that she claims directly influenced her own conduct for the worse - and she has done so for three out of four years. 

And from my perspective, a spouse doesn't lock themselves inside a room from their drunk partner while said partner is attempting to shoulder in the door unless there is a very strongly understood threat of physical peril. 

Shannon progressed from "he was probably trying to recommend cancer doctors" to increasingly unqualified and definitive variants within the span of a couple of minutes and sobbed "no one defended me, no one stood up for me, and it was me versus Peggy!" To me, those are delusions.   

I don't find it that odd - it was her plastic surgeon, not her oncologist or general care provider and the mass was overwhelmingly precancerous. 

As for the jet, didn't she also say she was going to leave on her own bus? I didn't interpret that as a suggestion that she literally had a bus under her direct possession in Iceland. 

Had Peggy actually told the others about her cancer battle/scare in a somewhat cohesive manner one could say she/Shannon are alike but she didn't. Instead, she told differing stories to different people, adding/leaving out pertinent information, which caused the confusion for the other HWs and we, the viewers. Peggy wanted support but she didn't share why she wanted/needed it and that is on her and that is why she isn't getting the support she so craves. I don't think I will ever like Peggy, I find her fake and a cold fish. 

Shannon, on the other hand, has been an open book, to the point of over sharing. I found her annoying her first season but by her first reunion, I had started to like/understand her a bit. 

I took her bus comment as her taking over the bus and refusing to allow the others on and she did get her way, the bus rode off without Tamra, Kelly, Shannon, Meghan or her good friend Lydia. She left them to wait until another bus could come get them. I don't think she even realized that Vicki was on it when she said/did that or Vicki would have been left behind as well. 

• Love 13

Well, this crappy season is finally over. The only good part was this forum.  Thank you Kung Fu Bunny for all of your posts and pictures and thank all of my fellow posters for making me laugh and many insightful comments.  I don't post that much but I do read and "like" many comments because your posts are exactly what I am thinking but couldn't articulate as well as you.  

• Love 12
19 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Anyone wonder how Peggy achieved this look?

purple-sequin-dress.jpg

KFB Exclusive Interview:

KFB: What was your thought process in creating this look?

Buzz Lightyear: I wanted to take her hair to infinity and beyond

giphy.gif

That dress reminds me of the skin of a salmon. Very shiny with lots of fish scales.

And the hair....it's a little bit Elvis and a little of the Broadway musical "Hairspray".  It's just a sad mess. 

• Love 6

Lordy bagordy, the hug, the tears, the sheer foolishness of it all! That hug in my estimation was to try to retain a spot on the roster for Ole Vicks. Both Vicks and Tamara have had very little storyline, and they KNOW gaybashing Eddie was sure to agitate Andy.  The hug was vomit inducing. The hysteria of "promise not to mention Brooks!" "Promise not to mention Eddy being gay again!" was all overboard, indulgent, and foolish. Vicks and Tamara need to know they lost their audience. They are no Lucy and Ethyl. No one cares about your friendship, you shrill harpies.

Lydiot with her eye rolls. I am hoping she and Fire Marshall Bill got what they needed (exposure for magazine) and are not invited back.

Looking forward to Shannon and Kelly being silly singles next season, and if they want to bring Archie along I see no shame in that game.

Peggy Peggy Peggy. I am a breast cancer survivor. Stage 2, chemo, radiation, surgery, and now long term Aromatase inhibitor for ten years (awful stuff, blocks estrogen but hopefully will keep me alive). I am SO disappointed that Peggy is now just blaming all of her ill behavior on BC. Yes its painful and emotional. But most women would know better than to sign up for Real Housewives of anything. She also wants to play the dead dad card. All emotional hard to cope with issues. But how about stay home girlfriend? Don't play the cancer and dead dad card, no one knows you, so there is no allegiance. The stupid way she explained her condition, and now explaining  she didn't want to admit it to herself just compiles the absurdity of her being on the show. And of all the Real Housewives in the franchise, did we need yet another cancer card to be played, whether real or faked.

Andy, cast re-do. Get OC back to its old standards. If RHONY could be saved after some of the awful miss casts, it can be done here too. Icksney Lydiot & Peggy, let Meghan be a mom (she is beautiful but boring as hell, save the "I'm rich, I'm so fucking rich, fuck you! comment" about Peggy), and resign Vicks to a friend of the housewives role at the MOST. 

• Love 13
38 minutes ago, Former Nun said:

Or a door-to-door insurance saleswoman who calls on a "Housewife" by mistake.  She's invited in for "tea" and sympathy.

In this household, it would be antifreeze-laced sweet tea, or arsenic & old lace.  ;-)

• Love 8
19 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Pugs also have great personalities.

im not sure what happened to Peggy’s hair.  My guess is that she has chemical straightening, and lifts her hair at least 3 shades.  That takes a 20 volume peroxide, minimum.  Add a flat iron and you get 3,000 year old dried up mummy hair.

But what the hell did they do with it at the reunion?  Cut it off, say fuck it, and mold it into a round top pyramid?  Jesus, braid that crap and slap a wig on.  That does not even look like hair anymore.  What is even the purpose of Peggy’s hair?  Lynne Curtin was a broke ass with dry hair, but it looked positively lustrous next to that dried out muskrat house looking thing.  It’s just too fucked up to comprehend.  It’s worse than my hair, which is really shitty on a good day.

you fucking rich lady.  That’s shameful. 

Coming soon to a store near you...

The Sulahian InstaBun Clip Ons

tenor.gif?itemid=3903977

• Love 15
59 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Why are people questioning Peggy like this? If she said she's in pain, believe it and move on! It's so ridiculous to speculate on something like this; even wondering about her money being overblown! WHY CARE? ;-(

Peggy put herself on a reality TV show for questioning and speculation.   Also, her narrative was contradicting and confusing, but still showing enough that many really don't care to know her better.  If she is truly in that much pain she does not belong on this show. 

• Like 1
  • Love 19

Looks like Peggy's bump-it got tamed down a little bit in Part Two.  I think Kelly was making an effort to be nice when she told Peggy it made her look younger.  Of course Peggy is unable to just accept graciously because there's no grace in the woman.  She has to bitch out by twisting it into veiled criticism that she had looked old (does she think she's rocking that sister-wives look?).  I mean, even with the services of a professional her hair always looks terrible.

Of course devil spawn Tamra giggles after the replay of clips showing Shannon's numerous melt-down scenes -- too clueless to hide the sadist lurking within. 

And I also enjoyed watching Shannon refuse to allow Lydia to butt-in and she perfectly calmly says, "I was talking" and then proceeds to call out Lydia's deliberate and frequent goading knowing Shannon would react.  "Mission accomplished, Lydia!" 

Ever the snide punk, Lydia retorts "You're being crazy right now, I feel like".  Shows what little intellect resides inside Lydia's head -- you're crazy is the only arrow she's packing in her quiver.  Peggy smirks in agreement, and in the next breath says how "disrespectful" Shannon was to her. 

Has Peggy suddenly morphed into the Godfather?  We know everyone must respect the Godfather or else.  The Godfather is always right, never needs to apologize for anything, and if the Godfather pinches your lips shut you must have deserved it, so no apology required.  Hurrah for Meghan, who lands a direct hit calling Peggy on her hypocrisy.  Peggy tries to deflect to Andy, but to no avail. 

Let me point out that Meghan does make my ass tired with her "motherhood is so hard" routine.  And Tamra can take a hike with her "I raised Ryan from age 1 to 13".  No you didn't.  No teenager raises her infant all by herself with no help from anyone, so you can just suck it.  Plus, at 14 or whatever you were when you gave birth, I'm sorry but you have no right to expect motherhood to be anything but catastrophic for everyone concerned.  So shut it now, Tamra.  At least Meghan waited until she was an adult, married to a man who could support her and her baby in style.  So what if she can have a nanny and drink champagne?  She worked it out that way and you didn't, so tough toenails.

RBF indeed.  Peggy reminded me of Cruella DeVille when the camera cut to her following the clips of her fugly cars and the various cancer/not cancer discussions.  Her marriage was not arranged -- Dickwad's mother introduced them, but there was no pressure to marry.  Bwahahahahahah.  Isn't it telling that according to Peggy, Dickwad fell in love with her, NOT that they fell in love?  I mean, truth be known, the other women are so jealous of Peggy living under the thumb of the domineering Dickwad, although she prefers to view it as being very protected by him.  Uh-huh, sure.

I don't hate many things, but I HATE anyone who rides both sides of the fence.  Absolute black hatred in my heart for people who use that ploy!!  And for Peggy, it's her go-to strategy.  First she says she just wanted Shannon to ask her if she was okay.  Which Shannon points out she actually did do (thanks for the video clip proving it). 

So when Peg sees THAT isn't going to work, she switches to the other side of the fence, contending now that it was the WAY Shannon asked her that "just killed her" (described in Peggy's tearful voice but no sign of any actual tears). So fucking phony I threw my TV brick (just a sponge that looks exactly like a red brick and says "TV Brick" on it) at her!  Every time someone calls Peggy out on her shit, she trots out her lame excuses:  1) I didn't feel well/was in pain, 2) my dad/mother is dead, 3) I have a mother's instinct, 4) I don't have breasts anymore -- as if these things justify her nasty behavior.

I noticed Shannon is still wearing her engagement ring, but not the wedding band.

Group hug?  I ain't buying it.

WHAT was in those "vodka" shots at the end?  Judging from the pusses on everyone nobody liked it, whatever it was.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 12

Vicki was spot on about her comments about Lydia when she said "it doesn't matter; you were uncomfortable" and about Peggy when she said "people don't get a double-mastectomy because they have nothing better to do".

Lydia is a little frustrating in her Christianity but she was never rude or mean during the times it reared its head.   Standoffish with the psychic, maybe but not rude or mean.  She engaged and was fine.  Asking Shannon and Meghan if the problem was that she should have laughed more was spot on.   

Peggy is a little frustrating in her discussion about her health, but to question the reality of it or need for surgery crosses all sorts of lines.

These two things are my issues with Shannon and Meghan.   Mostly Shannon though.  She's bent on playing judge and jury at every turn.  I don't think she means to, but it seems to be her nature  to some degree (she does like a perfect world), and it is also partly driven by her home life.  She acknowledged that she probably took some of the stress at home out on the women.

I also agree that while Vicki has done her fair share of crap over the years, the others on the other side aren't innocent either.  

• Love 4
On 11/30/2017 at 6:53 PM, Jextella said:

Vicki was spot on about her comments about Lydia when she said "it doesn't matter; you were uncomfortable" and about Peggy when she said "people don't get a double-mastectomy because they have nothing better to do".

Lydia is a little frustrating in her Christianity but she was never rude or mean during the times it reared its head.   Standoffish with the psychic, maybe but not rude or mean.  She engaged and was fine.  Asking Shannon and Meghan if the problem was that she should have laughed more was spot on.   

Peggy is a little frustrating in her discussion about her health, but to question the reality of it or need for surgery crosses all sorts of lines.

These two things are my issues with Shannon and Meghan.   Mostly Shannon though.  She's bent on playing judge and jury at every turn.  I don't think she means to, but it seems to be her nature  to some degree (she does like a perfect world), and it is also partly driven by her home life.  She acknowledged that she probably took some of the stress at home out on the women.

I also agree that while Vicki has done her fair share of crap over the years, the others on the other side aren't innocent either.  

I respectfully disagree about it crossing the line to question Peggy's need for surgery.  She willingly joined a reality television show. Her explanation for her diagnosis was very confusing when all she had to say was that she had Stage 0 breast cancer and even though she tested negative for BRCA, it scared the hell out of her so she "elected" to have a double mastectomy.  No one would fault her, if she'd just been honest about her condition.  For some reason she felt the need to blow up her diagnosis into something more than it was.  Peggy wanted the pity and coddling from having s double mastectomy.  She even acknowledged that she came on the show expecting such from the woman....and they were complete strangers.  

The issue of whether woman should have double mastectomies when they have stage 0 breast cancer has been in the news a lot.  It would've been awesome to see Peggy go thru the process of making the decision.  I find it to be incredibly drastic simply because she tested negative for BRCA.  

Edited by AttackTurtle
  • Love 22

It’s just too fucked up to comprehend.  It’s worse than my hair, which is really shitty on a good day.

I thought that chick from Below Deck had some busted hair (and definitive RBF), but then Peggy came along.

• Love 9
On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 2:00 PM, MaggieG said:

The only thing I liked about this reunion was the replay of Meghan saying "I'm rich, I'm so fucking rich, fuck you!" in regards to Peggy and Diko. That was funny.

Ugh, I can't with that hug.

The jealousy and envy were in great supply with Meghan! Her poor husband has to travel and work real hard to keep Meghan in her digs! Too bad; poor thing! No wonder she hates Peggy and gives her such grief! B!tch! ;-)

• Love 1